In Your Office Ch. 04

Liz squeezed the edge of her desk. A ripple of nerves ran down her body. Not being able to see Ryan, while he took in all of her, from behind— Shit, it had been a long time since she was a teenager. She stayed in shape, but she wondered if Ryan liked what he saw.

Ryan could only stare for a minute. She was so damn womanly, so real, so ripe and fuckable. The muscles in her long legs were taut, rippling under creamy skin. The curves of her hips made him want to grab, dig in with his fingers, and bury his cock deep in the hot pussy hidden only by a little strip of black cloth. And on her right hip, just above those low-riding panties, was a tattoo. A saxophone tattoo. With actual musical notes, tiny ones, flying out of the horn across her lower back.

"You're so hot, Elizabeth," he whispered. Leaning over her, he stroked one finger down her spine, feeling her suck in her breath, until he flattened his hand over the tattoo. He just couldn't resist. He couldn't hold it in. "And that is so cheesy."

"Shut up." Surprised, Liz bucked her hips against his crotch. Ooh, she could really feel Ryan's bulging cock through her thin panties now, completely soaked with her juices, and yes...that was his bare chest, hot and muscled against her back. He'd taken his shirt off. Fuck, his skin felt sexy.

"It's so great."

"Nice save."

"You have a tat-too-oo..." he sang.

"Shut up, Sullivan," Liz gritted between bursts of laughter. "If you don't shut up, I'll kill you. And then I'll kick you out of my office with your pants down."

"You do that." He traced the lines of ink with one finger. Liz shivered under his touch.

Then his thumbs hooked into her panties, slowly sliding them off. One hand cupped a firm ass cheek. The other found a round tit. All she could do now was moan.

"Your nipples are so fucking hard for me, just like I knew they would be..."

He was remembering the note now, word for word. Her body, incredible under his hands, was the best reminder he could have.

"And your pussy is beyond wet for me, just like I knew it would be."

When his fingers slid between her legs, she gasped. Ryan stroked the satiny heat. His head was spinning. Jesus fucking Christ, he was touching Elizabeth's pussy. Sweat ran down his bare chest. His cock begged for attention, but he couldn't mess this up. She groaned, a low groan, and lifted her curvy hips, inviting his fingers into molten lava. He'd never known a woman could be so hot, so juicy, so eager and aroused. And she was making all kinds of noise as he caressed her dripping flesh, noise he didn't know it was possible to make.

"When I slide two fingers into your experienced pussy..." She gasped when his fingers penetrated her snug entrance. "They go in easily." Fuck, she was tighter than he'd expected, but so welcoming, her cunt quivering around his fingers. "You're already so close to cumming on my hand."

"Ryan," she rasped. It was actually uncomfortable, two big fingers stretching her from this angle. Uncomfortable and hot. She guessed Ryan hadn't fingered a lot of girls from behind— yet. But no way would she let him stop. "Oooohh. Please..."

He didn't even recognize her voice. It wasn't the one he'd heard every day in the band room. She was rolling her hips, thrusting back, riding his hand with little gasps and whimpers. He hadn't expected her to move like that. Wedging one leg between her smooth thighs to hold her in place, he found her hard little nub with his free hand and stroked it until she moaned.

Fuck, her pussy was literally in his hands, and as he probed her tight cunt with his fingers, exploring the steamy heat, his thumb grazed the soft cleft of her ass like it had a mind of its own. This hadn't been in the note. He'd never touched a girl there. But he brushed the pucker of skin nestled between her firm cheeks, soaked with juices, and pressed inward.

"Oh God," Liz growled. "Yes."

Her pussy spasmed hard around the fingers filling her. Her ass fluttered, asking for more. So good, so right. Arching her back, she offered her crotch toward Ryan's hands.

His cock throbbed. She liked it. No, she loved it. From her eager response, this wasn't her first time taking something up her ass. And knowing that just got him harder.

Pulses of pleasure ran through Liz's flushed body. She'd forgotten how good it felt, being filled so completely. Rob certainly hadn't had any interest in playing with her ass. And she needed to touch Ryan too... She reached back, squeezing the hard bulge in his jeans. Mmmm, so good...

Fingers left her clit and pushed her hand firmly down on her desk.

"Ryan," she moaned. "Nooooo..."

"Are you gonna be a good girl and keep your hands on your desk, Elizabeth?" His breath was hot on her neck. Her pussy convulsed. "I thought you wanted me to demonstrate some leadership."

Jesus. Ryan was really taking charge. It was...it was...beyond hot. She groaned softly as he worked his thumb deeper into her tight ass and flexed his fingers in her pussy. His penetration of her ass was firm but a little tentative, and Liz had a feeling this was his first time. The thought made her pussy and ass quiver together around his fingers, and warm cream trickled down her thigh.

"I'll be good," she whispered.

"Good." Ryan released her hand, giving her nipple a firm tweak before sliding his palm down sweaty curves to stroke her clit again. Audrey would have laughed in his face if he'd told her to be a good girl, but Elizabeth was whimpering and pushing her ass toward him. If she touched his cock again, it would all be over. He'd explode right now. He'd spurt ribbons of hot cum through his boxers, soak his jeans, and... Gotta stick to the note. He took a breath, pulled himself together.

"You really like it when I play with your clit, don't you, Elizabeth?" he whispered. She was melting around his fingers now. "You're holding onto your desk now because you can't take all the pleasure." Liz shuddered. Hell yes. She was. She was clutching her desk, moaning and crying out. "But I know you can take a lot more than this. And you're going to."

Her eyes squeezed shut. This was beyond insane. This was crazy, this was wrong, this was so fucking hot. Her student's fingers were buried deep in her cunt and ass. He was stroking her clit. She was putting her hand over his, encouraging him, gently adjusting his fingers, and spasming with excitement when he found the right spot. She hadn't read all the way through the note, but she knew exactly where it was going.

Too soon, he stopped stroking. Cool air met her bare pussy as his fingers left it. Her ass clenched up. This time, her hands stayed on her desk. When she heard the scrape of a zipper coming down, her nipples tightened with desire.

"You've been around," Ryan said softly. Warm firmness rubbed over her exposed pussy. She gasped when the head of Ryan's cock nudged her clit. "And you've had your share of cocks." Arching her back, she let his cock slide down her lips. Hard flesh lodged at her opening, the flared head pushing gently against her soaked cunt. A sob of need dropped from her lips. "Haven't you, Elizabeth?"

"Yes," she rasped.

"You know the feel of a man's body."

"Yesssss."

And God, "feel" was all she was getting. Hot male thighs pressing against hers. A large hand gripping her hip. Another hand holding her dripping pussy open. A meaty cock driving her insane, pressing against her slick entrance. She had no idea what Ryan's hard body looked like naked; she only felt his flushed skin, flexing muscles, and ragged breathing. How the hell could he hold back like this?

"And you're so ready when my big cock parts your juicy lips and slowly penetrates your knowledgeable pussy." Ryan dug his fingers into her curvy hip, straining to keep himself under control. Silky warmth opened around his cock as he sank into her slippery cunt, her pussy yielding to his thickness. "You can't stop moaning as I bend you over your desk." Moaning? More like growling. Her gorgeous ass pushed against him, soft heaven. Her cunt hugged his cock with warmth. He wondered if she could even hear him, but he kept going. "You're trying to thrust your gorgeous hips back at me." She was. And not just thrusting. Elizabeth was squeezing him, gripping his cock with her muscles, about to make him shoot. "Just relax, baby." He squeezed her supple ass, trying to hold her still. "Let me take you for a ride."

"That's as a far as I got," Liz breathed. She twisted to look at Ryan over her shoulder. "When I read the note."

Blue-green eyes, hot with lust, met hers. Need jolted her body. Ryan Sullivan had always looked...unimpressed. Like he'd seen what there was to see, and he couldn't bring himself to care. Now, his face was contorted with arousal and total focus. On her. He cared — hell yes, he cared.

He thumbed her clit, and her body twitched. "Why'd you stop reading?"

"Because of you," she panted. "Coming in— my office, wanting a recommendation."

"You were turned on, right?" He pinched her nipple — so large and firm between his fingers. "I could tell."

Oh God. Liz's stomach tightened. Her pussy spasmed around Ryan's cock, slick with juices, and he grunted softly.

"Ye...es," she whispered. "I didn't know— the note was you. But I thought about you that night, Ryan. I came so hard."

"Fuck." Ryan's low groan behind her was everything she could have hoped for.

He slammed into her with a sudden hard push. Liz shrieked. The breath left her body in a gasp. Yes, oh fuck yes. Ryan was withdrawing his dripping cock inch by inch, then plunging into her heat and wetness again. And again. Faster each time.

The note. He had to finish the note. Her soaked pussy engulfed him as he sank into her over and over. What had the note said? "You work so hard, baby," he muttered. "You do so much, Elizabeth. But you don't need to work right now. You just need to be fucked."

"Yes, I do..." Jesus, she was shaking with excitement.

"Hard." He emphasized the word with a deep thrust.

"Please, Ryan..." Her voice came out on a little sob. Hell, yes, she was begging now. Just like he'd hoped.

Ryan's pinches on her swollen clit, his thrusts into her needy cunt, his hand squeezing her ass, drove another shriek from Liz's mouth. And another. She was losing it, she thought dimly, as lust clenched her body.

"You have a tight, tight pussy, Elizabeth. Do you like it when I fuck you so hard?"

"Harder," she groaned.

Christ.

"Do it, baby," he whispered roughly. He was pounding her for all he was worth. "Do it, Elizabeth. Come for me."

"Ryan!" Liz screamed. Oh Jesus. Her cunt convulsed around the thick shaft spearing her again and again. She slumped over her desk, moaning in pure pleasure as she came in waves. She was so full, Ryan felt so big from this angle, and her office swam in front of her until she could only feel him piercing her steamy pussy.

"Just like that..." Every muscle in Ryan's body tightened with the effort to control himself until he finished the note. Damn, she was still coming. She'd obviously needed this. Her soaked cunt quivered on his cock. He flexed his hips, easing in and out of her tight warmth. "It's been too long for you, babe," he panted. "You need to be fucked hard. You need to come hard. You need me to fill you with hot cum."

She just moaned, past talking. Fuck, she was perfect. Her rounded hips had just the right heft in his hands. He slid his fingers up her toned stomach to cup a swaying tit. Pure woman, the weight of that ripe melon in his palm.

And he wanted to see those tits, he wanted to see her face, he wanted to kiss his teacher's lips while he came inside her, but she was so hot and wet and moaning and squeezing on him and shaking with pleasure as he fucked her...

Ryan groaned. Liz tensed as strong fingers tightened on her hips.

"Ohhhh Jesus, Elizabeth. You're so... I'm gonna... Uh," he grunted.

Liz moaned at his sudden deep thrusts. Her whole body shuddered in pleasure as Ryan shot spurt after spurt of cum into her eager cunt. Cupping her own mound, spread open around Ryan's thick flesh, she slipped fingers into juicy folds to pinch her clit. Ryan jerked against her, growling, when her soaked pussy rippled around his cock in long, slow spasms.

As her breath slowed, he pulled out, his cock glistening with juices. Panting, he rested one hand on her firm ass. His other hand still squeezed her hip.

The office came back into focus: the messy bookshelves overflowing with binders and sheet music, the stacks of magazines and CDs everywhere, the "Practice Makes Perfect" poster hanging on the wall. His clothes and bag lying on the floor. Her black dress crumpled around her feet, her saxophone case open under her desk.

Ryan blinked a few times. Lust still fogged his head, fighting with amazement. In front of him, Elizabeth bent over her desk, naked and delicious, her long dark hair hiding her face. He had no idea what she was thinking. He stroked her hip.

"And that's the end of the note," he whispered.

A long pause.

"Fuck the note," she hissed.

Whirling around, Liz grabbed hot male flesh. Ryan's shoulders were solid muscle under her hands, but she'd caught him off-guard. He stumbled backwards, blue-green eyes wide, and let her slam him against the door.

Damn. She took a minute to drink him in. Dressed, Ryan was good-looking. Naked, he was gorgeous. Smooth skin, broad shoulders tapering to a narrow waist, just-right muscles, and a thick cock still pointing at her, shiny with her juices.

He stared back, devouring her creamy curves, the full round tits he'd just held and wanted to see so badly, her deep pink nipples — puckered and hard and begging to be sucked, her smooth flat stomach, and the neat little dark vee between her thighs. The fire on her face as she gripped his shoulders, dark eyes sparking with lust.

Full lips closed over his in a hot kiss. His head spun. His tongue dove into her eager mouth. His cock had decided not to bother getting soft.

Liz moaned into Ryan's mouth. Oh yeah, his hands were buried in her long hair, pulling. She let her own hands roam all over the planes of his muscles, enjoying his tiny hard nipples, the light pattern of chest hair, the little dip of his belly button set into his rippling abs. When one hand found the back of his smooth neck and caressed it while she sucked his lower lip, Ryan let out a strangled growl and thrust his cock against her belly.

Such a gorgeous hard cock, she thought, amazed. Hard again, almost immediately. She wrapped her hand around the thick flesh, loving the velvety feel in her hand, and dropped to her knees. Opening her full lips, she took Ryan's cock in her mouth in one eager glide.

"Fuck," he choked out.

He braced himself against the office door, eyes rolling back in his head. Elizabeth's hot tongue was on his cock. All his fantasies had been wrong. She didn't give great head. She gave amazing head. Warm wetness enveloped his cock, swirling over the sensitive underside while a firm hand stroked his shaft. Soft fingers caressed his balls, cupping the sweaty skin in a smooth palm. When his cock sank deeper into her busy mouth, nudging the soft skin close to her throat, his eyes flew open.

He took in the sight of Elizabeth on her knees in front of him, all naked curves. She was moaning over and over again with pleasure, licking her own juices off his cock, her eyes smiling. Her full lips were wrapped around his shaft. Her tongue bathed his cock in steamy heat. Her throat relaxed to take him deeper before she pulled back to breathe.

"Mmmmm," she hummed.

Fuck, Elizabeth was into this. All in, and not embarrassed to show it. This wasn't a favor she was doing, to make him grateful or owe her back. Passion heated her flushed face and wide eyes. All Ryan could do was clutch the door behind him and let her take over. This was a woman who loved to suck cock.

Liz flicked her eyes up, holding Ryan's blue-green gaze as she licked his thick flesh. His eyes were half-closed, need twisting his face. He'd held back so much when he fucked her. Trying to control himself, trying to follow the note. She admired that, she certainly hadn't expected it, but fuck, now she wanted to see him lose all control.

Squeezing the base of his shaft, she urged his cock deeper into her mouth, licking and licking and licking the flared head. His skin was satin on her tongue, delicious. Ryan grunted at her knowing touch on his balls, fondling the sensitive skin expertly. He was going to— he couldn't—

With a soft pop, full lips left his cock. Firm fingers gripped his shaft. Big brown eyes looked up into his.

"Fuck my face," she whispered.

Holy shit. He bucked his hips, tentatively, as she opened those sexy lips to take him in again. His cock slid over her tongue, and his whole body tightened. He thrust into her warm mouth again, not wanting to go too far.

"Come on, Ryan," she murmured in that low voice, just like he'd imagined. "I know you can do better. I know you can go far. Just try."

Fucking hell. He gripped her hair, fingers wrapped around silky dark strands, and sank his cock into her mouth. Liz groaned with arousal as Ryan began fucking her mouth in earnest, his furious thrusts filling her mouth with hard flesh. Juices trickled down her thighs, his balls filled her palm, her other hand grasped his hot cock. Her full breasts bounced, her knees pressed into the linoleum floor, Ryan's eyes were locked on hers, his hands were tight in her hair, and with every plunge, she sucked his meaty cock as best she could—

"Oh," he grunted. "Oh yeah. Oh fuck. Elizabeth..."

Liz licked faster, urging him to let go. Warm cream flooded her mouth. Shocked blue-green eyes stared down at her as she eagerly sucked and swallowed each hot jet of Ryan's cum. Slowing her licks, she caressed her tongue over his cock through every last little twitch.

"I— shit," Ryan whispered, as she eased her mouth off his cock and gave him a gorgeous smile.

Reaching down, he took her hand and pulled her to her feet. That linoleum she'd been kneeling on looked hard, but a faded rug lay at one end of her office, next to the table and chairs. Loaded with stacks of papers, instrument cases, and books, of course. It felt natural to pull Elizabeth over there by the hand, shove all the extra stuff out of the way in a snowstorm of papers, and push her gently onto the rug.

She lay sprawled on the floor — naked, delicious, relaxed, a little smile on her face, totally available to him. He stretched out next to her, his eyes traveling over everything he'd ever wanted to see. His hands followed.

Liz moaned softly at Ryan's hands all over her, stroking her shoulders, caressing her throat, hefting her full breasts, rubbing the flat smoothness of her belly. One hand slipped between her thighs and opened juicy lips, drinking in the flushed folds of her aroused pussy. His fingers found her rosy little clit. He pulled the hood up with one fingertip and brushed the exposed tip. She jumped, a shudder wracking her body from head to toe.

"So this is the hot little pussy I just fucked," he murmured.

His tongue dove into hot silky flesh.

A gasp left her mouth. Ryan's tongue was stroking over her swollen lips. Little licks and sucks teased her clit. Surprise and arousal chased each other down Liz's body. Ryan was shockingly good at eating pussy. Hours in a practice room with his trombone, building up the muscles around his mouth, practicing tonguing patterns, developing breath control — who the hell knew if that was the reason, or just that he'd been with girls and paid attention, but his hot soft tongue sent washes of heat through her thighs. She cupped his head, stroking buzzed blond hair.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds