I See Naked Women

The three participants froze, thinking, "What's next?"

Drew made the first move. He was too embarrassed at this moment to have sex with his sister, so he reached for Dasha's hand. They climbed into bed.

Adrianna tapped the empty seat beside her, indicating to Dana that she should sit beside her.

Dasha was extremely nervous. The last man to take her to bed raped her and burnt her with cigarettes. Her mind knew that that wasn't going to happen today, but she was still scared.

Her body was stiff; her legs were tightly pressed together. Her heart raced as she lay on her back.

Drew shrugged off the fox skin. He got on his hands and knees above her. Everyone in the room knew that she was ill at ease and his penis was soft and droopy.

Drew broke the awkwardness with a smile. She saw kindness in his eyes and smiled back.

"How does this start?" Drew asked himself. He knew little about making love to a woman. The lessons with his grandmother had been few. He knew he wasn't supposed to jump her bones, and, with his limp dick, he was incapable of penetration.

The smile had been a good start. He slowly lowered himself. Their bodies touched. He found her warm and soft. She was reassured because he was not overly aggressive.

They listened to the other's breathing and felt the other's heartbeat.

Drew lay with his hips across her hips. He lifted his torso off her chest and supported his weight on his elbows.

She lay passively below him.

Drew nuzzled her neck and kissed her throat. He worked his way up to her mouth. He gave her big lips a quick kiss. When she didn't respond, he moved on and kissed her cheek and then her ear.

Drew told himself, "She isn't jumping up and running away. That's good, but she's nervous. I will take it slow."

Dasha thought, "He's gentle. This is okay." She was glad that he was taking it slow, but she didn't permit herself to participate.

Drew took his lips off her ear and went to her petite breasts. He suckled her. She lightly sighed. They both felt more comfortable and soon they forgot about their audience.

Drew kissed and sucked on one breast and then the other. While his mouth was busy with one boob, his hand and fingers explored the other. Her tits were smaller and firmer than Adrianna's. He noted that the dark chocolate nipples didn't taste any different. Her smallish breasts were fun to touch and fun to chomp.

Dasha began to squirm with pleasure. She sighed again.

His dick was now at full mast and pressed against her flat abdomen. Drew was feeling confident. He decided to take her temperature. He slipped a hand down in between her legs and probed her snatch.

She was only lightly moist. Dasha whispered, "I'm not ready. Please lick me first." She pushed on him, guiding him to go down on her.

Gingerly, he slid down her body, not exactly knowing what to expect. He first encountered her kinky pubic hair. It looked rough, like a Brillo pad. He was surprised to discover that it was soft, soft like a sheep's wool.

His next happy discovery was a tantalizing odor emanating from her sex. It encouraged him to dip his tongue into her honey pot and savor the taste of this black beauty.

Dasha moaned loudly, unashamed to admit she enjoyed his tongue, "Mmmm."

Dana squirmed in her seat. While she was glad that her brother was not hurting her lover, she was a little troubled that Dasha seemed to be enjoying her time with him.

"It's a good thing," she told herself, trying to ease her concerns.

After smelling and tasting Dasha, Drew didn't need any encouragement to continue. He took her sigh as a 'go signal'. He dove in licking, slurping, and tongue-fucking her pussy.

Dasha allowed herself to participate. She moved her hips, fucking his face. She craved his tongue and begged, "Lick my clit!"

Drew accidentally found it.

She cried out, "Awe, fuck! That's it! Right there."

Drew was not a slow learner. He sucked on her pearl and lashed it with his tongue until she grabbed his ears and pulled him upwards. She said, "I'm ready. Fuck me now!"

Drew probed her sex with his iron-hard dick. He found the opening and drove in cautiously. She was warm and wet like Adrianna, but oh, some much tighter.

His first effort pushed half his penis inside her vagina. It was immensely pleasurable for each of them as he worked the rest of his dick into her tight pussy.

Dasha had never had consensual sex with a man. She discovered that a woman's slender fingers and cold plastic dildos were a poor substitute for a live, warm, hard dick and a kind, considerate male.

They made love.

Drew's cock drove her crazy. She moaned and fucked him seriously, hungrily. She came hard. As loud as she shouted, "FUCK!" and she shouted it very loud, the orgasm exploding inside her was twice as powerful.

Her wildness triggered his climax. He came so severely his ears were ringing.

The two sweaty, exhausted lovers finally kissed properly, and, then, they collapsed.

Dasha not so gently pushed Drew off her. Their combined body heat was making her overheated and light-headed.

Adrianna was proud of her charge. He showed himself to be a talented and considerate lover.

Felicity sat cool and unflustered in her chair.

Dana was dumbstruck. She had expected the submission to be a symbolic event. What she saw was a beautiful, passionate bout of love-making. She was jealous that she had never made Dasha come like that.

Her jealousy passed as Dana realized she was next. She was frightened. "Oh my God! I'm going to have sex with my brother! Will I embarrass myself and scream in ecstasy too?"

Adrianna gave the kids time to compose themselves. She said, "Felicity, go get them something to drink."

Adrianna brought them towels and two robes.

Drew and Dasha cleaned their genitals. With their sweat drying on their skin, they felt a chill. They shrugged on the robes for warmth but did not tie them closed. They had lost their shyness over being nude in front of everyone.

Dasha sat with Dana as she drank some water. Dana mothered her. She rubbed her back and tugged on her robe. Dana took her into the bathroom to pee, but mostly so they could talk.

When they were alone, she asked her softly, "Are you okay?"

Dasha assured her, "Yes. I'm okay. Your brother was gentle. I dreaded it, but it was okay. Actually, it was wonderful."

When Dasha talked about Drew, Dana saw a sparkle in her eyes. Dana was happy it had not been a traumatic event for her partner, but she was jealous over the effect her brother had on her lover.

Adrianna knocked on the door and asked, "Dana, are you ready?"

"Yes."

The lesbian couple returned to the bedroom. Dasha sat with Adrianna. Dana kissed her lover and walked bravely over to her brother.

Drew sat on the bed and snuck looks at her naked body. He watched her boobs bounce and enjoyed seeing her hips sway.

Dana noticed and scolded him. "Stop looking at me!"

Adrianna didn't like her attitude. She cleared her throat loudly, "Ahmen". She stood and went to the closet.

Drew was embarrassed that he'd been caught, ogling his sister's nude body. Chastised, he cast his eyes to the floor.

Dana said, "Let's get this over with."

She pushed on his chest, causing him to fall onto the bed. She chased him into the middle of the bed, crawled after him, and straddled his hips. She sat up, grabbed his cock, and started guiding him in.

"Thwack!"

Adrianna had swung a belt and struck Dana hard across the ass. Dana let out a blood-curdling scream. Both her hands went to her aching butt.

Adrianna was incensed. Sternly, she shouted, "Is this your idea of submitting?"

Dana rolled off Drew. She was furious about being hit and not at all chastised. She refused to answer her grandmother. She lay on her back, spread her knees, and exposed her hairy pussy.

She gave her brother a fierce look and said, "Get it over with".

Adrianna was tempted to strike her a second time. She settled for expressing her displeasure by loudly clearing her throat.

All through Drew's childhood, Dana had ordered her younger brother around. He might now be "The Sighted One", and the head of the clan, but old habits die hard. She still looked at him as her kid brother.

Drew was also caught in their old family dynamic. Dana had been his dominating older sister who ordered him around. All that baggage, plus the incest aspect of what they were about to do, caused him to want to get this matter over with quickly.

He knelt between her legs and placed the tip of his cock in her nest of black hair.

Dana reached down, spread her hair, and labia, helping her brother locate her opening.

He rubbed his cock up and down her slit to gain some lubrication. Then, he lined his erection up with her passageway. Drew slipped the head of his prick inside his sister's lips and pressed forward.

"Oh!" Dana gasped. She thought it but didn't say, 'It's so big!'.

Drew looked into her eyes. He saw the same nervousness and anxiety that he felt. He saw something else too - fear. He said to himself, "I guess fear is an appropriate response to our situation".

He pushed forward.

Dana cried out, and not in a good way.

"Ow!"

She felt her tissue spreading and stretching. It was a new and scary feeling for her.

Drew asked, "Are you okay?"

She bravely nodded.

He continued to burrow into her. He only journeyed a short distance before his passage was halted. The way was blocked. He bumped against a barrier.

"Ouch!" Dana cried out in alarm.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked as he pulled out.

"Yes, but keep going. Carefully! Let's finish it," Dana hissed. The bump had hurt like hell.

He entered her and cautiously pushed forward. He again hit a barrier. He said, "I can't. Something is blocking my way."

Adrianna came to them and asked, "Dana, are you a virgin?"

"Yes. Does it matter?"

"It makes a world of difference. A sexually experienced woman can take Drew's cock with minimal foreplay. A virgin cannot, or at least not without a lot of pain. Your brother would not want to put you through that. You will have to let him excite you. Your body needs to be aroused, so you are prepared for intercourse."

Adrianna said to herself, "She's a virgin. It seems her hymen is intact. She will experience pain. I see no benefit in letting her and Drew know. The deed has to be done. I don't want either one to balk over a little blood and a moment of pain."

She decided it was best to gloss over this fact. She said, "The first time for every woman is uncomfortable. Drew, do you know about hymens?"

"Ah... yes," he answered without conviction.

Adrianna felt obligated to give him more information.

"Women have a barrier, a membrane inside their vagina. You are bumping into it. You will need to be more forceful to break it and to penetrate her. Dasha and I have already had intercourse, so our hymens are no longer in place.

"Do as I have taught you. Take your time. Be gentle. You need to get her body to percolate. When she is sufficiently wet and aroused, take her virginity. "

Drew nodded. He said to himself, "God. I'm so embarrassed. Dana is too. How can I do this?" An idea came to him. He pulled his cock out of her, moved out from between her legs, and sat beside her.

He picked up her hand and said, "Close your eyes."

"Huh?"

He gently began to massage her hand. He took his time and worked from her wrist to her fingertips. This action caught Dana by surprise. It had the desired result. She relaxed.

He stepped off the bed and took a foot in his hands. He gave her a foot massage. She did not resist. She sighed and closed her eyes.

Drew was glad his sister was calming down. He let his eyes wander. She had pretty breasts with little hard nipples. He pulled her leg to the side, got a better view of her furry sex, and smiled.

"Mmm," she sighed as his thumb massaged the bottom of her foot. She rewarded his good work with a more wide-open view of her pussy. Pink was now showing.

Drew grew hard, staring at her sex. The head of his growing cock brushed up against her calf.

She felt it and opened her eyes. Dana discovered how exposed she was and pulled her leg out of his hands.

"I'm your sister, you pervert!"

Drew shrugged and said, "You're a beautiful woman."

He climbed on the bed and spooned his sister. He brushed her long hair away from her neck, rubbed her back, and kissed her neck. His cock pressed against her butt. He nibbled on her ear as he slid a hand around and caressed a breast.

She stiffened.

Drew was gentle.

"This is going to happen, isn't it?" she whispered.

"Yes."

She sighed and said, "I surrender."

He caressed and fondled her breasts. He played with her nipples. He rolled her on her back and took turns sucking on her stiff peaks.

"Mmmm." A moan escaped her lips.

He smiled, pleased that his plan was succeeding. He continued his gentle efforts on her breasts. After a couple more minutes, he slid a hand down to her crotch.

She did not immediately open her legs. He rubbed her bush and tried to slip a finger into her gash. She tightened her thighs, so Drew bit her nipple.

"Ouch," she protested. Distracted, she allowed him to sneak his hand to her sex.

"That's cheating," she complained.

Drew rubbed her clit.

"Oh! Ahhh," she moaned. She added, "Okay, you're forgiven."

He sucked on a breast and fingered her cunny. Dana cooed appreciatively. She spread her legs, allowing him complete access. She was wet and getting wetter.

Drew felt confident she would no longer fight him. Now, it was just a matter of what he wanted to do.

Drew changed position. He got on his side and put his head down by her pussy. His crotch was opposite her head. He moved her to her side. He pushed her thigh up and put his mouth on her pussy.

His cock bobbed in front of his face. He devoured her sex and enjoyed her tangy fluid.

Dana liked his oral efforts. She studied his hard cock. She reached out and touched it.

She was surprised to discover it was warm. She stroked him timidly and then not so tentatively. She examined his balls and then returned to his shaft.

The crown was bulbous. She touched it, and, letting her curiosity have free reign, she put her mouth around his penis. It was soft yet hard, and warm.

The whole time she was exploring his cock, Drew made sure to give her his best effort. When she took his dick into her mouth, he rocked his hips and very gently fucked her face. She responded by bobbing up and down on him.

She pulled off him, giggled, and said, "Okay. Okay. You enticed me. I sucked your cock. I can tell by your efforts that mine is not the first pussy you have eaten. You've done a great job. Believe me when I say, my pussy cannot get any wetter."

Drew lapped up her praise as eagerly as he had lapped up her gushing cunt. He said, "I believe we are ready. I'll be as gentle as possible. Can I do it from behind? It will be easier for me to drive into you."

"All right." Dana got on her hands and knees.

Drew knelt behind her. "You have a beautiful tush," he said as he ran a hand across her firm butt. He glanced at her upside-down tits. He caressed them and said, "Wow. Your boobs look super in this position."

"Focus," she teased, pretending to be angry. She gave it away by giggling.

Drew tapped his cock against her sex. "Ah, yes. Back to the task at hand." He rubbed the tip up and down her slit, stealing some of her wetness.

"Mmm. That feels good against my lips."

Drew slipped inside her. He pushed in until he contacted a barrier. He banged into it twice.

His sister winced the first time, The second time, she groaned in pain and said, "You've encountered my hymen."

Drew blushed profusely and asked, "What am I supposed to do?"

"Blow through it."

"Really?"

"Yes. Punch threw it. Hence, the phrase, 'Pop, her cherry."

"Pop I understand. Why cherry?"

"Because the act often leads to bloody, cherry-red sheets."

"Oh!" Drew looked concerned.

"Just do it," his sister said. "Women have endured this since the beginning of time. The pain is supposed to be brief and the blood loss minimal."

He looked into her determined eyes. She nodded. He asked, "Ready?"

She took a deep breath, released it slowly, and said, "Yes."

Drew pulled back and thrust forward decisively. She screamed. "Son of a Bitch!"

He broke the barrier and drove an inch past it. Concerned, he asked, "How bad was it?"

"I saw stars, you bastard!"

She took a deep breath and said, "I'm okay. It hurt. It was a sharp pain, but it's okay now. I feel pressure. You're stretching me. Can you give me a minute?"

"Absolutely."

He stayed still and caressed her back and butt.

She tried to calm herself. Her heart was racing.

Drew leaned over and cupped her soft breasts. He liked the feel of her hard nipples dragging across his palm.

"Ohhh," she moaned and then said, "Okay, let's take it slow."

Drew held her hips and slowly fucked her with small movements. He worked his dick into her a little more each stroke. Alex saw blood on his cock and felt bad for having inflicted pain on his sister.

"Dana, how does that feel? I'm all in."

She released a deep breath. "Full. I feel full, and it feels good. I didn't know I was empty. Having you in me fills a void I didn't know I had," she said, surprised.

Drew pulled back and fucked her with long slow strokes.

"Ahh... that feels good."

"Yes. Yes, it does," He responded with equal candor.

They moaned and groaned as they slowly fucked. In the beginning, Dana was relatively passive, but as time went by, she began to move her hips in harmony with his.

"Mmmm. You know this is my first time., and it could be my last time. Can we try another position?"

"Sure, Sis. What do you have in mind?"

"My friends rave about girl-on-top."

Drew pulled out. He didn't want to scare his sister, so he quickly wiped the blood off his dick with the sheet and got on his back.

Dana straddled him. She saw her bloody thighs. "This is messy. I was told to expect blood."

She grabbed his cock and slipped him into her. As she slowly lowered herself on him, she said, "Oh! I wasn't told that it would feel THIS good. My girlfriends said it usually takes a couple of times before a woman enjoys fucking.

"Mmmm!" she sighed.

She rode his dick and moaned, "Oh! Ah!"

Drew was still. He reached up and grabbed her breasts.

"You're so beautiful," he said sincerely. "And these are a great pair."

He joined her. He rocked his hips in rhythm with hers. As they tentatively fucked, he pulled and twisted her nipples. Her nipples were small and very sensitive.

"Ahhh..., you bastard. You're going to make me cum on your cock! I love it when my nipples are twisted."

Dana experimented. She moved her body up and down and side-to-side. "Oh, yeah," she moaned.

She discovered why her friends said being on top was the best. You can move in the way that strikes your fancy. She moved her hips as if she was twirling a hula hoop. The swirling motion gave her clit the contact she craved. She was going to cum.

" Oh... Oh... Oh!" she cooed. Intermixed with her exclamations was the sound of her ragged breathing. She panted loudly, and she moaned loudly.

Drew knew she was close. So was he. The sounds she was making, the way she looked. It was a struggle for him to hold off, but he managed to. They came together in a united burst of joyful emotion.

She cried out, "OH! FUCK!"

He groaned, "Oh, Dana.!

She went rigid. Her whole body froze.

He drove in as far as he could and held that position, firing off deep inside her. He pulled her down on top of him and kissed her. He kissed her tenderly and managed to work his tongue into her mouth.

At first, she was unresponsive. Then it was as if a dam had burst, she passionately kissed him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds