• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hot Summer Night Ch. 20

Hot Summer Night Ch. 20

12

Hot Summer Night Ch. 20 - Vacation Day 6

As a refresher, my name is Mark. I am 43 and in great shape with ripped abs, pecks, back, arms and legs as I work out in my basement gym on a daily basis. I am 6'5" tall and weigh 230 lbs. My hair is dark brown cut short with blue eyes. My wife Carrie is a smoking hot 43 year old blue eyed blonde who stands 5'10" in her stocking feet. She has a 38-26-36 figure with large full and pert DD breasts. She has long legs and slim waist and curvy hips. Her hair is shoulder length and is full and wavy. Our daughter Julia will be 19 years old in a couple of weeks and is about to enter college as a freshman next week. She is very slim standing at 5'7" and weighing around 100 lbs. She has a 32-A bust but has very sexy puffy tits. She has narrow hips and slim waist with long thin legs. She has shoulder length brown hair that is thick and wavy like her mothers. She has huge green eyes and a pouty Angelina Jolie mouth. She is extremely attractive as is her mother.

Julia and her best friend initiated sex with me several weeks ago during the early morning in my bed while my wife faked being asleep next to me (see ch 1). Carrie had been having sex with Julia for some time and felt guilty about that while leaving me on the outside as our sexual and marital relationship continued to erode. I'm not on the outside anymore. Our family relationship is unbelievably strong even if it is unconventional. Read the previous 14 Chapters to fully understand the events of the past several weeks. Chapter15 starts a very hot vacation. Enjoy.

I woke a little after six, as usual. Kate and Phoenix were gone. A note was on the bathroom counter. It read 'Best orgy I have ever been to and I have been to hundreds. You guys are an amazing family. I'll always remember you. I will miss you bad after you leave.' It was signed 'Phoenix'. A second part read, 'It has been a terrific experience. I have discovered that there are good guys out there and I am dumping 'my asshole boyfriend' as soon as I get home. Travel safe. I will think of you.' It was signed 'Kate'.

I smiled and pulled on my nylon workout shorts and tee-shirt and slipped into some sneakers and walked out the door heading for the Gym. As has become my routine, I stopped and got a coffee and carried it to the Gym. I drank the coffee and poured myself into a long and tiring workout. At 7:45 I headed to the buffet restaurant and sat down and ate a big breakfast. It was unknown when we would get anything substantial to eat until we got home tonight.

I made a tray of eggs and toast, fruit and cereal and milk and juice and carried it back to the room. They were still sound-asleep. Carrie was spooning with Julia with her hand on Julia's left tit. I put the tray on the table in the sitting room and went to the bathroom to take a shower. It's a good thing no one came into the gym. I reeked of sex from last night. I didn't even realize it until I started sweating. I finished the shower and dried myself. I walked back into the bedroom and sat down with the 'US Today'Newspaper and relaxed. My mind kept flashing back to Kate and Phoenix and Olivia and Izzy and Angel. What a week. We had all had an amazing vacation. We would seriously think about coming back here again.

It was nearly 9:00 before there was movement in the bed. Carrie sat up and looked at me and smiled. She stretched her arms up and then out. I just stared at her tits. I am definitely a tit-man and God knows I love hers the best.

Carrie rolled toward her side of the bed and stood up and stretched her legs and arms again. She rolled her head around on her shoulders and headed for the bathroom. Julia didn't move for another half-hour. We had to have our bags in the lobby by noon to meet our bus. I contemplated grabbing my suit and heading to the pool or beach but good-byes had been said already so I left it at that.

At noon we were all dressed. I had on my cargo shorts, a knit short-sleeved shirt and sneakers. Carrie and Julia were both wearing stunning outfits they had bought here at the resort. They were expensive but my ladies looked fantastic in them. Of course they had on their 4" high heeled sandals which amped up the look even further. When I say they looked hot, I mean smoking hot.

Our bus picked us up on time and we arrived at the Airport in a mass of people checking in. I paid an airport baggage handler to help with the bags. We stood in the long lines until there was an announcement that First Class passengers could go to a separate line. We breezed right through. There was not a single guy that was not gawking at Carrie.

Our plane was on the tarmac so I figured we would be departing on schedule. As our flight was called we made our way onto the tarmac with our carry-on luggage and waited to climb the stairs. We made our ways to the same seats we had on the way down. The attractive woman in the seat beside me was already there and she looked me up and down as I put my bag overhead and sat down.

Carrie settled into her seat and removed her heels. Julia did the same and grabbed a blanket and spread it across both of them. I checked on them to make sure they were settled and then turned my attention to the rest of the cabin. I wasn't surprised to see Joan and Maggie standing near to door to the cockpit. Maggie waved at me and Joan was smiling like a Cheshire cat.

I said hello to the woman beside me and this time she wanted to chat. She introduced herself as Jillian. I told her my name was Mark. We talked about the resorts we stayed at. I knew no one else on board stayed at the resort we went to. She said that she had a wonderful time. She had gone alone and had never done that before. She said that it worked out great. She had met several single men there so she was not lonely. I scanned her again and decided it was very likely she would be able to find any number of men to spend her time with. She was about forty and was very stylish. She was dressed well. She had a very shapely body with large breasts which she freely displayed. She had a narrow waist and there was plenty of room in her seat for her hips.

I explained our week as lots of sun, sand, food and booze and left out all the fucking and sucking parts. I asked her where she lived and it turned out it wasn't very far from where we lived. She even knew someone I knew from my town that went to high school with her twenty years ago. It's a small world.

I looked over at Carrie and Julia and both of them were tipped back and had their eyes closed. After people settled in first class Joan came down the aisle and asked to see if I had my seatbelt on. I lifted my hands and showed her. She smiled. I smiled back. She didn't even ask to see Jillian's seatbelt. I knew she didn't care.

As the plane surged down the runway I drifted off to sleep as I always do. I woke nearly an hour later. I looked over at Carrie and Julia and it was obvious to anyone who wanted to pay attention that they were at it again. Carrie's mouth was open in the form of an "O". She was breathing rapidly her knees were pulled up and resting on the back of the seat in front of her.

Julia saw me looking and she smiled at me. She pulled her left hand out from under the blanket. I was shocked to see her holding the slim purple plastic dildo. It was vibrating quietly which no one could hear over the din of the plane engines. I just smiled and shook my head and turned back to look down at Jillian.

She had nodded off and she had leaned over toward me as her head rested on the edge of my seat. Her blouse hung forward and I could see her nipples. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were hard as nails. Either she was cold or she was horny.

She opened her eyes and caught me staring down her blouse. I looked away as soon as I noticed her looking at me. She lifted her hands and moved them to her tits and pinched both nipples at the same time. While trying to look elsewhere, my gaze was drawn by her hands. She was looked at my face while she tweaked her nipples. I smiled over at her and then turned to face forward. Joan was staring at me.

Jillian noticed Joan staring and said to me, "Why is that stewardess staring at you?"

I said, "We seem to have a history." She asked if I knew her before this flight. I said, "From this flight? Yes, from last week's flight down."

She turned to face me in her seat. She had a look of awe on her face. She said, "Oh my God. That was you? Everyone at my resort was talking about how some guy on our flight was fucking two stewardesses at the same time in the restroom."

I smiled and said, "Well, the story apparently has been embellished a little. No one can fuck two women at the same time; especially in these restrooms." She frowned and asked if that was the only embellishment from the true story. I said, "I started out in a restroom and then moved to the kitchen area."

Jillian said, "Holy Shit. You've got me all turned on." She waved her hands near her face. It was getting very flushed.

She pulled a blanket from under her seat and spread it out on her lap. She put her hands under the blanket and she was obviously frigging herself. As I watched, her head went back against her seat and her lips were parted and her teeth were clench. She rocked her hips several times. Her left hand went right to my crotch and grabbed my cock through my pants. It grew very rapidly to full size and hardness.

As my cock grew she turned her head to look at me. Her mouth fell open and she mumbled, "Oh my God. You are huge." I smiled at her as she continued to rub my cock under the blanket through my pants. When she had recovered from her orgasm, she pulled her frigging hand from between her legs and started using both hands to pull down my zipper and pull my cock out. I stopped her and shook my head. I pulled my zipper back up.

I glanced over at Julia and Carrie again and Julia had obviously been watching my seatmate rubbing my cock. She grinned at me. She had her feet up on the seat and she lifted her blanket to show me that she had no panties on and she had the big silicone dildo shoved into her pussy. She pulled it out about four inches and pushed it back in. She dropped her blanket. She closed her eyes and her knees slammed together as her head snapped back and then forward.

When she settled down her eyes opened and she mouthed the words as she nodded at my seatmate, "Go for it." I nodded and her eyes closed again. I looked at Jillian who was looking between the seats at Julia. She looked at me and said, "Is that your family?" I nodded.

I whispered to her, "Take off your panties and meet me in the last toilet on the right side in five minutes." Her eyes lit up and she nodded rapidly. I thought her head would snap off her neck. I pushed myself out of my seat and squeezed Julia's shoulder as I walked by.

Julia took my hand and motioned for me to come close which I did. She whispered, "I wish it was me. Maybe after?"

I whispered back, "Baby, I don't think there is going to be an after if those two stewardesses have an inkling of what is going on and I'm sure they will very soon." Julia grinned and released my hand.

I went to the back of the plane and stood around waiting for that particular bathroom to open up. Nearly the entire five minutes elapsed as I waited. The door finally clicked and the sign said vacant as the door opened and an old woman stepped out. As I was stepping in, I noticed Jillian moving down the aisle to the restrooms. I stepped in and stood there waiting for the impending knock on the door.

The instant the knock came I pushed the door open. There was no one near the restrooms and she stepped in. I reached around her and closed and locked the door. She leaned in and reached up to kiss me. Her hands braced herself against my chest and she pulled back and said, "Well, fuck me! You're ripped too?" She lifted my shirt to see my ripped abs and pectorals. She ran her hand over them and around to my back and shoulder. She said, "Holy shit."

She unbuckled my belt as fast as she could and unzipped my shorts. They fell to the floor. I didn't have any boxers on. My cock was raging hard and she lifted it up so she could see it. She said, "Oh Jesus. No one is going to believe this." She started jerking me off in the small confines. She pushed me down on the toilet seat and dropped to her knees and swallowed as much of my cock as she could handle, which was about half. She started blowing that half and jerking me off with her right hand on the bottom half. Her left hand was in her pussy furiously rubbing her middle finger up and down the full length of her pussy.

After several minutes I pulled her face off me and stood her up and turned her around. She lifted her skirt and as instructed she had no panties on. I guided her back to sit her pussy down on my shaft. She groaned out load as she lowered herself down the full length. She muttered, "Oh shit...Oh shit...Too big...Too big... You're going to split me...Oh fuuuuuccccccckkkkkkk." She trembled and shook as her pussy clamped tight on me. I kept lifting her and pivoting my hips up into her as she fell back down. She moaned out loud, "I'm cummmminnnnnngggggg."

I stopped lifting her and let her just sit on my cock as she recovered. I used the time to unbutton her blouse and put my hands on her tits and flicked my thumb on her nipples. She moaned out loud again, "Oh fuuucckk. You are good. Jesus Christ."

I stood her up again and turned her around to face me. I lifted her in the air and set her down so her feet were on either side on the toilet at my hips. I sat her down and guided my cock up into her pussy again. Now I had free access to her very nice tits. She pushed herself up with her legs and with her hands on my shoulder pushed back down again. She established a pretty good pace lifting herself up and dropping back down.

Another orgasm began as she groaned, "Jesus Christ, I'm cumming aaagggggaaaaiiiinnnn." I could feel her pussy spasming and clenching my cock. She mashed her lips down on mine and kissed me very hard. She started to bite my lip but I pulled her back before she could get a grip.

Her head was hanging with her hair draped over her face. She looked like 'cousin It' from the Adam's Family TV show. She was spent as she mumbled, "Mark, Honey, I can't take anymore. I'm a puddle on the floor." She lifted herself off my rigid cock. She acknowledged that my cock was still hard as a steel bar but she looked at herself in the mirror and buttoned her blouse. She straightening her hair and smoothing her makeup when there was an announcement on the plane-wide intercom that the rear restrooms were closed due to electrical problems.

I smiled at Jillian in the mirror. I knew Joan and Maggie and God knew who else is out there in the kitchen waiting for me. Jillian bent down and kissed my lips and said, "I'll give you my card back at the seat. Call me sometime." 'Yeah, right.' I thought. She unlocked the door and stepped out into the aisle. Three stewardesses were standing in the kitchen and they looked at her reddening face as she turned and walked back to her seat.

I didn't even bother to lock the door. It pulled open and Joan was standing there looking in at me with my stiff cock pointing at the ceiling. I smiled at her. She said, "Don't tell me, your cock won't go down. Right?"

I just shook my head and said, "It seems my seatmate had had enough and couldn't take anymore. She left me hanging here."

Maggie looked around the door and said, "Tsch..Tsch. I can't imagine that has happened before."

A third very young and attractive stewardess named Lisa pulled all the drapes closed and took her turn to check out my cock. She said, "Oh shame on you Maggie, you said he was big. You didn't say he was huge."

Joan put out her hand to me and I took it. She pulled me to my feet and said, "There's no point in trying to finish you off in there. We all know that won't work." I stepped out of my shorts and stepped out into the kitchen. Lisa pulled my shirt over my head and dropped down to her knees and inhaled my cock. She took it all and gagged at the bottom. As I stood there Joan and Maggie stripped their outer clothes off. Neither was wearing any underthings. Lisa continued her blowjob until her jaw hurt and then she started jerking me off.

Joan knelt down and sank her mouth down my shaft as Lisa kept up the handjob. Joan couldn't swallow it and she didn't try. She worked about half my shaft in a herky-jerky motion as she flicked her tongue on the velvety glans. She worked at it for several minutes before Maggie pushed her off and sank her mouth down as far as she could and immediately began a very nicely paced blowjob.

Lisa had stripped her clothes off and she stood before me and ran her hands over my pectorals and abs. She had spectacular tits and I put my hands gently on them and tweaked her nipples. Joan had her index finger pushed up into Lisa's pussy. She shook and began to vibrate very quickly. I held on to her so she wouldn't fall. At that moment I wanted to fuck her so badly.

I lowered her to the floor and knelt down pulling Maggie's mouth off my cock. I spread Lisa's legs and pushed my cock into her pussy. She moaned loudly and wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled herself up to me. I drove my hips into her with a passion. She launched into another quick orgasm and recovered quickly. Joan sank her hips down onto Lisa's face and gasped for air when Lisa's tongue buried itself in Joan's pussy. Maggie stepped up and stood over Lisa and me and pushed her crotch into Joan's face. These ladies knew how to take care of business. I tried to hold off my climax as I wanted to fuck Joan and Maggie too. It was not to be though. Cum boiled out of my balls and up my shaft. Lisa could feel it coming as my cock surged larger. She clamped her legs around my ass and pulled me hard into her as shot after shot fired from my cock deep into Lisa's pussy. Lisa screamed lightly as I unloaded. She groaned around Joan's pussy, "Oh God...Oh God...Oh fuck...Oh shit. Unnnnnbeeeeelieeeevvvabbbbllle."

When Maggie recovered from her last orgasm she pulled back off Joan's face. When Joan recovered from her orgasm she pushed herself up from Lisa's face. I stood up and with cum dripping off my cock. Lisa sat up and sucked by goooey cock into her mouth and licked and cleaned it thoroughly. Maggie knelt down and began sucking my cum and her juices from Lisa's pussy.

Maggie, Joan and Lisa grabbed their clothes and quickly stepped into them. I opened the restroom door and grabbed my shorts and pulled those on and zipped up and buckled my belt. I kissed each of them and walked down the aisle to me seat. I put my hand on Julia's shoulder as I went by.

Another announcement was made that "the restrooms at the rear of the plane were now operational". I sat down next to Jillian and smiled. Jillian looked at me and said, "Where have you been?"

I whispered to her, "I got left hanging and this airline provides very good service to their customers." She mumbled, "Sorry." We didn't speak again.

We deplaned quickly and this time Lisa, Maggie and Joan were standing at the door. Each shook my hand and Lisa said, "We hope you decide to fly us again soon." I couldn't think of any witty thing to say so I shook their hands and left the plane.

While walking up the concourse Carrie said, "Don't tell me those are the same Stewardesses as last week." I said, "Ok, I won't." Julia giggled.

We took the shuttle to our car and drove in silence. It was late afternoon and we agreed to stop on the way home to get something to eat. By the time we got home it was dark out. We had a couple drinks on our deck after everyone changed out of their travel clothes. It was a fantastic vacation. Best ever in fact. But it's always good to get home.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hot Summer Night Ch. 20

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds