• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • House of Debauchery and Depravity

House of Debauchery and Depravity

12

Part 1

Prologue

Debauchery is defined as extreme indulgence in bodily pleasures and especially sexual pleasures. It is behavior involving sex, drugs, alcohol, etc. that is often considered immoral. We often think about the difference between 'devotion to pleasure' (hedonism) and 'the blind chase for pleasure' (debauchery). Many conceptualize pleasure as something quantifiable that they want to get more of.

Depravity is considered an immoral behavior, the quality or state of being corrupt, evil, or perverted; the quality or state of being depraved. The state of Decadence, Turpitude. Moral depravity is a voluntary violation of morals, values, customs, or manners leading to an aberrant style of personality commonly known as antisocial...This story is about a GILF's experiences as a Residential Concierge in a mansion steeped in the depths of sexual depravity.

Carnal Captivation...

My name is Marcia Horne, a 62 year old woman of sound mind and sound, very attractive body. I have been described as extremely good looking, even elegant. My platinum hair matches my greenish-grey, eyes and they are my best features. This is a story about the sudden turn of events that took me out of the ordinary into a world of revelations. That thrust me into a multi-dimensional straits on current life, in an extravagant mansion aptly named Babylon; a living testament to opulence and luxury. With its astounding sprawling self-contained units called quarters, and a lavish array of other amenities. Its meticulously landscaped gardens envelop you in a surreal embrace.

Nine months ago I retired from my hotel management job, but I quickly became bored so I took a job as a Residential Concierge at the Babylon, supervising the small staff. My bosses the owners, were a very wealthy couple, 74 year old Van and 63 year old Zelia Cross. They also own the VanZelia chain of businesses. They both looked rather fit and healthy, very friendly...Zelia is very sharp, alluring, seductive, charming and looks a whole lot younger than her age. She and I were both struck by the uncanny resemblance between us. During my orientation, Van, reeking of booze abruptly squeezed my ass and pronounced it quite lovely. He tried to kiss me but I politely pushed him away.

Day 1

I decided to start a Journal and record all the major events and experiences that I encountered at Babylon beginning on my very first day...I met my staff of five: The butler, three maids, the chef and a factotum who did all sorts of duties. I concluded that we could work together in harmony. Three of the staff were residents; myself, Ben the butler and the senior maid, 35 year old Lima. I decided to make Ben my deputy. He is a macho looking biracial dude and rather sexy I daresay...Late afternoon, I went over to see Zelia in her quarters and heard moans outside her bedroom. Concerned I entered and there on her super-sized bed she was being soundly fucked by Ben. They both made eye contact with me. I turned to leave, shocked beyond words.

"Come in pull up a chair sit down," said Zelia, I hesitated but did as I was told and watched as Ben pinned Zelia's thighs to the bed and drove his huge cock into her, thrusting in and out powerfully grunting, while her moans mixed with her cunt's wet queefs and farts.

"Come on, Ben fuck me harder," she implored. Then she exploded in orgasm, her body shaking, trembling. Minutes later Ben pulled out of her, his huge still erect dick covered with pussy grool. He pushed his dick into Zelia's mouth and she licked it clean. Strangely enough, I began to enjoy watching them. I could not recall ever watching a fucking. He then put Zelia on all fours and began to pound into her forcefully; her movement, wailing and a litany of obscenities got me very much aroused.

Ben continued to fuck her hard, rhythmically, with strong strokes and with infinite patience and masterful control. Zelia cried out and started to come and come and Ben came with her, grunting, his ass muscles clenching repeatedly as he filled her with his cum. They both collapsed onto the bed fucked out. I quietly left the room, my panties sticky with grool...I quickly found out that Mr. Van Cross a couch potato married to his TV, is totally drunk into a stupor most of the time. I also learnt from Ben later that Van's dick was non-functional 95 percent of the time, hence Zelia's fucking other men. But he was supposedly quite a cocksman in his day.

During a tete-a-tete later with Zelia, I found out that she is a very kinky bisexual woman, for whom sex is a priority. She believes that sexual expression, discussion and exploration is healthy and good and is to be honored. She is attracted to people "who want sex in unusual ways and are divinely decadent and perverted. It doesn't matter who plays in your cunt, so long as somebody does regularly," she said.

@@@

Day 3

After a luxuriating bath I stood naked in front of the dresser mirror and appraised my body. The strongly attractive but not beautiful face, the beguiling eyes and full sensuous lips; the full breasts with their dark nipples. The tall 5ft 7in. slender body with curvy hips and rounded supple ass that sometimes turns heads on the street, the sturdy thighs and legs, the big black, diaper-sized, luxuriant bush of hair between my thighs. Suddenly I saw Ben in the mirror as he walked in naked, with an impressive rampant erection.

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid of me," he said in a deep resonant voice. He put his arms around me, pressing his hard dick between my ass cheeks, stroking my breasts, nibbling on my ear lobes.

"My my, you have such a firm but soft ass," he whispered. I could not resist him, indeed, I welcomed his advances, feeling very much aroused... My legs began to wobble, my vision blurring, my cunt dripping copiously. Gently he maneuvered me onto the bed and spread me wide open.

"What a lovely hairy cunt and so fucking wet," he whispered. My cunt was on fire, my clitoris hard and quivering. Juices filled my vulva.

He sucked at my nipples, then at my stiffened clitoris. He lapped at the juices of my rank cunt, sipping me slowly...Ben finally reared up between my legs and pushed his huge very hard cock all the way inside me and my cunt gripped it very tightly, I was totally filled with it.

He fucked me luxuriously, delighting in my supple feminine body, my full voracious cunt, honey thick with juice, emanating loud wet slurpy sounds...We moved in rhythm with a force that drove me to unendurable heights; our spirits racing back and forth. The room echoed with the sounds of our fucking. We were both lost in pleasure, eternity seemed to pass before me. My body convulsed repeatedly in multiple orgasms, flowing constantly with juices, wrenching my very life force from me each time. My cries of ecstasy echoed across the room and into the gardens beyond.

Ben fucked me and fucked me. I came again and again furiously, as he stroked my clitoris simultaneously, wrenching sharp cries from me. He seemed tireless as he pumped into me. I felt my cunt contracting around the huge dick, milking it, sucking it inwards. He let out a loud grunt as he came with a shuddering explosion, inundating me with a truckload of cum...My pussy was still hot, luscious and sticky like the breezeless afternoon, when he pulled out of me. Several minutes later Ben was gone, I slept soundly, lulled by some gin and tonic

@@@

Day 7

Late morning, Zelia summoned me to her quarters to meet Erik her 35 year old son who had just arrived home from an Afrikan safari. And OMG, he looked muscular, strong, dashing with an air of impudence. They were drinking and smoking pot. I was offered some vintage wine which soon went into my head, making me giddy. It turned out Erik was going to be my direct boss.

"Well mother, guess what, I did fuck lots of young Afrikan pussy. They were very tight totally delicious, exquisite," said Erik nonchalantly.

"Good for you, but why not bring one home with you. Anyway why don't you fuck Marcia, I'm sure she's getting used to our culture of unbridled sexuality here at the Babylon by now," said Zelia indulgently as she sauntered off, leaving Erik and I to get acquainted...I became a little unnerved as he appraised my body lustily with his eyes, grinning lasciviously. Within minutes he was all over me, kissing me stroking my braless breasts. The wine had made me mellow, compliant and somewhat aroused. He had completely undressed me by then.

"By Jove, you have such a lovely body for an older woman, so eminently fuckable," he said, walking me to his mother's bed. Undressed, Erik sported a cock that did not belong on a white dude. It was massive! The thick veins visibly pulsating as it bobbed up and down. Settling down between my legs, he teased my vulva, my clitoris with his cockhead on and on, making me wetter. Then he sank all of that hard dick into me.

"This is some very nice, mature cunt," he whispered thrusting in and out forcefully from all angles, sucking on my tits...I opened my legs wider, wiggling my ass, enjoying what he did to my twat. I moaned in ecstasy, as Erik stroked my cunt deep in perfect rhythm. I came then and held on for dear life as he ground his dick against my pulsating clitoris, my hips rotating, my inner cunt muscles gripping him tight. Then he exploded, blown apart, flooding me with cum, and I came again, my body shuddering uncontrollably. We were awash in a sea of semen and cunt juices. We rested a while, his dick still hard inside me, then Zelia walked in beaming.

@@@

Day 12

Gary Hardcock, a close buddy of Ben's came to visit on a warm sunny Saturday afternoon. Ben asked me to join them for cocktails. An ex-footballer and linebacker, Gary is all muscle and very macho but affable and jovial, he'd brought some very good grass that got us high in no time.

"Gary is here to fuck Zelia as scheduled, but I asked him to fuck you first and give you the most exquisite sexual pleasures," said Ben stroking my hair.

"Oh my God, you are not serious," I chuckled feeling a rush of excitement.

"Come, my lady, let me take you to the outer limits of sexual nirvana," said Gary with a smile, stroking my braless breasts, kissing me passionately. He led me trembling and mewling to Ben's huge four-poster bed, like a lamb to the slaughter. We were both naked in a flash...With his long tongue, Gary lapped my cunt to two orgasms. Then he began to shove his prodigious super hard cock into me. Well, his name said it all, I surmised. I whimpered and mewled and moaned; I cried out and grunted; I screamed and wailed in exquisite pleasure. I writhed and thrashed as the cock soared into me rodding my cunt mercilessly.

Gary fucked me and fucked me...My orgasmic screams could be heard for miles around, the silk bed sheets totally soaked with my juices. And still I screamed and screamed as I was fucked endlessly. And I wanted more, seemingly saturated with orgasmic ecstasy. He seemed tireless as he pumped into me. I felt my pussy contracting around the huge dick, milking it, sucking it inwards. I let out a loud scream as I came with a shuddering explosion....

"Yea woman, yea, come for me, come," said Gary rubbing my ass cheeks. He pulled out his cock, covered with my syrupy juices then shoved it into my mouth and flooded my throat with and avalanche of thick hot cum. I swallowed every drop.

Two hours later I was sandwiched between the men. It was so frightfully exciting! My cunt juices leaked out profusely. I trembled with acute anticipation. They fucked me totally, divinely in many permutations and on different levels. My cunt and asshole were stretched beyond all recognition. I lost count of my orgasms after the seventh when I finally passed out.

@@@

Day 15

An extremely hot day, I decided to sunbathe at the poolside then swim a few laps. I had a basket full of wine a couple of joints and assorted snacks with me. Spread-eagled naked on a rubber mat, feeling good from the wine and joint, I felt a presence; I opened my eyes to see Julio the factotum admiring my body lustily. His brown body gleaming in the sun light. His briefs hugging a big bulge. His smile and youthful looks turned me on.

"May I join you senora?" he asked politely.

"Sure be my guest, have some wine," I said.

Julio pulled off his briefs and lay beside me. I gasped at the sight of his dark erect cock. It was very big and Oh God so very thick, a truly solid piece. He took several drags on the joint then gulped down some wine.

"You're a very lovely lady senora, may I touch you," he said, already caressing my belly, my bush, slipping a finger into my cunt then sniffing it.

"Every time I tried to connect with you, someone else was fucking you. Well, today I'm lucky to have found you all by yourself," said Julio eagerly stroking my erect clitoris, getting me very much aroused, my cunt dripping juice. I began to stroke his cock, it was very hard. I kissed him hard then sucked his cock briefly.

Pushing him onto his back, I mounted Julio engulfing his dick and began to slide up and down his greased pole, moaning in primal tones, rocking and rocking. Like the movement of two ships at sea, mounting the waves together in uncontrolled passion, floating on the waves of sensations. The flow, the waves, the hard cock lodged deep in my pussy, my clitoris rubbing against the base of his dick, moving in sensuous rhythms. I fucked Julio with total abandon. Moving together rolling into one another, our bodies gleaming in the blazing sun. Our breathing growing more rapid until we arched into each other in an explosive climax, my body shaking uncontrollably. I watched Julio's contorted face as he came, the waves cresting and breaking and cleansing him like a primeval rebirth. Still he remained hard and solid inside my cunt.

I continued to glide up and down his dick like an oiled surface, with strong rhythmic strokes. He raised himself higher to push deeper and deeper into me.

My breath came in gasps, drawn faster and faster. My pussy was fully, enormously open moving up and down the cock. I felt I could fuck him forever, engaging other parts of his body with my hands and lips. Julio began to, push hard against me shuddering. Still I pursued him unwilling to let him go. He lifted his hips off the mat, screaming as he convulsed again and twitched and heaved violently, then falling heavily onto the mat...I heard myself howling as the juices cascaded from me like a stream, mixing with his own come drenching us. The sensual heat slowly subsided. I held on to Julio close.

"You know, you really have a wonderful cunt, nice and tight unlike senora Zelia's," he said.

"You have fucked Zelia?" I asked.

"Many times, even two of my buddies have also fucked her. Now I want to fuck you some more," he said mounting me, plunging his still hard dick into me, fucking me with relish.

I opened myself to everything as Julio thundered his thrusts into me, his eyes fierce.

"O God!" I wailed over and over, wringing more pleasure from him. We'd been fucking for a long time and I'd come many times already...

"Ah, woman, you're so delicious," Julio murmured, plowing deeply into my weeping cunt. Then flooding me with a torrent of cum. All was quiet, I lay in Julio's arms my body still quivering.

@@@

Interlewd...

Night comes slowly, cunt pink in the sky after a brief heavy storm, it has been quiet for five days. Sitting by the window in silence, sipping gin and tonic and filled with fond memories of fucking all those men, whirling in my head, blocking all thought. In the distance a mirage of gigantic cock beckons gushing semen. Is there such a cock in my future? I wish there was. I was spellbound by the beauty of Babylon, it's wonderful, heady aroma; a mixture of exotic perfumes of myrrh, sandalwood and cunt. Earlier when I made my rounds, I was amazed but not surprised to see Ben fucking Zelia, Erik fucking Lima, Julio fucking 20 year old Pia, the youngest maid. All things were possible here.

My senses merged into a sharp focus, receiving sensations new to me, exploring the limits of my sexuality. My cunt opened up and blossomed. I was riveted by the rank sexual excess, the depravity that breaks all boundaries. This is the temple for sluts I concluded. Fragrance of sex everywhere. My fine ardor was undiminished as cocks moved in all of my hot orifices. My cunt, my asshole, my mouth were entered and fucked again and again; torrents of cum pumped into my cunt, asshole and mouth; hours of ritualistic, magical, fucking until I lost all consciousness. My job as Concierge has been transformed into that of a sacred whore. And oddly enough I was not averse to that at all.

Indeed, I had become insatiable; I needed to be fucked constantly, my cunt ached, my clitoris in perpetual erection, my juices flowed freely down my thighs. I could not wait to be mounted by the next dude; I gorge myself on food and booze and pot. I was going crazy with lust. I was incredulous. Had it all been a dream, a flight of fancy? Am I still dreaming or going crazy; Holy Fuck!

@@@

Part 2

Unlimited Decadence...

Day 20

Zelia's close buddy and confidant 62 year old Erise de Leon came to visit. Apparently they had not seen each other in a long while. Her husband was away in Argentina on business and would be gone for a spell. Erise is very wealthy and a public figure. She has been described in the media as a temptress, alluring and rapacious, and a grade A bitch. She is a legend, wandering thru a high-society world of privilege. She lived in a palatial mansion on the outskirts of town.

"She is fiery, arrogant, controlling and infused with temperament. Somehow she respects and defers to me," said Zelia. I was astonished to see Erise drink and smoke pot with abandon, egged on by Erik, who seemed infatuated with her. Later she asked to see Erik's trophies from his safari. An hour later Zelia and I heard Erise screaming.

"I bet you Erik is fucking Erise," said Zelia.

"Are you kidding!" I exclaimed.

"Let's go find out," said Zelia. Sure enough right there on his living room rug, Erik was pounding Erise's cunt relentlessly, doggy style. Erise whimpered and mewled and moaned; she cried out and grunted; she screamed and wailed in exquisite pleasure. Her body arched shaking, her pussy queefing, farting repeatedly as the cock soared into her. We watched as she came howling while Erik pumped his cum into her. They both collapsed onto the rug.

"Good show," said Zelia applauding.

Much to our surprise and astonishment, Erik kept Erise for two days fucking her silly round the clock...The audacity shown by Erik in fucking an untouchable woman like Erise made Zelia proud indeed. The next time I saw her as she was leaving, Erise seemed entranced by the ardent and intense fucking. She was glassy-eyed elated sated. She had enjoyed an endless abundance of joyous sex with no limits. A piece of sublime paradise away from her shitty, crazy bourgeoisie world of privilege and crass exploitation.

@@@

Day 25

Late Sunday morning on my regular check on Mr. Van Cross, I was astonished to find the maid Pia giving him a blow job. He seemed to be in a drunken stupor already, his dick soft and flaccid, but enjoying the cock sucking very much.

"Hey Marcia, good to see you, come over here let me eat your pussy," said Van in a drunken drawl.

"Some other time" I said, grabbing a bottle of whiskey and waltzing out. Hours later while waiting eagerly for Julio to come over and fuck me, Zelia called me on the phone, summoning me over to her quarters. She introduced me to her daughter, 32 year old Roma who had just arrived from a trip to Paris and Amsterdam. With her was her lover called Rasuk, an "Afronesian," as he described himself. There was booze, pot hors d'oeuvres as usual.

Roma wore a sheer caftan with nothing underneath, her lovely attributes bouncy breasts, full dark bush, bubble ass all on display. She claimed that to be her dress code in public, a typical slutty wear. Her boldness was intriguing, refreshing. I was spellbound by the young woman, an almost-stranger who was so alluring, and she could sense it. She looked like an aristocrat so elegant sophisticated, smart with a graceful, slender body.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • House of Debauchery and Depravity

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds