Humiliated on the Strip

She took her tongue and coated the sides of his shaft, her tongue leaving his cock glistening as she stuck her tongue out and pressing his tip against it as she stroked him. "Let's maybe take this to the bed?" She says standing up and reaching to her back where a zipper awaits her touch. She slides it down, and the skirt comes falling down around her ankles. She turns around to show her ass to the fox as she grips the waistband with her fingers and slowly inches it down. She kicks her panties towards Thomas, and turns around to join the fox on the bed. He stands up, helping her climb onto the mattress with his hand as he climbs onto the mattress behind her. He guides her down onto her back, spreading her legs out as he positions himself between them. He takes his cock into his hand and then thrusts his hips forward, guiding his cock to meet her pussy.

"Ooooooh... OHHHH.... Fuckkk that's so big..." She winces as she looks up at him. She can hear heavy breathing inside the mask. She watches as he slowly presses himself into her. "AHHHHH" She moans out, gasping as she feels her body begin to adjust to her. He begins to thrust back and forth as he feels her open up for him.

She hears him continue to pant inside his mask. "Ohh fuckkk..." he moans out, louder this time as his thrusting picks up in pace.

"I thought you were an animal... " she teased him as he smiled at him.

"GRRRRRRR" He growled as he increased the pace of his fucking.

"Ohhhh fuckkk... FUCKKK... that's so hot..." she moaned out as she bit her lip, lifting herself up on her elbows slightly as he brought her body closer to his. He responded by lowering himself down, pushing her back down onto the sheets as he laid himself directly on top of her.

She felt his entire weight pressed down on her, as his thrusting took a more downward angle. Her legs wrapped around his torso as her heeled feet raised straight up towards the ceiling. He growled into her ear, his thrusting picking up in intensity as he laid on top of her. He took her arms and pinned them down onto the bed, his mask directly above her face as she bit her lip. "GRRRRRRRR" he growled again as his thrusts slowed in pace but increased in force.

He kept himself inside her a he grabbed one of her legs and moved it across his body, laying it on top of her other leg and turned her on her side. He slowly crawled down behind her on the bed as his hands grabbed her breasts while reaching around. He held her upper leg up in the air as he began to thrust into her. "OHHHHHH!" she screamed out. This new angle caused his tip to stimulate her spots, and she felt her body beginning to tense up. "OH fuckkk.... OHhhhhhh FUCk.... That angle... FUCK" She screamed out. She took her hand down to her clit and began to massage herself in a circular motion as she brought her body closer to climax.

"GRRRRRAWWWW..." he growled loudly into her ear. "FUck i'm gonna cum soon." he moaned into her ear.

"Hold on... please... I'm so close..." she whimpered as she felt his thrusting slow down.

"Fuckk....UGHHRHRRRR..." He groaned out, his voice betraying the strain his body was under to hold on.

"Holy fuckk.... Ohhh fuckkk" she began to feel herself swell, her body giving way to pleasure as waves began to flow through her. "FUUUUCKKKKKK.... I"M CUMMING OHHH FUCKKKK!" she screamed as she began to writhe on the fox's cock.

"GGGGArRRRRRRRRR..." he growled out as he pulled his cock from inside her, rising up on his knees quickly as he aimed his cock at her breasts. Rope after rope shot out, his initial volley hitting her chin before sputtering down towards her chest. He panted through his mask as he slouched down onto the mattress.

She wiped her chin clean with her finger as she looked down at her chest. "Wow....." she moaned. She looked over at Thomas, his hands completely in his head as she teased "biggest load I've ever taken... biggest cock too.." she added. She looked up at the fox, who was tumbling down onto the mattress in exhaustion. She sat up and looked at the three remaining on the couch as she toyed with the cum that still laid on her chest. She didn't have a towel nearby, and was looking around the room to grab one as the fox Yeou rolled off the bed and rejoined his friends. The lion high-fived him, and as Christy stood up to grab a towel the wolf stood up and quickly made his way over to her.

"My turn." He said as he stood next to her.

Christy smiled at him and then looked down at Thomas. She delighted in seeing him completely roll into a ball of humiliation. She looked back at the wolf and asked "and what's your name again?"

"Okami." He said quickly, and then reached out his hands to massage her breasts. He moved his hands quickly, going down her waist as his hands massaged her ass cheeks. He gave her a good slap on the ass while he growled loudly. "GGGRRRRRRR" and brought her hand down to his own crotch.

"Holy shit... is there an entrance requirement for you guys?" She asked, her eyes widening again as she felt a second large cock sitting in his pants. She looked at him in shock as he lifted his hands up and placed them on her shoulders, before guiding her down to her knees on the floor. He brought her hands back to his bulge as she found the zipper. No time for cleanup right now. She undid the zipper and reached in, guiding out a 7.5 inch brown uncut cock, shaped with a downward curve that pointed right at her on her knees. She took his cock in her hand, guiding it to her lips. She pursed her lips, smacking his tip against them before sticking her tongue out and continuing to smack herself with it.

He reached down and took the back of her head in his hand, and instinctively she opened her mouth and felt him as he began to thrust into her. "GGGRRRRRRR" He growled loudly as he took her head in his hands and begin to thrust. He was fucking her mouth with a pace that signaled a pent-up desire that he hadn't satisfied in a very long time. "RRRAAWWRRRR" He screamed as he hunched over her, his thrusts losing rhythm as he lost control of his inhibition and headspace. Christy began to gag on his cock as his tip dove deeper and deeper into her throat.

He pulled his cock from her mouth and she caught her breath, a stream of saliva still connecting her lips to his tip as she looked up at him. He took her to the bed and pushed her onto the mattress. He grabbed her hips and situated her on all fours, and lined himself up on his knees behind her as he guided his cock into her pussy. He began to thrust as rapidly as he'd done with her mouth. "GGGRRRRR........GGGRRAAAWRRR" he was yelling out, his body slapping against her ass cheeks as he drove himself into her furiously.

"OHhhh FuCKKKKKK.... GOD FUCKING DAMMIT UUUUHHHHH" She screamed out. She was receiving this harder than she'd ever felt before as she felt the force from him drive her forward. She began to lean forward, but he reached his hands out and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her back towards him as he continued to fuck her. "Fuck me in doggy.... Fuckkkkk that's hot" she moaned as she felt him reach up and grab her hair, pulling it back towards him as he slapped her ass. "FUCKKKKK" She screamed out as a surprisingly loud *smack* nearly drowned out her voice.

He then took her head and drove it forward, pushing her down to the mattress as her body followed behind. She was laid down in the prone position, and he continued to thrust into her in a more downward motion. She could feel him climbing further up her body, mounting her as he let out a loud howl in the room. She reached down and brought her fingers to her clit, his body weight pressing herself down onto her hand helping her stimulate herself. He kept one hand on the back of her neck, keeping her pressed down as he nearly squatted on top of her. "GGRRRRRRR GRRRRRRR GGGRRRRRUUUGHHHH" he screamed loudly.

"FUCK right there.... FUCKKKK..." she screamed as she felt her body tense up once again underneath his weight. "OH my FUCKING GOD DON'T STOP." She screamed. He continued to thrust, not slowing down as he brought her near her climax. "OHHH FUCKKK... I'M CUMMING!!!" She screamed as she felt wave after wave flow through her body once more.

As she shook beneath him, Okami quickly pulled himself from her pussy, and aimed his cock downward as he began to cum on her ass cheeks. "OOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUCKKKK" he screamed. He shot onto her lower spine, refining his aim-point to her two cheeks as he pressed his senstive tip against her cheeks, spreading his cum around her ass. He gave her another *SMACK* on her ass and then too rolled off the bed, remaining on the floor as he caught his breath.

Christy laid in the prone position for a moment. She looked at Thomas, who was nearly shaking in the chair. He'd turned in towards the window as was looking through his fingers at the sights outside. She didn't much care if he actually watched anymore. He was experiencing this, and she loved it. She looked back at the couch, and the fox had retaken his place on the couch. She wiped her hair from her face as she looked at her two remaining companions.

The lion put his arm around the falcon. "I think you should go with Farukon next here... he's a bit shy but he's a great guy." He said.

Christy smiled and stood up as she walked over to the couch. "Come with me." She said as she took his hand and led him to the bed. She had him lay down on the bed as she crawled between his legs. Her hands teased his bulge, and she massaged him over the fabric as she smiled at him. "Do you want me to suck your cock?" She asked him in a sultry tone.

"....Yes....yes....yes please" He panted from behind the mask.

She grinned as she undid his zipper, sliding it down and finding a hard cock waiting for her. As she pulled it out she couldn't hide her excitement. "Holy SHIT" She gasped, covering her mouth with her hand as his cock stood erect in front of her. She saw a 7.5" cut white cock that curved upwards and to the left, a curious angle she'd never seen anything like before. "Oh my god... I'm going to have fun with this one" she said, smiling as she kissed his shaft softly. She continued to cover his cock with her kisses, taking his shaft and softly tapping his tip against her cheek. She slowly wrapped her lips around his shaft, his curve angle forcing his tip to poke her cheek out slightly sideways. She began to bob her head up and down his shaft, that tip forcing her cheek out again with every downward movement on his shaft.

She continued to bob her lips up and down his cock, sucking him off while while stroked the base of his shaft. She could hear him moaning, his hips beginning to thrust up into her involuntarily as he ran his fingers through her hair. She pulled it back in a ponytail and had him hold it for her as she continued to work her lips around his cock. She pulled away, moving her tongue side to side as she slowly traced down his shaft. She slapped her tongue with his tip once before getting on her knees. She turned around, facing away from him as she straddled his cock. Her knees were on the mattress as she lowered herself down onto him. "Oooooooh....ohhh fuckk... oh my fucking GOD...that curve..." She turned around and looked back at him. "You've got nothing to be shy about." she said as she slowly grinded her hips on him, feeling his cock move around inside her as she moved her hands to her ass, keeping her cheeks spread open to give him a better view of her.

She began to bounce up and down, swinging her hips side to side, alternating her movements as the mattress started to squeak beneath them. "Ohhh.....FUCKKKK...." she moaned as she felt his cock move around inside her. "Fuck this is good cock...." she whimpered as she leaned forward, resting her hands on his legs as she moved herself up and down his manhood.

She began to ride faster, and she felt him grab her hips and guide her up and down his cock. He wanted it faster, and he used his strength to move her along at his own pace. She smiled back at him, biting her lip as she brought them to a stop. She spun around, her pussy never leaving his cock. She faced him now, and she leaned forward over him as she looked down on him. They were face to face, and this time it was her who took him arms and pinned them down. No way. I'm not giving up my own pace on this cock. She began to move herself up and down, thrusting her hips downward onto him as if she were doing the one fucking.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkk..... FUCKKKK" he moaned out through the mask. His voice was straining already as she picked up the pace.

"Fuck that's so good... fuck your cock is so nice...." she moaned as she thrusted downwards harder.

"AHHHHHHH" he screamed out. She felt him getting closer and closer as his body tense up beneath her. She could feel him thrusting up into her, his body writhing in ecstasy as he tried to fight back and fuck her. "OOOOHHHHHHHHH" He screamed out.

"You gonna cum baby? You gonna cum from me fucking you?"

"FUUUCKK I'M SO CLOSE" He screamed out.

She jumped off of his cock, taking it in her hand as she leaned back. She aimed his tip at her stomach, and as she stroked he began to spurt rope after rope up onto her body.

"GGAAAAAAHHHHHH FUUUUCKKK" He screamed. He continued to shake and thrust upwards as he came in her hand and on her stomach. Some drops managed to get onto her fingers, and she licked them off clean and slowly crawled off the bed.

"And now for the grand finale" she said as she looked at the lion. He was on the couch as the fox and wolf were seated on the loveseat. Thomas may well have spiritually left the room, but he was in his ball in the corner.

The lion sat there and motioned for her to come over. "I'm Shizi... and get over here." He said, and Christy dutifully followed.

"You hung too?" She asked laughingly as she sat down.

"Why don't you find out?" He says, guiding her hand to his crotch.

Christy gasped. "WHAT?" she screamed as he moved her hand up and down his bulge. She hadn't taken it out yet, but she could tell he was the biggest. By far. "What the fuck....." she whispered as she stared down at the bulge.

"Take it out." He said in a deep voice.

She quickly unfastened his zipper and reached out. Out came a ten inch cut black cock. It stood erupt, the center of it the cock's thickest as it sloped into a more pointed tip. "Jesus.... I...."

"I'm used to being the biggest a girl's ever had." He said. He grabbed the back of her head and guided her downwards onto his cock. She began to lick his shaft, slowly going from the base to the tip, using each lick to cover a new space on his cock. She flicked her tongue on his tip as she stroked him, using both of her hands and still leaving much of his cock uncovered. She tried to take him as far down her throat as she could, but she continually found herself getting stuck on the thick center of his cock. She kept her lips tight around his cock and stroked him with her hand. She was situated on all fours on the couch, her legs pointing behind her as she worshipped his cock.

He took her head and bobbed her up and down his member. She gagged as he held her down as far as she could go, and she felt saliva dripping from her lips and down his shaft. He lifted her off and helped her back onto her feet and led her to the bed. He picked her up, holding her with her legs wrapped around his torso as he sat down on the edge of the bed. He used his arms to slowly and softly lower her down, keeping her hips hear his as her head slowly lowered to the floor. As her shoulders and head touched down, her legs were pointing straight up to the ceiling. He squatted himself down over her, lining himself up and lowering down to enter her. He held her at her ankles, slowly squatting down and bringing himself back up as he fucked her in piledriver.

"Ohhh fuckkk that's kinky....I've never done this before..." she moaned as she looked up at him.

"Play with yourself." He commanded.

She quietly brought her hands to her clit, rubbing herself as she felt him begin to pick up pace.

It was more about the visual than the sensation. She knew this angle made it nearly impossible for Thomas to see her getting fucked by a black man. He sped up his pace as he watched her play with herself.

"Fuck that's hot... keep playing with yourself for your king." He commanded again.

"Yes king..." she whimpered. She moved her fingers in a circular motion, once again feeling her body tense up. "Oh.. fuckk....OHHH FUCKKKK.... Oh my GODDDDOHMYGOD" She screamed. She began to convulse as she felt herself cum underneath him. He slowed his pacing down and watched as she came down. He lowered his arms and picked her up, raising her up and tossing her onto the bed.

She giggled as she felt herself get manhandled. That display of strength had been noticeably lacking in her life. He crawled onto the bed and laid down. He pulled her on top of him, facing her away from him. She thought she was going to ride him, and leaded forward when he pulled her shoulders back down on top of him. He reached down and pulled her legs back towards her, folding her in half as his arms reached up and then clamped down behind her head.

"OHHH FUCKK... WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" She screamed as he entered her in Full Nelson. She felt her eyes roll into the back of her head as he began to thrust upward into her. "OHHHHHHHH....UHHHHHFHFF...." she moaned loudly, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as he continued to fuck her. He thrusted with a force that knocked one of her heels off her foot. It bounced off the bed and onto the floor, and he continued to fuck her as the sounds of their bodies slapping together filled the room.

"I'm gonna cum in your mouth...." He whispered in her ear.

She didn't respond, her mouth only capable of emitting moans as he continued.

"When I let you go you roll over and swallow me, you understand?"

"UHHHHH....MMMMM....MMHMMMMM" she moaned out.

"OHHH FUCKKK.... FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK" He screamed out. He released his grip behind her head, and she collapsed off of his body. He quickly reached out and grabbed her head, pulling her towards him.

They didn't move quite quick enough. The first few spurts shot out directly onto her face, and she slowly managed to open her mouth and guide his shaft into her lips with his help. She wrapped her lips around him as the final drops drizzled out. She moaned, sticking her tongue out to show him the cum she'd taken before swallowing.

"Goood.... Good girl" He patted her head softly. He crawled off the bed as she remained there. She looked over at the disheveled looking costumes, and she called out "how long are you staying here for?" she asked.

"Oh, we're leaving tomorrow." the fox said.

"Damn.... That's a shame..." she said as she laid out on the bed panting.

The four came over and said their goodbyes, and she gave them all a hug after wiping herself down. "You boys enjoy yourselves.... Thank you for that... that was needed." She said as they walked out with a wave, closing the door behind them.

Without speaking, she went and took a shower, leaving her lingerie behind as she washed off. She dried herself off as she got dressed in yoga pants and a sweatshirt. She picked up her suitcase and rolled it behind her back to the room.

Thomas was seated in the chair. He looked across the room and started to talk. "Christy, we're even now... We won't ever speak of this ever again..." He said.

"No, we won't. Thomas, I don't love you anymore. And I don't want to be with you anymore. As far as I'm concerned, you can go fuck yourself." She said, and she walked out the room as she called a cab.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds