How to Win Ch. 02

Paul couldn't get over how small his wife's hands looked wrapped around Jim's huge cock. Her hands barely covered 2/3 of Jim's meat. He watched how a small stream of Jim's pre-cum flowed freely onto his wife's tits and tummy as she ran her hand over his hard pulsing cock. He had never seen anything so exciting in his life. And he felt his small cock getting hard! It was so embarrassing, but he couldn't help it.

The two doctors saw it and knew that the cock doesn't lie. If a man is doing something that he says he doesn't really like or enjoy, but his cock is hard while he's doing it, the truth is that he really does like it, but is just embarrassed to admit it.

So, Dr. Clark said quietly, "Paul, we understand you. It's perfectly normal. There's absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about! Relax, and jerk off watching your hot wife's display!"

Now, Paul stopped feeling embarrassed over what had happened and began to masturbate his small cock in front of his wife and the three strangers! Susan moaned when she saw her husband masturbate while looking at her. She was in heaven and she was so wet again! She started stroking Jim's cock faster than before and his breathing changed.

Dr. Wood knew Susan was only moments away from the explosive fountain of Jim's hot, thick sperm and said softly, "Open your mouth, sweetie. Your stud will ejaculate soon!"

Susan didn't have to be told twice. She opened her mouth wide. She looked up at Jim, her gaze expectant but longing.

"And do not swallow, please. I want your husband to see the amount that Jim shot," Dr. Clark warned her.

It only took a few moments after Dr. Clark's warning and Jim shot wildly in the air! The first shot went all over Susan's left eye and cheek. Dr. Wood grabbed Susan's hand and aimed Jim's cock in downward so the next seven shots of cum went in Susan's hungry mouth. Finally, it ended with just a few dribbles falling over her chin and tits.

Susan had never seen a man cum so much and for so long. She moaned in ecstasy, her mouth was overflowing with Jim's hot, thick cum! A small stream of cum leaked from her mouth and tumbled from her lips over her large tits.

"Please, Paul. Look at how much of an impressive amount of sperm Jim just gave your hot wife!" Dr. Clark said.

"Yes... yes," was all he could say for a moment. He did not want to break the spell. His eyes traveled over Susan's mouth and Jim's thick cock. It was such a turn on that Paul also burst and came! However, he ejaculated a small amount of sperm, only a few drops fell to the floor.

"Hmm... as I assumed your husband only ejaculated a few trickles. Fortunately, we now have the help of a young stud. Swallow it, hottie!" Dr. Wood demanded.

Susan moaned again and hungrily swallowed all of it!

"Do you like the taste of Jim's cum, hottie?" Dr. Clark asked.

"Yes, I like it," Susan gasped. She couldn't believe she just swallowed the large loads of Jim's sperm, but it tasted so good, so thick and sweet. She had no idea that cum could taste so good.

"There's more sperm for you," Dr. Wood said and pushed it from Susan's chin to her mouth with her fingers which Susan then hungrily sucked clean of all the cum.

"Help me, hubby," Dr. Wood ordered Paul. He obediently started collecting sperm from his wife's body and placed his fingers into her mouth. Susan now hungrily sucked and cleaned her husband's fingers. She appeared to be completely losing her inhibitions.

"Great, hottie. You are good girl!" Dr. Wood praised Susan.

Dr. Clark teasingly looked at Paul's eyes, "Your wife is a naughty girl, isn't she?"

Paul nodded proudly and then kissed Susan's cummy mouth. It blew her away. Her husband never did that before. It was so nasty that it was sexy. And it was the best proof for Susan that he had also enjoyed it while she masturbated the young stud.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds