House of the Rising Son Ch. 02

A quick realignment and a steady thrust and with another groan from Mum, I was embedded deep into her asshole instead!

"Oh damn - you should have warned me!" groaned Mum, but the fact that her ass was now pushing back at me told me that she wasn't objecting to my actions.

"Sorry Mum - would have spoiled the surprise!" I said, upping my tempo somewhat.

"Well, I definitely wasn't expecting that anyway. But you can still reach my clit, can't you," asked Mum, "I want a quick cum!"

"Yeah sure," I replied, reaching my hand round her thigh and very soon locating her little protrusion of still damp flesh. I knew exactly when I touched it as Mum quickly sucked in a large breath.

"Yes darling, there - up and down, yessssss!" she moaned and I felt her asshole tighten around my cock at the same time.

Up 'ahead' of us Sally was riding high and was obviously about to cum again! Although she was facing away from us I could see her tits bouncing up and down as she powered herself to a frantic orgasm on her Dad's penis - she was just about there by all appearances.

Her face was red and her cheeks were puffed out with her exertions but she was about to cum; she was almost there; she was there; she was cummmmmming!!

"Ahhhhhhh yeahhhhh!" she screamed, "Oh yes - yes - yes! Cummmming! Cummmming!"

Sally was almost out of control - her body was flopping all over the place as she experienced what was obviously a massive orgasm - Mum put one hand on her shoulder to support her as she went wild and Mum's asshole conveyed Mum's own excitement as it clamped down on me.

But she wasn't cumming herself and neither was Dad.

"Not cumming then?" asked Mum of Dad as he lay there panting and he shook his head.

"No - that was for Sally!" he said, "My turn next perhaps."

Mum looked over her shoulder at me and nodded towards Dad.

"Fancy a go?" she asked, "Your turn to get your own back perhaps!"

She pulled herself off my cock and moved aside as Sally also moved off Dad's cock and collapsed onto the bed, leaving Dad and me with erections and Mum with my vibrator still inside Dad's ass.

"You ready?" she asked me and I nodded.

Mum slowly pulled the vibrator from Dad's hole and as I looked, his hole seemed to pulse open and closed as if perhaps winking at me! Dad's eyes were closed as I neared him - even as the tip of my very rampant penis touched his puckered, pulsating hole.

"Yes my love - put it back!" he groaned but Mum chuckled.

"Got something even better for you," she said, patting me on the bum.

To say that I slid in easily would be an understatement - Dad's asshole was so stretched and I was so lubricated that there was almost no friction until my penis was completely embedded and at that moment Dad opened his eyes.

"Oh hello son - I wondered when you'd be there!" he said with a grin, "Guessed your Mum was teeing me up for you!"

"She's got me all worked up, that's for sure," I said, "I'm tingling all over - won't take long to cum - will that be ok?"

"I've been holding myself back for you," said Dad, "Come on - let's do it together!"

And so we did - Dad's ass lifting off the bed to open his hole to welcome me and my hips thrusting forward to drive my penis deeply inside his anus. Soon we were both sweating and gasping with effort, but both really enjoying our rut.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Dad grunted as I slammed into him whereas all I had the energy to do was to breath and fuck hard.

Beside us Mum and Sally lay, one on each side, both with their hands fluttering over their pussies as they watched the action breathlessly...

"Getting there," said Dad, "Toss me off while you fuck me!"

"Sure thing," I said, grasping his erect and upright penis.

It was still sticky from Sally's cunt but needed some more lubricant for a comfy wank. I spat into my hand and rubbed it over his cock - that was much better now and I started to masturbate my father while I fucked his ass.

After all the action already there was no way that either of us could have lasted long - anyway, that wasn't the target - our target was to release the pent-up spunk that we both contained and we were soon getting there!

"Ready?" asked Dad, "Going to shoot soon."

"And me," I exclaimed, "Ok inside you?"

"Of course," said Dad, "Right up in there!"

Dad was doing his bit but I was doing most of the work, not that I was complaining and I increased the pace of the action, making shorter and quicker strokes in and out of his ass while taking longer and firmer strokes up and down his cock.

Soon the effects were making themselves felt as quivers of an impending orgasm began to build inside me and run up and down my cock.

"Cumming soon Dad," I said and I noticed that both the ladies had raised themselves up to watch our finale.

"And me," he said, "Keep going - few more - yessss - yessss - here it comes!"

And with that I felt his penis thicken and stiffen and jerk hard - and blast a remarkably generous fountain of almost pure white spunk high over his chest. It fell between his pecs and was followed by another blast that took off almost before the first had landed...

"Oh fuckkkkkk - wowwww - yeahhhhh!" cried Dad, "Oh Goddddd!"

"Fuckin' hell Dad," I cried, feeling my own orgasm about to arrive, "Brilliant!"

And as Dad's final dribbles oozed from under my wanking fingers I felt everything tighten up inside me.

"Ahhhhh - yessss Dad, here it cums!" I groaned as I thrust my cock as deeply as I could into his ass, "Can you feel me?"

"Yes son - oh yes - oooh, that's two, no three, wow four," he said, his cock jerking in time with my eruptions, "You'll fill me!"

"Trying!" I said as some lesser jerks of cum squeezed from me, "Oh God - that was good - bloody good!"

It must have been good to watch too because on either side of us our ladies were both bringing themselves to noisy climaxes; their hips thrusting upwards as their fingers probed and fluttered in and over their pussies.

I knelt between Dad's widespread legs with my cock slowly deflating but still inside Dad while we both regained our breath until Mum spoke up.

"Come on then, out of the way, I want to clean my husband up!" she said.

I slid my penis from his hole, allowing a little trickle of cum to slither down between his ass cheeks before Mum moved into position and moments later she was slurping away at his hole, hoovering up all my deposits.

And suddenly Sally was all movement too as she rolled over and quickly began to lick up Dad's cum from his chest.

But I just couldn't keep watching - I was knackered!

I'd been denied my lie-in once again and I was determined to get back my lost beauty sleep!

I slid off the bed, stood up and moved to the door.

A last look back at Mum who was now sucking on her husband's penis while her daughter licked up his cum and I was able to smile even more. Because there beside them was my vibrator - unwanted now. I'd get it back later but for now all I wanted to do was to get back to my lie-in. It was still only eleven thirty in the morning - loads of time...and there was always Sally to look forward to!

Bye for now!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds