How I Married a Porn Star - Finale

"Guys, I am so sorry for how I acted earlier this week," looking at Sara, but clearly addressing everyone. "I've been so stressed dealing with this nut fuck that I acted like a total bitch. I really hope you can all forgive me."

"Of course," Sara said genuinely hugging Tera, making a very erotic sight as their boobs pressed into each other.

"Gianna, I owe you an apology more than the rest," Tera said hesitantly. "Evan really screwed you over and I didn't do enough to stop it. I'm so sorry," she said again, now clearly in tears.

"Fuck that guy!" Gianna said loud and proud. "We're here, we've got booze, and some real fuckin' men!"

"Fuck yeah!" Nautica said, finally coming out and joining us, slipping out of her clothes and sitting over near Richard and Kelly Kline. Sara broke the hug with Tera and Tera looked and saw me.

"Guess I look pretty pathetic, huh?" she said trying to be self-effacing.

"Pretty," I said, "not pathetic."

"Thanks, Sean," she said, clearly appreciating the complement. "You're a sweet guy."

"The best!" Sara and Cassandra said simultaneously. I looked back and forth at the two and they just smiled and shrugged. I took another hit off my drink.

"It's a good thing I don't have an ego," I quipped, making both girls smile.

"We'll fix that before the evenings out," Cassandra said with a grin.

"Absolutely," Sara concurred.

I was now completely confused when Kevin spoke up.

"Nothing wrong with a healthy ego as long as you don't turn into a complete narcissist."

I nodded in agreement as Sasha crossed the spa over to us.

"So Sean, how was partying with porn stars?" she asked boldly. She was trying to get me embarrassed and I wasn't taking the bait.

"I don't know," I replied. "When will the 'stars' get here?" I said looking around. Laughs and splashes ensued from all sides.

"You are such a brat!" Cassandra declared while kissing me on the cheek.

"But he's our brat," Sara opined, smiling at Cassandra.

I was noticing a weird vibe going on between Cassandra and Sara, but I had no clue as to what was driving it. I finished my drink and Sasha immediately offered to get me another, leaping out of the jacuzzi to head to the bar. She quickly returned with my drink, kissing my cheek and practically shoving her onion shaped ass in my face as she sat back down.

"Time to get the fuckin' shots going!" Gianna declared. I was about to object when Tera spoke up.

"Goddamn right! I need it!" she declared as she got out of the spa as well.

Everyone else seemed to be getting out as well, wrapping themselves in towels as they went back into the suite.

"Come on," Sara said to me and Cassandra as she threw towels at us.

We got out and joined everyone inside. Gianna was getting the shots ready, predictably not bothering to wear anything once inside. Everyone else was in a towel of some kind either up top or around their waist. Gianna handed everyone a shot and toasted.

"To porn stars and getting fuckin' wasted!" she declared. Every gulped down the shot and started sitting on the couches, not bothering to recover their clothes. I managed to get myself a club soda with no one watching to keep my wits about me. If left to Gianna's devices, I'd be drunk within a half hour. I joined Cassandra, Sara and Roxy on the couch.

Everyone talked about different stories from over the weekend. Creepy guys, girls offering 'extra services' to various people, and vendors trying to get girls to do live demonstrations. Even with all that, everyone agreed that it was the best expo they'd been to yet. I noticed Sasha and Nautica getting closer and closer to Kevin on the couch, placing their arms around him.

I also noticed that Cassandra and Sara did the same, Roxy also getting closer to us. It was definitely a weird vibe.

Gianna apparently sensed it to as she took over the music player and started with loud party music.

"Time to fuckin' party!" she said starting to dance around, still completely naked. The girls adjusted their towels and joined her, allowing for one hell of an erotic sight. Kevin came over and sat next to me.

"Doing ok?" he asked warmly.

"Yeah," I said toasting him with my drink. "Thanks for having all of us over."

"It's my pleasure!" he said gregariously. "I love these girls and it's nice to see them have them having a good time."

"Yeah, they're pretty great," I said in agreement.

"Just relax and enjoy!" he said on his way over to the bar, giving me a paternal pat on the back as he left.

"Sean!" Cassandra bellowed with Sara and Roxy close by, "come dance with us!"

I got up, adjusted my towel, and joined them. With all the moving around, some of the girl's towels had fallen, no one bothering to reclaim them from the floor. I danced as best I could, but I'm a white Irish guy after all. All three grinded up on me, ensuring that their towel wrapped bodies were pressed as closely as possible.

Once she saw I was up, Gianna also came up on us, shoving Roxy's face into her bare breasts, Roxy giggling the whole time. Gianna grinded her large ass right up against my towel covered crotch definitely trying to get a reaction from me. It was working.

"Think I'm getting a rise outta Sean?" she said to anyone listening.

"If you're not, you're not doing it right!" Roxy said with sarcasm.

"I think it's working!" Sasha said pointing to the slight tent coming from my towel. My cheeks went red again.

"We gotta see this shit!" Gianna said, ripping off my towel. My erection was now exposed to all, and cheers and hoots filled the room. Even Kevin chuckled.

"That's better!" Roxy said, wrapping her hand around it. "Very nice!"

"Isn't it?" Sara said with a smile.

"Mind if I have a taste?" Roxy asked.

"Go ahead!" Cassandra said with ease. Roxy got to her knees and took a few licks of my mushroom head.

"Ooh, he tastes good," she said with a smile, looking more at Cassandra and Sara then myself. Sara got on her knees now and took a few licks.

"He certainly does," she said with a smirk. Roxy then leaned over and started kissing Sara, her hands still wrapped around my dick. Cassandra then started kissing me, her full body being pressed against me. My head didn't know what to make of all this, but apparently my dick did, still rock hard in Roxy's hand.

"Let me have a taste!" Sasha said loudly, down on her knees with Roxy and Sara. Sara stopped her and looked at Cassandra.

"Should we let her?" Sara said with a smile toward Cassandra and a wink.

"Oh, I guess," Cassandra said breezily before resuming her make out session. The head of my dick then met with the back of Sasha's throat. 'So much for the little taste,' I thought.

Sasha was full-on face fucking me as Roxy and Sara played with each other and groped Sasha. Her deep throat skills were quite impressive, her tongue even managing to make contact with my sack. I opened my eyes a bit and noticed I wasn't the only one receiving attention.

Kelly Kline was going down on Richard, Kelly Madison was going down on Ryan, with Tera joining in and Kevin receiving happy time from Nautica and Hannah, who'd come out of nowhere. Cassandra must've sensed I was losing focus on what was going on as she whispered in my ear.

"Sasha's really good at giving head, huh?"

A frank admission on her part, but I knew how to save the situation.

"Not as good as others," I said softly so only she could hear. Cassandra smiled as she started to pleasure herself as she watched.

"Can I try him?" Sasha asked Cassandra, again ignoring me from the picture. Sara got up and whispered something to Cassandra who nodded in agreement.

"I think Roxy should have first crack if she wants it," Cassandra said declaratively.

"Yes!" Roxy shouted in victory as I was suddenly led to a couch, Sasha pouting a bit in disappointment. I was placed down with Sara and Cassandra flanking me on either side, Sara holding my cock straight up as Cassandra rolled a condom onto it. "I've been waiting for this," Roxy said as she slid herself down onto me.

Her pussy was tight, but not as tight as Sara and Cassandra's was. Even through the condom, I could feel how wet she was as she started on a steady riding pace. Cassandra moved behind her and seemed to be giving her a rim job as Sara fondled her breasts, encouraging me to do likewise.

"Oooh, he feels really good, guys," Roxy stated as she started riding harder. She was a smaller girl so I felt like I should just hang onto her while she started flailing on top of me.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Richard and Hannah fucking, Kelly being eaten out by Hannah. I also heard groans coming from Kevin's direction, so I figured he was occupied by another girl as well.

I was now officially in my first orgy.

Cassandra was still licking Roxy's backdoor, the spit from her efforts dripping onto my leg. Once Cassandra moved off, Roxy slid off and repositioned, taking me deep into her asshole.

"That's it," Roxy said while still riding. "Fuck that slutty arse."

She was riding me just as hard as she had been when I was in her cunt. I then saw to my side that Sasha and Sara were 69ing, both seeming to enjoy the taste of each other. Cassandra had moved next to me and was both kissing me and playing with Roxy's pussy, causing an orgasm pretty quickly.

"FUCK!" she said as her muscles squeezed and contracted, finally stopping her aggressive ride. She then gave me a deep kiss, her tongue aggressively stroking mine. "That was great!" she said as she started to slide off.

"My turn!" Sasha said quickly, decoupling from Sara. Cassandra took off the condom I had and replaced it with a new one. Sasha then quickly climbed up and got on me with no preamble.

"Mmmm!" she said once I was bottomed out in her, "I likey!"

With that, she started bouncing hard on me. At least Roxy had started off slow, but Sasha was fucking me like she had no time to waste. My hands grabbed her onion shaped backside as I was trying to hold on for dear life.

Roxy had then moved over between Cassandra's legs and started to eat her out. Sara was making out with me, pressing her breasts as tight to my body as possible. Richard was now taking his wife from behind pounding her hard. Kevin was being ridden by Nautica with Tera was making out with Kevin. Ryan and Kelly were 69ing each other not far away.

Sasha must've noticed that I wasn't paying full attention to her, cause she pulled me into a kiss and decided to ride me harder.

"Fuck me, Sean!" she said in between kisses, "make me cum!"

I started thrusting harder into her while now noticing Hannah and Sara start to make out and fondle each other next to me. Sasha soon was howling in orgasm.

"YES! You're making me cum so hard!!" as my condom covered cock was now coated in Sasha's juices. Sasha slid off me and gave me another kiss, also whispering her thanks as she went to the bar a tad shaky.

Before I could even process that, Sara handed Hannah another condom to replace the other, sliding it onto me. Hannah then climbed on me with a smile.

"My turn!" she said before impaling herself down. She was riding me slow, her bountiful breasts swaying gently. I couldn't resist taking one of them in my mouth, sucking and nibbling on one of her nipples.

"Ooh, I like that," Hannah said softly. Cassandra apparently heard her and took the other breast into her mouth, Roxy still between her legs and Sara now eating out Roxy. Cassandra released Hannah's boob only when she came from Roxy's artful oral work and Hannah now shoved both her tits right into my face.

It's kinda hard to pay attention to anything else while Hannah Hilton has her tits surrounding your senses. After a few minutes, Hannah screamed in orgasm as she finally allowed me to breath and gave me a deep kiss.

I managed to then look around to see Gianna now eating out Cassandra and Sara scissoring with Roxy. Sasha was now being fucked by Richard while Tera and Kelly were going crazy on Ryan. Gianna then got in my face to ensure she had my attention.

"You ready to ride the fuckin' champ?" she said aggressively while her hand searched for my dick.

"Show her who's boss, babe," Cassandra said confidently while replacing the condom on my dick. Gianna then plopped herself down on my dick and started gyrating around.

"Ooh," Gianna said with a smile, "this shit's legit!"

"Fuck her hard!" Sara said having just had an orgasm with Roxy.

"Show her who's boss!" Cassandra said while frigging her clit. Both to not let the side down, and to show Gianna something. Unlike the other girls who'd ridden me, I thrusted hard into her. Her tits were bouncing all over the place and I even grabbed one and lightly slapped it, something I'd never done before.

"Atta boy!" Gianna said encouragingly, "show me something!"

I took heed and grabbed and pulled at her tits, Gianna now descending on me to give me a deep kiss. I then released one of her tits from my hand and smacked her ass hard. Like harder than I'd ever done ever.

"Ungh!" Gianna responded with a smile, "hit that shit!" I delivered a few more smacks to her ass before I got back to wrecking her pussy. A few minutes more and she went over. "MOTHERFUCKER!" she said, her pussy vibrating hard on my dick. She came off of her orgasm and looked down at me. "Nice fuckin', bud! Good job, girls!" she said to both Cassandra and Sara.

"Thanks," both replied as they rubbed up on me. Gianna went to go find more fun elsewhere. Nautica came from the bar and walked toward me seductively.

"Sean..." she said slowly walking over. Cassandra and Sara both giggled and another condom was soon on me. Nautica than straddled me and sunk down on me. "Mmmm," she said with a smile.

She than leaned over and started kissing me as she started humping me. Not fast at all, more of a love-making session almost. I was feeling almost guilty, but then I saw my girlfriend and Sara going to town on each other, fingers and tongues flying.

Nautica started grinding on me faster, my hands going to her ass to steady her on me. I could hear her panting.

"Oh, fuck, Sean," she said quietly. "Baby, you feel great. Keep going."

I kept up my steady pace with her and she kept bouncing and making out with me. When a few minutes later, Nautica came on top of me, I could hear Sara and Cassandra getting off too. Nautica gave me another kiss and walked off, waving to the two girls entwined with each other.

"Thanks, guys," Nautica said, walking off. Sara and Cassandra waived at her as the came and sat next to me on the couch.

"Having fun?" Cassandra asked me.

"Definitely an experience," I replied, still not believing all that was occurring. I looked at my cock and was amazed it was still attached to me.

"Good," Sara said, kissing me on the cheek.

"So," Cassandra said to get my attention, "we wanted to talk to you about something while you are on 'break'."

"Everything ok?" I asked, concerned that I'd already screwed up a relationship that was one day old.

"Oh, everything is great!" Cassandra responded, obviously trying to alleviate any worry that I may have had. "Sara and I have been talking about what we discussed this morning."

"Yeah," Sara said, snuggling up closer to me. "I got a little jealous. You know, her getting you all to herself."

"So, we started talking about how to rectify the situation," Cassandra said her hand circling around my cock.

"It was a brilliant idea," Sara said, her eyes dancing with desire.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked truly not knowing what they were driving at.

"Well, Sara wants to be your girlfriend," Cassandra said, "and now she is!"

I was now completely lost, and both saw it.

"I'm also Cassandra's girlfriend," Sara said, thinking that explained it all.

"And of course, I'm your girlfriend," Cassandra said as she leaned over to kiss me. My mind was still not fully understanding what they were talking about, and really couldn't while Cassandra was inspecting my tonsils with her tongue. Sara then got hold of my chin and pulled me in for an equally deep kiss, her hands starting to cup my testicles.

Then the two started kissing each other, their tongues fully visible for all to see. Sara was still fondling my balls as Cassandra stroked my shaft. They then broke the kiss, turned and smiled at me.

"I think you should ride him first," Cassandra told her. "You haven't had him raw yet."

"Thanks babe," Sara said as she now straddled me, Cassandra holding up my dick for her use. Sara crashed down on my dick in quick motion, then leaning over so that her breasts were covering my face. "So much better..." Sara said as she began to ride me.

Cassandra managed to get one of Sara's nipples into my mouth, telling me to suck away. Sara then took a free hand and started playing with Cassandra's pussy, fully completing the circle of pleasure. Sara was riding me slowly and softly, all the while making out with Cassandra as I played with her boobs.

Sara then yelped a bit, and I could feel Cassandra's finger now exploring Sara's ass. Sara quickly smiled and cooed, enjoying the double penetration from her two lovers.

"Oh my God, that feels so good!" Sara said enjoying the attentions of both me and Cassandra. "God, I love you guys!"

It wasn't long before Sara started panting hard and I could feel her getting tighter. After all the attention I'd received over the last hour, I knew I wasn't far behind either. As if she had a sixth sense, Sara immediately made clear what her desire was.

"Cum in me, Sean!" she bellowed. "I wanna feel you!"

As she said that, my cork popped and started expelling into her pussy. This seemed to be more than enough to put her over the top and she clamped down on me hard. She then took my face and started kissing me, hard. Passion poured through each other as I felt Cassandra's hands on my back. When the kiss was broken, Cassandra and Sara started kissing with what looked like the same passion I had just enjoyed. They broke the kiss and smiled at me.

Sunday Morning

I woke up the next morning in my bed, my hangover making itself known. After the threesome with Sara and Cassandra, Gianna had prodded us into taking more shots. I still really don't know how I got back to my room, but I did. I opened my eyes and found I was on the far left side of the bed. Amazingly, I saw my clothes on a pile, sitting on a nearby chair. I also saw other clothing on the floor, knowing full well it wasn't mine.

I slowly turned and looked at the rest of the bed, finding Cassandra and Sara both sleeping soundly, Sara's arm draped over Cassandra. I slowly rolled onto my back, trying to take in all that had happened. In the course of a single weekend, I'd gotten a job offer, rubbed shoulders with some of the most powerful people in Vegas and the adult industry, had sex with more women in a single weekend then my entire life, and now apparently had two girlfriends, sleeping soundly next to me. In a thousand years, I couldn't have believed this would happen.

My head was throbbing pretty good still and I remembered I had some Advil in my toiletry bag. I slowly got up and headed for the bathroom, quiet as I could possibly be. I closed the door gently and took four, washing them down with tap water. I also ran a hand towel under the tap and applied it to my face, trying to reset myself after a night of hard partying. I dried off and left.

When I got back into the main room, I found that I had not been as quiet as I'd intended as Cassandra and Sara were now awake, caressing each other with light kisses. The floor must've creaked a bit, cause they both turned and looked at me, smiling away.

"Morning," they both said almost simultaneously.

"Morning," I replied, rubbing my forehead. "I think I may've had a bit too much last night." Both girls giggled at me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds