Humiliated on the Strip

"It's just... I mean... I can't fucking do that... I'm not going to be humiliated like that!" He thrashed his arms in defiance in front of himself. She felt like he was throwing a temper tantrum. He'd never looked more childish.

"Because you didn't humiliate me, right? Time, and time, and time again?" Her voice getting slightly emotional, her anger almost taking over.

"You're fucking hysterical..." He said, turning around and heading towards the door.

"If you walk out, I won't be here when you get back. And you won't find me at home either." She said, not getting up from her seat, not watching him leave through the door. She wasn't going to tolerate his hysterics.

He stopped, and he held his hand on the doorknob. "Christy, please.... Is this really the only way?"

"Yes, Thomas, it's your only way back in. You owe it to me." She said, not turning her head as he walked back towards her.

"Okay, but...like... just don't... I don't know... nobody from work please." He said.

"That's more like it. I guess you're the only one who can fuck people from there." She said. "Don't worry, I won't do that. I'm not interested in the pigs you run around with all the time. I'm going for something better." Truth be told, she had no plan. She hadn't gotten that far before he'd come back. But maybe there would be good torture in him having to watch her ponder the issue in the lobby. "

"What... what do you have in mind...?"

"Who - do I have in mind? That's for you to find out." She said as she stood up. "Thomas, if you want to win me back. You're going to need to do this. And you're going to need to stick through it. No speaking, no complaining, and above all else, no walking out. You will be there throughout it. Understand? It'll be over when he's gone. I get my one night of getting even, and then we're good. And we won't ever talk about this.. Or talk to *her* ever again."

"Okay... she's done. We're done."

"I want you putting in your two week's notice. I don't trust you around her."

"Yes babe..."

"Do we understand the rules?"

"Yes babe... I do..."

"Okay. Come with me. And remember, no talking." She said, and she walked out of the door first, pausing for a moment in the hallway before she heard him follow her. She walked ahead of him to the elevator. "Lobby please" she said to him as they entered the elevator. They rode it all the way down, picking up various tourists, couples, friends on bachelorette weekends, staying silent and apart on in the car until it reached the floor. "Time to go get lucky?" She said to him before walking away without a response. For the first time in her marriage, she felt as if she was in control of something. That she was impacting something. And she was disgusted it had to come to this before she could feel like this.

She stood at the entryway to the casino. Over her shoulder she said 'buy me a drink," and off Thomas went to buy her a glass of wine. He handed it to her quietly as she

She led him around the lobby casino, they walked a full lap as she surveyed the people currently in the casino. Who caught her eye? Her first impression was to find the most attractive man she could find. She looked into the various bars in the lobby, the sports book humming with men who went there alone, and across the various blackjack and poker tables running games. Nothing quite caught her eye. There were cute guys, handsome men, and just some really buff specimen. But something felt off. It didn't really feel like it landed. She wanted to ruin him. She wanted him to bury his head in the sand for the rest of his life for what she was going to make him witness. And then, as she strolled around a wall of slot machines and into a secluded corner, her eyes widened at the sight that met her gaze. This was PERFECT. This was exactly what she wanted.

There stood a group of four furries, dressed in their full costume getup, all playing a game of slots together. They stood around, goofily cheering their wins and and over dramatically mourning their losses. And they were getting on quite a losing streak. Their costumes appear to be tailored and fitted well enough, and not baggy hanging costumes like you'd see from a sports mascot. There was a tall lion with yellow fur, wide green eyes, a golden mane, and a tail flowing from behind him who was pulling the handle. His exact size was difficult to determine, but she could tell he was a bigger guy from how he looked seated down. A grey wolf with blue eyes kept trying to take the lever. "You're bad luck!" He said as the lion tried to argue he was due. He stood at nearly 6'1". Standing to their right was a roughly 5'10" red fox with blue eyes, who was placing the bets and determining how much they were about to lose. And in the back stood a black falcon, maybe at 5'6", who sported red eyes. Christy watched as they fumbled around, their large paws making it difficult for them to interface with the slot machine very well.

"Babe... what are you doing, let's go." She heard from behind her.

She didn't turn her head to look back. "Shut the fuck up." She said, and she slowly walked towards the four furries. She poked her head in. "I'm so sorry, I don't mean to interrupt your game. Having a bad run of luck?" She softly placed her hand on the lion's shoulder.

"Oh, it's been tough but we're about to turn it around!" The lion said as he let another spin rip. The machine swirled around to a random assortment of pictures, and then balance on the screen dwindled.

"I told you you're bad luck, I need to take a spin!" the wolf said, eager to have his chance.

"Can I take a spin?" Christy asked, spinning her head around the four of them. She smiled up at them as she put her hand on the lever. "I've been told I'm good luck."

The lion immediately let his defense of the lever wane. "Go ahead..." he said quietly.

"We'll do something a bit on the safer side, that's a pretty big claim." the fox said as he selected the smallest bet. Not that they had much more money on their balance anyway, which was practically at 0.

Christy gave the lever a spin, and the wheels flew around and around until they landed on another array of unrelated pictures and symbols. Their balance dropped, almost zeroing out. Christy pouted as the money dwindled on the screen. "I'm sorry..." she said.

The wolf butted in. "that's okay, take another spin!" He said, encouraging her to take the lever again. "Come on Yeou! Let her have one more chance!" He said. The fox shrugged his shoulders, and again Christy pulled the lever. And again, a whole lot of nothing came from it. The balance fell to 0, and the guys all put their heads in their hands.

"Ohh no! That was our last bit of gambling money!" The falcon said from the back.

"Oh gosh guys, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to ruin all the money you had left." She said as she frowned again.

"Oh, it's okay!" the fox said, waving it off. "It's not like it's ALL of our money. Just what we had saved up for tonight! We're responsible with it, we don't get reckless." He said as they all began to get up.

"I still feel bad, you could've spun it and won big! What are you going to do now?" She asked as the five of them created a circle, with Thomas standing back in the distance, hiding behind a slot machine.

"Well honestly, we didn't think we'd run out so fast. So we don't have anything planned." The fox said, stroking his chin. Christy laughed at the attention to detail and commitment to making the costumes come to life. She could feel that Thomas was hiding, and his distance from the situation filled her with excitement. He was absolutely shaking in fear.

"Well, if you guys don't have anything planned, my husband and I's night is pretty open as well! Are you guys staying here?" She asked them.

The four of them looked at one another, their shoulders shrugging as the wolf said quickly "absolutely! We would be delighted to make your acquaintance!" He said with a quick bow.

"Yes, we're staying here, we're here for the convention." The falcon added in.

Christy smiled. "I figured! The pleasure is all mine. I'm Christy, and that's my husband back there, Thomas. Thomas dear!!! Come on over and say hi! Don't be rude." She called back to him.

From around the corner he shuffled over uncomfortably. He said a quiet "hello" and gave a small wave.

"That's enough Thomas." She said coldly, turning back to the four, leaving Thomas standing outside the circle.

"Would you guys like to join me at a lounge while I finish my drink?" She asked, holding up the glass of wine.

"Absolutely!" The wolf chimed in, seemingly never wanting to let a remark of hers go unacknowledged for more than a second.

"Let's go!" She said with a smile. She was sure they struck an unusual sight. Four furries strolling through the main casino lobby. There was a convention staying there, but most of them didn't seem to venture out into the casino/lobby area. She could feel it draw a great number of eyeballs, which was exactly what she wanted. And there was Thomas, right along with them, writing a new definition for "the walk of shame." She led them to a long couch that was situated against the wall. "Let's all sit down here... hmmm, it looks like there won't be room for everyone. Thomas, why don't you go grab a chair from somewhere else and pull it up to join us? I'll keep our new friends company here.

Thomas quietly sulked off, and as he disappeared she turned to her new group of friends. "So, what are all of your names?" She asked, turning her head left to right as she sipped her wine.

"I am Okami!" the wolf says to her, butting in again while seated on the outside to her left.

"I am Yeou, the fox!" The fox says, seated directly to her left.

"I am Shizi, the lion!" The lion says, seated to her right.

"And what's your name?" She asks the falcon

"I am Farukon, the falcon!" He says quietly.

"You'll have to excuse him, he's shy" the fox says as Christy smiles at all of them.

"Okay I'm not gonna remember those right off the bat. You'll have to give me a break. Did you guys all meet here?" She asked.

"Oh, no, well yes." the lion said. "We've been friends online for years now. We've been saving up for this trip, it's our first time hanging out in person."

"It's the cool things about these cons, brings us all together." the fox said, leaning back on the couch. "We've uhhh... gotta ask... Are things good with your husband?"

"Don't worry about him, he's fine. I just want to make some friends and get to know you guys." She said. They seemed... pretty nice. They were way more normal than she'd been led to believe. And there was something incredible about how cruelly Thomas had spoken about people like them earlier... and how he was being forced to eat his words so entirely.

Thomas pulled a chair up and sat down quietly off to the side. Christy made sure he could see before she put her hands on the lion's lap as she smiled at the four of them. She wondered for a moment if she was really going to do this. If it was really more important to just move on and be the bigger person. She kept her hand on the lion's thigh, and could feel the confused looks exchanged among the group of four. Thomas kept his head completely turned down to the floor, refusing to look up or acknowledge. "So what else do you guys like to do for fun?" She asks, passing her empty glass of wine to Thomas and then putting her free hand on the fox's thigh. "I was just remarking to Thomas that we came all the way to Vegas and have nothing planned for tonight"

"Oh... ummm......" the fox stammered.

"We were gonna go play video games after gambling" the wolf interjected.

The lion slapped his arm quickly. "Dude... not now" He said.

"Oh my gosh, that's so much fun, I love that you guys can hang out without getting drunk and just hanging out. What video games do you play?"

The group rattled off a slew of video games she'd never heard of, and didn't really have any plans to learn more about. But the excitement was there. Her hands stayed on the thighs of the two seated beside her on the couch.

"Well I don't play video games, but we do have plenty of space in our room to hang out. Might be better than this cramped couch in a busy lobby. Would you boys like to come back up to our room and hang out?" She asked, smiling at the four men seated around her. She could begin to see Thomas rocking in his chair. If he hadn't thought she'd really go through with this, he was sorely mistaken. She stood up, and instinctively they all got up and began to follow her as she led them to the elevators. Thomas slowly followed after waiting for a long moment in the chair. They entered the elevator and she held the door for Thomas. "Can't be leaving him behind for this!" She said with a laugh.

The elevator door closed with the group of six stood quietly and unmoving. The four nervously looked around at each other, and she could tell they were probably experiencing disbelief and confusion. She looked across the elevator at Thomas and mouthed *you piece of shit.*

They got off the elevator and she led them down the hallway to their room. "Thomas, I think I left my room key, can you use yours to open the door?" He wore a face of pure fury as he walked to the door and opened it up. She led them inside. "Thomas, why don't you use the arm chair by the window? I wanna be close to our new friends so we can have a more intimate conversation." She said as she sat down on the middle of the couch. The lion and the wolf quickly jostled and sat down on either side of her. The fox and the falcon sat down on the love seat next to them as she crossed her legs, leaning back onto the couch.

Again she placed her hands on their two thighs. "It's okay guys, we can get comfortable here." She said as she patted their thighs softly. "Come on, let's just relax and have some fun. We're friends, right?" She said with a smile as she reached out her hands and grabbed theirs, bringing them to her own exposed skin on her thighs as she placed it there. "See, it's just us getting to know each other better." She said with a smile. She looked back over at Thomas, who had turned his head to look out the window. "Thomas, now, don't be rude and pay attention.... After all, you don't want to miss out on anything we could learn about our new friends here."

The two seated on either side of her tensed up, but soon the wolf unfroze and began to move his hand up and down her thigh. His big mits made him brush up against her chest, but she leaned back and enabled the two of them to brush her leg after the lion joined in.

"See, isn't that better? We're getting to know one another better, and I'm really enjoying getting to know you guys better." She said, smiling as she slowly stood up off the couch. She glared at Thomas as she switched over to the love seat. She sat down on the falcon's lap and watched as the fox put his hand on her thigh. The falcon slowly ran his hand up and down her back, and she smiled at the two of them. "I'm really liking you guys... you seem like a really good group. And I've had so much fun getting to know you guys better. Would you like to get to know me a little bit better?" She asks while looking down at the falcon.

"Uh.....uh......." The falcon stammered.

"YES" The wolf pipes up as the lion quickly gives him another smack on the high.

"Keep it cool dude..." The lion says.

"Yeah, that'd be great." The fox says, trying to establish a more controlled tone.

"I'll go get into something a bit more comfortable." She said, throwing in a more sultry tone as she stood up and walked away. She turned around as she stood in the bathroom doorway. "Don't have too much fun without me." She said as she closed the door behind her and began to take off her cocktail dress. She dug through the disorganized pile of clothes in her suitcase, and then pulled out from the bottom the outfit she'd been looking for.

Thomas was a bit of a roleplay fanatic. He'd ordered several pieces of roleplay lingerie for Christy throughout the years, and she'd brought along his favorite one. She grabbed her quintessential schoolgirl lingerie outfit from out of the bottom. "Fuck him." she said as she slipped on the white blouse that tied shut around her chest, her red and black plaid skirt, and thigh high white socks. She kept her panties on and slipped back into her red-bottoms. As she was changing, she could hear murmurs in the room.

"So, uhh..... Dude we gotta ask..." She heard a voice say. "What's going on here? Is this a cucking thing?"

"Uhhh.... No not really..." She heard Thomas say in response.

"Sweetie, remember our rules!" She called out from the bathroom as she checked herself in the mirror.

"I'm.... not allowed to talk." she said sullenly. "My punishment...."

"Dude... what the fuck did you do?" She heard, and she opened the door and strutted out.

She smiled into the mirror. She opened the door and strutted out, standing in front of the group of four. "This is an outfit that Thomas really likes. It shows off my tits. And it makes him feel like a big man. But Thomas is NOT a man, he's a pathetic little boy." She said while looking down at the four as she saw them frozen in their seats. "I think it's time we show Thomas what it takes to really be a man. To really show him how a woman should be treated." She held her hands on her hips as her eyes scanned the four.

The four sat there without speaking or moving. She could hear them breathing heavily in their seat. She raised her eyebrows at them as a couple began to shift uncomfortably. She cocked her head to the side and bit her lip. "What's wrong... I thought you guys were supposed to be animals." She said in a sultry voice.

Slowly, the fox stood up. He walked over to her as she watched him. He reached his hand out, and sheepishly grabbed her left breast in his mit. She looked up at him as she held his arm in place, not allowing him to move it as she nodded at him in encouragement. She could hear him breathing heavily as he groped her. "What's your name again?" She asked him as she let go of his arm and let him begin to explore.

His other hand raised up, and he groped her with both as she stood there and smiled at him. The wolf quickly got up out of his seat and approached, but she touched his chest when he got in arm's distance. "It's okay, you'll all get your turn. Where else do you have to be?" She asked and he slowly backed off and back onto the couch. She returned her attention to the fox, smiling as she asked him "So what's your name again?"

"It's Yeou..." he said, his hands gripping her breasts and massaging them.

She cocked her eyebrows and dropped her tone. "You know, you can undo this if you'd like." She said.

Yeou tentatively reached out and tried to undo the not, but he had trouble gripping it with the mits on his hands. She reached up and quickly slipped the knot undone. The fabric gave way and cascaded downward, her breasts exposed to the room. She could hear gasps, heavy breathing, a 'holy shit...' from the crowd on the couches. "Like what you see, Yeou?"

"Uhh... fuckkkk..... Yeah" he grunted as his hands gripped her exposed breasts. He massaged her again, stepping closer to her as she looked at him with her eyes wide open.

She reached down towards his crotch. "Am I going to like what I see?" She asks as her hand felt for a bulge. What she found beneath the fabric shocked her. She could feel something hard, something thick, and something that covered a good deal of ground. Her eyes widened in shock as she gripped the shaft in his pants. "What?......" She gasped, her voice almost trailing off as she gripped him repeatedly.

"UGHHhhhhhhh" he groaned out as she began to massage him.

"How do you get this thing out?" She asked, and she felt his hand guide hers to a zipper hidden underneath a fold in the fabric. She smiled up at him as she tugged at the zipper. "Come with me." She said, and led him towards the bed. She had him sit down on the bed as she dropped to her knees. She looked up at the fox, grinning at him as her fingers slowly picked out the zipper. She slowly moved her fingers down, teasing his release as she reached into the opening. Her eyes widened again as she softly pulled his cock from out of the suit and let it sit up and erect. She was staring down the eyes of an eight inch white cut cock. His cook stood straight up, with a pronounced head that appeared to be seated on his shaft, as opposed to being a continuation. His veins protruded from every side as his cock throbbed, almost moving on its own from the anticipation. She reached her head down to find his tip with her tongue. She flicked him up and down his tip, swirling her tongue around his urethra until she could taste a faint drop of precum. She wrapped her lips around his shaft, slowly bobbing up and down as she kept a tight grip with her mouth. She pumped up and down as her tongue pressed against his base, her hand holding onto him at his base as she attempted to cover as much of him with her saliva as possible. She could hear him groaning inside his mask, and she quicked her pace as she felt him throb in her mouth.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds