Hot Summer Night Ch. 20

Carrie came over and crawled into my chair in my lap and leaned in to kiss me. I held her tight and she said, "Don't tell me you fucked all three of those Stewardesses."

I said, "Of course not." I left it at that. Around 10:00 PM we all went to bed in our own beds. I slept soundly and dreamed very erotic dreams. I woke at 1:00 AM lying on my side facing Carrie. My cock was hard from the dreams. I reached down to wrap my hand around it and discovered that Carrie's hand was already on it. I opened my eyes and in the dim light from the bathroom night-light I could see that Carrie was looking back at me. She had a broad smile. She said, "You were talking in your sleep. Your dream must have been a doosy. You are really hard." She squeezed my cock.

I turned onto my back and Carries' hand came along with my cock as she cuddled over to me with her head on my shoulder. I said, I don't remember much. Naked bodies were everywhere. Hands were all over me. That's about it. What did I say in my sleep?"

She said, "Most of it was unintelligible but there was one word that was clear. It was 'Kate'."

I looked at her and said, "Sorry babe. I admit she had an effect on me. I had given her a fuckability factor almost as high as you."

Carrie said, "No apologies necessary. She had an effect on me as well. I found myself dreaming of her on the plane today. She was fucking me silly with Julia's strap-on dildo. Her red hair, green eyes and huge tits were leaning over me as she pumped her hips into me." She started running her hand up and down my still hard cock. She continued, "Just remembering that dream has got me all horny. I don't suppose there is anything you can do about that is there?"

She pulled the covers back and moved her body down mine and put her mouth on my cock and in the same motion swiveled her body around and planted her pussy on my face. I adjusted her to get her sopping wet pussy on my lips and flicked my tongue on her clit. It was far too sensitive and she flailed her hips forward and back. I went to work tonguing her pussy. I sucked her outer lips in and rolled them around on my lips. I tongued her inner lips all around. She jumped a little every time I came around to her clit.

I pushed a couple fingers into her pussy and angled my hand around to I could push my thumb into her anus. She groaned heavily around my cock and then started pulsing every muscle. She pulled off my cock so she wouldn't involuntarily bite it. She lifted her head and her mouth fell open as the quaking of an orgasm coursed through her. Her pussy was pushing my tongue out so I pushed the fingers back in as she clamped tight on them.

When she came back down she went back to sucking my cock. She had a sense of urgency about her as she frantically lifted herself up to get a better angle. She deep-throated me and licked her way all the way down. She pulled back and began bouncing her head furiously on my cock. I knew I was done for. I kept tongue fucking her for another minute as she continued her assault. Then I lost my concentration as all attention was lost to anything except the cum boiling up from my ball and exploding into her mouth.

She was swallowing as fast as she could but there was too much and it burst from her mouth and drooled down my shaft. She coughed once and went back to swallowing. I cummed what seemed like gallons into her mouth.

When I was done, I was gasping for air. Every muscle was tensed. My cock was still trying to pump more cum but nothing came out. Carrie didn't take the chance that nothing more was coming. She kept her mouth on my cock until it stopped pulsing. She pulled back and she swung her body around and began licking up the escaped cum on my cock and balls.

When she was done cleaning me up she moved back up and cuddled in close and laid her head on my chest. We drifted off to sleep again. Carrie's hand was on my cock and my hand contained her left tit. We still had three days before we had to go back to work.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 326 milliseconds