How I was Coerced by Uncle Dan

'You're going to fuck me forever. You want my cock in your tight pussy forever.'

'Oh God yes. Please fuck me.'

'And you'll fuck whoever I tell you to?' his cock swelled in me again.

'Oh God yes, I'll do anything...'

And then he plunged into me, slow and smooth fucking me deep and lusciously, his fat cock one minute right in, the next right out, and as he fucked he laughed and joked with Tom, 'look at the little slut, look at her orgasm face...,' and I couldn't help myself, I cried and begged him to carry on. And as his luscious cockhead stroked the inside of my pussy I climaxed like a whore, creaming so loudly they must have heard me through the hotel, and his long ugly cock just kept fucking as I spasmed and shuddered and begged and croed and promised to be his slut for ever.

He fucked me for hours. He fucked me till he came in great spurts, moaning, 'oh yeah, oh fuck,' and spurting his spunk in a great fountain deep into my pussy, he fucked my mouth as I choked and writhed, teaching me to lick and gobble and pleasure him the way he liked it. he fucked my tits, so that the cum spurted onto my face.

Oh God I sucked and fucked him till I was exhausted with pleasure. All my frustrated months were upon me and I feasted and gobbled on his gorgeous fat cock as if all my dreams had come true. I swallowed the cum he still had inside him, and I suckled on my boyfriend's hard happy cock as Uncle Phil filled my pussy with his giant member and urged Tom to finally cum in my mouth.

And then, when I thought I had been as used as I could ever be used, but he was still Viagra hard, he turned me over, and slowly, slowly, covered in lube he pushed his firm at cock against my butthole. I struggled and protested, I was so, so tight, put the pushing was relentless, and as he pushed he fingered my hot swollen clit and somehow that massive fat cockhead speared my butt and with a feeling of sudden give, almost popping, he was through my tight anal rink and sliding deep and warm and long, way way into my ass. And although I begged him to stop as I was ashamed to fuck that way he did me deep and hard, banging deeper and harder that he had treated my virgin pussy, And I realised he had been holding back, keeping his rough animal thrusting for my ass, that could take it. My lovely uncle Phil, who had saved my ass for last so he could fuck me harder than anyone would ever fuck me again.

God his cock was good, Deep, deep in my ass it thrust, firing my nerve endings into a different sort of climax, and he didn't need to finger my pussy for me to cum, roaring around his turgid cock.

There wasn't much I could say after that. I had promised to become Uncle Phil's slut, and that's what I was. I moved in with him soon after so that he could have me whenever he liked.

Uncle Phil loves me to suckle him clean after he cums. I have to drink up every drop. He doesn't like it if his sperm is wasted. These days I drop to my knees and suck his fat ugly cock whenever I see him, sometimes dropping to my knees in the cinema to service him as he groans and spurts. I love the taste of his cum, the feel of his cock in my throat, the way he groans and whisper, 'fuck, oh yeah, suck my cum Clover,' and sometimes I cum myself in excitement, even before he fingers my pussy.

I am his, and his entirely, and soon he will start loaning me out when it pleases him. The best is yet to come.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds