I Love You, Sergeant

Now she looked at me again, her eyes flickering over my face, a worried look still showing. She seemed to gather herself, "My name's Debbie, Debbie Wilson and I'm not a doctor, just a nurse. I meant it, I'm sorry, Sergeant. I was acting like a fool, not a nurse."

"Debbie, I like that, always been a favourite of mine." I hesitated, now was the time to walk away but instead, I found myself saying, "I'm Pat, well Patricia really but I'd prefer it if you called me Pat."

Without any conscious thought, my hand was now resting on hers. She stared at my hand as her face turned red. "Pat." I heard her whisper to herself. I squeezed her hands, "Wanna go get a beer with me, Debbie?"

Her head jerked up, "Really? You'd take me for a beer? Um, Pat."

"Yeah. Why not? Come on."

She said that she would join me in ten minutes, she needed to tidy her face, not that I could see too much wrong with it.

She glowed as she approached before taking a seat opposite me. I threw her a smile but didn't speak, well I was kinda out of my comfort zone here.

I noticed the two nearest tables had gone quiet. I could see they were staring at us, they'd never seen anyone sit with me other than Jonesy. I turned to face them, "What?" I growled at them. Hastily, they all looked away, their conversation began again. For a moment I continued to glare.

"Pat, it's okay, I don't mind. Why are they all so frightened of you? Well most of them."

"They're not really frightened, maybe one or two are. I mean they're all tough soldiers, they don't frighten easily. But they know not to mess with me and I guess they respect me, although a lot don't like what I do. It's a bit of a lonely life being a sniper. Besides, they've never seen me with anyone before and now that they do, I'm with a girl." That must have been the longest I'd spoken for years.

"I didn't know you were a sniper. I knew you were Special Forces but had no idea what you did. I saw you all go out the other evening. I saw all the guns and stuff you carried and I was worried about you."

"You were worried for me, why would you be?"

For what seemed an age, she looked into my eyes, "I think you know." She finally said in a low voice, then, "Perhaps I should go now, I don't want to really embarrass you." She rose quickly and walked away.

I swallowed my beer noticing a guy at the next table grinning my way. "Don't!" I pointed my finger at him.

He wasn't scared of me, "It's cool Sarge, looks good to me."

"Well, just don't," I said again. I was sort of lost for words. But I somehow managed a grin back before I left.

The next morning, I took myself to the medical building. "Is nurse Wilson on?" I inquired, "she's due to check my dressings."

He checked his board behind him, "Take a seat over there, I'll let her know she's wanted."

It was five minutes until she came in. Her hand went to her mouth before she recovered herself, "Follow me please, Sergeant." She pulled the screen open and waved me to a seat, then closed it behind her. "Shirt off please."

She was all professional as she removed the dressing from my arm. A couple of wipes with some cold feeling liquid, then she recovered it. She came to my front, carefully easing the dressing on my face aside. Her breasts were six inches away, even hidden, I couldn't move my eyes away.

I smelled her breath as she leaned close, it was sweet yet minty. She jumped when my hands came up and rested on her hips but her face didn't move away. Her eyes though. looked into mine. Gently, I pulled her closer, our lips nearing. Immediately, she went rigid, I leaned towards her until my lips softly brushed hers. Still, she was stiff, her hands had dropped to her sides. I kissed her again, a little firmer but still a gentle touch. I saw her eyes close but she hadn't relaxed.

I'm not very good at this, I didn't know what to do next. Then her lips softened, I felt her hands go around my back, she was urging me to my feet. Her lips pressed hard to mine, her arms gripping me tight. She was kissing me, her head twisting from side to side. Then her tongue was pushing at my lips. I had no experience of how to respond, so I let her lead. She forced her tongue into me until it met mine, then she teased at it, twisting and caressing. I got the picture and followed suit.

I could now feel my blood pounding, shit! It felt good. With one hand around her shoulders and the other gripping her ass, I pulled her body hard against me. Her mouth came away from mine, for a moment, she looked up at me, then she smiled. Oh wow! I was done for. I knew at that moment that there was no turning back, I was hers.

Her lips came to my neck, kissing and nuzzling my skin. A hand came from behind and reached to my breast. Her fingers roamed, exploring me, until finally finding a nipple. I could feel the hardness as she pulled and pinched. A shiver went through my body at the feelings it was causing. I groaned when her lips replaced her fingers and her tongue flicked my erectness. Then she sucked my nipple hard into her mouth. I urged my crotch to hers, my knees were shaking as I rubbed hard against her.

Fuck! So quickly, I was cumming. For the first time in months, I had reached an orgasm. And, for the first time ever, it was shattering in its intensity. Slowly, I calmed. When I opened my eyes I saw she was gazing at me with a huge smile on her face, "Did you like that, Pat?"

I kissed her first, "I reckon I did. I think I like the treatment here Doc."

A voice interrupted our exchange, "You going to be long Wilson? I've got people waiting out here."

"Just about done, won't be a moment," Debbie called back.

She finished off my dressings in record time. She leaned up and kissed me. "You want to see me later?"

The worried look changed to a smile when I answered, "You ain't going nowhere without me now honey. No wait, I mean Debbie, I like that better. You know where to find me."

"I can't wait, lover. See you later," and she pushed me through the screen.

"Shit" She just called me lover. What is this?" Then I grinned, "Actually, I like that, sounds cool."

...

"Hey pal, why are you looking so cheerful, Christmas parcel come early or something?" As Jonesy grabbed a beer.

"I suppose you might say that," I replied. Then immediately regretted it. But what the hell, they'd all soon know. I realised that I didn't care.

"Alright! Here comes a delivery right now." Jonesy was looking over my shoulder.

I smiled at her as she sat beside me. She took the beer I offered her, then she clinked her bottle against mine. "Debbie, Jonesy, the guy that covers my ass when we're out." I pointed at my buddy. "Jonesy, Debbie."

She chinked her bottle to Jonesy's, they both said, "Hi," at the same time. She leaned to me and whispered, "Am I allowed to hold your hand in here? It's okay if you say no, but I want to."

I reached and took her hand, I almost moved them under the table but then thought bollocks! I put them on the table between us. I threw Jonesy a challenging look but he raised a hand and with a huge grin, "I'm cool pal, I'm happy for you both, honest." He looked at Debbie, "I warned Pat you had your eyes on her several days ago, she didn't believe me. Now, look at her. Know what? I'm buggered if I've ever seen her smile so much, makes a bloody change." With that, he got up from his seat, "I've got a snooker match, I'll catch you later."

I turned to Debbie, "Jonesy reckons that you've been watching me for ages, why me?"

She seemed to be considering her reply but then shrugged. "I saw you the first day I arrived here, that was two months ago. You were out running. The first thing I noticed was the way you moved, so effortlessly and smoothly. Then you were gone. I guessed you might come round again, so I sat and waited. This time it was your muscles, I was fascinated by the way they rippled. So much power, you radiated power. And yet," she paused for thought, "you were still cute with your bobbing ponytail and bouncing boobs. Then I thought, my God, she's so sexy." Now she blushed. "I couldn't help myself, I'm sorry but I just became addicted to watching you. I so wanted you to see me but you never did, it was like I wasn't there."

"Me, bouncing boobs, I've hardly got any boobs and as for sexy? You're kidding me right?"

"Pat, you're wrong, well I think so. I've lived simply to watch you for two months. I get so aroused seeing you, I wet my panties. I dream every night about being wrapped in your arms, what you would do to me and I to you. I want us to make love. I know I'm a fool acting like a stupid little girl but I can't help it." Again she paused, I began to speak but she put a finger up, "Let me finish please?" Her eyes were beginning to brim with tears, "I haven't ever been with a girl, in fact, I'd never kissed one until today and well, you kissing me, it's made me so happy."

"That makes two of us then, I ain't ever kissed a girl either. In fact, I hadn't kissed anyone for at least seven years and I don't remember that I much liked it. Then you came along and turned my world upside down."

"But I thought..." She stopped, unable to complete the sentence.

"You thought I was a lesbian because I'm big, strong and muscled, besides being a Special Forces soldier. Debbie, it's okay, you're not the first to think that. I'm flattered that you fancied me. I mean, you're so beautiful, you could have almost anyone on the base if you wanted. But me, I'm not a good choice. My job is very dangerous, do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Of course I understand, but you know what, even one day with you would be better than none. Yes, I'd be heartbroken if anything happened to you. But then, I'd be just as heartbroken if you turned me away now. Can you see that?"

"Yes, I can. I'm not going to turn you away okay, but I hope you know what you're getting into, I can be hard to be around sometimes, especially the day before an opp. Sometimes, even worse the day after."

"Pat, I'm a nurse remember, I've seen it all and I understand. There's only two things I want to say. You just told me that we're together now, right?" I nodded. "The other is, I'm sorry but I hate Pat. I'd rather I just called you Sarge than that."

"I'll think about it. You think we should grab some beers and get out of here?"

She smiled at me, "Oh, yes please, er...Sarge."

A few wolf whistles chased us out the door. I blushed for the first time in my life, Debbie grinned, "It suits you." We burst out laughing. I turned back to the door and stuck two fingers in the air, it brought the house down.

...

I told her to wait while I nipped into my room to collect some bits. We could have gone in there, it's now legal but you have to ask any other roommates for their agreement. I mean, who's gonna do that?

She clung to my arm, kinda almost skipping along, "Where are we going?" She asked me.

"Well, this camp was built for thousands, there's nothing like that here now. So let's just say, you want private, I get you private. You good with that?"

"Just as long as I'm with you then I'm good with anything."

"Anything? That gives me a lotta scope you know."

"Yes, anything, nothing held back. You name it, it's yours. I'm yours, capeesh."

I reached above the doorway, felt around a bit and then found the key. "Obviously you knew that was there?"

"Yes, I knew but I've never been here, first time, okay."

I shut and locked the door before I turned a light on. Fucking Jonesy! There was a bunch of not the freshest of flowers but flowers none-the-less. And a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket. Two glasses were alongside. Debbie picked up the card, she read it, then showed me. It said, "Way to go, buddy, I'm happy for you both. Jonesy." Snooker match! My ass!

Debbie switched on the bedside light, so I switched off the overheads. Then she turned to me and stood, obviously very shy.

I kicked off my boots before I held my arms out to her, "Come here." I said softly. I wrapped her to me and kissed her as soft and gentle as I knew how. I eased away, "I'm as new to this as you are but it's what we want, right? So should we just see what happens, I mean see how it goes?"

She nodded her head, a tear ran down her cheek. "Oh God, I want you so much." She took a deep breath, pushed me back to the bed before standing back away. She slowly began to unfasten her blouse. She'd seen me naked to the waist but I hadn't seen her. My eyes were riveted on her fingers as each button was undone. I could just see her lacey blue bra through the gap.

There was a nervous smile on her face when she undid the last button. For a moment she stood, just staring at me. Then she sort of shrugged her shoulders and the blouse slid down her arms. She caught it with her hands and held it at her waist, watching my eyes as they travelled over her upper body. Then she let go and it fell to the floor. Her hands went to her skirt button, then the zipper, she eased the skirt down over her hips. I saw the little panties that matched her bra. The skirt joined the blouse on the floor and she stepped out of it.

Once more, she stood like a statue, she was enjoying the look on my face. She reached behind then slowly the bra was lowered. The swell at the tops of her breasts first, then the darker colour of her areola. She paused a moment, I glanced up at her face, then she continued down. Her nipples came into view. I wanted to reach out and touch them but I knew she wanted me to wait.

Now she stood in just her panties. Her figure was more beautiful than I had imagined. A lovely flat stomach, more muscled than I would have imagined. A slim waist above the curve of her hips. She looked like an athlete.

Her breasts were not huge but more than a handful. They stood up firm and proud, each areola was larger and puffier than mine, they stood quite clearly away from her breasts. The nipples at each centre were growing as my gaze fuelled her arousal.

Her fingers slipped under the waistband of her panties but I beckoned to her, "No, please let me do that." She came to me, her lips lifted to mine and my hands felt the softness of her skin for the first time. Her hands came between us and she was undoing my shirt as we kissed. The kiss had become more intense by the time my shirt fell away. She pressed her breasts to me, I had to spread my legs apart to lower my body so our breasts could meet. Her nipples dragged across my own sending tingles all through me.

She fumbled at my belt, fighting the catch until it came free. Her fingers undid the top button, then the zipper, they fell to pool around my ankles. she pushed my boxers down to join them. Her sudden shove caught me off balance, I fell back onto the bed. Laughing, she grabbed the legs of my trousers and pulled. I was lying naked as she stared at me. "Fuck! So gorgeous." I barely heard the whisper.

I straightened myself on the bed and she came into my arms. "Just hold me for a while. I want to feel your body against mine." She said.

Her head lay in the crook of my neck, her lips lightly brushing my skin. I breathed in the smell of her hair and kissed her forehead. I had one arm wrapped around her back, holding her to me. The other lazy stroking her arm. I felt at peace with the world, life was now good.

She lifted her head, "Kiss me, touch me now, please." Her hand took hold of mine and guided me to her breast. It was soft and yet firm to my touch as I caressed all over. Can't be both surely, went through my mind, but then her nipple was between my fingers. It was stiffer than a Guardsman on parade. She gasped into my mouth as my fingers teased and twisted.

I thought that maybe I was getting the hang of this. Her head jerked back when I pinched and gave the nipple a pull. I lowered my head, kissing the curve of her neck, then slowly made my way to the swell of her breasts. I marvelled again at their beauty, I had to kiss them everywhere. She was moaning softly, I knew it was the sound of pleasure, it made me fill with happiness that I could please her.

My lips closed over a nipple, my fingers caressed the other. I took it between my teeth, lightly nipping, she moaned even louder. My tongue teased her as I sucked. I moved my hand away from the breast, lower down, to run my fingers over her stomach. Her muscles tensed into a ridge as I traced their shape up and down, then little circles. I explored her belly button, then I was at her panties. My fingers trickled across the material, I found the rise of her mound, pausing there to feel the hardness. Sideways and down to the bare skin of her thighs. My fingers lightly pressing, then barely touching as they dropped between her legs.

Her skin, so soft, delighted me. I was really getting into this. Her legs parted a little as I traced up the inside of her thigh. My fingers reached her panties, she rolled fully onto her back, her legs widening further. Now I could feel the dampness at her crotch as I traced the line of her pussy slit under the material.

I needed to feel her. I pulled at the side of her panties, exposing her to my touch. Once more my fingers traced up the length of her, this time her hips lifted to me. I dipped a finger in between her lips, I wanted to explore slowly and gently but her hips thrust up hard and my finger went deeper. The warmth and wetness welcomed my finger into her. I was as deep as I could reach, so slowly I withdrew until I could add a second digit to the first. Gently, I pushed back down while my thumb searched for that magic spot.

For a second she went still, "Please yes," as I pressed against her clit. Then her hips were rotating to the rhythm of my thumb playing her clit. I could feel it growing under my touch. With one hand she was pressing my head into her breast, the other had disappeared above her own head. My thumb left her clit as I began to pump my fingers in and out of her pussy. Her hips humped my hand faster and I knew she was reaching for her peak. I tried to rub her clit at the same time as my fingers worked. Her body went rigid, her insides gripped my fingers hard, so I rubbed her clit faster. Then she was shaking, "Yes, yes, yes, oh my God." She didn't stop shaking. "Fuck! Again, y...y...yes."

Her body went still, her hand dropped from its grip of my hair. I lifted my head to see her eyes closed tight, tears streamed down her face, she was saying something but I couldn't make out the words. I got worried, "You okay baby?" I asked her.

Her eyes opened peering up at me through her tears. "All right? I'm fucking wonderful." Her hands grabbed my head and pulled me to her. Her kiss was rough, hard and violent. She pulled back, "I bloody love you, Sarge." Her hand flew to cover her mouth, "Sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry."

"Dawn, call me Dawn, it's my middle name. And I didn't mind you saying that. Actually, you can tell me that as often as you like."

"Dawn. Yes, I like that. Okay Dawn, I bloody love you."

I knew that she was probably waiting for me to say the same. I thought that I probably was falling in love with her but I wasn't ready to say things like that yet. So instead, I leaned and kissed her gently as I rocked her in my arms. "Shall we have a drink? We've got champagne, God knows where Jonesy got that from, must have cost him a bomb! Or we've got warmish beer."

"Champagne would be nice, it's so long since I've had any."

The cork struck the overhead lamp shade with a satisfying clang, just missing the bulb. I poured us a glass each before propping myself up on one elbow. From here I could take in the splendour of her body. I'd seen most of her when she undressed but what I hadn't yet seen was the parts that had been hidden by her panties.

The blonde hairs on her mound were neatly shaped into a narrow strip, she clearly kept them trimmed very short. I knew from my earlier touch that they were very soft and downy. The opening of her pussy was a tight closed slit, like a young girl. Different from me, she had no protruding lips, yet I knew I had felt some, they must be hidden inside.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds