I Have a Plan-Plans ALWAYS Work Ch. 03

Thoughts of that old movie Cheaper By The Dozen were racing through my head making me almost laugh. Then as I rubbed my very wet horny pussy, I was thinking perhaps maybe the dream could have been an omen of things that are really going to come true but laughing as I thought that.

But I knew I needed to check things out. So as soon as I got to the bathroom I pulled out my vaginal thermometer, checked my temperature, looked at my chart and smiled. Yep ovulating like hell most of the day today. Quickly, after rinsing off the thermometer and shaking down the mercury, I grabbed Valerie's chart and raced to her bedroom.

Waking her, she was rather grumpy when I pulled back the covers, spread her legs and slid the thermometer in. Her eyes were still trying to focus as I read the thermometer then checked her chart. BINGO same thing, just as I expected. Ovulating like hell all day today. We are both at the peak of our fertile period today. It's definitely gonna be show time after church and lunch.

"MOM what the hell? I was right in the middle of a really hot dream of being double fucked by Sr and Jr with like 20 to 25 more super hung black guys stroking their cocks waiting their turns in what looked like my first ever gang bang. It was so HOT. My pussy is still horny as hell, so thank you very much for waking me SLUT! So what's it say?"

"It says there's two Big Black Cock Fuck Sluts getting knocked up today with Sr's and Jr's Nigga babies. That's what is says. Still time to back out now and make them wear condoms or get the morning after pill for tomorrow morning. It'd be a shame though to get Bred Black today then take the morning after pill the very morning we're getting our Queen of Spades tattoos wouldn't it. We have to be unanimous on this -- It's both of us or neither of us. Soooooo what do YOU say bitch?"

"We've come this far, so why stop now, Mom! I say let's spread our Big Black Cock Fuck Slut legs wide with white girl PRIDE and get Bred Black by two sweet beautiful HOT Big Black Cocks today. And if that doesn't work let's go whore it up on a street corner in the projects of East Atlanta all night. Either way by tomorrow morning when we're getting our tattoos, we'll have been Bred Black just like white girl sluts like us should be. Now can I go back to sleep?"

Hmmm 7:15 am, so I set her alarm for 9:45 am. That way we can relax, wake up, have a little breakfast, pamper ourselves in a bubble bath and be ready to fuck before 1:00 pm. Now all I have to do is work put a few details for my plan. I mean it's gotta be perfect so I don't break my string, As everyone in this house knows, my plans ALWAYS work.

As I was heading down the stairs for a glass of orange juice and to start the coffee maker, thoughts rushed into my head of the only bad time Stan and I have had together. I had completely pushed those to the back of my head as distant memories never wishing to think of them again. But goes to show even dark clouds can eventually have silver linings.

When Valerie was 13, Stan got mixed up in a small betting pool with some of the wrong guys at the bar across the street from his offices. At first he was picking winners on every football pool. Then his winnings began to falter slightly, then a little more, so he also started betting on the horse races too, then he started losing and then losing big time. When all was said and done, Stan was in debt to the main bookie by right at $100,000, which Stan had kept hidden from me.

On the Saturday evening I was straightening up after Valerie's fourteenth birthday party, a burly, mean looking black guy showed up at our front door wanting to speak to Stan. Not knowing who he was I asked him to wait in the den while I went out to the back yard to call Stan into the house. When he saw the guy, Stan's face went ashen. Right then I knew something wasn't going right.

I heard the black guy tell Stan he wanted his $100,000 now with an additional $10,000 in interest. The guy asked Stan was that your HOT looking wife that answered the door? Hmmm is that your daughter there in the back yard? -- She's as HOT looking as her Mom and virgin too I bet.

Tell you what, you have at least half my money by tomorrow or me and my crew will be back here tomorrow night and start taking payments in the installment plan method between their legs fucking them both all night and the interest will never stop, so we'll be back every week to fuck them both again and again and again. -- Got me man? And in saying that, the grotesque ape was gabbing his cock in his pants, thrusting his cock clenched fist at Stan to emphasize exactly what he meant.

Thankfully, Stan had been receiving stock option awards for great performance from his company. The problem was, the options had time limitations as to when you could exercise the option or sell it for a profit. The one that would more than cover all the debt and then some wouldn't be able to be sold until next month at the earliest.

After Stan told me everything, begging for my forgiveness, we both got on the phone and scampered around til we had secured a cash loan from his retired rather wealthy parents for just a month with no questions asked. So Stan paid off the entire $110,000 the next day in cash. Four weeks later Stan sold that option for over $250,000, repaid his parents, put $50,000 of it in Valerie's college fund, paid off both our cars, then booked us a 2 week trip to Jamaica so I could "cool off" in a more hospitable location.

WOW I had never seen so many great looking and obviously well hung black guys in my life. They were everywhere. Long story short, I had forgiven Stan even before our trip and he knew it. But we went on the trip anyway, kind of like a lovers retreat. GOD he fucked me day and night for 2 weeks straight -- even fucked me on the airplane in the restroom flying there AND flying back, fucked me in the limo with the black chauffeur grinning at me in the his rear view mirror for the entire ride to the hotel.

I walked into the lobby with two loads of Stan's cum draining down my thighs. I loved THAT vacation! My Stan the STALLION and I was his always horny breeding mare. But the image of all those super hung black guys never left my mind -- WOW!

So after I gulped down my orange juice and had the coffee started, I waked out on to the patio without a stitch on and called Marcus Sr.

"Hey my Big Black Daddy. Told you I would have a plan. Here's the deal, so play along with me once you're here and fill in the dialogue as we go however you want. But you're gonna be a demanding bookie here to collect a huge debt from Stan. He won't have the money and no way of coming up with it. So you and your assistant will take a "down payment" by fucking his wife and daughter in front of him -- no condoms, no pull outs -- just hard BAREBACK Big Black Cock making Stan watch as you two are spoiling his white wife and daughter."

"AND the best part is, you tell Stan there will be additional Installment Plan payments taken at the time of your choosing and in the way you choose until you say the debt has been paid in full which, it never will be. So that leaves it wide open for us to keep on fucking each other in front of Stan as often as we want and if so desired, live up to Valerie's latest fantasy."

"She wants an all weekend long Big Black Cock gang bang. And I was thinking how HOT it would be if it was a white girl Mother Daughter gang bang with them laying on their backs side by side with their white girl legs spread wide for as many Big Black Cocks that want to fuck them all weekend long."

"And I have a plan for that too, that I'll fill you in on at the tattoo parlor tomorrow. And as you see, my plans ALWAYS work! See you after church and lunch MY Big Black Daddy Nigga baby making Bookie!"

My pussy was already drenched. I laid back on the chaise lounge and fingered myself to a quick orgasm. WHEW! - just to take the edge off you know. I poured a cup of coffee for my still sleeping Stan then one for me. I then sauntered up the stairs with my hips swinging wide still horny as hell.

Maybe a good morning fuck with Stan will help take more of the edge off. I mean it couldn't hurt, right. An hour later after fucking Stan like a whore, it had only fueled the fire. Looking up from the bed with Stan slowly crawling from between my legs I saw Valerie watching us as she was fingering her pussy and clit while pinching her nipples hard.

"Hey Daddy, when you're through fucking that slut wife of yours, your slut daughter needs your cock too. So come on to my bedroom NOW STUD - you're gonna fuck your horny slut daughter to wake me up good!"

Like a truly loving Daddy, Stan's cock was rock hard as he started walking down the hallway to Valerie's bedroom. Based on her moans, screams and begging for more Daddy cock, I think she was getting EXACTLY what she asked from her Daddy! Just like a true fuck slut Daughter should!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1154 milliseconds