Humiliation Lesson

SLAP!!!

"Yeow!" I yelped. More cheers from the crowd. After the first one, they came in pretty regular intervals.

SLAP!!!

Every girl who slapped my ass yelled or cheered something. WOO! Or Bad Girl! Were the most common.

SLAP!!!

SLAP!!!

They all hurt, but nothing that was unmanageable. Erica was groping my tits while they were slapping my ass, which normally I would love, but it just felt extra humiliating. I did the math, 40 girls on the team, I would not slap myself, I should be expecting 39 hits.

SLAP!!!

SLAP!!!

I knew they were listening to Erica, because every part of my ass hurt.

SLAP!!!

SLAP!!!

Finally, they were getting near the end. Everyone had gone except Erica, who slapped my ass twice "Once from me, and once from you!" she said.

She stood me up, and said "Go stand in the middle of the floor, turn around and touch your toes." I did as I was told, and Erica rubbed her hands all over my ass and said "Ladies, look at that. Not a single area untouched, a nice pink hue all over. Give yourself a round of applause!" More cheers from the crowd as I tried to keep my composure.

"All right ladies, unfortunately, the crowd participation part of the night is over, my little sextoy here is all mine for the remainder of the evening" Erica said. "Face me, on your knees." I was nervous because I had no interest in doing anything sexually to her, but I was going to try to follow her rules as best as I could.

"Next thing you have to do is clean my feet. Both of them, lick every square inch, including between the toes." I gagged as soon as the words came out of her mouth. We had both agreed not to shower after practice, so her feet were as gross as you could get. She sat down in the recliner again, and pushed the bottom out and stretched her legs out.

"Go ahead, no need to keep everyone waiting" she said, gesturing towards her feet. I looked at her feet, and they were pretty good looking, as far as feet went. They were much smaller than mine, had a nice even tone, and had a fresh hot pink painted nails. She probably got a pedicure done just for this. Well, it worked, because her feet were beautiful.

AHH! What is wrong with me, thinking about how beautiful her feet are. I am here to do a job, and then be done. I leaned in closer to her feet, and the smell was quite strong, I was not sure I was going to be able to do this one, will power or not. I quickly looked at the crowd, who were all leaning in to see what would happen. I took a deep breath, sighed, stuck my tongue out, a gently ran it on the bottom of her left foot. The taste was bad, but not as bad as I thought it would be. It was mostly the smell that made this difficult.

"You are going to have to lick harder to clean these" she said, wiggling her toes. I started licking with more of my tongue, and started covering as much ground as I could. The crowd was buzzing, not believing I was licked her feet. I licked the entire bottom of her foot, starting at the heel, and moving my way up past her arch and onto her toes. She said clean between her toes, so I grabbed her toes, spread them out, and licked thoroughly in between them. I then worked to the top of her foot, which wasn't nearly as bad.

"Mmmmm, that is feeling good, and my left foot looks squeaky clean!" Erica exclaimed. "Now, finish off the right one." I went to work on the other foot, and by this point it wasn't even that much of a chore. I had adjusted to the smell, and the taste was tolerable. The humiliation was the worst part. Just submitting to her like this was absolutely killing me, but any other option seemed worse. I had to own this.

I finished her right foot and she said "I think you missed a spot between my middle and ring toe!" I know I didn't miss a spot, and so did she. She just wanted to show I would do it anyway. I spread her two toes apart and licked for 15 seconds and then asked her if I was done.

"Yes, you are, good job asking" Erica replied. UGH! Listening to speak to me like that was driving me up the wall. She was so smug, but I realized I had put myself in this position, and had to deal with it.

"You did a great job, look at how clean my feet are! And all that licking has gotten me a little horny. Look at my nipples!" Erica exclaimed. They were very hard. Her tits were much smaller than mine, but they were lovely. Very perky, and they fit her frame well. Larger tits wouldn't have suited her, these were just the right size. I found that the more I looked at Erica, the more beautiful I realized she was. I was so busy hating all her antics and bullying that I didn't realize how stunning she really was.

"Those nipples could use a little kissing dear" she said as she swayed her tits at me. This wasn't so bad, I thought, relatively speaking. I went down to her left nipple and gave it a kiss. I kissed it again, and then started licking it. The crowd cheered again, and I realized I was getting aroused performing for a crowd like this. I hated the sexual acts I was doing, but having a bunch of girls cheer me on as I pleasured someone was something I was definitely responding to.

I switched breasts and started licking her right nipple. "Suck that nipple, put the whole thing in your mouth and suck" Erica said. I did what she said, and heard more and more cat calls.

"Mine next" yelled Danielle, one my other teammates.

The idea passed through my head that I might be willing to do that with Danielle. I have had a few bicurious thoughts in the past, but nothing as intense as this. The rest of the team was starting to get really into this as well. I saw girls making out, I saw girls with hands down each other's bikinis, it was very erotic.

"OK, you have me sufficiently aroused" Erica said. "Do you know what you have to do next?" I knew what she meant. She wanted me to go down on her. I had realized this was going to be part of her plan all along, and figured it would be the worst part. I nodded, and she smiled and clapped her hands. She somehow managed to do that smugly.

"Here is what is going to happen. You are going to go down on me. You are going to do this until I cum. You can half ass it and spend all night down there, or you can do a good job and finish me off. You ladies want to watch her make me cum?" A loud cheer, one of the loudest of the night.

She sat down in the recliner chair (this chair has seem some action tonight) and spread her legs. She was totally clean shaven, not even any stubble that I could see. Again, she came prepared for this.

She leaned back in the chair confidently and said "Go ahead sweetie, make me feel good." I sighed again, and found myself again leaning in towards Erica. I could tell right away that she was wet, I could see her moisture glistening. The crowd was really into it, I don't think there was a bikini top anywhere to be found (except the floor). I realized I was getting wet myself. The crowd was really turning me on. I was going to make Erica cum, and everyone would cheer for me when I did.

I wondered what I would even do, I have never gone down on a girl before. I wondered what I would want, and figured I would just do that until I was corrected. I started kissing her inner thighs and gently breathing on her pussy. After that, I dove in, and ran my tongue up her slit looking for her clit. I found it after a little bit, it was harder than I thought it would be to find. But once I found it, I knew it. Erica immediately started moaning.

"OH, OH, Oh ladies, she found my special spot!" she moaned, with another roar of the crowd. I wanted her to finish as quickly as possible, so tried my damndest to keep licking that tiny little spot. I licked it, moved my head from side to side sticking my tongue out, and basically tried to creatively keep as much motion on her clit as I could.

She suddenly pushed my head away and said "I like to finish on top" and winked at me. She pushed me down flat on my back and put both her knees near my ears. She adjusted herself so he pussy was right above my face, and looked down at me with a triumphant face.

"You just keep licking, I will do the rest" she said, slowly dropping her pussy onto my face. She was dripping wet, and her juices were on my face. I did as I was told and just licked. Her pussy worked my tongue up to her clit and she immediately started moaning again. The crowd was in full roar.

They started chanting "Make her cum! Make her cum!" I didn't have to do much, I just licked as she sat on my face, moaning. She was rocking her hips back and forth, and more of her juices spilled on my face and neck. She was getting close, and I just kept licking as she grabbed her tits.

"OH OH OH OH OHYEAH OHYEAH OOOOOOHHHHH YEEEEEAAAHHHHHH!!!" she yelled, as I felt her pussy quiver as a climax passed through her body. There was a small eruption of juices that went all over my face and the crowd roared.

"WOOO!!" she yelled. "Did you enjoy that as much as I did? I doubt it. That was great. Thanks for making me climax on your face" she said. She even said thank you smugly.

The crowd was all abuzz, I heard girls laughing at her cum being on my face. The worst part was, I was wet. The cheering had turned me on tremendously. I tried to keep that fact hidden, as Erica received some high fives from teammates.

"I have been thinking about that moment ever since you agreed to our little wrestling match, and it was all I hoped it was going to be" Erica said, the crowd quieting to listen to her. The next thing you have to do..." What next thing? I thought. She already climaxed, I thought I was done. "...is something that I can't seem to talk many guys into. But I don't have to talk you into it, you just have to do it." Erica was pretty attractive, I can't imagine too many things she couldn't get a guy to do. I was nervous, and she played on my nervousness by stretching out the announcement of my next task as long as possible.

"The next thing you have to do is... lick my asshole." The crowd roared, but not as loud as before. I think even in their drunken, horny state, not every girl wanted to see that. But they were going to make me do it, regardless. And there were plenty of girls who did want to see it. I was devastated. I would have never considered doing that, ever. If I had known I had to do this from the beginning, I might not have done any of it. But the thought of throwing away all that I hard worked for, and throwing away the submissions I had already made, were too much. I had decided I was going to do this, and I wasn't going to throw in the towel just yet. I had to own this.

Erica crawled down on her hands and knees and got in a position like she was going to be fucked from behind. And I suppose she was, just with my tongue, not a dick. I was so nervous, but I ultimately knew I could power through this, I just wanted to get it over with.

"OK sweetie, spread those cheeks apart and take a look at what is in store for you." I spread her cheeks apart and looked at her rosebud. It didn't look so bad, but I knew this wasn't going to be pleasant.

"We can do this one of two ways. You can try to make me cum again, but that could take a while and you would have to do a really good job. Or, you can repeat what I say into the microphone and tell everyone how much you like licking my asshole. Which do you want, number one or number 2?"

"Number 2" I said, fully aware that she made me say that.

"Oh what a perfect answer! When I tell you to, grab the mic and say what I tell you. Do it well, and we get to the fun part that comes after this quicker." I had no idea what she meant, but I was ready to try and get this part over with.

I spread her cheeks apart again and brought my face between her ass. I could see the sweat glistening on her ass cheeks as I went in. In the same way I had just licked her pussy, I stuck my tongue out and touched her asshole. The whole crowd groaned/cheered. It was terrible! Licking her pussy was humiliating, but at least it didn't taste that bad. Her asshole, as you would expect, tasted awful. My willpower was pretty broken at this point, so I just started licking gentle circles around it. It was terrible, just as bad I thought it was going to be. I tried to keep doing what I was doing, and lick the top of it with the same part of my tongue. Erica wasn't going to let me get away with that.

"Spread that thing wide and really get in there" she said, with a huge smile on her face. I pulled her cheeks apart wider and tried to put as much of my tongue in her ass as possible. I pushed it in and out, kind like I was fucking her with my tongue, which is want I think she wanted. It was devastatingly gross.

I kept doing that for what seemed like forever when she handed me the microphone and whispered "Tell everyone you LOVE the taste of my asshole. As soon as you are done, keep licking."

I grabbed the mic and said "I LOVE the taste of Erica's asshole" and went right back to licking, hoping my obedience would hurry this part along. The crowd cheered/groaned again, some of the girls a little grossed out.

"Tell them you would lick it everyday if I let you, and that it is scrumptious" she whispered again.

"I would lick it everyday if Erica let me, it is scrumptious" I said, getting my tongue back in there. The crowd was loving my humiliation, as I basically sang a love song about Erica's delicious asshole.

Erica grabbed the mic from me and said "You keep doing this good a job, I might let you. But for now, you can stop."

I immediately stopped and stood up. Would this nightmare ever end? What more could she want me to do? I found out soon.

Erica said "I give you permission to speak freely here, my little sextoy. I am not now, nor ever have been, your favorite person, have I?"

I had to be careful here. My initial reaction was to say you're a fucking bitch who I hate more than anything, but I didn't want to antagonize her. She might make me lick her asshole again. But I had a feeling if I lied, I would be punished for that too. "You and I, haven't gotten off the to best start" I said, hoping that was true enough not to be punished and polite enough not to be punished at the same time.

"Quite the politician answer there. Well, I am going to go out on a limb and assume that you actually dislike me a little more than that. That's why I bet it would super humiliating if I, Erica, the person you despise, fucked you to orgasm in front of the whole team."

The crowd cheered, but I smiled. She had played her hand too strongly here. There was no way I was going to let this bitch make me cum. She could make me do all these terrible things to her, but there was no way she was going to make me cum. I hated her way to much to allow it.

Erica smiled right back at me. "That smile on your face make me think you don't think I can do it. Well, here's the deal. If I can't make you cum, then you are done. If I make you cum, I get to keep humiliating you. Sound fair?"

"Yes, that does sound fair" I said. I had learned not to underestimate her, but I had nothing to lose. She had me as long as she wanted, if I said no she would just keep going. Either way, it didn't really matter, there was no way I was going to cum to this bitch who I couldn't stand.

"Ladies, get me the pink stud" Erica commanded and the crowd cheered again, seeming to be a little more into what was coming next. I soon realized "pink stud" was a strap on with the dick part being bright pink. It was big, but not intimidating. Erica strapped herself in with a level of expertise that made me realize this was not the first time she had put on a strap on. "Let's start off with some simple missionary" she said. I laid back on the floor and spread my legs. It was hard to be embarrassed anymore.

"Let me see, do I need to finger you a bit to get you wet? NO! You already are wet! You are either excited to get fucked by me, or you really did love the taste of my asshole!" The crowd cheered/laughed as I felt myself turn red. I did not want to admit that any part of this had been turning me on.

She climbed on top of me and it was humorous how small she was compared to me. She only made it up to my tits, which she buried her face in. She slid the pink stud inside me and it did feel good. But that was to be expected. She started fucking me slowly, in and out, in and out. The crowd was wildly cheering at this point, and once again girls were making out and playing with each other. There was not a single piece of clothing on anyone that I could see. Erica started picking up the pace and I was surprised at how well she was fucking me. She had established a great rhythm and was hitting me in exactly the right spot. She was also licking my nipples, which was turning me on even more.

"All right, doggy style time" Erica said. I didn't want her to know this was my favorite position, so I nonchalantly got on all fours and she went right back inside me. Now I had a full view of the crowd, who were all naked and facing me, cheering for me to cum while my tits swayed underneath me. I was getting really turned on and Erica was fucking me better than any boy had in my life. I was getting extremely close to finishing, despite my best efforts not to. I tried to think about what a bitch Erica was and how I couldn't let her finish me off, but all I could think about was how great my pussy felt and how much everyone was cheering as I got fucked.

"She's pretty close" Kristie, one of my teammates, yelled to Erica.

"Get on the recliner and lay back" Erica said. I got on the recliner and laid on my back. Erica then proceeded to lift my legs up and put them on her shoulders while she remained standing. My feet hung behind her head while she stuck the pink stud in me again. I felt very exposed since everyone could see her going inside me, my tits were jiggling, and everyone could see the look of pleasure on my face.

"Let's finish her ladies. Cum Molly Cum! Cum Molly Cum!"

The whole crowd joined in. "CUM MOLLY CUM! CUM MOLLY CUM!" they all chanted in unison. Erica was fucking me hard, and I knew I was fighting a losing battle. 39 naked girls all cheering for me to cum, while I got the best fuck I have ever had, was going to be too much.

CUM MOLLY CUM!

I tried to hold it back but I was feeling incredibly good.

CUM MOLLY CUM!

I could feel it beginning.

CUM MOLLY CUM!

And it began. The most powerful, explosive orgasm I have ever had in my life. I screamed in pleasure as the crowd cheered as loud as it had all night. All the girls started applauding as Erica pulled out of me and started high fiving the whole team, with the pink stud flopping around.

I laid there as the waves of pleasure slowly died down and were replaced with waves of humiliation. This was it, the worst moment. Worse than licking her asshole. I could no longer go out there and say it was against my will and I hated the whole thing. She made me cum, with the whole team watching. I curled up in a ball of shame, trying my hardest not to cry as the embarrassment overtook me.

Erica circled back toward me, a look of total victory on her face, yet again. "Never forget that I made you do that" she whispered to me.

Erica grabbed the mic again and said "Looks like Molly underestimated me again, when will this silly bitch learn? Maybe I need to teach her a lesson. Get me... THE vibrator."

The crowd cheered again. I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to cum again, but I wasn't sure of anything at this point. She took the pink stud off her strap on, and replaced it with a smaller black vibrator. "Ok my little cumming pet. I only am going to do two more things to you, and one of them is super easy." Thank goodness, it was the first time she had seriously mentioned stopping the whole time. "But, before we do one last easy thing... I am going to fuck your ass with THE vibrator!" More cheering, but I was no longer turned on by it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds