Hyperspermia Pt. 01 Ch. 05

Chris responds, "Yes son. I am happy that you have joined our relationship in a more intimate way. Good news is you have another outlet for your releases. And Trish has another person close to her to meet her needs. It is a win-win as they say."

Trish adds on, "Stanley, what I wanted to talk to about was this... I wanted to tell you that we want to support you in your dealing with your condition. While your dad is going to help you make connections in our network, Brook and I want to offer ourselves as your first option when you need a release. We enjoy you immensely and feel that sexual experiences with you only strengthens our relationship with you."

Chris adds on, "And I support that. Please son. It would make me feel better if you were getting what you need through people in our network; people we trust."

Stanley thinks about this, "Okay. I'll accept your help. And in a moment of honesty, I enjoyed myself today and with Brook earlier. I just don't want it to be weird."

Trish reminds him of their earlier conversation, "Stanley, it is not going to be weird unless you make it weird. Okay?"

Stanley shakes his head in agreement.

Chris cheers and says, "It is settled then."

Stanley speaks up, "Listen, I need to get home. Trish, thank you for today. I'll talk to you two soon." Stanley hugs his dad and Trish and leaves the house.

Chris says to Trish, "So, did you enjoy yourself today?"

She responds, "Oh did I? He is amazing. I look forward to more experiences with him and his magnificence. He has no idea what he can do. And man does he cum. Even his second helping was enormous."

Chris laughs, "Only 2 times? You're losing your touch. Glad you enjoyed. He is still not at a place where he is planning ahead. So we need to help him out for a while until he figures it out."

Trish has a huge smile on her face, "Will do!"

"You up for lunch?"

Trish smiles, "I'm pretty full already thank you."

Stanley walks in the door and realizes that no one is home again except his sister, Liz. She is sitting on the couch in the living room.

"What's up Bro? What have you been up to this morning?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"After yesterday's conversation and happenings, I might believe anything. Try me."

Stanley proceeds to tell his sister about his revelation this morning, calling his dad, calling Trish, going over there, their talk, their fucking, etc.

"Wow. Holy moly. Way to go bro."

"This makes you happy?"

"Yeah. I totally think that you need to trust those closest to you. Remember I said that? And by the way, that story was hot. I can only imagine how it was to experience it."

"That story turned you on?"

"A little. I mean, think about it from a chick's perspective. You have a nice cock. She got to slide up and down it until she had a huge orgasm and then you busted. Then she got covered in cum; which I can tell you from first hand experience, is really hot."

Stanley blushes deep red and does not know what to say. He shakes his head and stands up to leave. He tells Liz, "I am going to take a nap. Talk to you later."

The remainder of the day was filled with a nap, a workout, a meal, and another nap. Throughout the day, Liz kept running into Stanley and giving him sly looks and crooked smiles. When Stanley would ask her what's up, she would avoid the question and move on. Liz did not interrupt his nap this time.

Stanley makes it through dinner with the family and decides to head up to his room for the evening. He has some things on his mind he needs to work through. After maybe 30 minutes of meandering through his room avoiding his thoughts, he heads to the bathroom to brush his teeth. As he enters the bathroom, he hears a low moan coming from his sister's room. They have a Jack and Jill bathroom and the door heading to her room is ajar.

He slowly creeps over to the door and peeks around the corner. What he sees make is eyes go wide and his mouth fall open. Liz is naked and lying on the bed. Her legs are spread and her right hand is working a dildo in and out of her pussy while her left hand is squeezing her breast.

For the first time this evening, Stanley is aware that his balls hurt. He feels his cock start to rise. He shouldn't be watching this, but he can't pull his eyes away. Without thinking about it, he slides his shorts down to the floor and starts stroking his growing cock.

Stanley hears his sister moan again and it causes him to start fantasizing that it is him that she is thinking about. He starts imagining that it is his cock pistoning in and out of her wet pussy. He starts jacking his cock hard. His sister moans and then tightens up. She shoves the dildo all the way in and shakes as an orgasm comes over her. He lets out a huge gasp as his own orgasm comes to the top. Stanley starts firing cum all over the wall in front of him. Several shots paint the wall before he realizes what he is doing. At this point, in the throws of a big orgasm, he doesn't care. He leans his head back and lets the remaining shots continue to hit the wall.

When his orgasm finally subsides, he opens his eyes and his naked sister is standing in the doorway with a big smile on her face. "I had hoped you would hear me and come watch. It looks like you enjoyed what you saw."

Stanley turns red in embarrassment.

"Don't be embarrassed Stanley. You got the release I know you needed. I got the release I know I needed. It is a win-win."

"But..."

"No buts. I'll help you clean up."

"You know, that is the second time I have heard 'win-win' today."

Still naked, they start to clean the wall and the floor. Stanley keeps looking over to his sister and admiring her sexy body. She has a tiny waste, toned legs, and perfect skin. Her breasts are firm and perky. Her ass is really wonderful. Then he catches her putting her fingers to her mouth. He continues to watch. She keeps wiping cum with her fingers and then putting them in her mouth.

Stanley confronts her, "Are you putting my cum in your mouth Liz?"

Liz looks at Stanley and flashes an innocent smile, "Who me? Maybe. I mean, Stanley, I love cum and yours tastes so wonderful. I can't help myself.

Stanley lets out a big sigh, "What am I going to do with you?"

"I don't know. But I hope it ends in me tasting more of your cum. It's delicious."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds