House of Debauchery and Depravity

"I love hard-core sex and erotic behavior. I'm constantly seeking out men and occasionally, women who fit my fantasies, I love to fuck," she said with complete sangfroid. She claims to be an existentialist who loves variety, freedom of choice; she is open to everything and explicit about her sexuality in a way that cannot be ignored...Roma's lover Rasuk, aka Commando is a well-known porn star in Amsterdam. He looked like he was hewn out of a rock, hard muscular. She brought him over not only to service her, but also to break him into the porn scene in the US.

Meanwhile Zelia was high and fawning lustily over the playful Rasuk. Suddenly she unzipped the dude's pants and pulled out his Godzilla-sized erect cock. I let out a loud gasp and my jaw dropped to the floor.

"My, my, what have we here," giggled Zelia stroking the monster dick as it got longer, thicker, slightly curved. I was totally flabbergasted!

"Holy shit, it feels like steel," muttered Zelia squeezing the massive dick.

"So check it out already, why don't you mother," said Roma, helping Zelia out of her kimono. A truly fascinating family, no doubt about it.

Zelia's den is always ready for action with blankets, towels spread over a soft fluffy rug strewn with pillows. Soft sensuous music in the background complementing the soft flames of red, phallic-looking tall votive candles. Zelia was dripping juice profusely as she spread herself on the makeshift mattress, looking stoned and very much aroused, her body quivering. How deliciously decadent, a daughter setting up her mother to be fucked by her lover, I thought, totally enjoying the scene, sipping my drink...Naked between Zelia's legs, Rasuk sucked on her nipples while she rubbed the cockhead against her drenched vulva. Then he sank the entire cock into her; she sighed spreading her legs wider totally relaxed. Her face beatific, rapt enjoying the heavenly cock inside her.

They fucked slowly, with smoldering intensity. I watched them intently while Roma sipping her drink, vicariously played with her stringy pussy grool, watching her mother being fucked silly by her lover. It was fascinating watching the monster dick plunge in and out of Zelia's soaked cunt, to the rhythm of her breathing for a long time, enjoying the exuberance of the fucking. She was far away and gone, but alive with feeling, shuddering Her body moved in anticipation of every rhythm change, every shock sound and every orgasm. Zelia exploded in all directions, on and on until she finally erupted in a mighty orgasm screaming, her nails clawing Rasuk's back, her body shaking violently.

Rasuk pulled out of her, his giant cock bolt upright smeared with dripping pussy grool. He pulled me out of the sofa onto the rug beside the somnolent Zelia. He was going to fuck me and I did not object. Roma quickly undressed me, sucking on my nipples, stroking my clitoris...

"You're in for a wonderful ride Marcia, enjoy it," said Roma. I was very wet and wide open my scent tantalizing, my gaping cunt enticing him into extreme hardness, into lusty exuberance...

"Enjoy me but please be gentle," I whispered, as Rasuk slowly sank all of his huge dick inside me, feeding the urgent vibrations of my engorged clitoris. He explored my cunt with his cock smoothly unhurriedly, while he ground his cock base against my clitoris. OMG, it felt delicious.

I rippled and throbbed around him, fully contained by his pleasure responding to mine. It was the largest cock I'd ever had in my cunt which was stretched every which way. And indeed, a very tight grip I daresay. Rasuk fucked my soaked swollen cunt, dancing inside me with an easy rocking rhythm...My nipples hard as stones in his mouth, while I groaned with pleasure and delight as he stroked inside me strongly yet delicately.

"O yes, yes, yes," I mumbled sweetly, my eyes shut, tears running down my face. My gut heaved, the cock inside me was alive, had grown huge and very hard and strong, pounding into my depths skillfully, relentlessly until I screamed and screamed and buckled with gut-wrenching orgasms; my arms and legs clutching his hard body...

OMG, it was overwhelming! And he continued to pump into me relentlessly, while I came and came muttering gibberish. I shuddered and bleated, as Rasuk pounded my twat smoothly, luxuriantly, leisurely. I held him in a tight grip with my legs, tears continued to run down the sides of my face. He fucked me and fucked me with no respite. The fucking was hard, dangerous, almost inhuman, exciting, exhilarating...We were elegantly wild and ravenous; hungry cunt and ravenous cock on fire. Heat, lust and pleasure spilled and bubbled until we both plunged into a deafening climax, an abyss. I started to gush grool from my cunt, responding to Rasuk's equally enormous forceful ejaculation, filling me to overflow with a tsunami of thick, hot cum; I entered into another dimension dissolving into long, throbbing moments of silence and oblivion. He stayed inside me for a long time, his dick still hard and throbbing.

"You have a lovely pussy lady," said Rasuk as he pulled out of me with a pop. Roma promptly dragged him off to her quarters to fuck him

@@@

Day 30

Erik and Roma were gone horseback riding at the VanZelia ranch several miles away. In the house the usual activity, Rasuk was fucking Zelia whose cries and screams reverberated in the entire house. Ben was fucking Lima, Julio was fucking young Pia in Van's quarters while he watched avidly. I decided to soak my body, weary from all that fucking in the hot whirlpool at the solarium. At the front door I ran into Zak the puma, a friend of Ben's, apparently visiting. We'd met briefly a few weeks before. He wanted to hang out with me, complimenting my bikini clad "luscious body." I had no objections, he seemed harmless enough, but I knew he would like to fuck me. Zak is a body builder with various awards to his credit. His physique is simply awesome.

At the solarium, Zak worked out while I soaked naked in the hot pool, sipping wine from the bottle. It was my first time in the solarium and I loved it. A corner of the room was set up with a mattress strewn with pillows; there was some booze and assorted snacks and a portable CD player. I guessed it was set up for sexual activity. I felt the water massaging my body, my muscles my cunt. It felt so good, the flute and guitar music from the CD soothed my senses... Later Zak shed his clothes and joined me in the pool, his hard chocolate body glistening, his huge solid cock fully erect, bolt upright and tattooed for fuck sake. We began to kiss and fondle each other instinctively.

Then we were on the mattress, frolicking making out. I grabbed hold of Zak's huge throbbing dick, OMG, it felt like granite! Eager and impatient, I helped Zak settle between my thighs, clutching his dick and guiding it into my steamy pussy. He moaned, and squeezed my ass as he thrust deeply into my yielding cunt. Bouncing frantically at the feel of his big cock, I raised my legs and lock them around his waist.

"Oh Zak, I love it," I crooned, savoring his long, deep thrusts eliciting wet slurpy sounds from my cunt. He fucked me with an intensity that made me swoon. He licked my ears, moving with me, as I sucked him in deeper and deeper, my body trembling. Zak rolled onto his back so I was on top, riding his rigid dick deliciously...I felt my tremors stirring and spreading thru my body, from my cunt to belly to thighs, as hoarse rhythmic groans issued from me. Power surged in me and I began to shake and tremble violently in orgasm, screaming continuously.

I lay on top of Zak for a while then he rolled me onto my back and resumed fucking me with dedicated vigor. His cock felt so fucking hard inside me as he rotated his hips, rodding my cunt, giving me enormous pleasure. He was very strong, forceful. His cock supercharged, on a rampage in my cunt. With my hands on his super hard ass, I pushed him into me deeper, raging, needing. I cried out continuously, surprised at the intensity of the fucking, the feelings in my body.

My juices squirted out intermittently while I gasped repeatedly, drowning in ecstasy to the smooth, powerful thrusts, pounding the layers of my cunt, my moans echoing his hard grunts.

"Oh my God, what a delicious fucking," I sighed...Zak fucked me and fucked me, hard and strong. The room was filled with the very loud wet sounds and queefs coming from my swollen cunt and my mournful cries...Then I heaved and screamed and melted beneath Zak, letting out a long animal cry as we both flew past the barrier into a powerful violent orgasm. Hot semen poured into my cunt to overflow. The sweet throbbing music vibrated in my body as we rested, drinking wine, gorging on assorted nuts and fruit, talking, in a playful mood.

Zak's huge cock was hard again, throbbing, quivering as he put me on all fours, plunging into my cunt, moving faster, harder in my creamy depths, storming my cervix, breaching my womb; fucking me harder and harder. I trembled violently as I came, superhuman, in a wrenching orgasm. I howled like a coyote, plunging headlong into the abyss, my body trembling while I drooled onto the pillows...Zak pulled out of my pussy then plunged into my asshole and began to fuck my ass in earnest.

"Oh Zak please, this is too much, I can't take anymore," I cried feeling his hard dick mauling my rectum. Then with a loud grunt Zak began to gush thick, hot semen again and again, in long spurts into my parched guts. I collapsed and passed out in exhaustion. I slept soundly afterwards for hours. When I woke up Zak was gone.

I staggered back into the house at sundown feeling sore and disoriented. My knees wobbly, my brain loose. Zak had really done a number on me, fucking me for over an hour. Seriously, he should have been arrested for fucking me the way he did. The dude is one hell of a sex athlete, and too much for a woman my age...Back in my quarters, I began to ruminate with a joint, over what had happened to me over the past 30 days, while semen kept dribbling out of me. Enjoying exquisite vibrant sex, making it fun and playful but always sacred, magical; sharing closeness and intimacy with men and even with women is something that I cherish very much. The blending of intense desire, love and sex; the cosmic meeting of body and spirit of course squares well with my own philosophy. But I was battered and worn, sexually and emotionally saturated, and I felt it was time to move on to other things.

Epilogue

I was in that peaceful state between sleep and wakefulness the next morning. I could hear the birds chirping and singing cheerfully in the tree outside the window. The room was sweet with daylight and sunshine and I smelled strongly of sex. I went over to Zelia and told her of my decision to move on. Her eyes welled up with tears. It had been a living, extraordinary dream, a fairy tale. A timeless fantasy that came alive at an incongruous place called Babylon, where my mind shed all anxieties, worries, cares, responsibilities and entered into communion with the realm of a wild, amazing sexuality. And I had been well and truly fucked...As I drove home the next day my cunt dripped copiously into my thong, my clitoris became hard and twitching, I was very horny, OMG I needed to fuck. Unfuckingbelievable!

The End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds