Hotel Hooker? Ch. 2

All the while Tim had been talking, Sue had listened with rapt attention. Without conscious thought, Sue's fingers had moved between her parted legs, found and massaged her own engorged clit, and as Tim described fingering his sister's hot pussy, Sue was slipping fingers into her own steaming hole.

"Amy's small soft hand rapped around my hard cock, and began to gently tug me toward her.

'Now Tim,' her voice was hoarse with passion, 'take me now please.'

I moved on top of her and she placed the head of my cock in her tight pussy. As I began to slowly push forward, I saw tears in her eyes. Amy smiled at me and said, 'I love you big brother, now make love to me.'

'I love you too, little sister,' I told her as I drove my cock into her pussy up to the hilt. She cried out once, then hugged me close as her body adjusted to my invasion.

A few seconds later her hips started to move, and she was moaning and sighing with pleasure.

'Timmy, I knew you would make it good for me,' Amy told me, 'now fuck me like the slut I want to be. FUCK ME HARD TIM MAKE ME CUMMMMMM!!!' Amy bucked and shuddered as her first cock induce orgasm hit, crested, and subsided.

'All right, baby sister,' I said as I pulled out, 'turn over and up on your knees, so I can fuck you doggy style.' As soon as she was in position, I shoved my cock into her dripping cunt, and fucked her as hard and as fast as I could. All the while I fucked her, Amy alternated between moaning, and screaming, 'Fuck me hard.'

I knew I could not last long in her tight pussy. 'I'm almost there,' I told her.

'Fill me Tim,' she cried, 'fill my hot pussy with you cum. I'M CUMMING, OH GOD I'M CUMMING.'

I felt her already tight pussy grab my cock in an almost vise like grip as she came. That was all I could take. I blasted shot after shot into her spasming pussy. As our mutual orgasm subsided, we collapsed together totally exhausted. That night we slept cuddled together. We have been fucking regularly ever since."

Just as Tim finished speaking, Sue screamed out her orgasm, "Oh God I'm cumming too. That was one hot fucking story, Tim."

Looking over at Sue, Tim could see her legs spread wide and two finger fucking deeply into her soaking wet pussy. "I guess," chuckled Tim, "that means you don't disapprove of us. Ah, we're here. Come on, time to meet Amy,"

***

As the pair walked into the house Tim called out, "Amy, we're home." Turning to Sue, he said, "Please leave your shoes here."

At that moment Amy appeared in the hall. She walked up to Tim put her arms around him, and kissed him passionately. Sue stood quietly watching as brother and sister kissed. Tim's hand slid around front and started caressing Amy's high, firm young tit. Amy, for her part, brought her hand around front and massaged the growing bulge in Tim's pants. A wave of jealousy swept over Sue as she watched Tim and Amy caressing. It was the kind of touching she wanted to take part in herself. Jealousy passed quickly, to be replaced by growing excitement. Sue never suspected that she had that much of the voyeur in her; but as she watched the pair kissing, Sue knew that she wanted to see Tim fuck his sister, and have Amy look on as Tim fucked her.

Tim and Amy's lips parted. Still holding Amy in his arms, Tim turned toward Sue, and while reaching out to take her hand said, "Sue, this is my sister Amy." As Sue took Tim's hand, he looked back toward Amy and continued, "Amy, this is Sue."

Amy gently disengaged herself from Tim, and held her hand out to Sue. "Very pleased to meet you, Sue," Amy's smile was bright and friendly.

"I've been looking forward to meeting you all week," rejoined Sue, as she accepted Amy's proffered hand. Amy's hand was soft and warm. Even though she had never had sex with another woman before, Sue found herself wondering what it would be like kissing and touching her the way Tim had just done. "Tim told me that you needed my help. What would you like me to do?"

"Ladies," Tim interrupted, "why don't we go into the study, and get comfortable. Amy can tell you what she needs after we get settled."

Once the three were seated in the study Amy began, "Tim told you about us, didn't he?"

"Yes he did," Sue replied.

"Since your here," Amy went on, "I guess you must be okay with us and the incest thing."

With a light laugh Sue suggested, "Ask Tim."

Amy turned to Tim. He could see the question in her eyes. With a laugh of his own, Tim informed her, "On the way here I described our first fuck. Sue was so turned on that she fingered herself to an orgasm while I talked."

"It's true," said Sue, blushing slightly, "not only that, but watching you two in the hall a minute ago made me so wet."

"Tim told me that you were one of the hottest women he had ever met," Amy informed Sue. "So here is the story," Amy continued, "I have two things to fix before the party. The first is... well I have this problem with oral sex."

"You want me to teach how to suck cock?" Sue asked, rather amused.

"No, I'm already a good cocksucker," Amy told her, "but every time I try to swallow, I remember my two girlfriends who told me how awful it is. I know my mother did it. I saw her swallow on a couple of videos, but I keep thinking about how Jenny said she puked her guts out when she tried."

"Let me guess," Sue prompted, "you don't want me to talk to you about swallowing. You want to see me eat your brother's cum." Although Sue was trying to keep her composure, she was becoming incredibly turned on. Her pussy was getting very wet, and her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material of her dress.

"Yes," Amy said, "Tim told me about your last morning together. If I saw you do it like that, I know I could do it too."

Rising to her feet, Sue walked toward Tim. As she did so, she looked at Amy and asked, "Do you want me to blow him dressed, or naked?"

"Naked," Amy blurted out, her own pussy already dripping wet. "I want... I mean, Tim wants to see you naked."

Sue pulled her dress over her head, and thrust her small tits out, proudly displaying her nakedness to both pairs of leering lust-filled eyes.

"If I'm going to be naked," Sue told Amy, almost haughtily, "so is Tim. Here help me strip him. You take the top, and I'll do the bottom." In seconds the two women had an unresisting, uncomplaining Tim totally stripped.

"It seems," Sue smiled up at Tim, her hungry mouth mere inches from his raging hard-on "that I spend an awful lot of time on my knees when I'm around you." With that, Sue plunged nearly the entire length of Tim's large cock into her hot mouth bringing a loud gasp of pleasure from Tim; and gasp of mixed pleasure, surprised and admiration from Amy.

Sue was in heaven. She had wanted to suck and fuck this cock for almost a month. Now it was really happening. Sue drank in the manly smell that came from Tim. She reveled in the feel of the soft skin of his rock hard cock. Already she could taste the droplets of pre-cum that seep from Tim's massive erection. Tim's breathing had become quick and raged, and his hips had started to buck upward to meet the down thrust of her eager mouth. Glancing at Amy, Sue could see that she had pulled her dress up to her waist, pushed aside the crotch of her panties, and was finger fucking her dripping cunt.

Removing Tim's cock from her mouth, Sue called to Amy, "Strip, Amy, I want to see your sexy tits. I want to watch you finger fuck yourself while I suck your brother's big, hard cock."

Sue slid Tim's cock back into her mouth, this time swallowing it until her nose touched his pubic hair.

"Goddamn Sue," Tim growled, as Sue slid her mouth up until only the head was still in her mouth, "you are incredible," he finished as she once again took Tim's entire length into her mouth.

"Oh Tim," Amy moaned, "you were right. Sue is wonderful. Suck my big brother, baby, I want to see him fill your mouth with his hot cum."

Amy moved over to kneel next to her brother. "Suck my tits, lover," she begged thrusting her tits into her brother's waiting mouth, "God I love watching her suck you off. Suzy, I know Tim is getting close. Do you want him to cum in you mouth like a cum eating whore?"

"Yes," Sue almost shouted, "I want to be Tim's cum slut. I want him to fill my mouth with his sweet cum." Pulling away from Tim, Sue laid on her back, "straddle me, "Sue ordered, "and fuck my face like in the hotel. Amy, kneel next to me so you can see.

Tim quickly obliged. Almost as soon as he put his cock back in Sue's mouth he could feel himself reach the point of no return.

Sensing his impending orgasm, Sue pulled Tim's throbbing cock from her mouth. She smiled up at Tim and said, "Feed me baby." Then she held his cock about an inch from her wide-open mouth, and stuck out her tongue.

"Oh fuck," Tim cried, "this is it. I'M CUMMINNGGG." Sue felt Tim's first shot hit the back of her throat, and she started cumming too. Three of four more shots quickly followed. At the same time as Sue put Tim's still spurting cock back into her mouth, her own orgasm peaked. Sue and Tim rode out their orgasms together, with Sue holding Tim's cock in her mouth until both had quieted.

At the same moment that Tim began to fill Sue's mouth with his seed, Amy moaned and cried out her own orgasm.

When Tim finally withdrew from Sue's mouth, she opened her mouth to show Amy Tim's cum pooled inside. Then closed her mouth, and swallowed. "Holy fuck Tim," Sue cooed, "I never came from just sucking cock before."

Amy, who had sat down next to Sue said, "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen. Tim was right, you are incredible."

*** Sue, smiling at Amy said, "I know what your second problem is." With that, she took Amy's face in her hands, pulled her close, and kissed her passionately. Amy returned Sue's kiss with equal fervor. Lips parting, tongues exploring new territory, both women were soon lost in their renewed passion. It was the first time that either woman had kissed another female, both liked the sensation, and knew that they wanted more.

Meanwhile Tim, who was momentarily sated, sat back and watched the erotic display in front of him.

Without conscious thought, Sue's hand found Amy's soft tit. Her thumb and forefinger gently twirled around the hard pebble of Amy's nipple. Amy moaned into Sue's mouth, as her hand sought and found Sue's smaller, but equally sensitive tit. Moving her mouth away from Amy's, Sue kissed her way down Amy's throat toward the place her hand had just been. At the same time, Sue's hand moved further down Amy's body, gently caressing every inch of the soft flesh it passed over; and as Sue's moving fingers neared their target, Amy parted her legs giving easy access to her steaming hot honey pot.

While Sue's fingers worked their magic on her, Amy's hands were also busy. Massaging Sue's back, gently tweaking her erect nipples, caressing her ass, and finally finding their way to the tender button that was the center of Sue's pleasure.

As each woman's searching fingers found the other's dripping pussy, their lips met again in a deep, soulful, French kiss. Moaning into each other's mouths, fingers furiously fucking fiery hot pussies, the pair reached mutual orgasm.

"Mmmmm," Sue sighed as their long kiss ended and their orgasm ebbed, "that was a great start. Now I want to really make you feel good."

"Sue," Amy breathed, "you have already made me feel wonderful."

Sue gently pushed Amy onto her back, and moved between her creamy thighs. As she neared Amy's glistening slit, Sue could smell the honey sweet aroma of Amy's cum.

"You have a beautiful pussy," Sue exclaimed, "I have wanted to taste you since I first saw you." Sue lowered her mouth over Amy's love button, and sucked on it as if it were a miniature cock. Amy gasped as Sue's lips and tongue made heated contact with her clit. Intense pleasure shot through Amy's body, as Sue alternated between licking, sucking, and softly grazing her teeth over Amy's hooded pleasure trigger.

"Oh my God Sue, that feels so good," Amy cried, "you'll make me cum in no time if you keep that up."

"That's what I want, baby," Sue moaned, "I want to make you cum. Let me taste you sweet girl cum." Sue parted Amy's engorged cunt lips, and stabbed her tongue as deeply as she could into Amy's seething slit.

"Turn around Suzy, I want to taste your sweet pussy while you eat mine."

Without releasing her hungry mouth from Amy's fiery love canal, Sue turned her body, and placed her own cum drenched cunt within easy reach of Amy's eager mouth.

Both Sue and Amy had tasted their own pussy juices many times, but to each of them, the other's love juice was so much sweeter. They each found that tasting the other's nectar, both increased and satisfied a desire that neither knew she had.

"Amy," Sue panted, as she licked up the nectar that seeped from the girl's pussy, "you taste wonderful. Even better than I imagined, and you talented tongue is driving me insane." Amy's hips were bucking so hard that Sue had to hold on with both hands to keep her mouth in contact with Amy's cunt.

"Sue, oh Sue," Amy screamed, "you have the best tongue in the world. Yes darling, fuck me with your tongue, make me cum." Pushing her tongue deeply into Sue's gushing gash, Amy did her best to return the tongue fucking that she was getting from Sue. Both women were rapidly reaching the point of no return. Each was trying to bring the other to the perfect peak of pleasure.

Like a dam trying to contain a mighty torrent, each woman tried to hold back the flood of her own orgasm. Knowing that the more intense her passions became the greater the final release would be; but unable to contain the tidal wave any longer, the dam burst. Their mutual orgasms exploded over them like an erupting volcano. Wave after wave of lava hot pleasure rolled over them. Moans, groans, and muffled screams, were all that Tim heard, as each of the lovers was unwilling, or unable to release her pleasure giving hold on the other. Finally, as the rushing onslaught of their orgasms ebbed, the pair broke apart. Sue collapsed on the floor next to Amy. Both women were flushed and panting.

***

Tim was the first to break the silence, "I've seen women in a 69 before, but I have never seen a pair as hot as you two. Now, who wants to fuck first," he added, pointing his hard cock in the general direction of the two still horny women.

"Me," was the simultaneous answer.

"I'm first," Sue interjected rather haughtily, "after all it been almost a month since Tim's fucked me.

"All right," agreed Amy, who had a lascivious grin on her face "I won't complain if Tim fucks you first, as long as you eat my pussy while he's doing it."

Sue got on all fours, and pointed her perfect ass towards Tim, "I'm ready baby, fuck me good," she cooed. "Come here bitch," she ordered, leering at Amy, "let me feast on that tasty cunt, while your brother fucks my hot pussy."

Tim got behind Sue, and shoved his rampaging erection to the hilt into Sue's willing wet womanhood. Amy's pussy muffled Sue's scream of pleasure.

"Oh baby," Tim groaned, "I've been wanting to feel your tight pussy around my cock for over three weeks. God I love watching you eat my sister's pussy while I fuck you."

"Eat me Suzy," Amy interjected hotly, "your sexy mouth is gonna make me cum already. Fuck her hard Timmy. Every time you slam your cock into her, she shoved her wonderful tongue into me. I love it. I'm there. I'M CUMMINNGGG."

"Amy," Tim panted, "you are one hot little bitch. I love seeing you cum. Suzy, eat my slutty little sister while I fuck your hot cunt." All the time that Tim had been fucking her, Sue had been moaning and squealing into Amy's steamy snatch with ever increasing intensity. It was apparent to both Amy and Tim that Sue was rapidly reaching her own climax.

As Amy yelled out her orgasm, Sue raised her head, "Yes, Tim," she cried, "fuck me baby, fuck me hard."

"Yea baby," Tim called back, as he thrust his cock, hard and deep, into her tight wet pussy, "come for me Suzy."

"I'M CUMMINNG," Sue shouted. Sue was pushing herself back to meet Tim's forward thrusts. Her spasming cunt sucking on Tim's cock as if it were another mouth. "FUCK ME TIMMY, FUCK ME HARD, I'M CUMMING BABY, OH GOD I'M CUMMING."

Amy moved even before Sue stopped cumming. She throw herself on the floor next to the orgasming Sue, spread her legs wide, and called out, "My turn big brother, fuck your baby sister's hot pussy. Sue's tongue is great, but I need a hard cock to fill my hole."

"You got it sweet sis," Tim's passion filled voice was almost a growl. He moved quickly between Amy's legs, and with one thrust, shove his hard dick into her cum drenched pussy, causing Amy to yelp. She moaned out a mini orgasm as soon as he penetrated her. "Suzy, come sit on Amy's face while I fuck her senseless. I want to watch her eat your beautiful pussy."

Sue straddled Amy's head, lowering her dripping snatch to Amy's ready and willing mouth. As soon as Sue's pussy was within her reach, Amy speared her tongue between Sue's swollen cunt lips. "Oh fuck," Sue moaned as she leaned forward and into Tim's arms, "this bitch can sure eat pussy. I can't believe she never did it before today. God, I'm almost ready to cum again."

Pulling Sue into his arms, Tim whispered, "My sister is a natural born slut."

Below them, Amy was bucking and thrashing. Her tongue was making lightning quick movements in and out of Sue's pussy. Both Amy and Sue were once again entering orgasmic release. Riding waves of pleasure, both women screamed wordlessly into the lips they were kissing.

As the waves of their orgasm receded, Sue got off of Amy, leaned down, kissed her lovingly, and said, "Trade with me lover, I want you to sit on my face while Tim fucks the hell out of me."

In an instant, Sue was on her back, with her legs spread wide. "I'm ready Timmy darling, fuck me good. I want to be your slut just like Amy. Amy give me your sweet pussy to eat."

Tim pulled his still rock hard cock out of Amy's sopping snatch, and immediately entered Sue's cum drenched cunt. Her moans of pleasure were muffled as Sue's mouth made electric contact with Amy's love tunnel.

"God Sue," Tim moaned, "I love fucking you. You pussy is so hot and tight. I'm not going to be able to hold out much longer. I'm gonna cum soon."

Sue was bucking her hips to meet Tim's thrust. She wanted to hit just one more orgasm before Tim came. Wanting to push Amy over the pleasure precipice at the same time, Sue's eager tongue flicked between Amy's sensitive love button and her lust swollen pussy lips. Sue's work was soon rewarded.

As Amy screamed wordlessly, the sweet taste of girl cum filled Sue's mouth. That was all it took to push Sue over the edge. A mouth full of pussy muffled her screams.

Tim could feel the orgasmic spasms of Sue's tight pussy. Knowing he could not hold out any longer he yelled, "I'm gonna cum."

"No, no," screamed Amy, "not in her cunt. Feed me your cock cream just like you did to Sue."

Pulling out of Sue's pussy, Tim stood up. Amy move forward, grabbed his throbbing cock, and sucked it into her eager mouth. An instant later, Tim was spurting his hot load. Amy loved the taste of her brother's jizz. It was bitter, salty and sweet, all at the same time, and she knew she was hooked. I'm a cum slut, she thought, and I'm glad of it.

By the time Amy released her brother's softening cock from her mouth, Sue had crawled out from under them and was kneeling next to Amy. "So, did you like eating his cum?" Sue asked.

"Mmmm, yes," Amy purred, "thank you for showing me that I could."

"I'm glad," Sue smiled. Then added with a laugh, and a playful swat on the ass, "but next time, you little bitch, you had better share."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds