• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • How to Train Your Puppygirl

How to Train Your Puppygirl

123456...14

December 1

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised by what happened today, but it still threw me for a loop. To an outside observer, my life is pretty sexually adventurous. I've got a boyfriend and a girlfriend, and we like exploring each other's fantasies, but when I look at what a lot of others get up to, with their rubber and leather and gods know what else, my own escapades seem pretty plain.

I guess Carrie and Ben felt the same way, because today, they decided to change my circumstances. I had the day off, and when I came downstairs for breakfast, they were sitting on the couch together with a look on their faces. It immediately made me nervous. They've both got several inches and at least twenty pounds of muscle on me, so when they have matching cocky grins I know I'm in for it. Usually it just leads to one holding me down while the other fucks me, but they seemed to have something else in mind today.

Carrie beckoned me over, tapping the couch between the two of them. I nervously padded over and sat down, whereupon each pulled one of my arms up over my head and held them in place atop the couch. I squirmed a little, but I never had much hope of escaping them. They also wrapped up my legs in their own, leaving me totally helpless already. "We had an idea for you, sweetheart," Carrie said. Her voice had taken on that quality that always made me weak. Its mischievous huskiness meant I had a bumpy ride ahead of me before it went away.

"You're so naturally submissive to us," Ben said. He slipped his free hand under my shirt, cupping one of my brand-new breasts. "You throw your legs in the air whenever one of us needs to let off some steam, you do all the chores around the house, and we love you for it." My cheeks burned red and I whimpered. They would both tease me about how I was a good little housewife for them sometimes.

"But we think it seems like a shame for your submission to go unexplored," Carrie said, wrapping her own free hand around my neck. "We want to find out just how deep-set your nature is, and there's plenty of techniques to explore that!" Ben released my breast after a squeeze of my nipple, then grabbed a box off of the coffee table. He opened it, and I saw a glint of steel inside. Oh fuck.

It was a chastity cage, the kind I had seen images of on Ben's computer countless times. He said he'd never been too interested in wearing one himself, but he had long wanted to be in charge of someone who was. Truth be told, the idea had interested me, but never enough to really take him up on it. But now, pinned between them and several months into my HRT, my cock certainly seemed to like the idea well enough.

"You may safeword out of this cage at any time," Carrie said as Ben unlocked it. "But begging will get you nowhere. Crying will get you nowhere. Asking nicely will get you nowhere. We want to explore the depths of depravity buried within your mind, and it'll be so much easier to do that if you can't return to the reliable comfort of your cock." My breaths were much shorter as she stared me dead in the eyes, and I was so focused I barely noticed the ring of the cage slip into place.

"You're already our good girl," Ben cooed, lining up the short tube. "We think you can be even better." He slid it into place, then pressed down the locking pin with a small *click*. It only took half a second for me to start straining against it. "You'll be unlocked in the new year," Ben continued, ignoring my desperate whine. I usually came at least once a day! "Extended denial should help you access desires you've never found the will to explore. Good thing we have more than enough will to pick up the slack!"

I squirmed desperately against my partners' grip, but I had no hope of escape. "Sweetheart, if you're going to keep wriggling like a hooked fish, we'll just have to bind you to hold you still!" Carrie hissed. She climbed on top of me to hold both my arms over my head as Ben got off the couch, heading into the spare bedroom down the hall. Her position shoved her breasts right in my face, threatening to break free of the low-cut tank top she wore. Her long red hair cascaded down her shoulders, wavy and shimmering in the morning sunlight. And that damn cocky smirk gave me inescapable butterflies.

"I d don't think I'm that kinky though," I protested, trying to will my cock down. Carrie laughed.

"I'm sure you don't pipsqueak," she chuckled. "Nobody ever does. We'll see how vanilla you are after thirty-one days of straining denial." Ben came back out, a pair of heavy padded leather handcuffs in his grip. "You ready to try some proper bondage, baby girl?" Without thinking, I nodded. They did look really comfy...

He came up behind the couch and slipped them onto me, locking them into place and then locking them together. Three padlocks, one key, slipped onto a chain around his neck alongside the key to the lump of my steel around my cock. "You're going to spend most of this month bound," he said as Carrie climbed off of me. "Even if we're just laying around watching a movie, you'll be restrained. And if we're starting here, well, I'm sure you can imagine what the end of the month will look like."

I gulped. I didn't think I could handle the kinds of gear I saw Ben's friends using online. It looked so intense, so restrictive, so... kinky. I might be in trouble.

December 2

The leather cuffs are still locked on. I'm shocked at how comfortable they are. The bondage is light enough that I have range of motion, so I don't feel too anxious and my muscles don't get sore. But they're just restrictive enough to drive me crazy. I need help with the most basic tasks. Ben and Carrie make me ask for what I need in great detail, and if I'm not explicit about why I need their help, they won't do it for me. Fuckers even moved all the dishes to the highest shelves that I can't reach so I HAVE to ask them for help!

They really seem to like it when I blush. My cheeks have felt hot all day, especially because they didn't let me get dressed today. All I was allowed to wear was the chastity cage and the cuffs, at least until dinner. Carrie told me I could have something more to wear, but I would have to pay a price for it. I didn't even think to ask what the price was before I agreed, or even what it was I would be allowed to wear.

So anyway, that's how I ended up with a locking leather collar around my neck, eating Ben's chili out of a dog bowl on the floor while my partners laughed at me. Fuck, I turned so red. "Aww, what a stupid little puppy!" keeps ringing in my head in Carrie's voice, and every time it loops I strain. It's only been a day and the cage already makes me THIS needy? I don't understand why this feels so good! I guess it feels more like a clit? Yeah, that's got to be it. I'm not really that kinky, it just makes me feel like a girl. I think.

I did like it when Ben called me his caged pet. I liked it even more when he put matching cuffs around my ankles and said that pets don't get to sit on the furniture with the humans. I ended up sitting between Carrie's legs while we watched a movie, her fingers running through my hair and massaging my scalp. I kept zoning out and losing track of the movie, just wanting to focus on the scratches on my head. It got even better when she moved her hands down behind my ears! I kinda laid limp against her legs and sighed.

She even told me to bark! Just out of nowhere, scratching behind my ears, Carrie told my to bark and I just fucking did it. Let out a happy little yip while my girlfriend gave me pets. The second I processed what I did, I curled up in a little ball and whined. My cheeks were burning red again. Both of them were laughing at me again, calling me a good girl. Fuck!

They left me in the collar and ankle cuffs again after the movie. Carrie reminded me I could safeword out if I wanted to and they would not be even a little upset, but... I didn't really want to? I didn't expect to like constant bondage quite this much. Sure, I enjoy getting tied up and fucked, who doesn't? But wearing handcuffs while sitting around and reading a book just feels so nice.

And honestly, I like the collar too? Me wearing it really seems to make Ben and Carrie happy. They told me it looked really cute on me, and Ben loves hooking a finger through one of the rings on it and yanking me around. Once the movie ended, he dragged me up to our room by my collar, threw me on the bed, and absolutely fucked me senseless. He didn't touch my cock once. When I whined that I wanted to cum, Carrie just put her hand over my mouth and told me "Good puppygirls don't use human words!"

Fuck, typing is annoying in cuffs. The vibrating plug in my hole makes it even harder. Ben put the plug in me after he fucked me, the one he can control from his phone. It's so hard to focus.

He just gagged me! He just taped Carrie's panties in my mouth, then walked away like nothing happened! Fuck, they taste just like her. He told me I can have it off at bedtime, then laid down to read a book! Carrie said I should write "I'm a good puppygirl" in here and underline it.

I'm a good puppygirl!

Why am I straining so hard?! I'm supposed to do four more weeks of this?

December 3

Ben gagged me right after breakfast. I'd gotten my computer out to try to get some work done, and he just did it! Walked up behind me and pulled a pink silicone bone between my teeth and locked the attached leather strap behind my head. I protested, but he smirked and said "You don't need human words to write, puppygirl!" My eyes fluttered and I just kinda nodded. I saw the keys to my cage hanging around his neck, and for a second, I thought about grabbing for them. I really, really wanted to cum. It was hard to focus. But he just walked away into his office and left me to my writing.

Carrie told me I still wasn't allowed to put on clothes. I woke up this morning to the sound of her putting a lock on my closet door, and my dresser is empty too. I guess this is the closest I'll get to being dressed for now. It is pretty comfortable. They even let me out of my cuffs for a couple hours after waking up and gave me a massage, telling me how cute I look all tied up all the time. "Good puppygirls get rewards," Carrie whispered in my ear. "Are you a good puppygirl for us?" I barked again, then blushed and tried to curl up, but they held me down.

"Ah, ah ah!" Ben said. "Don't hide from it! Who's a good girl?" I barked again. I screwed my eyes up and whined, but Carrie just kissed me.

"Who's a good girl?" Carrie asked as she pulled away. I couldn't help myself. I barked, and this time I didn't try to squirm away. I relaxed under them, and I got more scratches behind my ears for my trouble. Ben pulled me up into his lap and hugged me, and I started squirming.

I'm a good puppygirl!

Carrie told me to write that again.

Apparently I'm not allowed to shower alone anymore? Carrie said as much when she pulled me in to wash me off... with my hands locked behind my back in cuffs. "Good puppygirls don't get to shower unbound," she said, slipping her fingers in my hole. It wasn't like the cuffs felt bad, and I'm not about to pass up an opportunity to shower with my partners! It just feels better when Carrie cleans me off. Especially when she holds me against the wall by my neck to do it. Apparently good puppygirls don't get much air either.

I wore the gag all morning until lunch, which I had to eat out of a dog bowl again while Carrie and Ben sat at the table, then it went right back in! At least it's pretty comfy, I guess. Squishy and not too big. Plus, whenever I catch a glimpse of my reflection, it makes me blush. I look like such a slut. Totally naked, collared, bound and gagged, in the middle of the day! Not to get fucked, just... for the sake of being restrained. It feels... secure? Is that weird?

I'm still wearing all of it now. They gave me a break from the gag after dinner, they even unlocked my cuffs from each other so I could clean up. Well, they gave me a break from THAT gag. Ben just replaced it with a cloth tied between my lips. I could still mumble semi-coherently around it, but not much more than that.

The second I finished the dishes Carrie grabbed me by my ponytail and dragged me over to the couch. Ben put a much bigger silicone bone gag in my mouth, then locked my hands and feet together. They laid me across their laps, then Carrie fastened my wrist cuffs to a strap coming out from under the couch. Ben did the same with my ankle cuffs at the other end, and suddenly I was totally immobile and silent. Then, they just turned on a basketball game and watched it while they groped me! They didn't talk to me, they didn't interact with me other than by feeling me up. Massaging my tits, fingering my hole, completely ignoring my cock. It was a good thing they used the bigger gag, otherwise my moans would have really distracted them.

I guess I am pretty into all this stuff. I've been tied up and denied for three straight days now. I can't remember the last time I went three days without cumming. Why does it feel so good to strain against the cage? Fuck, I just started humping my hand. I hope they didn't see.

They saw. My balls hurt now. Carrie locked my hands behind my computer chair, strapped my ankles to the center column, and smacked them while I whined into the bone gag.

"Good puppygirls don't touch their caged cocks without permission," she said. I squealed and tugged on my bonds. It really hurt! But, as she so gleefully pointed out, my cock was drooling precum more and more with every slap. I didn't realize Carrie was this much of a sadist! She had always been so sweet with me in bed, making sure I felt good and safe and comfortable. But she took obvious pleasure in beating my balls. When a girl does that and whispers "I love you" in your ear at the same time, could you honestly tell me YOU would fight back?

I want to hump my hand so badly right now. Every nerve in every part of my body wants to touch my cock and hump until I cum. And I know if I wanted to, I could end all of this with one word and get that orgasm. But... I don't know. I don't think I want this to end. I like sitting around in bondage. I like eating my meals out of a dog bowl. I like being cuffed and choked in the shower.

Is that a dog crate? Fuck me, that's a dog crate. They're putting blankets and pillows inside it! They just put my stuffed koala in the crate! I think I just whined? I THINK I JUST STARTED TRYING TO WAG MY TAIL? They're even hanging little fairy lights on it, this is unfair! Who wouldn't want to go in there? It looks so comfy and cozy and...

Okay, I'm in the crate now, writing on my tablet. It's nice in here. I usually sleep curled up in a ball anyway, so I guess there's no problem being stuck that position. The second I got in, Ben padlocked the door behind me. I guess I'm sleeping in this gag? It's pretty big. My jaw's gonna be sore in the morning. Oh well. I like the idea of sleeping in it. It really ties the whole look together. Cuffs, collar, cage, gag. It feels really good to be submissive.

I wish they'd let me cum though.

December 4

Still no orgasm. Not when Ben dragged me out of my kennel to fuck me first thing in the morning. Not when Carrie forced my face into her pussy right after. Not when they made me keep my cuffs, collar, and cage on while I went to the store today. They even put that damn remote butt plug in me again for the grocery run, then cranked it up to the moon when I was in the middle of the store! I was sure that would force a cumshot out of me, but no dice. It shut off right as I was about to cross the edge, then I got a text from Carrie.

>~Oh yeah, there are sensors in the plug that detect orgasmic muscle contractions, and it'll shut down the second it thinks you're about to climax. Thought you might want to know!

I won't lie, I wanted to throttle her. Four days? I was really hoping they'd be lenient. All that "begging will get you nowhere" stuff had to just be dirty talk, right? There's no way they'll keep me locked for 31 straight days. Won't they get bored? It's not like I have a bad cock or anything. I've fucked both of them plenty! Surely they'll get sick of this before too long. Right?

They don't seem too sick of it for now though. I spent all day with the bigger bone gag in except for meals and water breaks. After dinner, right before Carrie put the gag on me, she fed me an edible. "We want you all dumb and fuzzy for us tonight," she said, slipping the silicone bone back between my teeth. "It'll make what comes next so much fun!              " And what came next was what I could only describe as bullying.

She carried me up to bed and threw me down, locking my cuffs together into a super-tight hogtie. Carrie sat in front of me and shoved my face into her panties. "Good dumb puppygirl," she said, her voice dropping lower. "Just take nice deep huffs of my scent. You don't need to think right now, just huff like the mindless mutt you are." Fuck, she's hard to resist when she gets like this. Her scent is intoxicating. It's so sweet, but there's this pungent undercurrent of sweat that's like a drug to me.

"Do a good job tonight and I'll throw my panties in your kennel at bedtime," Carrie said. I guess that answers that question. I wanted to ask when I'd be let back in our huge, super-comfy California king bed at night, but the thought vanished as quickly as it appeared. I just wanted to huff her scent. Especially once she started scratching behind my ears again. Every time she does that, it sends this burst of static through my brain.

I'm a good puppygirl!

Ben told me to write it this time.

Carrie's hands weren't sitting idle while I huffed her pussy. She tightened my collar a notch so I had to work a little harder to breathe, then she reached under my tummy and started groping my cage. It felt like the worst heat I'd ever been in, but orders of magnitude worse. Her fingers are so soft, I could just barely feel her touch through the gaps in my cage. "I love how good your moans sound around a gag," she said as I twitched in her grip. "I love that it's going to be weeks until you get any relief."

I wanted to fucking cry. All I could think about in that moment was Carrie's scent and how good it felt to strain in my cage. The pressure was immense, but not painful. It forced my thoughts toward pleasure, and after just four days my thoughts of pleasure are already changing. I think about how nice and comfortable my cuffs are. I think about how squirmy it is that I've barely spoken any human words for four days. I think about being a good puppygirl. I didn't think I would give in this much this quickly.

Then Ben came in and stuck his tongue in my hole. I squealed, but Carrie just shoved my face deeper into her panties and told me to be a good puppygirl. What was I going to do, resist them? I just laid limp in my cuffs and let them have their way with me. "Such a dumb puppygirl," Carrie taunted. "Letting us do whatever we want with her slutty little body, not resisting for a moment as we keep her bound and gagged. Who's our stupid little pet?" I barked into my gag. It feels so good to be a stupid little pet, but FUCK I want to cum!

Especially once Ben fucked me while Carrie kept teasing my cage, both of them taunting me about being helpless and locked. I'll admit it, I begged for them to unlock me. Granted, it only came out as muffled whining around the bone gag, but that didn't make it any less sincere. It would only take a stroke or two. I feel like I'm losing my grip on reality. They obviously didn't unlock me, and Ben plugged me up to hold in his load after he bred my hole. It's still there, nestled right against my prostate, distracting me as I write. I'm back in the kennel, by the way. Locked in with a sheet thrown over it. I guess I'm sleeping gagged again.

123456...14
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • How to Train Your Puppygirl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds