I Have a Plan-Plans ALWAYS Work Ch. 03

"What does my bitch need hmmm? Ask me and Daddy nicely, bitch."

"Mom PLEASE fuck your bitch's ass while Daddy fucks my pussy. PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE both of you fuck me. Show me that you own your bitch Mom! Make me your slut Daddy!"

The minute I started to press forward to slide into Valerie's ass she began fucking up and down on her Daddy's cock while she was pressing back onto my Girl Cock at the same time. In just a few strokes I was already half way in - 10 inches straight into her ass. But she knew I wouldn't stop til she had all 20 inches fucking her balls deep.

"How much bitch? How much do you need fucking that tight ass?"

"All of it PLEASE MOM all 20 inches. Fuck your bitch's ass balls deep Mom!"

Stan's jaw dropped open which was A-OK with me. Keeping my Hubby's full attention. He's gonna cum so hard, he'll flood Valerie's pussy. Which will be perfect for our next round. Valerie was moaning louder and louder as she started to cum and squirt all over her Daddy. The stud started using his fingers to feed her juice into his mouth. Perfect. Whet his appetite for what's next.

I reached down between our legs and started to gently pull on and massage Stan's swollen balls. I licked a finger and slid it into his ass to massage his prostate which caused his moans to be almost as loud as Valerie's. Soon, Stan was almost there just a few more strokes and both their moans started to get louder as well. As I started to pick up steam, so did Valerie fucking her Daddy's cock. Just a little more and Stan would be there. Ahhh yes come on, Hubby you're almost there. His balls are starting to tighten up.

"That's it Babe -- let it all go. Fill your daughter with all that hot sweet cum. Don't hold back a single drop. Fuck it deep into my bitch's pussy. That's it. Fill her to over flowing. Such a huge load of Daddy cum. So good Babe. So damn fucking good."

Valerie was almost in a comatose state from cumming so hard. After I slid my 20 inch girl cock from her severely fucked ass, I had to help her slide off her Daddy's cock. I made sure to lay her on her side so she wouldn't lose a drop of Daddy cum. Stan's eyes were of course on my 20 inch Big Black Girl Cock as I slowly stroked it right in front of his face. I swear he was still so turned on he leaned over and kissed it 3 or 4 times. Smiling I slowly released the harness and slid it off.

"If you're a good boy, maybe some day soon Valerie and I will take turns fucking YOUR hot sweet ass with our girl cocks. I mean - you did say that was one of your fantasies right. Mother and Daughter fucking Daddy's ass all weekend long. Babe we'd have you cumming buckets full of cum just for us and our Big Black Girl Cocks fucking your hot sweet ass! You know you want that. And Babe you're gonna get that soon. I promise. I already have a plan. And my plans ALWAYS work! Your ass will belong to US!"

Stan was suddenly overcome with a case of shudders rolling up and down his spine as I'm sure he was thinking of that fantasy of his. Maybe it was something I said, ya think?

Little does he know now, but in two weeks time he's gonna be on our king size bed with his head down on a pillow, on his knees with legs spread wide and ass up high, hands reaching back to spread his sweet ass cheeks and begging Valerie and me to fuck his hot sweet ass til we've made him cum at least a pint. I'm even gonna be sure to get our camcorder set up on the tripod and set to auto record for that one. Trust me -- I have a plan and my plans ALWAYS work.

I smiled at Stan and blew him a kiss. That seemed to help calm him a bit. I mean I wasn't going to fuck his ass right now. Well - - - unless he asked me to. I leaned over giving my Hubby a kiss and slowly began kissing my way down his body. Once I was at his cock, I licked his cock and balls clean of his cum and Valerie's cum and girl juice. That Viagra was still doing it's thing keeping his cock rock hard. Once he was clean, slick and hard, I slowly straddled him in the Cowgirl position and lowered my horny pussy onto my Hubby's 10 inch now throbbing cock. Damn he always feels so good. One more thing had to be done to train Stan to be our new perfect Daddy and Hubby!

"Valerie baby time to feed your Daddy your sweet tasting pussy. Get on up here and straddle your Daddy's face. That's it hold your hand there to keep it all in. Now Stan open wide and stick out your tongue. Your slut daughter has another welcome home surprise to give you -- Her sweet tasting pussy"

"NOW VALERIE NOW -- And all that Daddy cum you just fucked into her. Eat your daughter's pussy and eat out all your cum Daddy! That's another of your fantasies off the list stud - eat your cum, lick it all out of her just fucked pussy. Keep on and make her cum all over your face to make sure she squirts it all out into your horny cum eating mouth."

"Oh yeah Babe -- that's it eat all that thick, sweet rich Daddy cum. OH YEAH that's it Valerie, cum hard and squirt hard all over Daddy's face, Feed him all your girl juice and all his Daddy cum. Make sure he gets every drop of each. My bitch is one hot slut and my Hubby is one hot cum eating fuck stud!"

As Stan was eating I started fucking him harder and harder. I was gonna make sure he flooded me that much more. Damn I was about to cum all over my Hubby's hard cock and balls. Reaching down I slid 3 fingers into his ass to massage his prostate. His balls started to tighten and then I felt that first blast. That just set me off and I started to wail out loud as I was cumming and flooding him with my girl juice as I was squirting so hard.

Then he launched 3, then 4, then 5 and finally 6 more salvos of his cum deep into my pussy. As I started to settle back to earth from my orgasms, Valerie was just then slowly sliding off Stan's face and tongue. So I pulled off his cock and slammed my just fucked pussy right back down onto his face and tongue.

"Me too Hubby -- Me too. Eat your cum from your wife's just fucked pussy - you hot cum licking fuck stud. Do it right and I'll cum all over your horny mouth and tongue. That's it babe eat my pussy -- eat all your cum from way deep -- Use that super tongue of yours. That's it - eat it all - That's it -- OMG babe you're about to do it - you're gonna make me - make me -- make me - OMG YEEESSS - CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG - CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG -- CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!"

Wow -- That was a HUGE cum. Not sure about Stan but it looks like Valerie is already for a nap. And well after I talk to Stan, I wont be far behind her. Time for the next phase of my plan.

"Babe that was just so so great. You made my day first by coming home. Then by cumming and cumming and cumming. You made Valerie's whole lifetime by fucking your own daughter. And fulfilled another one of my fantasies by getting to watch you do it."

"She has been wanting that since says she she tuned 14. Hell if you had acted sooner you could have been the one to pop her pussy and ass cherries. OMG babe -- when you were eating your cum out of Valerie's and my just fucked pussy -- That is the hottest, most sensual, sexiest thing I have ever seen you do. I was floating in the clouds Babe. You definitely will always be my man Stan!"

"Remember the discussion you had with me the day before your trip about my BIG fantasy about being fucked by a REAL Big Black Cock and how you said you would talk it up with Marcus when you got back if I initially told you OK I want to do it, but I'd think about it while you were gone as you asked.. Well I was wondering if maybe after our nap you would go down, talk to Marcus and set it up for tomorrow afternoon."

"So what I'm saying is, my answer is YES just like you knew it would be. BUT there is an added bonus here. Valerie has the hots for Marcus Jr and well she wants to be fucked by his REAL Big Black Cock too. I mean think of how hot that would be tomorrow -- Mother and Daughter side by side - each of us sucking your hard cock while we're being fucked by Big Black Cocks from a Father and Son. Hmmm I see by that returning erection you kinda like that idea."

"Ummm one more thing -- You know how women who live together for long periods of time end up with their cycles in sync -- like in college dormitories and even in family homes. Well Valerie and I start our fertile time tomorrow. So we'll both be unprotected and fertile. As in, timing in place, to maybe get knocked up."

"So I'll go buy condoms for tomorrow. Would really add to the spice and HOT RISK of things though if they fucked us BAREBACK knowing we were fertile and risking being knocked up with a Nigga baby being fucked into us -- just like in our role play -- but for real this time."

"But then again, you know with your vasectomy we never were able to have any more kids. And talking to Marcus after Margot had Jr she couldn't have any more kids either. So if Valerie and I just happened to get knocked up, we could you know have the babies, saying they are both mine-- No one would have to know Marcus Sr and Marcus Jr were the Daddies."

"Or you could tell them they had to either wear condoms or pull out. Or the next day Valerie and I could take the morning after pill."

"Guess, what I'm saying is as much as I LOVE being fucked BAREBACK and how hot it is every time we have role played me getting fucked and knocked up by my Nigga boyfriend's Big Black Cock and how HOT the added risk of both Valerie and I being fertile would make things -- I'll leave it to you just how HOT, realistic and risk taking you want tomorrow to be. You can tell me after you talk to Marcus Sr and Jr OK."

"Of course we're fertile for 3 days, so just because we start being fertile tomorrow, being so early in our fertile time, it won't mean we'd actually get knocked up either, you know.. Tell me later OK babe. Now let's take that nap OK!"

Hook Line and Sinker. He doesn't know we started being fertile early this morning and tomorrow afternoon is smack dab in the middle of our Jack Pot Time. Knowing my Stan and how turned on he gets just thinking I'm gonna get knocked up by another guys Big Black Cock, odds are after that chat, looks like Valerie and I are gonna be fucked BAREBACK by Father and Son Big Black Cocks and each of us Bred Black tomorrow. We'll see for sure in a couple of hours after our nap.

Trust me I have a plan and my plans ALWAYS work. After a little over 2 hours or so I woke up and Stan had already gone down to talk things over with Marcus, then I heard our front door open, close and Stan's heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. Stan's huge grin told me everything I needed to know but I had to play it up according to my plan right.

"Well what did you, Marcus Sr and Jr decide. BAREBACK with the added ULTRA HOT RISK OF FUKCING BABIES INTO US or yucky condoms."

"1:00pm right after they get back from church and lunch. BAREBACK of course. Did you REALLY think I would have it any other way? Hell I got a hard on just talking to Marcus about it and the added hot risk as how they might actually fuck Nigga babies into both of you -- I was almost cumming in my pants while we made all the arrangements for tomorrow."

"Even signed Marcus Sr and Jr both a HOLD HARMLESS affidavit just in case you both accidentally do get knocked up tomorrow. But like you said, you and Valerie will just start your fertile time tomorrow, so pretty slim chances. But you're right -- the added RISK is ULTRA HOT. Call Valerie in here, I've got some serious fucking to do to relieve this swelling in my balls. Valerie first - I want that tight ass again!"

"Oh Babe, you made me so very happy -- My first ever REAL Big Black Cock. Let's spice it up just like we do when we role play OK. Marcus Sr and Jr can be our Nigga boyfriends. And they're here to fuck us til we've been Bred Black right in front of my Hubby and Valerie's Daddy OK."

"Valerie will get so turned on by this, just like you and I will. Thank you again baby. I'll run to the kitchen to mix us a couple of drinks then get Valerie. You want my bitch's ass again, huh? Might have to seriously think about fucking your hot sweet ass too, stud. I'd love to hear you beg Valerie and me for more of our Girl Cocks fucking your ass!"

See I do have a plan. Nice and slow hints and sexy flirts and dares. Then within two weeks his hot sweet ass will be all ours -- Hook -- Line -- and Sinker. Once I was in the kitchen I texted Marcus -

"Remember now, tomorrow is Valerie's and my first ever REAL Big Black Cock, You and Jr don't slip up and say any different or this whole plan will fall apart. And also remember, you need to insist since we finally had a REAL Big Black Cock we have to be MARKED as Big Black Cock Fuck Sluts. Stan will think it's part of the role play thing and say great -- His wife and daughter HAVE to do it! Can you make an appointment for Monday so Valerie and I can get our 5 Queen of Spades tattoos each. Oh -- By the way - Valerie and I really will be super fertile and unprotected tomorrow, so looks like you two are the lucky winners to fuck us til we really are Bred Black. Bye for now."

I was all smiles as I mixed us 6 drinks -- two a piece. On my way back I walked into Valerie's room and woke her from her nap. So I made sure I talked loud enough for Stan to hear me.

"Come on bitch, your Daddy needs to fuck that tight teen ass of yours again. If you're a lucky bitch, I might even eat his cum out of your just fucked ass and share it with you. Come on, you're about to get ass fucked by your Daddy again bitch!"

Then I leaned over to tell her quietly,

"It's on -- Sr and Jr and are coming over tomorrow to be our Nigga boyfriends and fuck us for the very first time with REAL Big Black Cocks til we're Bred Black. Thing is they REALLY ARE gonna make sure we're BOTH Bred Black. We get out Queen of Spades tattoos Monday!"

Valerie was all smiles as well now. Of course, part of that is she is about to get fucked by her Daddy again. I must admit, it is TOTALLY HOT watching Stan fuck his own daughter BAREBACK. Especially the way it turns her on so much. And well it sure dies keep sending both Stan and me to the moon too!

"Bitch - you best suck your Daddy's cock til it is hard as well as nice and slick with saliva and pre-cum -- that's ALL the lube your tight teen ass gets this go round. You want your Daddy to fuck you, then it's by my rules bitch! Now get to sucking and Daddy you start getting her ass ready to be fucked -- I think 4 fingers spread wide should get the bitch's ass opened up and ready to be fucked by your 10 inch hard cock.. Then bitch, it'll be Ass-to-Mouth time for you, cause I want your Daddy to fuck my horny pussy next. And you WILL be eating all of your Daddy's cum out of my just fucked pussy too."

WOW! Valerie sure got Stan rock hard and super slick in nothing flat. She is one horny girl for her Daddy, that's for sure. My pussy is drenched and on fire to be fucked just thinking about watching Stan claim her ass again. OH YEAH go for it Stan, fuck her ass good. Damn she's already pushing back and begging to be fucked harder and deeper.

Valerie has it bad for her Daddy. But not as bad as she does for Jr's 14+ inch Big Black Cock. Knowing she's gonna get fucked by Jr and Bred Black tomorrow might have something to do with how horny she is right now. I know it sure is having an effect on my horny married white girl pussy.

"Fuck her ass Daddy -- make the bitch cum with your cock balls deep in that ass. Fill that bitch's ass with all your Daddy cum. Let her know that her Daddy OWNS that ass. That's it, pump it in there. I can see it flowing out around your cock. Give her more. Fill that bitch's ass good."

"OMG OMG OMG CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG DAAADDDDDDYYY CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!"

Just like a short fused bitch. Cumming in less than 15 minutes getting her ass fucked. Well, I'll just have to work on that with some edging for that bitch. WOW! Stan really put a huge hot juicy load of thick rich cum in her ass. YUM. Hmmmm don't mind if I do. Oh yeah -SWEET as always - tastes so damn good.

Just a little more and I'll have a mouthful to share. Come on, give it to me bitch. That's it, that's it, open up for Mom. Got it. Now kiss me bitch and open wide. Good bitch take it all. I only wanted a taste. Now show your Daddy like you know you're supposed to. That's it -- Now swallow and show us that it's all gone. OK, now lick the rest of my lips and face -- such a well trained bitch. I may have to start calling you daughter again. Or little pregnant mama to be after tomorrow.

"Ass-to-Mouth on your Daddy's cock bitch. Get him ready to fuck my horny pussy. No short fuses this time Stan. I NEED a good long hard fuck from my horny loving Hubby. Make slow love to my horny pussy. I want to be able to swear your cock is still inside me tomorrow based on the fucking you're gonna give me tonight."

I love spreading my legs wide for Stan. His cock my not be 16 inches be he sure knows how to fuck me to keep me cumming and squirting hard. Has for almost 19 years now. Oh yeah Babe right there, all of it, balls deep just like that. Nice and slow strokes. Make love to me then you can fuck your slut wife at the end. OH WOW got me cumming and squirting already. He's definitely MY MAN STAN!

Such smooth slow strokes to keep my orgasm just a rolling along - no peaks no valleys -- just one long rolling orgasm that keeps my toes curled. That's it Babe, nice and slow. Well maybe pick up speed just a little -- OMG got a HUGE one building -- Harder like that, faster deeper, you know I want it. OH YEAH OH YEAH Gonna take me over the edge. YESSSSSSS CUMMMMMIIIIIINNNNNGGGG! Damn he can just look at me sometimes and make me start cumming. MY MAN STAN!

Valerie fell back asleep cuddled up next to her Daddy. Well I can too, on the other side. I love both of them with all my heart. But I lust after both of them too. Best of both worlds. Hmmm better check my text before I hit the rack. I'll be right back guys so don't wake up on my account.

"So you two gonna really be fertile. You ain't jiving us are you? If you two truly are fertile, then that means you BOTH really will be Big Black Cock Fuck Sluts, BRED BLACK and BLACK OWNED by me and Jr. Your appointment Monday is a 10:30am. If you can't make that one, he has another one at 4:30pm and then at 8:45pm. Figured the sooner the better right! Not to worry, Jr and I will play it up real good tomorrow. And you and Valerie BOTH WILL BE BRED BLACK AND BLACK OWNED! See you tomorrow sluts!"

"10:30 is great. I'll get Valerie out of classes and I'll get me sub for the day. And yes the sooner the better. We BOTH want these to show as much as possible. Guess call it PRIDE and well yeah also Available White Girl Big Black Cock Fuck Slut advertising. Already have a plan to explain all the tattoos to Stan. Speaking of plans, I take it you don't want this to be the last time the four of us get together."

"Would hate to think you and Jr don't want to keep sliding those Beautiful Big Black Cocks between our white girl legs that would always be spread so wide for you two to fuck us senseless. Well Valerie and I don't want that to stop either. I'm thinking about a plan for that too. I'll fill you in tomorrow morning before you guys head to church. Then tomorrow afternoon you two are gonna be Nigga baby makers. Trust me, my plans ALWAYS work. Tomorrow my Big Black Daddy . Hmmm and my potent Nigga baby making Big Black Daddy as well."

WOW I woke up before 7:00 am after sleeping so soundly. The last dream however woke me up as it was something else.

Valerie and I were naked walking down Peachtree Street in downtown Atlanta pushing those double decker baby strollers for twins, triplets or quadruplets, with four Nigga babies in each stroller and one on each of our arms suckling mothers milk from our exposed milk swollen tits while we were looking so pregnant as if we were about due to deliver the Nigga babies from our very swollen pregnant bellies right there on the sidewalk in front of Macy's.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds