Humiliation Lesson

A bottle of lube was brought out and she started generously applying it on the vibrator. They gave me the bottle and Erica said "You might want to grease up the backdoor, if you catch my drift." I was holding back tears, but I was not going to cry. I put as much lube as I could on my ass, hoping for the best.

"Now here is what is going to happen. I am going to fuck your ass, like I said, until I cum. The vibrator feels pretty good on my pussy. You may even like it in your ass! Has anything ever been up there before?" she asked, sticking the mic in my face.

"No" I honestly answered.

"Great, I get to take your anal cherry!" Erica exclaimed. "Don't worry, I will be gentle. How about I fuck you in the same position I finished off last?" she asked.

I walked over to that recliner (I want to burn this thing when this is all over) and laid back on my back. Erica remained standing and hiked my legs up on her. She pulled me closer, and lifted my ass up. I could feel her spread my cheeks apart and felt her press the vibrator against my asshole. She started pushing gently, but when it wasn't going in, she pushed harder. She wiggled, and pushed, wiggled and pushed, until it finally started sliding in. To her credit, she did slowly push all the way, but it still felt I was being split in two from behind. I was still fighting back tears from embarrassment, so I just took deep breaths. Finally, I felt her hips touch my ass cheeks, and I knew she couldn't go in any further.

"You like this?" she whispered to me. "You like me being inside your ass?"

I grimaced, still holding back tears. She grabbed the mic and said "OK, here comes the fun part!" and turned the vibrator on. It actually felt good for a brief second, and I immediately saw Erica's face light up. She slowly started pushing the vibrator in and out, in and out. I continued to take deep breaths as my ass was being fucked for the first time. Erica made eye contact with me and smiled, picking up her pace. She wasn't going to last too much longer, and I couldn't wait for it to be over. She was fucking me as fast as she could, and finally started moaning towards her climax. "Eh, Eh, Eh, OH OH OH OOOOOOOHHHH!! OOOOOHHH!!" she yelled as she finally slowed down. She pulled out of me, and while it felt better not having the vibrator in there, my ass was still incredibly sore. This made the spankings seem tame in comparison.

"Ok my little slut, now that you made me cum twice and you have thoroughly been humiliated, you are just about done. All you have to do now is let me ride you like a horsey as I high five all our teammates. Maybe you want to take this time to think about what you did to get you here, and how you never want to mess with me again."

All our teammates got in a line and Erica rolled me off the recliner. I got down on all fours, and she climbed on top of me and yelled "Giddyup!" I crawled forward, feeling essentially numb, as Erica high fived everyone. I didn't cry, but I was close. I had to own this.

"All right, you are done" Erica said as she climbed off of me at the end of the line. Just a reminder, any payback I get from this, and the whole team will turn against you. You underestimated me and paid the price, we are even, there is no payback, understood?"

"Yes, I understand" I said.

Stacy grabbed the mic and said "How about a big round of applause for Molly here" as the team clapped. "Like Erica said, she made a mistake, but she took ownership of it, and took her punishment like a champ. I think she learned a valuable lesson, and managed to help us all get off in the process. Three cheers!" The team cheered my name as one of the girls brought me some clothes. I got dressed as my teammates told me what it was like to watch me from the sidelines.

Epilogue

This whole experience turned out to be a huge turning point for me. I actually became a much better person for it. I stopped being such a huge bitch and realized I might not be the greatest person who ever lived. I became much better friends with my teammates and ended up becoming happier, not because I was humiliated, but because it forced me to confront my bitch behavior. Erica was awful to me about it, as you would imagine, but I didn't let it bug me and when she realized my teammates had come to like me, she stopped picking on me in public. By owning my punishment, instead of it owning me, my teammates respected me and only Erica gave me hard time about it after a while. I wouldn't say it works for everyone, but I became a better person for being sexually humiliated in front of all my teammates.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds