I Love You, Sergeant

My eyes went back to her breasts. Even lying down, they still stood up straight above her, they didn't hang to the side at all. The areola fascinated me. I'd always thought them to be just a different coloured area of the breast but hers were distinctly raised almost a quarter of an inch from the rest of the breast. Even though they were now soft, but still standing an equal height again, were the two superbly shaped nipples.

"Well, do I pass inspection? You've taken a good long look."

I smiled at her, "I can't believe just how incredibly beautiful you are. And you have a lot more well-toned muscle than I thought, that can't be just down to good eating or whatever."

"Thank you, that makes me happy. My muscles, well that's because I play tennis. A lot of tennis, I even had thought of turning pro at one time. That was until I wanted to be a nurse. I still play though."

She put her glass on the bedside unit, then pushed me flat. "My turn," she said. Her eyes now roamed over my body, her fingers touching where she looked. "Lift your head for me, please," she asked. She pulled the pins and band free that held my hair fastened behind. I gave my head a shake so my hair fell to my shoulders. She combed and spread it with her fingers. "You have gorgeous hair and makes your face even prettier, less like a big bad soldier." She giggled. It was the first time I'd heard her do that, I liked it. It was quite sexy.

This was turning into a running commentary. "I don't care what you said earlier but your boobs are delicious." Her fingers traced every inch of them. "Lovely nipples, I didn't realise how nice they are to play with until this morning." I could feel them stiffening as her fingers worked their magic. "Look, they're standing up for me, how nice."

The touch of her hand on my stomach made me shiver. "Tense for me." Although I felt a little awkward, I clenched my muscles. Hard bands raised across my stomach, her fingers following them all. "Such incredible strength." She whispered.

"No hair, you shave and it's so smooth." I didn't want to explain that I had to be shaved for the pee catcher to work when I was forced to wear the bloody thing. Her palm pushed down, a little finger just nudging above my clit, For a second, the finger pressed. I closed my eyes and sighed. She giggled again, I still liked it. I knew she'd pressed there on purpose.

"Oh wow. Your pussy is so different to mine, look at the lips, it's like a butterfly." I felt the bed move, the mattress changed shape. Her hands were pushing my legs apart. I opened my eyes to see what she was doing. She was kneeling between my knees, staring at my pussy.

She obviously had a thing about muscles, because once again, her fingers were tracing out each muscle on my thighs. Up each leg to my hips, her fingers almost touching my lips as they passed. On the way back down, she paused, her thumbs pulling at my skin, I knew my lips would be opening for her to see my treasure.

I watched as her face lowered closer. Then her lips gave mine the lightest kiss, then another, a little firmer this time. She lifted away and licked her lips. Fuck! She was tasting me. I saw her smile as her head came back down. At the last moment, before her mouth disappeared from view, I saw her tongue come out. Then a jolt shot through me, her tongue was between my lips. She was flicking it backwards and forwards, then probing deeper into me. Her mouth pressed hard to my lips. I could hear her "Mmmmm." Which was quickly followed by my moan.

Her hands reached for my legs, lifting my knees and pulling my feet towards my ass. She pushed them wider apart, inching herself closer to me.

Again, I jumped, my body tensing as her tongue was pushing to get at my clit. A finger and thumb were lifting and easing the hood back, then her tongue was flicking at me, enticing the growing button out. Her lips came to me and then sucked. God! I was going crazy, the feelings she was causing were so intense. I could feel her other hand pushing my lips wide then her fingers dove into me. She wanked me, at first slowly and gently, then getting harder and faster as she felt my hips rising to meet her.

My brain was a mess, I began to lose all awareness of anything, everything centred on the feelings in my body. My whole vaginal area felt almost on fire. Electric shocks pulsed my clit. The last thing I was aware of was my muscles going into spasm and I was shaking violently. Then I was out of it as orgasms racked my body. I tried to count, I couldn't, I was riding a wave of pleasure more extreme than anything I had ever experienced in my life.

Slowly, I became aware that Debbie was speaking, "Dawn, my love. Speak to me, are you okay?"

I opened my eyes and her face came into focus, I saw the worried look on her face. Her question registered. I tried to speak but my mouth wouldn't work, so I concentrated harder. "Dawn, what's wrong? You're worrying me." I heard her asking.

"What the fuck happened? Baby, I can't even begin to tell you. That was out of this world. Do me a favour and pass me a drink, please." She reached for my glass, "No the bottle, love. I seriously need a drink."

I gulped nearly half a bottle. Stupid really. It frothed and was coming out my nose. I coughed and choked for a bit until it passed. "Shit! I feel good." I managed, then I was laughing. Soon, we were both giggling like idiots as she clung to me.

The bed felt wet under my ass, I reached down to feel, "The bloody bed's soaking, did I piss myself?"

"Technically, no you didn't pee, you squirted." Said Debbie.

I considered what she'd said for a moment, "I thought that was crap. Anyway, what do you mean, technically?"

"Well, the short answer is that squirting is not exactly taking a pee. But it is widely misunderstood, especially by those that like to write about sex. You know, fictional stuff. They will tell you that it's girlie cum but it's not. It doesn't even have to happen at the same time. When it does though, the bladder releases watered down pee, this mixes with the cum and you get a mixture when it squirts out. So it doesn't really taste like pee but essentially it is. It's now been medically proved."

"Shit! That's heavy stuff. I guess you'd know, what with being a nurse I suppose."

"No, not really. It's nothing to do with nursing but I have read the report on the study. It was pretty conclusive in its findings. Anyone can Google it."

"Enough with the science baby. You gonna tell me next that the G spot doesn't exist either."

She laughed, "It doesn't! Well, again not exactly. Popular fiction called it a 'spot' but there isn't one. Some women, but not all, have an area where the nerves and tissue extend down from the clitoris, this can give an area that is extra sensitive to stimulation, usually at the topside of the vagina. But it's not a physical spot as such, although the area can swell a little when it's stimulated. Strictly speaking, it's just another erogenous zone that works for some but not all."

"Well bugger me, tell that to all those erotic writers. Bet it'll cause an argument. I suppose you'll tell me you can Google it?"

"Yup! It's all there if you look."

"So tell me, have you got a 'G spot'?"

"I've no idea but it's never been found if I have."

"So what do you think, should I go looking for it?"

Her eyes were close, her nose rubbed mine, then her lips caressed. "I wish you would."

If you'd asked me a week ago whether I'd go down on a girl, you'd be flat on your back before you knew it. Now, I couldn't wait. I had tasted myself on her lips and found I quite liked it. Now I wanted not only to taste her but to see if I could take her where she'd taken me. I was going to enjoy this.

...

Neither of us had duty in the morning. So, after she came back down from her high, I simply held her close and watched her as she went to sleep. I had time to consider my feelings for her. They went a lot deeper than I had been prepared to admit. Maybe I did love her. I turned the question over in my mind, what did that mean? It was profound, right? What would I feel if she upped and went tomorrow? That's when I knew. I'd be devastated. I didn't want to even consider losing her. No, she was my girl.

I leaned down and gently kissed her lips. She stirred, an eye half opened, "What?"

"I love you, Debbie. God help me but I love you."

Her eyes opened wide, a shocked look on her face. Then the tears came. Her arms came up around my neck and she buried her head on my shoulder. "I'm so happy I can't tell you. I so much wanted to hear that. Does that mean that I'm your girl now? I mean like, your girlfriend."

I rolled it around in my mind. "Yeah, I guess it does."

Fuck! My girlfriend.

...

There was a knocking at the door, "Pat, you there?"

Jonesy! Bloody hell, "What's up? Better be good." I knew it would be, he'd never have let anyone disturb us otherwise.

"Sorry guys but we've gone to standby. Some bad shit."

In minutes, we had dressed. Bed stripped. Bottles and glasses in my pack. "Come here to me, baby." I kissed her in a way that told her my heart was hers. For a while, I held her tight. "Thank you for my happiness, for what you've given me," I told her.

I saw her back to the medical centre, then went in search of Jonesy. He was in our quarters, assembling his gear. He straightened to study me when I entered, "You good?" he asked.

"More than good buddy and by-the-way, thanks for the setup. It was cool. Now, tell me what gives?"

"You didn't hear the explosions?" I shook my head. "Two attacks gone down in the city, intel's come in that we may be next." He had barely finished the sentence when I heard the whump, then a whole load more. I grabbed for my helmet and jacket, struggling into it on the ground. Loud explosions followed as the mortars detonated, near but not too close. As one, we snatched up our gear and ran.

We bent low as we crossed the roof to reach our assigned position. Our position was on the west side of the camp overlooking a container parking area. The huge containers provided ample cover for terrorist attacks. This was equally true of almost all sides of the camp. To my mind, it was in a stupid place.

A second later and Jonesy snatched up the radio when it squawked "Alpha Two."

"Alpha Two in position." was all he said.

I was busy setting up my tripod, the gun barrel pointing through the embrasure in our defensive barrier. Yeah okay, I know it's an old-fashioned term but I studied castles for a bit, so it's what I call it. Jonesy was scanning the area, nothing moved. I heard several more whumps, they seemed to be coming from the east.

I saw smoke, then I heard the whump. "Two o'clock Jonesy."

He was scanning before I'd finished speaking. It seemed an age but was probably only seconds, until he spoke, "Top row, middle block, green, red, red, yellow, the last green. That's where the spotter is."

I counted off the colours through my sights then studied the final green container. I saw nothing. Then a small piece of roof seemed to move. I saw it was a large tarpaulin painted the same as the container, there appeared to be a hump to one side. I could just make out a small darker section at the edge. That's where he was.

Jonesy read off, "420 meters, wind twelve, southerly."

I adjusted my sights for distance, only a very slight allowance for wind. I shut my ears to the sudden barrage of whumps from all around the camp. The crosshairs lined up and as gently as a lover, I squeezed. The tarpaulin jumped, jerked about briefly, then went still. One down.

The radio squawked again, "Alpha Two, move. Join others at sector three east. Keep low."

Mortars rained in, loud explosions now all around. Smoke billowed from the numerous fires. Gunfire could be heard on several sectors. This was a big one.

Jonesy, clicked twice then we were running. "Head north first Pat, towards the wall, then we'll cut east." Keeping a steady pace, I followed. I'd be useless with my rifle if I ran too hard.

I heard the briefest of whines, "Incoming." I yelled and we dived flat. The mortar exploded maybe thirty yards away, the force rolled me over, my ears hurt like shit. I couldn't believe that I seemed okay. "Jonesy." I yelled but he was up and moving.

We made our new position without further mishap. Other Alphas were already there, as well as more riflemen. I saw perhaps a hundred or so enemy. Some running, some crawling, others darting from behind one parked vehicle to another, they came towards us. My sniper rifle was almost useless for close range moving targets, I concentrated on searching out the mortars or their spotters.

Between Jonesy and myself, we took out a definite six, with a possible three more. I told Jonesy, "They're getting a bit close, can I suggest you use your rifle and forget the bins, Jonesy." I carried on my search.

I saw a glimmer of movement behind a truck, then a little cloud of smoke. Now all I wanted was a target. I zoomed on a dark square shape, sorta behind and under the truck. Could just be. Again, I squeezed off. The truck lifted off the ground then rolled on its side with the force of the explosion. Several mangled bodies lay around the crater. My guess had been good, an ammunition box.

I could hear intense gunfire near the base gates, they were taking the frontal assault. The gates were manned by Afghan Security Forces, I hoped they held strong.

Whistles blew, the enemy was turning away. My rifle only had a five shell box but five shots brought down five enemy. The silly buggers ran in straight lines. I quick box change as Jonesy shouted at me, "Eleven o'clock, mortar team."

Two guys carrying a heavy mortar, others carrying ammo boxes and a couple more, probably spotters were running. I sighted one guy with the mortar. He went flying. His mate staggered off balance, suddenly lumbered with the whole mortar, A second later and he also was in my sight. The rest had disappeared but I wasn't quite done. It was going to need a good shot. Jonesy saw what I intended. "Five quid says you don't make it, pal."

I didn't bother with an answer, I concentrated on my shot. The mortar went flying into the air, parts going in different directions. They wouldn't be using that one against us again. Jonesy just said, "Shit."

The radio told us we could stand down. We made our way back to ground level and headed in the direction of our quarters. "Why are the ambulances going out the gate, not to the medical centre?" asked Jonesy.

I started running, my heart in my mouth. I heard Jonesy, "Fuck!" We were side by side as we rounded the corner. Smoke and flames billowed everywhere, the place had taken at least one direct hit. Firefighters were working hard, slowly they were winning the battle.

I dumped my rifle and charged at the shattered doorway. Some guy tried to stop me, he went flying. The smoke was eye-watering, I pulled my goggles down. I was screaming for Debbie. Two bodies were in the hallway as I ran passed and into the treatment area. I was met with total chaos, shattered trolleys, equipment and furniture. The roof had gone completely.

It was her hair that I saw first. It was just showing from under a large sheet of wood. I bent and took hold of the edge, I tried to lift but it barely moved. "Weights," I told my mind. This time I squatted, then a slow press. My muscles were at bursting, in desperation, I called on any reserves of strength. Still, it hardly moved, then I saw her eyes, they were looking at me, tears rolling down her cheeks. I screamed loud, my muscles sang and it was lifting. My body was shaking with the effort, I wouldn't last long. I was willing her to move but I guess she couldn't.

Then I saw Jonesy, he reached under and she was being pulled free. "Not yet, Pat," I told myself. My eyes were screwed shut when I felt the tap on my shoulder. I let go and followed the wood down and I collapsed to the floor. I couldn't lift myself, my muscles had seized. The smoke was burning my lungs and I couldn't breathe. At least Debbie was out was my last thought.

...

Dimly, my mind became aware of a light shining in my eye. A face came into focus, well almost. Then it was gone. I heard voices, they were talking about me. "Fucking rude people." I thought. I tried to figure out what they were saying, 'lungs', 'heart', 'muscles', it didn't make sense. So I gave up and went back to sleep.

I heard Jonesy's voice, "Nurse, she's awake." Then my heart lifted, the voice I wanted so much to hear, "Oh God, Dawn, you're back."

"Dawn! You're not supposed to call me Dawn in front of the others." It was a squeak from my tortured throat.

Then another voice, "Don't make her talk. Sergeant, you're not to try talking."

I couldn't see the guy. "Oh fuck off, I wanna talk, I'll talk. Okay." Then I saw him, "Sir." I added.

"Well, it's good to see you're recovering Sergeant." He actually grinned at me! "Seriously though Sergeant, you do have some throat and lung damage, I don't encourage you to talk, not for a while."

"Okay, Doc," I whispered, grinning myself.

Then I remembered, "Debbie, where's Debbie?" This time it was another squeak.

I felt a hand clutch mine, "I'm here."

There was nothing wrong with my head. I turned to the voice. She was sat in a wheelchair, both legs and an arm in plaster but her face smiled at me.

I heard Jonesy, "I see you later buddy, don't let her overdo it Debbie, way to go yet."

My eyes didn't leave her face. She manoeuvred her wheelchair around, then her lips gently kissed me. I tried to lift an arm, I wanted to pull her closer. The pain shot through me. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, that hurt." I croaked.

Her hand rested on my arm, "Dawn, don't worry, you'll be fine. You've strained all your muscles but they'll heal. Do you know, Jonesy told me you nearly doubled what you've ever lifted before. I'm not only grateful you saved my life but also, I'm so proud of you."

...

It was cold and wet but I loved it. I pounded along, I felt good. A voice behind me called, "For fuck's sake Pat, slow down will you." Jonesy, winging as ever.

I held the gate open for him, "After you old man." I pushed open the front door to our new cottage. "We're back baby," I shouted.

"You've got time for a shower, then breakfast's ready." She called back.

I snuck up behind her, she leaned her head to one side and I kissed her neck. We did it every day. But now she surprised me. She turned to face me, "Do you know what today is?" She asked. I feigned a complete lack of knowledge. Her smile faltered for a second but then the smile came back. "Well, today..." I pressed my lips to hers.

"Da da!" I exclaimed, then produced the two glasses, champagne and flowers, not wilted this time.

"You fool, you knew all along."

"How could I ever forget the day I took you to bed and the day I fell in love. Jonesy, come and grab a glass."

We toasted our anniversary, then Debbie said, "I have something to show you two," she said, "read this."

It was addressed to DJD Security Services. (Think about it.)

"Fuck me, Jonesy, a contract. Twenty thousand pound retainer. Our first decent contract.

The end.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 249 milliseconds