How Do You Seduce Your Daughter?

"Ooh, Daddy. Oh God yes," she whimpered and mewed, her body squirming before him. Her legs shifted upon the bed, scissoring further open and rolling her hips, pushing herself at his tongue. Her abs quivered, her tummy trembling. Higher up her tits rolled gently with her panting breaths and her head lulled to the side, her hand now fully covering her mouth as she attempted to quite her gasps of pleasure. Her other hand grabbed at the sheet beneath her, fingers clawing at the soft linen.

Again and again he licked her pussy, his tongue swirling through her slit as it grew wetter and wetter. Setting the tip at her opening he pressed, forcing her walls slightly apart so he could massage their inner edges. Then he swiped upward to lap at her clit several times, rolling his tongue over and around the engorged love button.

"Ooh Daddy!" Missy's hips started jerking excitedly and her muscles started spasming.

Recognizing the signs of her nearing orgasm, he focused on her clit, covering it with his mouth and suckling while rapidly lapping at it with his tongue. Her body started arching off the bed, her hips twisting before him and forcing him to wrap one arm around her thigh to hold her steady enough that he could maintain contact.

"Oh God. Oh God, Daddy," she whimpered and mewed.

Sliding his free hand inward he dipped his thumb into her slit to gently massage and press at her opening. Her walls parted again and the thick digit penetrated her to the first knuckle.

"Ooh! Ooh God, Daddy!" She cried, her orgasm exploding inside her. Her muscles locked, her head snapping back as her back arched off the bed. Her hand shot down to grab at the sheet like the other, both of them clawing and pulling. Her body twisted and writhed, her tits rolling and jiggling upon her chest. Her pussy clenched around his thumb, squeezing it instinctively. "Ooh God yes. Ooh Daddy!"

Her antics made him tighten his hold on her thigh as he continued loving her clit.

"Oh God. Oh God, Daddy," she gasped and cried, her body spasming with the orgasm. "Oh God yes."

For several moments this continued, him attacking her clit and her writhing in ecstasy.

Then, eventually the climax began to subside.

Her body softened, floated back down to settle on the bed.

Loosening his hold on her leg he withdrew his thumb as his tongue slipped back down through her slit to lick her orgasmic juices.

Panting and whimpering, she trembled with an aftershock.

As he half-lay, half-knelt between her legs, his cock throbbed angrily, wanting satisfaction . . . needing to feel her pussy wrapped around it.

Pulling away, he wiped the excess juices from around his mouth then slid off the bed and stood up. As he shoved his pajamas and shorts down, his cock sprang free to stand out rigidly, its head shiny with precum. Stepping out of his clothing he gazed down at Missy; she lay splayed out upon the bed, her knees bent and her legs open wide. Between them her feathery-haired pussy glistened wet, her pink slit shimmering and flowering open in invitation. Her firm breasts quivered with her labored breaths, the swollen nipples hard peaks atop the milky mounds. Her arms were at her sides and from behind her glasses she stared at his sizable cock . . . her eyes filled with need.

He thought about what was happening . . . what had already transpired . . . and what was about to. He'd fondled and suckled on his daughter's beautiful tits . . . eaten her sweet pussy. And now he was about to climb between her spread legs and sink his hard cock deep inside her waiting sex. The thought of it all was so unbelievable . . . so exhilarating . . . so surreal.

He climbed onto the bed. Moved up between her legs and up along her body until his rigid manhood hung inches from her pussy. Holding himself up on one hand he reached between them to take himself in hand. Guiding his cock to her he lowered his hips and set the tip between her glistening wet lips.

"Mmm," she quietly whimpered, her hand returning to cover her mouth, muting her.

He searched out her opening . . . found it . . . set the tip against it. Then he applied pressure. Her walls parted, allowing him to enter her.

She might have been wet . . . but she was still fresh . . . extremely tight. So much so that he could only get a couple inches into her at first.

"Oh God," he groaned, reveling in the feel of her walls hugging him so snugly.

"Daddy," she sighed from behind her hand, her hips rolling ever so slightly.

"Oh, Baby," he whispered. Pulling back a little, he pressed forward again. This time he got a couple more inches of himself inside her before being stopped. His hand came away to help hold him above her.

"Mmm," she mewed, her one hand leaving her side to reach up and grab at his shoulder.

He pulled back again, careful to stop with his cockhead still in her wetness. Pressing forward he slid a little more of himself into her. The next time he pulled back and pressed forward his entire length slid deep inside her sex, their crotches mashing together.

"Oh Daddy," she gasped, her hips rising to press herself against him.

Grinding against her, he leaned down and kissed her, pressing his lips firmly to hers. She responded eagerly, parting her lips to allow his tongue to delve into her mouth.

"Mmm!" she moaned, raising her own tongue to swirl around his.

He ground himself against her, reveling in the feel of her pussy grasping his cock. Continuing to kiss her, he drew his hips back, extracting inches of himself from her velvety folds. Then he slowly sank back into her, grinding his crotch to hers again.

"Mmm," she mewed as his full length once more filled her pussy.

He slowly pulled back . . . slid forward . . . pulled back. He humped his hips at her methodically, pumping his shaft in and out of her sex while kissing her again and again. As his measured pace gradually increased her own hips started to hump in matching rhythm, rising to meet his deliberate thrusts. Once he'd reached a steady, leisurely pace he broke their kiss to pull back and gaze down on her.

"Ooh Daddy," she panted as her lithe body rocked beneath him. She returned his gaze from behind her glasses, her eyelids heavy and her eyes smoldering with desire. Her mouth hung open slightly, her bottom lip quivering behind the hand partially covering it, muting her whimpers. Her full breasts swayed fluidly as she humped her hips up at him.

"Oh, Baby, you are so beautiful," he moaned, his rhythm building as he looked down to watch his rigid cock penetrating her again and again. His thick shaft shimmered with her juices and her shiny pussy-lips clung to him hungrily.

"Oh God, Daddy. Yes. Yes," she whimpered around her hand.

"Oh yea. Oh fuck yea," he groaned, his hips thrusting faster . . . harder. In and out he pumped . . . sliding his cock deep into his daughter over and over . . . filling her . . . stuffing her.

"Oh yes, Daddy. Ooh yes," she raised herself to him, sliding her pussy onto his cock as much as he slid himself into her.

In and out his cock pistoned . . .

Up and down his hips rocked . . .

Driving his cock into her . . .

Again and again.

"Oh, Baby," he groaned, lust boiling through him . . . desire driving him.

"Oh God yes, Daddy!" she cried, her head lulling to the side, her hand falling from his shoulder to grab at the sheet beneath her. "Ooh yes. Ooh yes, Daddy."

Her impassioned whimpers mixed with her lustful expression and the image of her body rocking beneath him, her tits swaying more and more as their rhythmic pace increased, stoked his lust. As it roared to new heights he started to pummel her pussy with his hard cock, jackhammering it into her again and again.

"Yes. Ooh God, yes," she whimpered, her own hips thrusting up to meet his force.

"Oh yea," he growled, as he drove his cock in and out of her . . . thrusting . . . pumping . . . hammering his length deep into her again and again. Fucking her faster . . . harder. He soon felt his lust boiling up inside him . . . felt his climax racing forward. "Oh God, your pussy feels so good."

"Ooh, Daddy," Her body started spasming, her pussy clenching around him tighter.

"Oh fuck," he growled, the sensation drawing his climax to the edge.

In and out his cock pistoned . . .

Slamming into her . . .

Pounding . . .

In and out . . .

Again and again . . .

In . . .

Out . . .

"Ugh!" he growled, trying to hold back for just one more thrust. Then with a guttural roar he drove himself as deep into her as possible, cramming his crotch against hers and grinding as his cock twitched inside his daughter, unleashing his seed.

"Ooh God!" She cried out, her own orgasm exploding through her. With closed eyes, her head snapped from side-to-side, her braids flapping. Her back arched up off the bed, both hands grabbing at the sheet and pulling. Her hips humping erratically against his grinding crotch and her pussy clenching onto his shaft, spasming as it milked his seed from him.

Again and again his cock twitched within her pussy's grasp, spraying his load.

After he'd finished he remained buried deep inside her as she continued to writhe and twist beneath him, her orgasm continuing for a while.

"Ooh, Daddy," she sighed as it did finally begin to fade. Her body relaxed, slowly settling back to the bed, an aftershock causing it to quiver.

Unwilling to relinquish the feel of her velvety folds around his cock he followed her down, kept himself inside her. For a few moments he simply gazed down at her; she lay with her face to the side, her glasses askew on her nose and her features radiant with ecstasy. Her chest heaved with her labored breaths, making her tits sway and roll gently, the nipples still dark spikes atop them.

Eventually she tuned to return his gaze, fixing her glasses.

Her eyes sparkled with the same satisfied delight that filled him.

Then his cock softened enough that it slipped from her on its own. Falling off to the side, he rolled onto his back. Missy followed him, rolling onto her side to cuddle up to him. She rested her head on his arm and draped her own across his chest, one leg falling across his crotch. He wrapped his arm around her to rest his hand on her shoulder and pull her to him.

They lay there, catching their breath.

"That was so good," Missy eventually sighed.

"Absolutely," he agreed.

They fell silent for another couple of minutes.

He laid there, smelling her hair, feeling her breasts press into his side, her pussy brushing lightly against his hip, and he recognized a renewed desire stirring within him.

"I need some water," he said.

"I'll get it. You wait here," she said pulling away and climbing out of the bed. As she headed out of the room, still wearing only the loose babydoll, he watched her taunt little ass swish back and forth.

She returned with two bottles of water, one of them already half empty. Handing him the full one she took another drink of hers then set it on the nightstand. Draining most of his bottle, he reached over and set it by hers. Pulling the babydoll from her shoulders she let it fall to the floor, then climbed back onto the bed and curled up to him again.

In the following silence he thought about what had happened.

"Daddy?" She whispered hesitantly after a few minutes.

"Yea, Sweetie?"

"I, um... I have a confession to make," her hand moved around on his chest, her fingers drawing delicate lines.

"Ok," his own hand slid down from her shoulder to caress her side. He had no idea what she might say, but after the way she'd responded to him, he wanted to know.

She fell silent and he allowed her time to find the words she wanted. In those moments her hand slid down to dance across his abs.

"A couple months ago," she started. "When I was staying over at Lindsey's, I forgot something and we came back to get it. Your friend Ashley was here and..."

Ashley! Oh oh. She was one of his friends. And while she wasn't the wildest woman he'd ever been with, she definitely ranked near the top.

"Yea?" He pressed, wondering where this was going.

He never would have guessed though.

Not with his sweet little girl.

"And, well, we heard you two through the walls," her leg shifted down from across his crotch as her hand reached down to fondle his soft cock.

Oh shit! Unable to connect the two things, his mind focused on her words, and ignored her actions.

"You know how you talk to her when your...," her words trailed off.

When we're fucking. Yes, he knew. He knew all too well.

"Um, ye-yea?" he managed.

She was gently tugging on his cock, encouraging it toward a renewed growth. Shifting, she raised up on one arm to meet his gaze. He could tell she was struggling to appear strong . . . confident.

"Sweetie, what is it?" He pressed, his hand slipping down to cup an asscheek, gently squeezing. He figured after what they'd just done, she had a right to whatever answers she was looking for.

"It... It, um, really turned me on... and I was hoping you'd do that for me," she released the breath she'd been holding.

Holy fuck! He stared at her, his mind wrapping itself around what she'd just said.

"Are you sure, Baby?"

Unable to maintain eye contact, her gaze fell as she gave a little nod in answer.

"Oh, Baby," he groaned, his cock pulsing with new life.

Bringing his hand up from her ass he gripped her shoulder and gently pulled her onto her back, her head coming to rest on the pillow. Following her, he rolled onto his side and raised himself above her on his elbow. The move forced her to switch hands at his crotch; the one that'd been fondling him coming up to his shoulder while the other took its place on his cock, the fingers tugging. He leaned down . . . brought his lips to hers. She eagerly responded, parting her lips so their tongues could swirl over one another. He brought his free hand up to one of her tits, his palm flattening her nipple beneath it, his fingers squeezing.

"Mmm," she mewed into their kiss.

After a few minutes he broke their kiss and drew back to look at her.

From behind her glasses she returned his gaze, her eyes filled with excited anticipation.

"If you're gonna be a slut, you have to suck cock," he whispered huskily. Even though this was mild compared to the things he said to Ashley . . . the things he'd be saying to Missy . . . he half-expected the reality of it to overrule the fantasy, and for her to change her mind.

But instead he saw her lips curl into a pleased little grin.

"Yes, Daddy," she whispered.

Then it was her turn to guide him onto his back and follow him.

Sliding her hand down off his shoulder she pushed against his chest. As he rolled onto his back, she rose up and bent at the waist, dropping her face to his crotch, laying with her breasts smashed between them. Still tugging on his growing member, she added her mouth to the encouragement. Starting at the base, she licked up along the thickening shaft then rolled her tongue around his cockhead a few times before sliding her mouth onto it. Locking her lips around him just under the head, she sucked and rolled her tongue over it.

"Oh God, Baby," he groaned, his hand settling on her ass, squeezing one taunt cheek.

Wrapping her fingers around the base of his shaft she slid her lips down a couple inches. Then she pulled back, drawing her lips back up to under the cockhead. She slid them back down, a little further this time. Soon she was steadily pumping her lips up and down along his shaft while her fingers continued to tug at it. The combination soon had him fully erect again, forcing her to lift herself up onto her knees to continue the oral assault. This meant her tits were no longer smashed, but instead hung between them with her nipples brushing against his body, and her ass hovered in the air.

"That's a good slut," he moaned, his fingers pressing into her asscheek. "Suck my cock. Suck it like a good little slut."

"Mmm," she mewed around his cock.

"Oh yea, suck it you slut. Suck my cock." The sensation of his daughter sucking his cock while he talked like that to her fueled his lust and his fingers pressed harder into her asscheek.

He didn't think she could surprise him anymore . . .

But she did . . .

Pulling her mouth from his cock, she turned to him, her eyes imploring.

"My Daddy's cock," she requested.

Oh fuck! His mind screamed.

"Yes, suck your Daddy's cock, you little slut. Suck Daddy's cock."

Showing him another pleased grin, she turned back to his cock and slid her lips down it until they touched her fingers.

"Oh God yes," he growled as her throat spasmed around his cockhead. "You are a dirty little slut."

Pulling back, she returned to rhythmically fucking him with her mouth; sliding her lips up and down the thick shaft.

"Oh yes. Suck Daddy's cock, you slut. Suck your Daddy's cock." His hand slid from her ass to slip between her legs, a couple fingers sliding through her wet slit and rubbing at her clit.

"Mmm!" she moaned, her hips jumping slightly. A second later she slid her lips down to her fingers again, her throat accepting his cockhead once more.

"Oh fuck, suck Daddy's cock, Baby. Suck it like the slut you are."

She returned to sliding her lips along his shaft and he continued to toy with her pussy; one moment rubbing at her clit, the next sliding along her slit to massage her opening.

"Mmm. Mmm," she mewed, her hovering ass rolling in the air.

"Oh God yes, suck it. My little slut."

Pulling her mouth from him, she hung her head for a minute, her body slumping just enough to press her tits gently against him. Then she laid his cock atop his flat stomach and shifted around, throwing one leg over to straddle him. She settled on her knees, her hands by his shoulders. Her braids hung down to brush against his chest and she looked at him, her eyes smoldering with desire. Resting her pussy atop his cock she started sliding back and forth slightly, rubbing herself against his rigid shaft.

"Am I bein' a good little slut, Daddy?"

"Yes, Baby. You're bein' a real good slut for Daddy," his hands gripped her waist gently.

"This is so good," she sighed, her eyes closing.

"Yes. Yes it is."

Continuing to rub herself atop him she leaned down and kissed him, driving her tongue into his mouth this time. They kissed for a couple minutes, her hips sliding back and forth and his hands gripping her waist.

Then she broke their kiss. She brought one hand to his chest and pushed herself up while reaching between them with the other and grabbing onto his cock. She lifted her hips . . . guided him to her . . . set the tip at her opening. Then she slowly lowered herself onto him. His cockhead spread her walls . . . opened her . . . penetrated her. Her velvety wetness engulfed the first inches of his cock. She had to stop and pull up slightly before sliding back down a little further. Her hand released him and joined the other upon his chest. Backing off once more, she gradually lowered herself onto him completely.

"Ooh" she whimpered, her hips rolling atop him, grinding her crotch against his.

"God your pussy feels good," he sighed, reveling in how tight she was even after having been fucked recently.

Impaled upon his entire length, she slid her hands down to his stomach as she straightened up. Then she leaned back slightly, her head lulling, her braids hanging down to her jutting tits with their swollen nipples.

"So fuckin' beautiful," he groaned, his hands sliding onto the tops of her thighs.

Slowly . . . deliberately . . . she started rising up and dropping back down, sliding herself along his cock . . . sliding herself on and off him. To maintain her balance she leaned forward slightly and placed her hands against his lower chest. Up and down she rocked, pumping her pussy along his shaft, her juices coating it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds