How to Train Your Puppygirl

And once they had their fill of tormenting it with its own needy, kinky thoughts, Mistress and Master decided to subject it to some entirely different torment instead. They stripped it out of its toy suit, as well as its uniform underneath, then put it in its heavy shackles and slave collar and dragged it up to the shower. As has become common for its showers, it drank down every drop of its owners' piss before they got to cleaning it off. But today's shower went above and beyond what it has come to expect.

The three of us stayed in there for quite some time, and it spent every single second of it with its face in Mistress' pussy. It has no idea how many times Mistress came, but it was definitely more than once. Master didn't let it stop eating her out once, and when Mistress protested that she was sensitive, Master just gagged her! Shoved his sweaty jockstrap in her mouth and sealed it up with duct tape, then locked her hands into new cuffs embedded into the wall!

It was stunned. Master has not dommed Mistress once all month unless she specifically ordered him to. Even when she was tied down on the bed and stuffed with dildos, it was more in charge of her than he was. But here he was, shoving her against the wall and kissing her through her gag, unequivocally in charge of her while she was bound up and powerless to resist. She had taken him out of his ropes upon his innocent-sounding request when they got in the shower, and that proved to be a mistake.

"What's the matter Mistress, feeling a little helpless?" Master asked, his tone low and dangerous. "You didn't think I'd let you get through this whole month without being properly submissive, did you?" Mistress gushed into its mouth and squirmed, but Master kept up the attack. He pushed it deeper into her pussy, making it very hard for the puppygirl to breathe, but he only had eyes for Mistress.

"The toy isn't going to stop," Master hissed, grabbing her hair and pulling hard. "All it's going to do is eat you out until you cum yourself senseless, and I'm going to help it out by reducing you to a stupid, whining mess." The "it" in question was blushing like crazy, but all it could do was tongue out its Mistress' pussy. It's not like it disliked the task.

Mistress fought. She pulled on her cuffs, but they were bolted to the wall and even my Mistress can't overpower solid steel. "Poor girl, stop fighting it," Master whispered in her ear. "Accept that you're helpless for now and luxuriate in your submission." He even put nipple clamps on her! The mean ones that don't have rubber guards and really bite into your flesh, and Mistress howled. Threw her head back and screamed into the sweaty jock taped into her mouth, screaming curses at Master, but she also erupted into a massive orgasm on its tongue.

It didn't stop eating her out, and she screamed even more. She must've really been suffering, especially once Master spat in her face and called her a dirty little whore. Poor Mistress, it can only imagine how degrading it must be to be tortured like that! I mean, all those orgasms all at once? It must be so overwhelming! It's so much safer to be locked away in a cage, where all that pleasure can't hurt her. It's pretty sure it heard her begging for chastity, but Master wasn't interested.

"What's the matter Mistress, having a free pussy not all it's cracked up to be?" Master growled. "I thought you were better than us. I thought you were superior because you get to cum whenever you want. How does it feel to have all that control torn away from you, hm?" It's pretty sure Mistress started crying, but it didn't have much sympathy. Mistress didn't train it to have sympathy, and it knows full well how good it feels to not be shown mercy through desperate begging. So it made sure to swirl its tongue around her clit to draw out her prettiest squeals, because Mistress deserves to know how good it feels to be a subby little bitch!

It feels so good to just be a sex toy. To have one purpose in this world and to be full of nothing but a willingness to follow it. There's more freedom in it than you might expect. Its one job was to eat out Mistress' cunt, but there's so much wiggle room in that! Mistress has such a lovely pussy, it's only right that it gets all the stimulation it deserves. It feels so liberated in its bondage and submission, as well as the opportunities for torture it's provided! It's so much fun to torment Mistress' clit right after she cums, she gets so desperate for mercy it has no interest in supplying.

Once Master finally had his fun, he freed her from the cuffs bolted to the shower wall, only to put her in a complex web of ropes and leave her gagged! She spent the rest of the night like that, bound up and on display while Master felt her up and told her how sexy she looks in submission. Oh he has a world of hurt coming to him for all this, but I don't think he regrets it. He's still got her like that in bed, growling about how his "sexy subby Mistress" makes such a pretty toy.

He just got the strap-on out! Mistress' eyes got all big and she pleaded for mercy, I imagine her poor cunt is still a little sore, but Master doesn't have eyes on her cunt. No, he just flipped her over and now he's eating out her ass. I don't think he's ever fucked her there before! Any nerves Mistress had vanished the second his tongue pushed into her hole, she's moaning like a bitch in heat now. Master is huffing and growling like a wild animal, I think the cage is really frying his brain.

Whoa, he just slammed into her in one go. Mistress didn't even flinch, she just let that pretty big toy right in to the base and let out the sluttiest moan I've ever heard. "Oh you like that bitch?" Master growled. "How's it feel to be on this end of the strap?" Those are some pretty noises, good gods. He's fucking weeks' worth of frustration into her ass, and she's just taking it! I don't think this is the last time she's going to take him like this, and I don't think she'll be too upset about it either!

I can't wait for tomorrow. It's going to feel like heaven to cum, really cum again. I have no idea how it's going to happen, and I hope my cage is coming back, but fuck I want that orgasm.

Good puppygirls Drop ! Drop! Drop!

Good puppygirls Drop ! Drop! Drop!

Good puppygirls Drop ! Drop! Drop!

January 1

Good puppygirls Drop ! Drop! Drop!

Good puppygirls Drop ! Drop! Drop!

Good puppygirls Drop ! Drop! Drop!

I... I...

Fuck.

Where do I even start?

First thing in the morning, Mistress and Master brought me out of my kennel and up into bed, where they took me out of the golden cuffs and suit, then gave me the most incredible massage I've ever received in my life. They told me what a good girl I was for being so open to experimenting all month, how they were proud of me, how I should be proud of myself, and I am! Looking back on all I've done, and having it all recounted to me in excruciating detail yesterday, I realize just how much I've adjusted to and grown to love.

For fuck's sake, I drink piss without flinching now! I wear a rubber suit 24/7 and it scares me to be outside it! I haven't gone a full day without restraints on me since NOVEMBER!

"Do you want to stay this way, sweetie?" Mistress asked me, cupping my face in her hands. "If you want this all to end, it will. You can resume your life as a vanilla girl, and we can break out this gear in bed whenever you want. Do you want to stop?"

I thought for a second. I didn't dislike my life before December 1. I had a happy relationship with my Ben and Carrie, I had fulfilling hobbies, I was doing alright. But I can still have/do all of those things while being a puppygirl for Mistress and Master, can't I? There's no reason I can't write while chained to my desk. I can play board games with my friends while I wear cuffs, a collar, and a rubber suit! I don't want this to end.

"No Mistress, I don't want to stop," I said, giving her my biggest puppy eyes. "I want to be an owned puppygirl for the rest of my life."

She gave me the biggest, happiest smile I've ever seen and kissed me Drop. Drop. Drop. She didn't break her kiss once while Master got me locked up back in my uniform, and I swear I'm in paradise. They gave me a choice to return to being a normal human, and I gave it about a moment before I tossed it aside to dive into puppyhood forever. Can you blame me?

Once I was secure in my uniform, complete with a brand-new, extra-large pink bone gag, Master strapped me down to the bed on my back, arms and legs stretched out spread-eagle. "Now puppygirl," Master whispered in my ear, back in his own loose daily ropes. "You've been a very good toy for us all month, but there's one thing you haven't gotten." Mistress suddenly slipped two lubed-up fingers into my suit's rubber pussy and I moaned into my gag.

"Our poor puppygirl hasn't gotten to cum even once all month," Mistress cooed, her fingers rubbing up against my pressed-down cage. "Poor thing. Not even a caged orgasm to alleviate its suffering, its brains must be scrambled!" I nodded, humping against her hand, desperate for release. Yes. Please. It's been an entire month, I used to cum enough that I got bored of it sometimes, I need it SO BADLY!

That fire was roaring in the pit of my stomach, desperate for a chance to burst forth. The tiny golden cage had me on the verge of tears already, strapped down to the bed and exposed with my gorgeous owners towering over me. The collar dangling from Master's neck, the sign of my supposed power over him, only served to plunge me deeper beneath him. I only have power if it is given to me, and my owners did not seem interested in giving me a single shred of power today.

"Wouldn't it be so much fun if your orgasm you waited a whole month for happened without letting you out of your cage?" Master hissed, giving me a sadistic smirk. "I mean, I'm never allowed out again, I don't see any reason why you should be." I looked back at him with pure, blind panic in my eyes. He couldn't mean it, he couldn't! I've been such a good girl! I begged into my gag, desperate for him to reconsider, but fortunately, I didn't need him to reconsider.

At that moment, Mommy, Miss Cara, and Miss Natalie burst into our bedroom and pounced on Master, reforming his daily ropes into something much more restrictive. Mommy also produced a pair of used panties and taped them into his mouth, clicking her tongue in his ear. "Such a naughty boy, denying the poor puppygirl the pleasure it's so rightly earned," she cooed, grabbing his balls and squeezing.

"There are consequences for dominating your Mistress, baby," Miss Cara said, wrapping him in a headlock. Master was trapped in a hogtie between my legs, snarling into his gag, forced to watch Mistress finger my latex pussy while he struggled. Master may be strong, but he can't overpower three full-grown women who bring out his deepest submissive side.

"Surprise, babe," Mistress said, acid in her tone. "I had a lot of fun with you yesterday, but I can't let such behavior go unpunished. So you're going to watch as we give the sweet little puppygirl all the full, free orgasms she could ever want, while you just strain yourself silly!"

Master broke. He screamed bloody murder, he thrashed in his ropes, he cursed Mistress out in a thousand and one ways, but it all amounted to nothing. Master sucks at breaking out of ropes, and when Mommy, Miss Cara, and Miss Natalie are tying them? Oh, he's doomed. And mmm, it made me so wet to watch him struggle uselessly. I get to cum and Master has to stay frustrated! The big dumb brute just has to watch all the girls have fun!

I'm such a dumb dog.

They all rounded on me, and a chill ran down my spine. Four women, all of them bigger and stronger than me, all of them with an intimate knowledge of exactly how to push all my buttons. Mistress was naked, Mommy was in that leather motorcycle outfit, and Miss Cara and Miss Natalie were all dressed up in their catsuits and cuffs. I've never felt more vulnerable in my life.

They released me from the bed and Mistress carried me down to the dungeon, while Mommy, Miss Cara, and Miss Natalie came behind with Master in tow. While they bound him to a chair with enough rope to restrain a whale, Mistress took me to the center of the room and stood me there. "I think you should suffer for your orgasm," Mistress said. Another chill ran down my spine, but I just nodded and mumbled a "Yes, Mistress" into my gag.

She slowly, meticulously put me in a strappado. She sealed my arms up in a rubber binder, forcing my arms together so much tighter than those bicep cuffs ever did, then attached it to a chain hanging from the ceiling. Next, she locked chains to my ankle cuffs attached to opposite walls, then retracted them with the push of a button. In an instant, I was forced into a painful position that stretched my muscles to the limit, but Mistress was nowhere close to done.

Now was the time Mistress chose to reveal that the panels over my tits, butt, and clit are removable, and she used that information to put the cruelest clamps yet on my nipples. They're little steel rods with tiny metal tines sticking out of the tips, and when she tightens the screws on the opposite end, the tines squeeze down on my tits. Really more bite than squeeze. Fuck me, they hurt. They hurt like crazy. But Mistress just secured them to the floor with chains, touching herself to my whines.

Mommy removed the panel over my butt and slipped a steel plug inside me, the biggest toy I've taken yet. It's almost as big as my fist, but my pussy sucked it up like it was nothing. Being full of metal like that is surreal. It doesn't compress, it doesn't move, it just sits inside you and forces you to come to peace with it. Mommy chained it to the floor as well, then planted a kiss on top of my head and called me a good girltoy. That voice of hers, I swear it scrambles my brain.

Miss Cara added the leather parachute around my balls and locked them down to the floor. Mistress locked the slave collar around my neck and chained it to both the ceiling AND the floor, then topped it all off with a nose hook to make me hold my gaze up. On her. On my stunning, beautiful Mistress, not wearing a scrap of clothing, towering over me with a confident smirk that screamed superiority.

"Is my puppygirl ready for its reward?" Mistress asked, and I nodded as best I could, begging into the bone gag. She removed the panel with my rubber pussy on it, slipped the magnetic key off of her neck, and popped my cage free. In an instant, my clit was fully hard in the open air, and it felt so good I screamed. I lost control and collapsed in my bonds, but the strappado punished me for that. My tits and balls demanded I regain control of myself, while the slave collar choked me and my muscles screamed from the stretch.

By the time I regained some control over my muscles, Miss Natalie had produced this... thing. It's a plastic sleeve full of silicone that feels fucking incredible on my clit, attached to a small compressor. "I think our little cow is overdue for a milking," she said. My eyes got really big as Mommy swapped out my new bone for a ring gag. "We need to make sure we get every last drop so she can stay nice and healthy for us!"

There was another chill down my spine. I may have been lost in hellish bliss, but I still had enough of my faculties to understand what "every last drop" and "milking" meant.

Mistress crouched down in front of me and gave me a vicious animal grin. "I think it's time for my little cunnilingus machine to get an idea of just what it's like to be stimulated until it cries," she whispered, that feral tone creeping into her voice. I shook my head and begged around the ring, but then Miss Natalie switched on the device and I lost my fucking mind.

It was more intense than any sensation I've experienced all month. Pure, overwhelming, mind-melting pleasure, all over my clit, after a month of nothing but the cage, felt so good I couldn't handle it. I started screaming, but Mommy just spanked me. "No no no, cows moo! Be a good little girltoy and moo for us!" I turned so red I thought I'd die, but I followed along with her order and let out a timid little moo.

Apparently, that wasn't good enough, so Mommy gave me another spank and encouraged me to be more vocal. I mooed louder, and that seemed to do the trick. "Good little cow, that's right!" Miss Cara said. "Let out all that milk for us!" What could I do but obey?

I humped the sleeve as best I could, let out a desperate little moo, and then it happened. The fire burning within me finally boiled over, and I came. I came and came and came, more than I ever did when I was a boy. I shot ropes I couldn't imagine, I came so hard my vision blanked out for a moment, and an eye-watering wave of pleasure washed over me from head to toe.

But it did eventually subside, and when it did, the machine didn't stop. It kept pumping, and now it was way too much. I squealed and struggled, but the chains held me perfectly in place. Now that I'd cum, it hurt way more. I wanted out. I begged and pleaded, but Mommy just gave me another spank. "Silly cow, moo for us!"

I screwed up my eyes and tugged on my bonds as hard as I could, but no dice. So I followed orders and mooed, feeling overstimulated and humiliated, in quite a lot of pain, but unable to do anything but follow orders. It feels so good to follow orders, and it didn't take long for the torture to melt back into pleasure. That sleeve feels like heaven.

But they didn't stop after the next orgasm. Or the one after that. No, they didn't turn off the device until orgasm number five, by which point I was a sweating, sobbing mess. Once they finally turned the device off and released my strappado, I got a look at Master. He was covered in his own cum and his eyes were glazed over, lost in pleasure. As far as I know, we didn't even address him once the whole time. He loves being forced to watch and be ignored that much. Definitely going to bear that in mind moving forward.

The four dommes unbound us and carried us up to bed, giving us nice, loving cuddles and telling us how well we did. I snuggled up in between Mistress and Master while Mommy slipped my golden cage back on, handing the key over to Mistress.

"It's going to be two months until you get the next one, puppygirl," Mistress cooed as she kissed my forehead.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Good puppygirls Drop ! Drop! Drop!

Good puppygirls Drop ! Drop! Drop!

Good puppygirls Drop ! Drop! Drop!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds