How Emma Found Love

"Kelly, you know I care for and about you. And you've made it clear to me many times that you need men in your life as well as women. I've never hidden the fact that I am looking for a forever lover for just me alone. This woman is possibly the one -- I have to give it a fair chance. If I am wrong, I will still be your FWB but that is all. If we make a commitment, I will never cheat on her, Kell, and you will always be my friend, but I will not be a lover with you anymore. I deserve a chance just as you did."

"I didn't realize you were that serious about Donna, Emma. I want you to be happy more than you will ever know. If I can help in any way just ask. I know how much I hurt you at school by not being true to you. I still am guilty over that." Kelly gave Emma a squeeze and a kiss then went to shower. She needed to visit her nurse FWB tonight. She thought Kelly, you are such an unfaithful whore sometimes.

Work was busy, so Emma and Donna had not a second for one another. Emma did get introduced to the other new hire, who was a legend in the DC legal community. She was the new legal secretary for one of the senior partners. Eloise Campbell had been hired away from her previous firm by Jeffery Paterno at a very high salary. Word was she was worth every penny. Eloise had more contacts and knowledge than anyone could have expected, many outside the field. She was a statuesque blonde who was in her late 30s or early 40s. She had a body that both men and women wanted. Eloise was not aloof but she endured no insult or innuendo. She was someone whose friendship you wanted to curry. Emma honestly liked her and told her as much. They went to coffee and got to know one another.

On Friday Emma rushed home to put on her own new dress, a black cocktail dress with red lace at the bodice. Emma wore black lace underwear and thigh high ecru hold-ups. She put on a pair of red three-inch stiletto heels that matched the lacework's color. She picked up Donna at her apartment and they went to a French restaurant for dinner. They both ate lightly so they wouldn't fall asleep to the music. They talked all through dinner. Emma learned about her new friend: She had lived in Boston all her life and left to find new things. She had two serious romances, one similar to Emma's time with Kelly. It had ended the same way, except that Donna never talked to her again. The second was an older woman who taught her much but in the end was unfaithful and controlling. That ended when the woman sent Donna out to bring back young girls for the woman to 'turn' gay. Donna left but never returned. The whole thing had become sordid and demeaning to her. Emma gave a history of her love life that was honest and unadorned. She wanted Donna to know she was serious about them.

The National Symphony Orchestra was as good as ever. The music was exciting and both ladies were very entertained. Donna placed her hand in Emma's after the second selection had begun -- it felt so right to both of them.

When the concert ended, Donna did not want to let go of the warm little hand so she didn't. They walked to the car hand-in-hand -- it seemed so natural. It was a cold January night so they stopped at a bistro for something warm to drink. Emma ordered two house special hot chocolates. Donna was impressed. The drinks were like eating hot Belgian truffles.

The women told stories of their growing up. Donna had a great interest in the convent life. Emma wanted to know about growing up with siblings. They were both interested about how the other told her family about being gay. Emma never had to. She had taken Kelly to visit, as well as Nora. The sisters were worldly enough to see the love in Emma's eyes. They had been kind and understanding to all the girls. If Emma was gay, they had raised her so she had no blame. Donna had fared well with her brother and older sister, but her younger sister was still cold to her. Her father was very quiet and did not speak to her. He was afraid of what he might say. Her mother only asked her to talk to their priest. Father Amos was not pleasant to her. He told her she was violating God's law and she must give up sinning this way. She had given up the church instead but was still a Catholic girl in her soul.

They sat and talked through another chocolate and Emma took Donna home. She walked her to her door. Donna thanked her date for a wonderful time and gave Emma an impassioned kiss goodnight. Emma floated back to her car. She did not remember driving home. She knew this was real and she wanted Donna as hers. Kelly was lying on the sofa watching an old movie. She asked about the date but already knew by Emma's demeanor. Emma was lit up like the Las Vegas strip. She did not even try to hide it. Emma sat in a chair and told her oldest friend she had been correct about Donna being forever material. Kelly was happy for little Emma. She deserved happiness more than anyone she knew. Kelly made plans to move back to Baltimore so Emma would not have to explain her presence.

Emma and Donna were in no hurry. They got to really know each other over the next three weeks, and both knew love had been planted and was germinating. They made no outward shows at work, but after the first week Eloise asked Donna if she and Emma were lovers.

"I must say a 'yes' and a 'no' to that question, Eloise. I'm totally sure we're in love but we haven't had sex yet. We want to be absolutely sure first."

"I knew you two were going to hook up, Donna. I'm happy for you both. I've looked for all my adult life but have never found the right person." Eloise gave her a chaste kiss on the cheek and a big smile that conveyed her sincerity.

As Valentine's Day approached, Emma made serious plans. She bought an engagement ring and made dinner reservations. She picked up Donna and took her to Co Co. Sala. They both loved chocolate and it was in almost every dish. They sat talking and indulging until Emma stood up and knelt at Donna's feet. Donna's eyes were popping. The dining room became silent as Emma looked into Donna's soul and saw this was the correct thing.

Emma, in her best court room voice, said, "Donna Maria Alvarez, it is time for us. Will you wed me?" There was a tense murmur amongst the onlookers until Donna answered in a very strong voice. "Yes. I wondered if I should just ask you, but this is better." There was a happy round of applause as Emma slipped the ring on her hand. Emma stood up and kissed her betrothed. There was champagne sitting on the table, a gift from the house. This action is indicative of why they are famous. The couple stared into each other's eyes all evening, until they left. Emma wanted very much for Donna to come home with her. Donna could think of nothing that could be better so she went happily to Emma's bed.

They were in no hurry. It took hours of time for each to shed the other's clothing. They stopped to savor each new sight and taste. First they just explored faces and necks with small nips licks and kisses. Both were excited but still wanted to take their first time slowly so as to sample every new treasure to be found. They removed the dresses slowly to heighten the sensations. They both relished the redolence they were giving off. The fragrance of heightened ardor was enough to push them into climax but they resisted, wanting more. Slow caresses and kisses explored bodies until every spot had been attended to. Donna removed the alluring bra from her partner. She teased and suckled on the engorged nipples and areolae. Emma let her have her fun. She loved this person, and with that came trust and lust. Donna was entering a heaven. She had never had someone like this, and it was heady. When Donna had her fill, she was gently rolled on her side and her lace bra had its clasp released. Out spilled two mounds that Emma had to have for the first time. Donna tasted of the sweat of sexual excitement. Her skin gave off the pheromones of arousal and delicate perfume. Emma would never get enough of this. She took nipples into her mouth, rolling them and tugging gently. Donna was moaning with the superb stimulation she was controlling with great effort; Emma was giving her no quarter. Donna felt lips kissing her down the center line of her abdomen, stopping at intervals to sample the flavor of her lover. Emma slid the black lace panties off. She was greeted by a scent that had no equal: Excited woman. Her sex was very wet and getting more so with every kiss and touch she received. Donna was not worried. She knew how stimulating this was for Emma. Emma shook with anticipation as her tongue lapped at the opening before her. Ambrosia was her only thought. Pure nectar of the goddess that was Donna. She slid in a finger, to a strong jerk from her inamorata, followed quickly by a loud sigh of absolute contentment. Her lingua was not idle. It teased a very erect bud, not enough to bring Donna to fruition, but almost. Donna was thrusting her hips aggressively at the finger and mouth. The agreeable torture was an all encompassing feeling. Emma felt fingers on her head she was not being pulled in but she also was not allowed to stop. Another finger was added as the osculation became more insistent. Donna lost all thought and rode out the most shattering apogee of her life -- it would not stop. Emma kept her bucking like a wild pony. Her mouth would give the overly sensitive nub time to rest but her g-spot was stimulated even more. Then that mouth would reclaim its prey, driving Donna back into ecstasy. Donna took the trip three times when Emma came up for air. Donna was looking at her with an astounded stare. She spoke in a very soft voice. "Enough, Donna? Or do you want more?"

Donna could not breathe to speak. She just held her hand up to indicate 'Stop'. Tears of joy trickled down her cheeks. She reached down to get her Emma. Every time can't be this good, can it? Emma finally made it back up to her after stopping for another serving of breast and dug. She was not yet finished with Donna. Donna gave a disapproving look and said, "Emma, you have to play fair. I want you, too."

Donna received a pout for this. "But, Mom! It's a new toy and I love to play with it!"

"Little girls need to share, young lady." Both were starting to titter, trying unsuccessfully to hold back. Donna was every bit the lover that Emma was. They wore each other out with love that night.

The alarm was a harsh taskmaster and demanded attention, so they dressed and went off to work. Emma arranged a meeting with Donna's superior, Emmett Jackson. She knocked on his door and asked a difficult question.

"Good morning, Emmett. It appears I have a problem. I proposed to Donna last night and she accepted. Should I leave the firm? I don't want her to lose her position."

"Emma, she does not work for you so there is no conflict here. I would not expect you will want to leave us, and Donna is a very good paralegal. Please don't have sex at work is all I ask."

"Thanks, Emmett. I would have hated leaving. We don't have time to fool around here anyway." Emma said the last with a smile.

When she came out of the office, there was Eloise talking to Donna. "I'm impressed with Emma. She found someone and got her, and it's a prize many others would love to have. Myself included."

Donna looked at the elegant woman with a stunned expression. "Who knew? Eloise? You have to let people know. To give yourself a chance!"

"Anyway, congratulations! Donna, it's a very nice ring! When are you two planning for the wedding?"

"We haven't talked about it yet."

Emma walked up to Eloise and looked her in the eyes. "I know several sincere ladies if you want an introduction. Donna is correct -- you are intimidating in your demeanor so you will have to pursue, not wait and hope."

"I will give that some thought, Emma. I didn't know this firm is gay tolerant, so I was taking everything slowly. I do know how to court women, ladies." Eloise smiled as she walked back to her desk. She had found some new friends. That made life a little nicer.

Kelly's divorce went through without a hitch and she moved in with her nurse. They decided to try it for a time and see if it would last.

Epilogue

The engaed couple talked about their hopes for marriage. They wanted to be wed in a church, but both were Catholic, so that was out. Emma had always wanted a baby and Donna knew she did, too, so they had no problem there. Telling Donna's family was not something they looked forward to, but they did it. There were no pyrotechnics. Donna's mother wanted to help all she could and was elated to find out they were going to have children. Telling the sisters had Emma as nervous as she had been in years. They knew she was gay, but this was still taboo. The sisters were not negative but stated outright that it could not be in a church, at least not a Catholic one.

The women moved in together after six months of dating and settled into a routine at home and work. They knew enough to give each other space. Donna was a baseball fan so she would have game dates with Eloise and other women at work. Emma was busy with her caseload so she often worked at home. Donna knew enough to leave her alone at those times. They joined the Washington National Cathedral. They were happy to discover the Cathedral would allow same-sex weddings to be performed for congregants. It was Episcopal and that was close to Catholic. They planned to get married on the next St. Valentine's Day and reserved that day for their wedding. They chose bridesmaids and maids of honor, asking in plenty of time.

Donna's mother, Dana, was a tremendous help and font of information. She only wished they could get married in a real Catholic wedding, but she understood. By far, the most helpful person was Eloise. She had tendrils everywhere and could get things done no one else could.

The wedding was astounding because of the people who attended: Six Supreme Court justices, as well as five of the sisters. One, Sister Angelica, acted as a bridesmaid for Emma, and the Reverend Mother, Sister Jennifer, gave her away. The brides were also celebrated by much of the legal profession in town. It was Emma's happiest day; she would always celebrate her V-day. It was the day she had learned how to love, she had found and proposed to Donna, and finally it was the day she married her forever. They did have children: Emma had a girl and named her Mary Joan after the greatest influence in her life, and Donna had a boy, whom she named after her father, Gustavo, and a little girl, Dana, named for her mother. They stayed a happy family until death parted them many years and grandchildren later.

~*~*~

Thank you for reading my work please rate it and give me your feedback.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 2175 milliseconds