Identical Twins and Father Ch. 05

"Have to figure out how to get on the subject; can't tell them it was Pops' idea."

"No, I would rather you didn't," he agreed.

While they were talking, he had been enjoying looking at them and enjoying all the talk. Despite their all knowing they were going to do anything and everything they wanted together, he liked that they were so relaxed about it, that it wasn't being like that time when that was all they were thinking about, trying, having to do everything in two hours. They could also just enjoy each other's company, admittedly, nicely prickly, since their conversation was about sex. He was concluding that chain of thoughts, when he had made his comment:

"No, I would rather you didn't."

The girls nodded. Klara glanced at the bed and smiled at him, cocking her head towards it. He smirked and asked facetiously:

"You really want to?"

"Don't you?" she asked, also smirking, her eyes darting down at his cock.

"She does," Paula replied, then murmuring: "Nice big bed."

He nodded in agreement, asking her:

"What are you going to do?"

"What are YOU going to do?" Paula reversed his question, adding: I know what she wants to do first. Hm-hmm! I can show you how we let them know when they were doing it better."

He chuckled and remarked:

"Yes, back to how we finally started talking about it."

"Finally!" Klara agreed, emphatically, her nipples popping out again.

He flung back the covers and sat down, pretty sure that he also knew what Klara wanted to do first, since Paula was assuming he would lick her pussy. Both girls nodded with only a slight smiles and a soft "um-hmm." Klara dropped to her knees between his, and Paula started get on the bed. He dropped back. When started to straddle him with her thighs next to his head, he murmured:

"The other way; I want it all in my mouth." Both girls chuckled, nodding. Klara watched her turn around over him.

He hummed in anticipation, drawing Paula's hips down on his face. Of course, it was going to be like the other times they had been like this, but the last time had been many weeks before, and their young pussies were just so delightful. Did Praxiteles have an affair with his model, like some painters did? Did the ancient Greeks do this? Did the women do what Klara was doing? "Uhn!" That too? Klara had started to suck one of his balls.

Paula wanted to let her show him how they had let those twins know when they were doing it better. She rocked her pelvis back. When he licked and sucked on her clitoris, she did, almost giggling as she moaned emphatically, more than he thought she would, obviously recalling her last words. He chuckled in his throat, and urged her hips forward, so his tongue could probe in her hole hearing her chuckle.

This was going to be fun, he thought, also because she could watch what Klara was doing, his cock back in her mouth. They both had enjoyed prolonging his pleasure by giving his cock a rest a couple of times. Was it arousing for Paula to watch what her sister was doing? Questions, questions? Was it inappropriate for him to wonder about things while his tongue was licking and probing more by reflex than his thinking about what it was doing? Also a question, and it was also inappropriate for it to be doing it in his daughter's pussy - so tasty pussy - but he could forget that; it had so many times, and her pussy liked it.

Paula chuckled again and twitched her hips. "Uhn-hnn," he agreed and licked back to her clitoris. She gave another enthusiastic moan. Fun, he thought again, making her moan again, now just in response to what his tongue was doing.

"Oooh!" His cock wasn't in Klara's warm mouth, bobbing free in cooler air, and her fingers were trying to loosen his tight sack. He heard Paula chuckle; she was watching, and he could hear her better than if her thighs had been next to his ears. He heard her chuckle again and then felt a gentle slap make his cock move sideways. What a team? His two twins, or all three of them? Did men in cultures in which they could have two wives ..., did their wives cooperate like his twins did? Another question? He seemed to remember that Muslim men had to treat their wives equally, but from what he remembered, it was about their having two abodes, not sharing under one roof, not both with him at the same time.

He hummed; his other ball was being sucked into Klara's mouth. Paula's hips twitched again; she had noticed that he had stopped licking, but apparently not while she was watching what her sister had been doing. He licked. She - no, both girls - moaned, Klara's vibrating on his ball. He moaned in his throat in response.

The next time his cock bobbed free, he felt Klara's hands behind his knees, urging, forcing him to raise his thighs, all the way up, back, rolling his hips up. She wanted to do that too, her tongue caressing his tight sack and then licking below it. His tongue relaxed in his distracted anticipation. He heard Paula's "Mmmm! Um-hmm!" and then her hips moved forward on his mouth. He already recognized what she wanted, before she murmured: "Me too."

He drew the cheeks of her ass apart, and his tongue licked back. Sweet little asshole, he thought, as his tongue found it, feeling Klara's find his. He chuckled, thinking he also heard both of them chuckle, feeling his and Paula's assholes twitching. For sure, it felt the same for both of them, male and female, and felt arousing, his cock twitching when his contracted, like her pussy did, when hers did. This was too wickedly good, not because they were his daughters, because a man shouldn't know how good it was, not in their western, Christian culture!

After more contractions, Klara's tongue licked back up, letting him feel that his sack was looser. Paula's hips rocked back, letting his tongue to plunge a couple of times in her vagina, then rocking further back. Enough prolonging their pleasure, they all wanted it. He wanted to experience her orgasm, wanted to taste her pussy juice. His cock was back in Klara's mouth, and he wanted to let her taste his orgasm, but he didn't have to do anything for that to happen. He did, to enjoy Paula's.

He did. She must have been just as aroused as he was, after Klara had prolonged their arousal for so long. She grasped his hands and put them on her breasts, urging his fingers to pinch her stiff nipples. Why hadn't he thought of that before? Not a question that had to be answered. Maybe it wasn't so good, trying to give a pussy an orgasm, distracting from what his cock was feeling.

Dear Klara waited until her sister's hips on his mouth had stopped twitching uncontrollably, as she gasped and moaned, and her pussy juice ran down his tongue, its tip extended over his lower lip, so that it could arouse her clitoris with his mouth wide open to enjoy feeling and tasting how good her orgasm had been.

He retrieved his tongue to savor it, and she held his hands still, still moaning. He felt Klara moan, nodding with his cock in her mouth. Then she began again to arouse him, to relieve him of his pent up arousal. Had she wanted him to be able to enjoy his own orgasm alone, or had she waited, because she wanted to enjoy it without the distraction of hearing her sister's gasping and moaning?

Another question that didn't have to be answered, and Paula was dropping to one side of him. He and Klara could enjoy it together; Paula had said that she could do anything she wanted.

Only for an instant did the word "anything" remind him that this wasn't "everything" she could want. His hips twitched, and her hum buzzed on his cock, as she nodded. If she didn't want his cock to fuck too deep in her mouth, she was going to have to worry about that; he couldn't control his hips and didn't want to. He felt her hand grasp his cock, letting it thrust, sliding in the loose skin she was holding. "Uhn!" pulling his foreskin back so far! Fuck! She knew what was going to happen - and wanted it! He grunted, oblivious to the slight pain as his cock thrust harder and spurted. She almost bit his cock, having to swallow what landed in the back of her throat, but hesitated only a moment before she continued to suck and bob her head, moaning with him as he grunted, and his cock spurted again and again.

He held her head still, having to moan, feeling her tongue swilling his semen in her mouth. She raised her head, letting his cock sag down. She smiled at him, moving her jaw. He thought she would swallow, then saw her look over at her sister, lying beside him with her head near his hips. Klara hummed and chuckled, moving her lips, and leaned over, urging Paula to turn her face up, then chuckling again, when she did, moving her lips again.

When Klara kissed her, he wondered if Paula anticipated what would happen. It was a sloppy kiss, white drops slipping out between Klara's lips before Paula opened her mouth, sniffing in surprise, then chuckling, their mouths then both open, both chuckling. He chuckled with them and rubbed Paula's hip.

They enjoyed their kiss for longer than he expected, then both smirked at him, licking their lips. Paula shrugged and said:

"We like it."

"But we haven't done that with them."

"Yet," Paula added with another smirk.

She sat up and turned around. He moved back on the bed, and she lay half on him. Klara crawled up on his other side. The girls held hands on his chest, squeezing them, smirking at each other. He chuckled, hugging them closer. They nodded, then Klara said:

"Oh Pops, that was good!"

"It sure must have been!" Paula agreed with a chuckle.

Klara's leg slid down between his, holding it, her hips rocking down, and she murmured:

"I'm all wet."

He raised his thigh between hers, and she rocked her hips again, nodding, and squeezing it. Paula also nodded, then murmured with a chuckle:

"I was too. Hm-hmm! Again, but it's still your turn. Mmmm? Want me to do anything?"

"Oooh! Hadn't thought of that. ... If you can again, Pops?" She let go of Paula's hand and reached down and fondled his now soft cock. He snorted and replied:

"Like that? Not so sure. Maybe. Hm-hmm! Maybe, if one of you reminds him what you want."

"Me," Paula replied, shoving her sister's hand off his cock.

He and Klara chuckled. His hand slid around her side and found her breast, and she turned her head up, smiling at him. Paula curled down over him and sucked his soft cock in her mouth. Klara fondled her hair. It was a while before his cock responded the way it had to for what Klara wanted, but he found it very pleasant, also because Klara was humming cheerfully at what his fingers were doing on her nipple, clutching his thigh between hers and rocking her hips.

Paula was good at sucking his cock. How many others, he wondered: Roger's, Martin's and the twins, both of them, others? While he was enjoying her efforts, he wondered if their twins cared which of his did whatever they had done with them. He could ask them that, not about how many others they might have sucked.

When his cock was stiff again, he began to wonder if Paula had forgotten that she was not supposed to do more. Klara had apparently the same thought, grasping her sister's hair and pulling her head back. When his cock popped out of her mouth, since she was sucking as though she didn't want to let it, he chuckled and murmured:

"Anything you want to do - this afternoon."

She nodded with an "um-hmm," and moved back up on him. Klara rolled away from him, and he rolled towards her. When she felt his cock behind her thighs, she immediately reached between them and grasped it. He grasped her breast and moved his hips closer down behind hers. Her pussy was open and slippery. It slipped easily into it, both of them humming, less from arousal, more in their agreement that it was where they both wanted it to be. Paula snickered as she clambered over them. When Klara drew her thigh up under her head, he appreciated that on the double bed he could move his upper body back and thrust his cock deeper in her warm, tight pussy.

It couldn't have been better than the other times they had done it like that. When Klara's pussy began to contract more often, he began to fuck. Her pussy was still clutching his cock after they both had come, and then Paula was moaning, her hips twitching against her sister's mouth, that was making wetting noises, and then very wet, slobbering ones, until Paula's hips stilled, and she gave a final gasp and long moan.

When they had recovered, rolling apart, Klara murmured:

"That's just so good!"

"Um-hmm, he agreed.

"We haven't done that with them yet," Paula murmured.

Klara explained:

"Of course, we want to, but till now only just one of us with each of them.

"Hmm? Do they know which one?" he asked.

The girls chuckled and one replied:

"Not at first, of course, when we had our clothes on, and not until we started to do more."

"We didn't have much light on at first, and they weren't really looking."

"It didn't matter; we weren't making any distinction either and didn't correct them if they called us by the wrong name."

"They probably didn't either; we all had experience with that."

"Me too," he replied, then asked: "What are their names?"

The girls chuckled and one replied:

"Oh, that was funny."

"Not for them: Richard and Guillaume. When they were fifteen, they spent a couple of weeks on a school exchange in England. Richard is the same in English, just pronounced differently. Guillaume introduced himself, explaining that his name was French for William."

"And, funny or not funny?" he asked.

"The English schoolboys said: 'Oh, Dick and Willie,' and snickered. Dick is a nickname for Richard and Willie for William. They didn't understand why the English kids were snickering and insisting on talking about Dick and Willie."

"Finally a teacher told them all to stop and to use their full names, then in private explained to them that the nicknames were both slang for a boy's cock."

"Hm-hm-hmm! So you two don't care which 'dick' or 'willie' belongs to Guillaume or Richard"

"Oh Pops! It really doesn't matter; we like them both, don't have make any distinction between them."

"And they don't either. After they told us that - by then we could joke about it - one of them grinned and said: 'Paula and Klara: if Klara were spelt with a C, your initials could both be for what girls have: "pussy" and "cunt".' We understood what he meant with what we have."

"And we knew that 'pussy' is English for a small cat and know what we call ours, about the same thing."

"Except that yours are only soft now, not furry."

They all chuckled, and he rubbed his fingers on Klara's and then on Paula's, who said:

"They told us the other word was crude slang. Their English is better than ours."

"I'd still rather think of you as Venus and Aphrodite."

"You're sweet, Pops," Paula replied and reached over her sister and fondled his cock, then snickering and adding:

"We like your 'willie'."

"Me too, and that you do, but you probably told them that too."

"Yes. You know us too well."

"And you both, me."

He sat up, and the girls did, and then they all had to go to the bathroom. When they had and had washed, he suggested lunch. Paula smirked at him. He snickered and remarked:

"This afternoon, after lunch, or do you want to save your appetite for something else?"

She just continued smirking, nodding. Klara replied:

"We can leave her here, if she doesn't want lunch; I do."

He chuckled and agreed:

"Good idea; I love it when she's really hungry, but it might not be as much she hopes."

"Hmm! Then I better come along," Paula replied with a grin.

They put their clothes back on and went to a small restaurant. Like at breakfast in the bistro in the girls' university town, they hardly talked. Paula was more smirking than smiling at him, while Klara watched her, snorting softly at her so obvious anticipation. He enjoyed it too, then whispering to her:

"Don't wet your pants."

"Too late," she whispered back with a grin.

"Maybe I should take another walk," Klara whispered.

"I thought you told them that identical twins did everything together," he whispered.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 121 milliseconds