How I Married a Porn Star - Finale

"We tried to get you to take some ibuprofen when we got back," Cassandra explained, "but you were already passed out when we came out of the bathroom."

I nodded and then remembered about the clothes.

"I didn't walk through the hallways naked, did I?" Again, both were giggling at me.

"No, you got your clothes on before we left Kevin's," Sara said.

"I didn't make a fool of myself, did I?"

"Absolutely not!" Cassandra said emphatically. "You were so nice and sweet. You let Tera cry on your shoulder for a half hour when she was down about Evan. She was so touched by it. Then of course we had you fuck her brains out."

"Not to mention," Sara interjected, "that you kept telling people that Cassandra and I were the two best girlfriends ever."

"Well, I certainly think he was right," Cassandra leaning over, giving Sara a small kiss.

"Me too," Sara replied contently.

After letting me in on a few more details from last night, they both decided to go to their rooms so they could pack up and check out, agreeing to come back to my room after. They both kissed me goodbye and said that they wouldn't be long.

I took a quick shower and dressed for my trip home when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to find Chet grinning like he just won the lottery.

"Dude!" he said coming in, alcohol clearly still on his breath.

"Come on in," I said, not really having a choice in the matter.

"Last night was fucking epic!" he said, clearly excited.

"I'm glad you had fun," I said, finishing my packing. "You better get packed so we can get home."

"Yeah," he said pensively, "that's what I need to talk to you about." I looked at him curiously. "I'm not going back."

"What?!" I screamed.

"Yeah..." he said, still rubbing his neck, "the guys I hooked up with offered me a job in LA. They think they can get me work out there. Big money, dude! I'm gonna try it out."

"Are you crazy?" I asked, worried about his sanity and not for the first time, "we've got class on Monday!"

"I was flunking out anyway, dude," he said forlornly. "This could really be a new start for me. Don't worry, I'll still pay my half of the rent until the end of the semester. From what I'm gonna be making, it'll be chump change!"

"Well..." still trying to wrap my head around this, "what about all your stuff?"

"I'm good with what I have for now," he said confidently. "I'll come out in a few weeks and get the rest once I get a line on a place," he replied, while answering a message on his phone. "Ooh, gotta go, bro," he said rushing out, "boys are waiting for me!"

"Well, good luck!" I managed to get out as he left. I stood dumbfounded for a few minutes, not fully believing what had happened. Of all the things that had happened that weekend, it may have been one of the most incredible. I shrugged and continued packing.

Sara and Cassandra came back to my room not long after I told them what happened with Chet. They rolled their eyes and wished him luck, not really thinking much of his chances either.

"Well," I said looking over both these incredible women, "I guess this is goodbye for a bit."

Both looked confused at each other and then back at me.

"What are you talking about?" Sara asked.

"Well, we're all going home today," I said as much in an obvious tone as I could.

"Exactly," Cassandra smiling as both came up to my side. "So, go get the car and let's go home." Sara came up and hugged me, smiling evilly and seductively.

That car trip involved road head, the girls 69ing in the back seat, and me nearly running the car off the road on the highway.

Epilogue

I graduated a few months later. Cassandra and Sara were there, obviously along with Roxy, Sunny, and even Gianna. That was some graduation celebration that night!

Chet came home a few weeks later to get his shit. He was amazed when he saw Cassandra and Sara in the house, now fully understanding the situation. He made a not-so-subtle pass at both girls to get some work experience, but they politely declined. He eventually got some work in the industry, but not much. When he came back, I gave him the card that Dennis gave me, deciding I really didn't need it. Dennis later told me, before he died, Chet had an amazing night and he eventually hired him as a bartender for a while. I don't hear from him anymore, but last I heard, he opened up a strip club somewhere near Portland with Allen as his benefactor.

Tera divorced Evan not long after the convention. She's doing well, producing her own movies and branching out. She comes and visits every so often, the girls now always glad to see her.

We've kept in touch with Roxy, even after she got out of the industry a few years later. She eventually married and settled down, working as a physical therapist. I never had the heart to tell her husband about some of the fun nights we had with her when she visited us back in the day.

Sunny still does webcam and some stuff with various stars. She wound up dating Dennis for a while and we fell out of touch after a while. She still can't find her "one".

Hannah got out of the industry soon after the convention. She moved to the Midwest, raising her son as attentively as a mother can.

We hear from Sasha now and then. She got married and divorced in the span of a year and stayed with us for a while before moving out to L.A.

Gianna is still Gianna. She's slowed down in recent years, mostly doing webcam and OnlyFans, but keeps her finger in. She moved to Vegas and visits us all the time.

I wound up taking Arthur's job offer, finding a real career in it and moved to Vegas. He eventually made me his Chief Technology Officer over his entire empire. Kevin is mostly retired now, but we still see him anytime he comes into town.

As the title of this whole thing suggests, I did marry a porn star. Cassandra and Sara flipped for it, Cassandra winning. Sara was her Maid of Honor, and we had an unofficial ceremony to "marry" us all to each other. The girls continue to do webcam, OnlyFans type things, but kept to their word on other male performers. In a touch of irony, Sara was actually the first to get pregnant with our daughter, Cassandra following close after with our son.

Every so often, Sara or Cassandra will get recognized somewhere, someone with a sideways glance or something. Mostly we just find it funny.

No one knows what life holds for us or the direction it will take us. One weekend changed my life forever. Just imagine what life could hold in store for you.

The End


All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds