House of the Rising Son Ch. 02

"Oh darling - you're wonderful!" she cried, "I can feel you so far up inside; it's gorgeous!"

Beside us Dad was still slowly masturbating as he watched his wife's hole accept his son's penis and judging from the way his eyes were half closed, I guessed he was enjoying the scene.

"You alright Dad?" I asked, to see how he was accepting the situation.

"Never better!" he replied, smiling, "Keep up the good work son!"

"Do you want a go?" I said, smiling back at him, although I guess it should have been up to Mum as to who fucked her, but Dad made the reply.

"No - not yet, lad, but mind if I come and join in?" he said.

"Sure thing - come on then!" I offered, wondering what Dad intended...

With that invite Dad moved closer and I realised that he held my vibrator in his hand - my well-lubed vibrator by the look of it. Briefly I stopped fucking Mum as I wondered where Dad was going with the thing - then I discovered.

With one hand on my rump I felt the tip reach my greased sphincter and with an easy movement Dad just slid the thing inside me once more!

"Ooooh fuck Dad!" I cried as the shock of the penetration made my muscles spasm, "Ah - ah - ah - oh fuuuuuck!"

"Ok now?" asked Dad and I nodded.

"Go on then, fuck her," he said and so I started to thrust in and out, feeling the vibrator inside me each time I powered my cock into Mum. It added a strange yet erotic sensation to my efforts and I found myself starting to quiver with each thrust.

"Let's try a bit extra," said Dad and I felt the vibrator begin to hum, vibrate and squirm inside me.

"Aaaagh - you'll make me cum!" I cried, "Not yet, please!"

"Ooh - getting close already are you?" said Dad, "Hmmm - change of plan then..."

So saying, Dad gently pulled the vibrator from me leaving my hole feeling decidedly empty and somehow unfulfilled but then that was forgotten as Dad moved his hands from my buttocks and leaning forward he slid his cock neatly up into my vacant hole!

"Aaaaaah Dad," I cried, "What you doing? Get it out!"

"Why?" said Dad simply, pushing his cock into my hole and sliding it almost out again, "I'm saving your batteries for you!"

I had to laugh! Then Mum spoke up.

"Let him do his thing Chris," she said, "Your dad always likes to take me in the ass, so why not you?"

I had to admit that once I'd got over the man to man thing it was nice - pretty well as good as the vibrator had been and with Dad now thrusting away behind me, my efforts at fucking Mum became that much stronger - soon we had a good rhythm going between us.

It was punctuated regularly by grunts, groans of effort and cries and gasps of pleasure from each of us until eventually I felt Dad begin to move faster.

"You nearly there Dad?" I asked and he grunted.

"Yeah - yeah - gonna cum soon. Inside you ok?" he said somewhat breathlessly.

"Oh God - yes Dad - inside please!" I cried, the insanely wild idea now stimulating my brain and my cock, "Oh fuck Dad, you're going to make me cum too!"

"And me!" cried Mum suddenly and with Mum's cunt now gripping my ramrod tighter than ever, I knew I wouldn't last long.

A last flurry of thrusts; a last crescendo of effort and the orgasm was upon me - bursting the bubble of anticipation that had been building.

Dad too was reacting to my muscles tightening up and he was slamming into me rapidly and almost violently - and the whole lot set Mum off first!

"Yes - yes - yesssss!" screamed Mum, "I'm there - ohhhhhh, can't stop!"

"Ooh - ooh - uuuuhhh!" I cried as my sperm jetted once more inside Mum's body, "Aaaaaahhh! Aaaaaahhh!"

Behind me Dad froze.

"Yeahhhhh!" he grunted, "Uuuuuughh! Oh yeahhhh!"

I hardly knew what sensation to concentrate on - my own orgasm; Mum's cunt squeezing the juices out of me or Dad's penis squirting warmth into my bowels - I was in the middle of a wonderful sensation sandwich and I loved it!

My orgasm was almost painful, coming so soon after the previous one; it was wrung from me but painful as it may have been it was also the most intense orgasm I'd ever had; one that squeezed out the very last of my spunk and my emotions.

It must have done much the same to Mum - she too seemed to deflate immediately after she'd drained me - her own orgasm had obviously been intense as well.

And even Dad felt heavy as he leaned over me, his cock still twitching gently inside me.

"Get up Dad," I groaned, "You're a load! Did you enjoy that?"

I felt Dad's slimy penis slide from my ass and immediately there was a wetness running down my thighs. I ignored it as relief flooded me as Dad's body lifted from mine.

I leaned forward to speak to Mum who remained on all fours, panting steadily.

"Was that good Mum?" I asked, really looking for reassurance that my performance was good enough rather than being sympathetic to Mum's physical exhaustion.

She nodded and I felt her push back at me - a signal, if there was one, for me to dismount.

Very gently I slid my cock from her used and abused hole; as I did so a stream of whitish juices poured from her briefly before her vaginal opening closed up.

Mum twisted around and lay down on her back, still breathing deeply from her exertions.

"Dear oh dear," groaned Mum, "I'm not as young as I used to be!"

"Get on with you!" chided Dad gently, "Years of life left in you yet."

"Well I feel as if I've had all the energy sucked from my body," groaned Mum - and Dad pointed at Mum's weeping cunt.

"Get down there son," he said quietly, "Kiss her better!"

Understanding Dad's meaning I shuffled backwards a bit until I could lower my face to Mum's pussy which now fluttered between Mum's splayed legs; wet, shiny, slippery and heavily scented with the odour of overheated sex. It was a delicious scent full of pheromones and hidden eroticism that just lured me to her.

I had no option but to dive straight back in and seconds later my tongue probed her slit and found her hole!

Mum's body almost left the mattress as I touched her, such was her shock. She'd had her eyes shut as she recovered but now she awoke properly and, with a seemingly new lease of life her legs came up and wrapped themselves round my back!

"Ooooh Darling, yesssssss - oh yessssss!" she cried, obviously well enjoying my restorative touch as my tongue slid as far as I could inside her vagina. I felt a gush of our combined bodily fluids on my tongue as she spasmed, a deliciously wild taste of female and male essence. I lapped up what I could before I ran out of breath, then surfaced, my face glistening with wetness.

But I couldn't resist returning to her pussy and after taking a deep breath I headed back to her chasm once again this time concentrating on her puffy reddened lips and her clit, which still seemed to be pulsating with life.

Mum moaned and groaned as I chewed gently on her flesh and I was happily sending waves of delight through her when I felt a tap on my side. I lifted my head and there was Dad, holding out my obviously cleaned and re-lubed vibrator.

"Try this on her!" he said very quietly, so I took it from him and returned to her clit, my eyes trying to keep track of the vibrator as I brought it up to Mum's hole.

And just as I was about to insert it I sucked hard on Mum's clit causing her to jerk wildly and at that moment I pushed it into place and slid it inside her!

"Aaaaaaahhhh!" cried Mum as the vibrator filled her, "Oh - oh - oh Godddddd!"

In a split second Mum orgasmed; her whole body jerking around so wildly that I moved my face away for fear of my teeth or nose being damaged.

And more was to come as I pressed the vibrate button on the machine, setting the plastic penis pulsating and probing and setting Mum off on another jerking, quivering ride of delights.

She was screaming and yelling; unintelligible sounds that did however tell us one thing - that Mum was having another damn good time!

A little longer and Mum managed to recover sufficiently to claw the vibrator from her poor worn-out pussy and chuck it on the bed, where it lay, still vibrating and churning.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" was all she could say as she panted heavily while I smiled down at her and reached over to turn the thing off.

She looked accusingly at me.

"You rotten bastard!" she said with a huge smile, "Taking advantage of your poor Mum like that!"

"Wasn't my idea!" I said, "Blame Dad."

Mum looked at him and he was grinning stupidly, like a schoolboy who'd been caught at some prank. Mum looked back at me.

"How about he got some of his own back?" she said, suddenly springing to life and capturing Dad's wrist in her grasp.

"Good one Mum," I cried as I grabbed his other wrist, "What you going to do then?"

Mum and I wrestled Dad into a laying down position where she'd recently been, not that he put up much of a fight. The fact that his cock was still rigid gave away his eagerness to be a willing 'victim'.

Mum looked severely at Dad.

"Right - you stay there," she said, grabbing him by his cock, "Let's have a think..."

She mused for a moment or two.

"Ok...your Dad's the only one who hasn't been introduced to this thing," she said, holding up the vibrator, "So how about we make use it on him, unless you want to stick your cock up him instead?"

"Give me a break," I groaned, "Use the vibrator on him."

"You'll make me cum again - can't I put my cock inside something while I cum?" asked Dad and we both shook our heads.

"Your son's worn out my pussy for a bit," said Mum.

"And you've already dumped a load up my ass," I added.

"So you can just shoot it right up in the air!" said Mum as she lubed up the vibrator.

But at that very moment we heard something out in the hall - sounds of someone catching their foot on something and tripping...followed by the bedroom door being flung open!

"What the fuck are your bra and panties doing in the hall Mum?" said Sally as she burst into the room, "Not to mention Dad's underpants. Oh! Oh my God!"

The room fell silent for a moment or two as Sally took in the scene and as we all tried to look innocent!

"Sorry darling," said Mum eventually, "Knew I'd dropped them somewhere."

"Never mind about your clothes - what's all this?" said Sally.

"What does it look like!" replied Mum sweetly, "We're just having a nice time together."

"I don't call that a 'nice time' - I call that having sex - and having incest too!" Sally said, "That's dirty! How come I wasn't invited?"

"Eh?" we chorused, all of us startled at Sally's acceptance and apparent approval of our activity.

"You we're supposed to be at work," said Dad, "That's why you weren't invited."

"We had a power cut so they had to shut the place down - couldn't see to work or open the tills," Sally said, "Oh well, if you lot are all going to fuck, doesn't anyone fancy me?" she said, "I could even things up!"

"Never too late!" said Dad, waving his cock at her.

There was a short interlude while Mum hopped up off the bed and, still naked, walked Sally back out into the hall while talking animatedly to her...and a little while later they returned, Sally now busy stripping off her clothes!

"I've just told her what we told you Chris about Dad's mum and my brother and how we decided to try to bring you three kids into the mix when things were appropriate and she's all for it," said Mum as she climbed back onto the bed.

"All I'm annoyed about is that it's taken so damn long," said Sally, "I've wanted to get a lot closer Chris for years but I've never had the courage and as for you Dad - you've always been my dream hunk!"

Dad instantly grew another one of his silly grins while Mum looked daggers at him in mock horror! I on the other hand just felt hot and excited - my sister had always wanted things to be closer - wow! I looked at Sally and she winked at me, her eyes taking in my whole body as she scanned me.

"That looks like a good 'un," she quipped, eyeing my cock, "You're going to be a busy boy shortly!"

Little did she know just how busy I'd already been!

While she was talking Sally was quickly undressing - revealing a body that I seemed to have spent most of my teenage years perving after! The odd glimpse of tit; the occasional flash of hair or bum - very little else...and now here it all was being exposed in full!

My much admired penis jerked hard as Sally's body became exposed and at the sight of her pretty pink and smooth pussy he positively jumped!

Sally wasn't over-tall but she was curvy instead with generous hips and what now appeared to be some excellent breasts. I'd have said she'd make two very generous handfuls - perhaps a 36-38 inch bust, I reckoned. She shook them as she unfettered them and they wobbled pleasingly for a short while, their nipples pointing upwards and outwards.

Cute little nipples too - pre-baby ones, small, tight and pink and obviously aroused.

She bent over away from me as she slid down her jeans and knickers exposing a beautifully rounded ass atop a remarkably well-presented pair of pins. The cleft beneath her buttocks revealed just the split of her vagina but no hint of hair, just like her Mum.

There was quite a decent looking body there and I cursed myself silently for not having made more ardent attempts to breach her defences when I was younger. But now was my chance, although to be truthful, my poor old cock had done more than his share of work already today, not that he wouldn't try to give it his best shot.

"Hang on," said Sally as she fiddled at her handbag for a few moments and then she turned round.

I almost gasped as she revealed that she'd used a bright red lipstick on her lips...and also on her nipples!

"Like it?" Sally asked as she gently shook her breasts again, "I'm ready!"

Dad was the first to hold out his arms and I cursed him mentally for getting her first.

"Come on sweetheart," he said, his erection bobbing up and down, "Come for a ride!"

Sally looked at me and my throbbing erection.

"You wait!" she commanded, "You'll get your share!"

So saying Sally climbed up the bed to where Dad lay languidly on his back; his legs wide apart and his cock held vertically. Very simply and without fuss Sally climbed into position and in seconds Dad's pole had disappeared up inside her.

"Uuuuuufff!" she said as she impaled herself, "Ooooooo - that's better!"

She remained still for a little while before she leaned forward over Dad, kissed him and began moving her rump up and down, sliding his penis in and out of her pussy.

Dad meanwhile also began moving his hips up and down and together they just plain rutted - fucked - screwed - as Mum and I watched from opposite sides of the bed, until Mum looked at me.

"Time Dad got some of his own medicine, I think!" she said, picking up the vibrator.

Quickly she squeezed some lube over it and spread it around before reaching out and grasping my penis in her slippery hand. She rubbed off the excess lube onto my cock with a wink.

"Never know when you may need that!" she said as she returned to her task.

There was a brief lull in the proceeding as Mum tapped Sally lightly on the shoulder and whispered in her ear, presumably explaining what would be coming next and I saw Sally nodding.

Mum motioned me to come closer - presumably, I guessed, in case she needed me to hold Dad down or something - but I wasn't needed as Mum simply slid one hand, palm upwards, underneath Dad's ass.

Automatically he lifted his ass off the bed and as he did so Mum simply drove the slippery vibrator at his asshole and firmly up inside him! Even I winced - thank heavens the vibrator was well lubricated - even so, it must have hurt like hell as she split open his hole.

"Aaaaaaaa!" yelled Dad, "Fuuuuuuck - that bloody hurt!"

He was writhing wildly but was being held down by Sally who remained in the saddle and who was doing an excellent job of riding the bucking bronco that was Dad.

Mum thrust firmly inside Dad with the vibrator - with each thrust he'd jerk off the bed and scream - not, it sounded, as if in real pain now but with excitement I think.

"Aaaaaaaagh! Not so deep!" he cried, "Ohhhh fuck - oh God - oh yeahhhhh!"

"He's stiff as a board!" exclaimed Sally, "His cock feels huge!"

"Not cumming yet though?" asked Mum and Sally shook her head.

Dad just continued to writhe around as Sally rode him and as Mum speared the vibrator in and out of his hole.

"Let's get some real action," said Mum and I suddenly realised what she meant. I'd heard no humming from the vibrator so she must only have used it as a dildo, but now she put her finger on the buttons on the end. Instantly that unmistakable but quiet hum filled the air and Dad yelled anew!

"Oooooh! Now what!" he groaned, "Ooooh fuck - that's good...ooooooohhhhhh!"

The last exclamation came out as a wobbly moan as Mum pressed the other button and the vibrator began its bending action, now obviously reaching round inside Dad's rectum to put pressure on his prostate, to mention but one place.

"Yeah Mum - that feels good even up here!" said Sally, still riding Dad enthusiastically, "Getting right through to me. Its going to make me cum if it goes on!"

"Come on then - enjoy it!" said Mum happily, "You might get two orgasms from it before Dad cums!"

Sally obviously decided to go for that and began jerking up and down violently; simply screwing herself onto her father's rampant penis; driving it far up inside herself in her exuberance. The look on her face said it all - a combination of effort, pleasure, some pain and lots of lust as she rode his pole towards her next orgasm.

In the meanwhile I'd recovered - or at least my erection had and seeing Mum on her haunches as she shoved the vibrator into her husband's ass I decided I'd like to be part of the action. I patted her gently on the rump and as Mum looked under her shoulder she saw my cock standing hard and ready. Immediately she lifted her ass up and spread her legs apart, allowing me totally free access to her rear end.

'Hmmm - asshole or pussy?' I debated and then common sense prevailed.

'Start off by getting him all slippery - then asshole!' I agreed with myself as I moved behind Mum.

Gently I brought the tip of my erection to her split lips and bathed him in the wetness there; a mixture of my cum and Mum's lubrications and love-juices.

"Put him in darling," said Mum to me as she pushed her ass back at me and being an obedient son I did just that, sliding him smoothly into her soaking wet but still grasping vagina.

Mum let out a long low groan of pleasure as I filled her up and I felt her flesh fluttering around my cock; her body welcoming me inside her.

Firmly but gently I pushed forward with my hips causing my penis to slide right up inside - I felt her cervix meet the tip of my cock before I equally slowly slid back down her vagina again...slow soft smooth gentle fucking designed to be painless on Mum's hard-poked hole and designed too to bring us to a long-lasting orgasm.

Mum was certainly appreciating my gentle approach as she smiled back at me and blew me a big kiss. But whereas we were gentle, Mum wasn't being so soft with the vibrator in Dad; Dad was doing his best to buck his daughter off his pole and his daughter was slamming herself down onto his cock. It was a vicious circle that would only end in one thing - a multiplicity of climaxes!

There was what almost seemed to be a cloud of vapour rising from the mound of bodies; a potent cloud of sexual fragrances that only inspired us all to desire more and more - a real aphrodisiac!

And I just couldn't help but increase my pace; the essence of hot sex was powering me; driving my cock harder and faster into my mother's cunt, time after time.

"No darling - not so hard," she groaned at me, "I'm definitely a bit sore."

'Hah - option two!' I thought as I pulled my well-lubricated penis from her hole.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds