How Do You Seduce Your Daughter?

"Oh yea, fuck my cock, Slut," he groaned, watching her lips cling to his shaft as she lifted up and his cock disappear inside her seconds later.

"Ooh," she whimpered, her eyes closing as her head fell forward, her braids dangling.

"You're being such a good little slut for Daddy."

"Mmm," pumping herself up and down on his rigid shaft, her pace gradually increased, making her tits start to bounce delicately.

"Fuck Daddy's cock, Baby. Fuck Daddy's cock."

"I'm Daddy's little slut," she whimpered happily, humping faster . . . faster.

"Oh yea, Baby. You sure are," he reached up to grab her tits, fingers squeezing the pliant mounds. "You're Daddy's good little slut."

"Ooh Daddy," her pace continued to increase; her legs lifting her, her body dropping back down.

"Such a good little slut," he groaned, his fingers molding her luscious breasts.

Up and down she humped . . .

Faster . . .

Harder . . .

"Ooh Daddy," she whimpered, her head hanging forward . . . rolling back. Her glasses slid along her nose and she reached up to push them back in place. Her braids bounced and swayed with the rocking of her body.

"Oh yea, Baby. Daddy's little slut."

"Oh God, Daddy," her legs shot her up, her body thrust her back down. Up and down she rocked . . . fucking him . . . her sex clinging to his shaft. Her head rolled back . . . lulled forward . . . panting whimpers slipping past her lips. Her eyes were closed, her fingers tensing.

"God, you're beautiful, Baby. Such a beautiful slut."

"Daddy's slut," she whimpered, a little grin on her lips.

And still her pace increased . . .

More and more . . .

Her body humping onto his rigid manhood . . .

Soon she was flinging herself on and off him . . .

Throwing herself onto him as her muscles started tensing.

Her frenzied pace made her wobble slightly atop him and he released her tits to grab onto her waist to help steady her. Her freed breasts rolled and bounced with her body's actions, her braids mimicking them.

"Ooh. Ooh, God," she gasped, her head lulling back.

"Daddy's good little slut."

"Ooh!" Her muscles spasmed; tensing . . . relaxing . . . tensing, her pussy clenching around his shaft.

"Oh fuck," he growled, his fingers gripping her waist. "Cum on Daddy's cock, Slut. Cum on your Daddy's cock."

"Ooh. Ooh. Ooh!" she whimpered, her head lulling . . . tits rolling . . . braids bouncing.

Up and down she rocked . . .

Humping on and off his cock . . .

Up and down . . .

Up . . .

Down . . .

"Daddy's little slut," he growled.

"Ooh Daddy!" she cried, her head rolling back. As the orgasm exploded through her, she crammed herself down onto his cock and ground her crotch against his, her hips jerking and twitching spastically. Her back arched, jutting her tits forward.

"The slut's cumming on her Daddy's cock."

"Ooh yes!" she whimpered, waves of ecstasy making her body quiver and tremble.

"Yea, Daddy's little slut."

She whimpered and mewed through the orgasm . . . her hips grinding her crotch atop him and her pussy clenching onto his shaft.

And he gazed up at her, admiring her beauty in the state of ecstasy.

Minutes later the orgasm subsided. She fell forward, her hands dropping onto the bed to either side of him. Kissing him . . . driving her tongue into his mouth again . . . she continued grinding herself against him.

Just having his daughter fuck him like that . . . the images of her riding his cock and the sensation of her spasming pussy around his member . . . would have had his lust boiling. But having these things combined with her desire to be his slut took his hunger to a whole other level . . . made it roar through him with primordial force.

Made him take control again.

He broke their kiss. His hands came up to her shoulders . . . pushed her up and off him. Bringing himself up onto his knees he maneuvered her onto all fours facing her bedroom door. She dropped forward, her head resting on the bed with her ass raised in the air, two taunt orbs creating a single, beautiful masterpiece. Between her spread legs her pussy glistened, her labia puffy and used. Kneeling behind her, he set one hand on her waist and used the other to guide himself to her . . . set his cocktip at her opening.

He grabbed her waist with his other hand as well.

Then, using his hold on her, he jerked her backwards as he drove himself forward. The single, forceful assault drove his entire length into her.

"Ooh God, Daddy!" She whimpered, her body trembling before him.

"Take Daddy's cock, Slut," he groaned as he ground his cotch against her taunt little ass.

"Ooh," she mewed.

Pulling his hips back he relaxed his hold on her waist, allowing her body to rock forward. Then he jerked her back again while shooting his hips forward . . . again slamming his entire cock deep into her sex.

"Ooh!" She whimpered, her body trembling ecstatically.

Then he started fucking her . . . humping himself in and out of her easily, his hands holding her waist in place.

"You like bein' Daddy's slut? Havin' your Daddy fuck you?" He groaned.

"Oh yes, Daddy. Yes," she whimpered, rising up on her arms. Her head hung forward, braids dangling down to the bed.

"Daddy's naughty little girl," he groaned, his hips pumping . . . his cock penetrating . . . his crotch slapping against her ass with each forward thrust.

"Yes, Daddy. Yes," she mewed, her hips starting to rock with his thrusts, her cheeks vibrating slightly with each impact.

Back and forth they rocked . . . his cock sliding in and out of her sex. Again and again his length filled her, stuffed her tight little pussy. Wet, fucking sounds rose from their repeated unions.

Leaning forward he slid one hand under her to fill it with her tit, his fingers toying with her swollen nipple.

"Ooh yes, Daddy," she sighed, her head rolling back. "Ooh!"

Her lust-crazed tone made him look up . . .

He immediately saw what she saw . . .

The two of them in the full-length mirror tacked to the back of her bedroom door . . .

Missy stared at the image of herself on her hands and knees being fucked by her father. Her features were filled with ecstasy. Her glasses had slipped to the end of her nose and her braids trailed on the bed. Beneath her, one ample breasts swayed gently, its nipple nearly touching the bed while the other was clasped in his hand. Behind her, he knelt, his hips humping him in and out of her.

"Ooh, I'm Daddy's little slut," she mewed.

"Yes you are," he moaned as he slid in and out of her a few more times.

Then he stuffed himself as deep inside her as he could and froze. Sliding his hands to her sides he pulled her upward, guiding her to straighten up before him. As she rose, she reached down with one hand to hold him inside her, keeping him from slipping out. She pushed her glasses back in place with her other hand then let that arm fall to her side. His hands slid forward to cover her tits, his fingers squeezing them hungrily.

"Oh yea, look at Daddy's little slut," he groaned.

"Ooh God, Daddy," she whimpered, her lip trembling.

He held her like that for a few moments, his hands mauling her tits as they gazed at their reflection. The position meant he couldn't fuck her, but he did roll his hips, grinding himself against her and causing his hard cock to shift and slide within her velvety folds.

"You're such a good little slut," he whispered.

"Daddy's little slut," she moaned.

"Oh yea," he growled. The image in the mirror combined with her tone and her words to stoke his lust. Releasing her tits, he shoved her back down onto her hands. His own hands shot back to her waist, gripping her tightly. Pushing her forward, he drew his hips back, extracting most of his cock. Then he flung his hips forward while jerking her backward.

His cock slammed into her.

"Ooh!" She cried out.

His lust was up . . . his hunger raging. And he started fucking her with abandon, pushing and pulling her in unison with his thrusting hips.

"Dirty little whore," he growled as he watched her asscheeks tremble with each insertion. "Daddy's naughty slut."

"Ooh yes!" She cried.

In and out of her wet pussy his cock pumped . . . wet, fucking sounds resonating louder. Fucking her, he drove his length deep inside her over and over while he used his hold on her waist to fuck him as much as he was fucking her.

"Oh God. Oh God," she gasped, her body rocking before him . . . trembling.

"Daddy's little slut. Daddy's whore," he growled, his lust raging, his hips pounding him into her. "You're Daddy's fuckin' you, Slut. Fuckin' your wet little pussy. Your slut pussy."

"Ooh Daddy," she whimpered. The force of his fucking made her body jerk back and forth upon the bed, her tits swaying beneath her. Her asscheeks trembling each time his crotch slapped against them. Her head rolled back . . . hung forward, her glasses sliding to the tip of her nose, her braids swishing with her body's actions. "Ooh God yes, Daddy."

In and he thrusted . . .

His cock pistoning in and out . . .

Pounding . . .

Slamming . . .

Fucking her . . .

Using her . . .

In and out . . .

IN AND OUT . . .

"Fuck yea!" His lust started boiling up inside him.

"Ooh. Ooh yes," she whimpered before him, her body tensing.

"Daddy's gonna cum in his little slut!" He growled, his hips humping at her spastically a few more times before he froze, buried deep inside her, and unleashed his load.

"Ooh Daddy!" She cried out, her own body spasming in throes of ecstasy.

Holding onto her hips he ground his crotch against her ass, his cock spurting inside her.

Her ass twitched and jerked, her pussy clenching around his shaft . . . milking him.

Her back arched, her head snapping back, braids flailing with it. Her mouth fell open and her glasses slid down her nose. Beneath her, her tits brushed against the bed.

Her orgasm lasted minutes longer than his, and he kept himself buried inside her throughout. And even as it faded and her body relaxed. As she quivered through an aftershock she rolled her hips, grinding herself back against him for a moment. Then she fell forward, sprawling on the bed.

He collapsed as well, falling backward.

They lay like that for a couple minutes, catching their breaths. Then Missy crawled up to snuggle up beside him, a happy sigh escaping her lips. He soon recognized the soft breathing of her sleeping. Taking her glasses he laid them on the nightstand. Then he closed his own eyes and drifted off thinking about what the future might hold for him and his daughter.

The End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds