I See Naked Women

Frank was also not particularly good-looking either. He was bald, thin, and wiry. He shaved his crotch like his daughter. His penis flopped about as he moved from one position to the next.

Drew did have to give him credit, his movements were graceful. He was the best at yoga.

Periodically, he would help his wife and daughter stretch or get into a position. Neither woman seemed to mind when he touched them, got a close-up view of their pussy, or when his cock brushed their body.

The last position they did was 'Standing Forward Bend'. The ladies stood and leaned forward, folding their torsos over their legs. They placed their palms on the floor.

Frank walked around, viewing them from all sides, and critiqued or congratulated them on their form. No man could have gotten a better of their vaginas.

Drew wished, "Damn, I'd love to be standing where Frank's standing. The view is all ass and pussy."

He grew hard just imagining seeing the pretty cunts. He wondered how Frank managed to avoid a throbbing erection. Then he remembered. He had heard that they were naturalists. The three of them were nudists, and being unclothed wasn't sexual for them.

Drew broke the connection, knowing they were all safe.

Drew found viewing fatiguing. It surprised him because he didn't move from the chair. He couldn't have moved. While he was seeing through the eyes of others, he was unaware of his surroundings and no longer connected to his body.

Someone could walk up and slug him while he was viewing, and he would be caught completely by surprise. If his chair caught on fire, he wouldn't notice.

Adrianna and Drew huddled together later that morning, discussing the duties and responsibilities of "The Sighted One". She discussed with him the properties and businesses he now owned. She left him reading the legal papers.

^^^

After they ate lunch, Adrianna said, "Leave the dishes." She grabbed Drew's hand and led him to the bedroom. "Undress me," she commanded.

He struggled with her bra and garter belt. She explained how they worked and had him practice until he could dress and undress her without fumbling.

"Strip," she ordered.

He removed his clothes. His hard cock bounced about as he stood in his stocking feet and put his clothes on a chair.

"Honey, it's never a good look for a man to be naked and wearing socks. When you take off your shoes, remove your socks. Then take off everything else."

They climbed into bed.

She said, "Show me what you have learned."

Drew kissed her as he caressed her body. He paid a lot of attention to her breasts with his hands and his mouth. She moaned approvingly. He dropped his hand down to her cunt and found her wet.

"Good. Always check. Make sure your partner is sufficiently aroused before you shove your dick in her. I am wet, but finger me anyway."

He looked at her bewildered.

"I'll show you how."

Adrianna patiently explained female genitalia to Drew. She taught him where and how to touch a woman. She gave him feedback as he practiced.

Adrianna moaned and said, "Yes, like that. Emmm. Good."

Drew was thrilled to add this skill to his repertoire. He liked how his touches brought her pleasure. He enjoyed touching her forbidden region. He was fascinated by the slick syrup she produced. He liked the way it felt and the way it smelt. He snuck a taste and relished the flavor too.

"Ahhh," Adrianna sighed. She enjoyed his fingers. He was tender. His touch excited her.

"Dear, you have that down. Ready to try cunnilingus?"

The sexually inexperienced teenager stared blankly at her. He did not know that word.

She giggled and said, "You know, dine at the Y? Have a box lunch? Eat a clam? Munch carpet? Muff dive? "

Adrianna was in full laugh mode as she continued. "Lick my lower lips? Gobble my gash? Nibble my nookie? Bite my beef curtain? Taste my twat? Pig out on the promised land? Snack on my snatch? Feast on my fur burger?"

Drew looked at her wide-eyed and confused.

Adrianna chuckled and kissed him. "I'm sorry for teasing you. Those were all references for giving me oral sex."

"Oh," said the boy with the bright red cheeks.

His grandmother explained the process and walked him through it.

Drew was a natural. He liked everything about oral sex: the smell, the taste, and the ultra-intimate nature of the act. He needed no encouragement to spend 15 minutes pleasuring his mentor.

His coach couldn't stop moaning. "Emmm... Enough." She pushed his head away from her crotch and said, "Fuck me."

He climbed on top of her. She spread her legs. He poked her clit and all parts of her sex with his cock without penetrating her.

She grasped his dick, guided him to the hole, and explained, "The opening is at the base of my gash. Be gentle on entry. Some women are smaller and tighter than others."

Drew cautiously drove inside her. "Wow! Sex is fun," he thought. He set a steady rhythm in her warm wet box. After 6 minutes of screwing, he began experimenting. He varied the speed and the depth of his stroke.

She groaned approvingly. They were both breathing hard, and their hearts were racing.

"Okay," Adrianna said through gritted teeth. "Fuck me harder." She bucked into him vigorously.

He saw her close her eyes. Her pussy felt hotter. He increased the intensity of their fucking. He saw her body stiffen and felt her vagina clench. She cried out, "Ohhhh!"

He double-pumped, and his cock exploded inside her. They both spasmed and momentarily lost touch with reality. The only thing they could focus on was their orgasmic bliss.

Minutes later, a glowing Adrianna kissed her sweating grandson. She said, "Thanks. That was a good one."

He swelled with pride. Yesterday, he lost his virginity with a 30-second performance. Today, he satisfied a woman.

Adrianna rolled away from him and headed to the shower. She said, "Good job, stud."

Drew smiled as he watched her sagging derriere swivel and shake on the way to the bathroom. He had done it. He had made a woman climax. Sex was great. He learned that sex was even better when it was satisfying for both parties.

He celebrated by taking a nap.

^^^

That afternoon, Drew viewed everyone. Everything appeared to be in order, although Elisabet did something odd. She placed her Cinderella underwear on the top of a toilet tank. Then, she slipped on another pair of Disney panties, washed her hands, and exited the bathroom.

She joined a group of her disabled friends. They were painting.

^^^

After dinner, Aunt Eleanor showed up. After some small talk, she and his grandmother left the family room and had a private conversation. Although Eleanor was her daughter-in-law, she and Adrianna were very close.

"Mom, I'm going crazy. I'm so horny. You know Ed had a health issue last year. The doctors put him on some medicine. The good news is his high blood pressure is under control. The bad news is he can't get an erection. I haven't had good sex in months. I'm climbing the walls."

Eleanor looked at her mother-in-law and begged. "I know you are teaching the boy about sex. Could I have a turn? I'm afraid I will do something stupid, like have an affair, if I don't get some relief."

Adrianna thought it over. It seemed like a good solution. He would gain more knowledge, and Eleanor would get off in a safe place.

She nodded. "Yes. Go to my room and get undressed. I will tell him it is a training session and that he is never to tell anyone about it."

Her daughter-in-law hugged her and said, "Thank you, Mama! Thank you." Eleanor hurried to the master bedroom. She quickly striped and hopped into bed.

Adrianna found Drew. She asked, "Have you discussed with anyone the sexual things you and I do?"

"No."

"Good. A gentleman never tells. I have another exercise for you. You must never tell anyone about it. Aunt Eleanor has agreed to help. You are to go to my bedroom and make love to her. When you are done, I want snot dripping out of her nose. You know what I mean?"

"Ah... yes. I should give her many orgasms."

"Yes. A minimum of two. Three would be better. Go."

Drew knocked on the bedroom door. Eleanor called out in a nervous voice, "Come in."

He entered. He could tell she was naked. He stripped off his clothes: Shoes, then socks, then everything else, and he climbed into bed. They looked into each other's eyes. Both were scared, and both were turned on by what was about to happen.

Eleanor leaned in, closed her eyes, and kissed him.

They kissed again and then again. The duration of the kisses grew. The kisses also grew more passionate. She brought his hand to her boobs. Drew caressed the ta-ta's he had seen in his first viewing. They felt great. They were big and soft. He nibbled on her neck and gently touched her breasts.

She giggled and pushed his face away from her neck, "I like that, but my neck is so sensitive I cannot take much of that. Please take your lips to my breasts."

He explored her boobs with his hands and sampled them with his mouth. Her breasts were much firmer than Adrianna's. They were full, firm, and fun.

She was panting by the time he came up for air.

"I love your breasts. They are wonderful, but I need to taste you."

Drew pulled the sheet off her, exposing her curvy womanly body. He put his face in her full bush and inhaled. He understood now. This was 'The Promised Land'.

He dove in and enjoyed his journey of discovery. He examined her sex and tasted her essence. When he detected her increased level of arousal, he pulled out all the stops. Fingers, lips, and tongue pushed her over the threshold and made her cum, hard.

Her legs clamped down on his head. Her vaginal wall pulsated. Drew remembered his grandmother's instructions. He did not let up. He continued to stimulate her.

Her clit was assaulted. Her sex was ravished. Again, joy and pleasure overwhelm her. She cried out as she came a second time.

"OH... Oh my God. That's wonderful."

She grabbed him by the hair on his head and pulled him out of her crotch. "No more! I can't take it anymore!"

Drew grinned and lay beside her. He was very pleased that he had succeeded in giving her such delight, and he had enjoyed himself.

She had a body that excited him. He watched her chest heave, and her big breasts jiggle. She playfully slapped his hand away when he tweaked one of her erect nipples.

After his aunt had regained a semblance of calmness, she rolled over on top of him and said, "You are a generous lover. I need to ride this cock." She slipped it home, burying it in her sloppy vagina in one motion.

She skipped first and second gear. She rode him hard from the start. He lay there enjoying the enthusiasm she brought to this endeavor. He played with her tits as he matched her stroke for stroke. She was wonderful. She felt wonderful. Drew loved having sex with her.

She fucked him for her pleasure. She was on top and in control of the action. She ground her clit into his youthful body.

He savored the sex.

Although she had orgasmed twice, there was a fierce, desperate nature to their lovemaking.

Drew was finding this all a little too much for him. His face showed signs that he was near an explosive orgasm.

Eleanor slapped him across his face and said, "Not yet... wait for me."

Drew was shocked by the slap, but it did have the intended result. His climax was postponed.

"Yes! Oh...Oh!.. Ohhh!" Eleanor cried out as she experienced the wonderful full-body glow her third orgasm brought her.

"Uggh," Drew bellowed as he came inside his favorite aunt.

Eleanor collapsed on the teenager. She was a mess: hot and sweaty. Her hair was all out of place. Snot was not dripping from her nose, but by every other criterion, this woman showed the signs of having been well fucked.

The two sated lovers held each other and drifted off to sleep.

Adrianna checked in on them. She smiled, seeing the twisted pile of human flesh. The room smelled of sex.

"Good for them," she thought. She let them sleep and went off to the guest bedroom.

^^^

Eleanor woke the next morning thoroughly satisfied. She sighed and stretched and then suddenly sat up. Her large chest jostled, and she said, "Crap! I hadn't planned on spending the night."

Her mother-in-law heard her. She had entered the room carrying a tray with toast and three coffees. She answered, "Don't worry sweetheart, I called Ed and explained I was under the weather and I needed you to stay the night. He was fine with it."

She sat the tray down next to her daughter-in-law and said casually, "You seem better today."

"He was everything I needed... three times over!"

The women laughed. Eleanor scooted off the bed and walked nude to the bathroom.

Drew was beginning to wake. In his mind's eye, he saw the back of the head of a short-haired black woman. It was between the long legs of a white woman. She was going to town on her. The vision vanished when he woke.

Drew said, "Mmmm... Morning Grandma." He smelled the coffee and reached for a cup saying, "You are a godsend."

"So are you, I understand. I heard you two from down the hall!"

"It was good practice. She was great."

Eleanor shimmied back into the room. Her curvy nude body jiggled enticingly. Drew passed her on the way to the bathroom. She made googlies-eyes at him. She hopped back into bed and grabbed her coffee. A minute later Drew returned from taking a leak.

Adrianna said, "Take another sip of coffee, and I'll let you have sex one more time. Do '69'."

"Ah...What?" Drew stuttered.

"On your back, dear," Adrianna said. She placed him in the center of the bed. Eleanor straddled him with her pussy above his face.

"This position allows for mutual oral sex," Adrianna said,

Eleanor lowered her sex and took his growing dick in her mouth. Adrianna removed her robe and sat with them as the couple licked and sucked. She caressed everyone: her daughter-in-law's back, butt and breasts, his stomach and cock, and her own tits and sex. They all found her touch exciting and fun.

"OH. Oh. Oohh!" Eleanor moaned, and she came on his tongue. She quickly used her hand to clamp down on the base of his erection. She said, "Sorry Drew, I am a greedy bitch. I not going to let you come until you fuck me one more time."

"You are a bitch!" Adrianna said, and she slapped Eleanor's big round ass.

"I'm not sure I lose in this deal," Drew laughed. He added, "Can I take you from behind?"

"Yes, Baby," Eleanor said.

She crawled off him and got up on her hands and knees. She shook her big money-maker at him and said, "I'm all warmed up so you can pound away."

"Pound that ass!" His grandmother ordered.

Drew's dick had never been harder, and the offering in front of him had never been more enticing.

He shoved his dick into her hairy pussy and began wailing away. It was not a problem because she was soaking wet. The sex was rough. He adored her ass. It was big and round. He loved slamming into her pillow-like butt.

His frantic fucking was so different from the tender treatment his mouth had given her. Eleanor found the change of pace exciting. It soon had her boiling.

Drew came hard with a final deep stroke that tapped her cervix. The contact triggered an orgasm in his aunt.

Eleanor showered and returned home. The first thing she did was call her husband's doctor. She demanded an immediate appointment. Her next phone call was to Ed. She told him that the two of them were going to his doctor that afternoon. She said, "Ed, we are getting our sex life back."

^^^

Drew and Adrianna had breakfast. Next, he went to his favorite chair and checked on the family while she paid bills. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. He spent a little more time with the two best candidates for his love match.

He found Felicity in the shower. She was rinsing shampoo out of her hair. When that task was done, she stopped the water and shaved her legs. Even doing a mundane task like that, she looked graceful. She turned the water back on and rinsed off her legs. She washed her body.

Drew grew hard observing her touching her firm, pert tits.

Next, he connected to Emma. She was sitting on a sofa painting her toenails black. He thought, "She has pretty feet. All of her is pretty. She's smart, tough, and spunky. She scares me. She is very different from her refined cousin."

Elisabet came up to her sister. She was again holding up two pairs of panties. One had the famous image of Mickey Mouse ears. The other had a colorful print of Sebastian from "Under the Sea".

Drew guessed this was a game they played. Emma picked the underwear that Elisabet would wear that day. Elisabet giggled and skipped back into her room to put on the mouse ears underwear.

^^^

After lunch, Drew again practiced his sighting skill. He checked in on everyone. He was confused to see Elisabet slip off her panties and spread them out on the top of the toilet tank. She put on another pair and rejoined her friends at school.

^^^

Later that afternoon, Emma stopped by. She brought some things for Adrianna. She and her grandmother chatted in the kitchen. Adrianna sensed that the girl was depressed. She asked her, "Emma, how are you? You seem down."

"I'm okay," she said unconvincingly.

"Emma, tell me. Is it work? Is it your love life? Something is troubling you."

Emma's chin began to tremble. Her grandmother enveloped her in a warm hug and said, "There, there sweetie. Tell grandma all about it."

Drew was hungry. He was headed to the kitchen to raid the refrigerator, and he overheard their discussion. He didn't want to intrude, so he didn't walk in on them, but he was curious. He stayed near enough to hear the conversation.

Emma said, "Are there any good men out there? My last boyfriend cheated on me." She began to sob. Adrianna held her tighter.

She let her have a good cry before she said, "It seems that way, dear. I've seen many hearts get broken, but I'm a believer in love, and I believe that it's always darkest before the dawn. There is someone out there who will love you and treat you right. I'm sure of it."

Drew was sorry that Emma had been hurt. He could hear the pain in her voice. He had gotten it wrong when he concluded that she didn't like men. It was one guy she hated. He stepped away belatedly, giving them some privacy.

^^^

Later that day, he found Emma and Adrianna flipping through magazines in the living room. Drew tried to be nice and to make conversation with Emma. He said, "I can tell you love your sister."

"Oh, have you been spying on us?" She said peeved.

All her pent-up anger and frustration got the better of her. She stood and said, "If you are looking at my little sister for your perverted pleasure, I will... " She stopped talking, and she slapped the hell out of him.

Bam! The force of the unexpected blow knocked him back a step.

"Emma! That was uncalled for," her grandmother shouted.

"The idea that anyone is taking advantage of my sweet sister infuriates me. She is an angel."

Drew rubbed the sting out of his cheek. He said sincerely, "I would never use or mistreat Elisabet. I've never viewed her for any other purpose than to make sure she is safe. Except for the love match ceremony, I have not seen her naked and don't want to. She is an innocent."

Emma calmed down. She said, "Sorry. I guess I misjudged you."

Drew smiled and said, "That can happen. I see her showing you choices of underwear in the morning. What's that about?"

"Elisabet has the world's largest collection of underwear. She loves everything Disney. Every day she asks me which pair of her Disney character underwear she should wear."

"That's what I thought. Em... is there a reason she changes her underwear at school? I've seen her spread them out on the top of the toilet tank and put on another pair."

"I don't know what that's about. Sure, she has her period, but if her panties were soiled, she wouldn't leave them at school. She would bring them to me to be washed."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds