Identical Twins and Father Ch. 05

"Yes, just asking us if we didn't mind, when they had made a date to do something on another day.

"Of course, we didn't mind."

"Then last night," they both started to say, stopping and glancing at each other. He assumed that Paula started again:

"Then last night, we were talking about our going to university, living away from home, I guess like all families do."

"Um-hmm. Oh, we were sort of celebrating, with a bottle of wine, and then, well, I guess she finally wanted to know how we felt about her having a lesbian relationship."

"She didn't use that word. I guess she felt that since we weren't going to be around, she could dare to ask, felt that we all should be honest about it."

"And you were?" he asked.

"Oh, we surprised her."

"You did, telling her that we knew what we liked boys to do. She looked surprised, but nodded."

"She did, and then I said that they liked to do it, so why shouldn't two women enjoy it."

"'Enjoy it both ways', you said. She didn't know what to say, either too surprised that you had said that about us, or what you said about women doing it."

"She had asked us."

"And you told her," he replied, adding: "And did you tell her that you did?"

"She was speechless for so long, just nodding with funny expression, finally we both started to speak, then I let Paula say it."

He chuckled and said: "Hi Klara, hi Paula."

The girls chuckled at his finally having identified them. Paula replied:

"Oh, we blushed a little, but then I started over: 'Mom, it's all right; we do too.'"

"I was hoping she wasn't having a heart attack, she looked so funny."

"She sure did; good thing that you said what you did."

"Yes, after you blurt out something, I always have to pick up the pieces. I said: 'Mom, it's all right, that you do. We just do it with each other. After the boys did, liked to do it, well, we're twins, tell all. If they did, and we liked it? Of course it was good, is good.'"

"She still didn't know what to say. Then I realized that she could still be wondering if we did it with other girls and added: 'We don't do it with any other girls. Besides, it's better than it was sometimes when we did with guys."

"Um-hmm! She was suddenly almost laughing, when I added that we probably stopped playing around with boys just to do that with them."

"She broke up, really laughing, almost spilled her wine. Finally she asked: 'But you do like boys?'"

"'Love them!' we both replied, and I added: 'but now we don't have worry about finding one just for that."

"She smiled, nodding, finally murmuring: 'I guess I could have thought of that. Yes, sort of like that, though I think she probably never really like men so much.'"

"We just nodded, and all drank, finishing the wine."

"This morning, she just chuckled, smiling."

He chuckled, nodding, then remarking:

"I guess we're all wondering how much your Mom really did."

When he glanced at the girls, they also nodded. Then they talked about where the girls would be staying at university. It was late afternoon when he was finding a parking space near their dormitory. The girl in the front seat said quietly:

"We both want to sleep with you again, Pops, like we did when one of us went to rehearsal."

"Um-hmm, like that," her sister replied.

"Mmmm, my Sweeties, I do too. Not sure how; I only have a single room in the hotel."

"With a double bed? Could be for two persons?"

"Probably."

"Would the hotel be upset if you checked in with one of us?"

"Hmm?! Hm-hmm! And then the other one? What about your room?"

He had parked, then suggesting:

"Let's look at your room first, before unloading."

They did, exchanging mild smiles and hums in confirmation that they were all thinking about how it could happen. He had misgivings about trying to check into the hotel with a girl who obviously was the age to be his daughter, wondering if the hotel would assume she was a call-girl, not the way he liked to think about his daughters, even though they did everything a man could want to do with a call-girl. The girls already knew that there was no curfew on having visitors to their room, which had surprised him; the 21st century wasn't like things had been when he was their age. But a man his age could hardly spend the night with them, their first night in the dorm, without raising eyebrows.

The girls' room had two single beds. They all looked at each other, smiling questioningly, the girls both then looking at him, humming again. Why did their nipples have to pop out, he wondered, knowing too well why, feeling his cock move. Then one of them spoken, he thought it was Klara:

"One of us can get her things with you from the car, Paula, and I'll take a walk, and we can have supper somewhere, and you and I will bring my things up."

"And I'll take a walk," Paula agreed, nodding with a smile.

He nodded with a hum, giving her a better smile, replying:

"Be careful; it will be dark."

They all chuckled warmly in agreement at Klara's solution. Before Klara left, she remarked:

"I'll be careful too. Seven o'clock?"

He and Paula nodded. They let her leave and then hurried to get Paula's luggage. She only unpacked enough to find a sheet for her bed.

They made love as only an incestuous father and daughter can, more loving than erotically wild. She wanted to lie on him, kissing, until they both wanted it to be more erotic, then sitting up, embracing each other and kissing, feeling his cock surging in her pussy. Then she just wanted to lie on him again, and they both dozed off. His cock had slipped out of her pussy, hardly noticed by either of them. They were roused by Klara's knock on the door and said she could open it. She only smiled understandingly, and they got dressed, none of them speaking.

Back in the car together, he remembered that he should check in at the hotel before they had supper. At the reception desk, he suddenly had an idea and asked if he could have a double room with two beds, explaining that he and his daughters had arrived too late to move them into their room. The woman at the desk only raised her eyebrows at his mentioning "daughters." He said that they were twins, could share a double bed. She was already giving him the registration pad, but raised her eyebrows again. He shook his head, and murmured:

"I don't think so, identical twin, they often do, I mean share a bed, have shared a room with me, our last church choir weekend."

"I didn't ask," the woman replied with a smile.

When he returned to the car, the girls were delighted, snickering, both saying:

"Oh Pops, this is even better!"

They carried his and Klara's suitcases to their room, all grinning and chuckling at the two not so large double beds; it was an older hotel. When they left the hotel to go eat, the woman at the desk smiled again and said: "Very identical twins."

Since they had no time constraint, they found a better restaurant and enjoyed a better meal with a better bottle wine. When one of the girls chuckled and said: "Like last night," he murmured:

"But I don't have to ask you what you think about my lesbian relationship."

"Wrong word," one of the girls whispered with a grin, he then recognizing that it was Klara, with whom he was looking forward to his second incestuous experience.

Back in the hotel room, getting undressed, Paula said:

"You two do what you want, we did."

"We did," he agreed with a smile.

"We will," Klara confirmed, giving her sister a smile and then giving him a grin.

They all washed. Klara got in bed with him. In the dark, she also wanted to lie on him. It was the same as with Paula, not as exuberant as Klara's grin had suggested, loving, entirely the way he wanted it to be, not because he wanted it to identically the same with his identical twins. It wasn't quite the same, hearing Paula moaning softly with them.

He and Klara were also about to fall asleep, but were stirred, when Paula joined them, wanting Klara to let her lie with their father. Klara slid off him, and he fell asleep with both of his daughters' heads on his shoulder and their thighs between his.

When he woke up early in the morning, he was lying with arm around one of them, awakened when the one behind him rolled over and slid her arm around him and murmured.

"Hi Pops. Good morning."

"You too. Who?"

"Me. Hm-hmm."

"Me too," her sister replied, finding his hand and putting on her breast, and chuckling.

He chuckled and then remembered on which side of him Paula had joined them, the one whose breast he was hold. He squeezed it and said:

"Good morning, Paula."

"Are you sure?"

"Only one way to find out," her sister replied, chuckling and rubbing his chest.

"You want me to?"

"Hmmm! Good idea," Paula replied.

"If I find it, the little mole, I might not want just to look, probably if I didn't find it."

Both girls chuckled and replied:

"I wouldn't mind."

"In that case then, I get on the other bed and close my eyes and just wait. We have to use it anyway. But first, I have to go."

"We too. Can we wait for him."

"Yes," her sister replied.

He chuckled, getting up from between them. As he walked to the bathroom, he called back:

"I won't shave. Hope you don't mind."

"No," the girls replied, chuckling.

He hurried, just wiping his cock with toilet paper and returned, putting a pillow on his face on the other bed. The girls sprang up and also hurried to the bathroom. He heard them chuckling and whispering, then the toilet flush. The mattress moved, and a hand found his cock, then a head lay on his thigh. He heard more chuckling, as the mattress moved again, and then a knee touched his head under the pillow. He hummed, raising his head, and the knee slid under it, he rolled towards it, reaching out and finding a hip. The other knee shoved the pillow off his head. With both hands, he drew the hips closer, burying his face between open thighs, feeling his soft cock being sucked completely into a warm, wet mouth.

He chuckle, feeling a chuckle on his cock and hearing a very muffled one. It was too late for him to look for the little mole; his eyes could only see ass, but they remained open only for a moment. It didn't matter which pussy he was licking or for him which mouth was sucking his cock, the one the girls had agreed could. It was going to be good. It was already beginning to feel good.

It was good. When they had all had their orgasms, and he rolled back, he saw the little mole, Klara's pussy. Paula's hand was still holding his cock. She chuckled and said:

"Klara said I could, since I had to listen to you two last night. Thanks, sister, also for that."

"My pleasure. Hm-hmm! Good thing we didn't tell Mom how much we like to do it."

"Hmm! Especially that you like me to and to do it to me," he rejoined.

They all chuckled, nodding on a thigh. He fondled their breasts, and then they got up and had showers. He had to get his toilet kit to shave, the only item needed from the suitcases. They got dressed and left the room. The person at the desk looked a little surprised when he return just one room key for the three of them.

They could have had breakfast in the hotel, but it would have been just a "continental breakfast." They found a bistro and ordered omelettes with their milk-coffee and croissants. They just smiled and chuckled. He hoped that people assumed that they were just responding to the glances the girls got, probably not just as identical twins, his Venus and Aphrodite.

They drove back to the dorm and took Klara's luggage to the room. One of the girls said that they'd better tell him goodbye there. The way they both kissed him justified her suggestion. When they said "thanks for everything," and he said the same, it sounded like they all were assuming that it wouldn't happen again.

Back home, he looked on internet at his favorite paintings and sculptures, confirming his impression that his twin daughters were every bit as lovely as the female nudes renowned artists over many centuries had chosen as models. That reminded him to email them the names of the artists. A couple of days later, he received a delighted reply from each of them. He had bitter-sweet recollections, wishing he had a photo of them, when they had revealed that they had shaved their pussies. He refreshed his mental image of them by looking at his favorite online images again.

They saw each other again at Christmas, with smiles that hardly suggested anything about what they had done since that rehearsal weekend. When he mentioned that Louise was spending a few days with her parents the weekend between Christmas and New Year's Day, the girls' eyes lit up. His then also did. He got a call at work, the girls' suggesting that they could tell their mother that they would spend Saturday meeting old classmates and that there was a party that evening. When he agreed, the girls almost chortled on the phone. He did too, hanging up with grin and shrug.

The girls arrived mid-morning, greeting him with kisses, chuckling. He was rather expecting that they would immediately let him appreciate again their classical figures, but they didn't, still chuckling. He asked:

"Another surprise?"

They chuckled again, nodding, glancing at each other. One replied – he assumed she was Paula:

"Not like you probably think ..."

"But, of course, we want to."

"I have to change the sheets, before she comes back."

The girls nodded, grinning, but chuckling again, one remarking:

"We have lots of time."

"And your surprise" he asked. The other looked more serious and replied:

"Maybe you won't like it."

"Boys," the other one elucidated."

"Not much of surprise," he replied with an understanding smile.

"Twins, like us."

"Identical."

He chuckled and remarked:

"And now you can't tell which is which?"

"Oh yeah, one has a freckle that the other one doesn't have."

"Hmm. And they can tell you apart?"

The girls glanced at each other, nodding, blushing slightly. He nodded and responded:

"Well, I can imagine how. Nice. Hope they are. Why not? I guess you sort of had to find each other, the four of you."

The girls smiled, nodding, and one replied:

"There was study about identical twins, started last fall, and there we all were."

"Five pairs of us, but only we four were students."

"The others were younger and older, from the city.

"And then, seems obvious that you four had more in common?" he asked.

"Just that, but, well, ..."

"Of course, we talked after filling in the questionnaire."

"And then?" he asked.

"They're first year students too."

"Just eighteen."

The girls chuckled, glancing at each other with smirks. The other one remarking:

"On scholarships, both skipped a year in school; family doesn't have much money."

"But they wanted to take us out, thinking it would be very funny, two pairs of twins like us."

"It was. People grinned at us, and we all enjoyed it."

"You said that we should do it again."

"I said that we could. You wanted to, too. Said that they didn't have invite us."

"And suggested that they could come to our room. They shared a room with someone else."

"That was later."

"Hmm! I can see where this is going," he remarked with a grin.

"Was it that time or the next time?" a girl asked.

"The next time. They were kind of shy."

"But you two weren't?" he suggested.

The girls blushed again, glancing at each other. One replied:

"Pops, hope you don't mind."

"Of course not. Why should I? Why could I? You did with Martin and Roger, surprising me a little, but, well, it was better for that."

The girls nodded with smiles. Then one said: "They were virgins."

He smiled with a grin and said:

"Lucky guys, meeting you two."

"Oh, Pops, you're so understanding!"

"Not much choice. Hope you didn't rape them."

"Oh, Pops, of course not!"

"But when they asked if there was any way they could tell us apart ..."

"You showed them," he interjected.

"Not quite, but, well, of course, it gave us something to joke about."

"Told them they would have to kiss us to find out."

"'More than kiss us.' We had already. They had done that."

"And I know how you two do," he replied with a grin.

"Maybe better than they did, but then ..."

"Well, we didn't rape them, but we made it easy for them to think we wouldn't say no, if they wanted to do more."

"That's when we realized that they didn't have much experience."

"But they wanted to."

"Hmm! I can imagine how you recognized that." he remarked.

"Hm-hmm! Um-hmm! Like you, the first time."

"But not like we did with you; had to leave it to them."

"Didn't want to them to think we had too much experience."

"Oh, they were all upset about the four of us together,"

"Not for long, after you said that identical twins should do everything together."

"No! They liked that. We did. Of course, well, they were virgins."

"We couldn't do everything we wanted the first couple of times with them."

"But they had seen videos. Oh, don't think is all happening in a week or two. We did other things with them: soccer games, eating together, talking."

"Yes, we didn't sleep with them till All Saints Day.

"But they had seen videos," he remarked.

"Yes, so when we knew each other better and could talk about it, well, they asked if we had ever done anything else."

"We were just waiting to, but we tried to act a little shy at first, as though we hadn't."

"Asking them if they would to us, if we did."

"Hm-hmm, I don't have to ask if you did, if they did," he remarked with a grin.

"No! Had to tell them a little about where it felt best."

"After their having watched videos?" he asked.

"Well, not really tell them, just let them know when it did."

"Hm-hmm! I can imagine how," he replied with a grin.

The girls glanced at each other with twinkling eyes and looked back at him, almost simultaneously speaking:

"Want us to show you?"

"Oh, I don't know, he replied, trying to keep straight face: I think I can remember."

"We want to," both girls said, looking a little disappointed after his reply.

"Paula said I could do anything I wanted, ..."

"If I can this afternoon," her sister clarified in a firm tone.

He tried to keep a straight face, murmuring:

"No one asked if - what - I wanted to do."

Klara smiled and replied:

"Okay, then I'll do anything you want to do."

He had to smile and replied:

"Probably about the same thing."

The girls' eyes twinkled again, both nodding with aroused nipples.

Don't you wear bras in winter?" he asked with a grin. The girls shook their heads, returning his grin as they began to unbutton their blouses. Before they all were in the bedroom, they had flipped them open. When he saw their nice round breasts, he murmured:

"My Venus and Aphrodite,"

"Your two graces, one replied. Paula he thought, unsure after they had moved from the living room.

"Oh, that was good," the other remarked: we had a lot of fun looking at pictures.

"Yes, posing like that and comparing each other with the picture."

"We really do look a little like them."

"Not just a little," he replied, now all of them undressed, just in panties and his shorts. When the girl's stripped their panties over their hips, letting them drop, he hummed and murmured:

"A lot like them," and pulled his shorts down, adding:

"but I'm no Adonis,"

"Nor Mars or Ares, or Hercules,"

"But we don't think it could be better with them,"

"And the statues and painting never show them the way we like to see you."

"Or your twins," he suggested.

"Oh, we have to tell them about that, suggest they could be Mars and Ares," Paula replied, identifiable now as the one without the little mole. Klara added more thoughtfully:

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds