In Your Office Ch. 04

"Oh baby," she moaned. The moans just kept coming now. "That's so good. Please, baby... Oh Jesus. Don't stop..."

"Not gonna stop," Ryan murmured into her slick folds. She tasted so good. Fresh and tangy and enthusiastic, yeah, he could taste her enthusiasm, the way her heated body thrust against his mouth with every nibble and nuzzle. He tongued her juicy cunt harder, exploring satiny lips inside and out. When his lips closed around her sensitive clit and sucked hard, she shrieked, digging her heels into his muscled back.

Yes. Liz closed her eyes, sensations swirling through her. Ryan was holding her thighs firmly, sucking her clit again and again. Her pussy contracted around sudden thickness. He was fingering her. Need clutched her body, pulling whimpers from her mouth. The pleasure kept sharpening until she came on Ryan's mouth and fingers in long deep spasms.

Dimly, she was aware of Ryan pulling away, grinning down at her, his handsome face smeared with her juices and looking very pleased with himself. He was climbing over her, bending down to kiss her. Warm thickness prodded her saturated pussy. Sweet holy fuck, he was hard again.

Lifting her hips, Liz urged him inside her. Ryan groaned softly as she opened her mouth to his kiss. She really was licking her own juices off his lips, like he'd hoped. Fuck, she was so hot, so wet, so open, just melting around his cock and in his arms. "Deeper," she was whimpering, "harder, oh God—"

Oh yeah. He went deeper. He went harder. He was growling now, making as much noise as she was, and he just wanted to bury himself completely in her creamy body. Her neck was so soft and smooth under his tongue, her luscious tits rubbed against his chest again and again, her pussy was so fucking alive, she was so alive and hot and excited and needy, and as he sucked harder and harder on her neck, her cries echoed off the walls off her office. Her satiny pussy rippled around his cock, milking the hard flesh.

"Ryan," she whispered in that breathy little voice he'd known she had, and he came.

Minutes later, Liz's eyes fluttered open. Ryan had collapsed next to her, firm and male, his skin warm. She lay curled up against him on the floor of her office, her head on his shoulder, his hand on her breast. The worn softness of the rug tickled her naked body. Cool linoleum pressed against her bare legs. Her skin was sticky was sweat. Her sax case lay just in her field of vision, under her desk.

Dazed, she rolled her head to the side and looked up at Ryan. His blue-green eyes were on her, half-closed.

"We really just did that," she murmured.

"Yeah." He gently squeezed her breast. "We did."

"And." Liz stopped.

"And what?"

"Did I scare you?" She kept her voice light. "Did I come on too strong?"

Ryan blinked. "Did I look scared?"

She laughed and shook her head against his shoulder.

"Like I said before. You're very passionate. I knew you had it in you." Knew, as in, his fantasies had barely scratched the surface.

"Thanks. You too."

"Yeah." Ryan sounded surprised, like he was thinking it over. "I guess so. Thanks to you. Ms. K." He grinned. "I mean it. You really are inspiring."

"Ryan," she said softly. She hated to say this, but she had to. "This was a one-time thing." She touched his cheek, stroking smooth skin lightly. "Trust me. It's better for both of us that way."

Ryan's eyes widened. He opened his mouth to argue. Was she kidding? They'd just had the most earth-shattering fuck. Wasn't this just the beginning? There were so many fantasies to act out. He needed to finger her on the piano and fuck her against the whiteboard, turn her over his knee and spank her if she was a bitch again in rehearsal, eat her out in his car, screw her on every available surface at her place, and—

And this one time had been perfect. You don't mess with perfection.

Swallowing everything he'd been about to say, he closed his eyes and kept them closed for a long minute. Liz tensed in his arms. If he pushed back— if he gave her a hard time— But when Ryan's eyes opened, he looked thoughtful. He nodded.

"One favor, Elizabeth."

She raised her eyebrows, waiting.

"Call me Ryan for the rest of the year. Not Sullivan. Okay?"

Her face relaxed into a smile. Damn, she was pretty, Ryan thought. Beautiful, when she was freshly fucked. "Of course I will."

"And don't delete my number from your phone."

"Ryan..." Now she was giving him a teacher look. "You said one favor. Don't push it."

"Please?" Those blue-green eyes were putting on a puppy dog expression. The same wide eyes he'd given her when he'd asked for the recommendation. Had that really been three days ago? But the plea looked a lot more sincere this time.

Liz shook her head. "No promises." But she stifled a smile in Ryan's shoulder.

His hand stayed closed around the swell of her breast, his thumb pressing against her firm nipple. One leg was wedged between hers. He leaned down to kiss her, and she sighed, her mouth yielding to his, her hand sliding up the back of his neck to play with his hair.

Her thighs were so wet, her pussy ached from the pounding he'd given her, and her arms and legs felt like jelly. Unsticking her sweaty skin from Ryan's hard body was the last thing she wanted to do right now. Ryan gently squeezed her breast, and she sighed and bent to lick salty perspiration off his neck. Then she rolled away from him.

Ryan reached behind him to the shelf he'd cleaned up — Wednesday, Christ, just two days ago, and it was already messy again — and handed her a box of tissues. Her mouth bent in a wry grin.

Propping himself on one elbow, he watched Liz openly as she patted her soaked thighs dry, smoothed her tousled hair into a ponytail, confined those gorgeous tits in her satin bra, pulled her panties over the curve of her ass, and did up her black dress, button by button. His own clothes went on a lot faster.

When Liz knelt to pick up the papers they'd scattered, Ryan bent to help her.

"You don't have to, Ryan. I can take care of my own mess."

"I know." There was a half-smile on his face. He flicked her ponytail over her shoulder. "I want to."

Liz let him finish, shaking her head. Then she held out the recommendation.

"What?" Ryan looked startled. "Oh." He laughed. "That."

His collar was crooked. Liz reached up to straighten it. She couldn't help herself. Ryan leaned down and kissed the corner of her mouth. His breath was warm. Liz could taste herself on his lips. She held herself back from jumping on him again — just barely.

Then she leaned against the wall and watched as Ryan slung his bag over his shoulder, opened the door of her office, and quietly left the band room.

Liz stayed by the wall for a long minute. Once Ryan's footsteps had died away, she turned off the light, closed the office door, took her sax out of its case in the dark, and began to play.

*******

Epilogue

The next day, Liz sat down and talked calmly with Rob, like grownups. The breakup was over in a few minutes. It didn't take much longer to retrieve their clothes from each others' places and give back their extra keys. And if there was regret on his face, there was at least as much relief. Liz knew she looked the same way.

When she hugged Rob goodbye, she wished him the best and meant it. She wasn't furious anymore. Maybe he'd find a woman who'd talk him out of late nights at the office and into good sex with more finesse than she had.

Early mornings puffing on the treadmill were replaced with long runs outside, the good hard kind that soaked her with sweat. Her saxophone spent more time out of its case. She let herself stay out later at night, sleep later in the morning.

Band rehearsals were more relaxed the rest of the year. After she'd dismissed symphonic band one day, Liz overheard a trombone player muttering to Ryan on the way out the door, "Man, Ms. K is a lot more chill. Maybe she finally got lucky." Ryan just shrugged and smiled.

Every so often, a little curl of guilt woke her up in the middle of the night. She'd behaved unethically. She'd cheated on Rob. She'd had ferocious sex with an impressionable 18-year-old guy. But late in May, Ryan casually stopped by her podium after class to tell her he'd redone his audition tape at the last minute, on a Friday after school, and he'd gotten the scholarship. Her recommendation had really pushed him to the next level. She'd helped him go far. Liz nodded, smiled, and said something encouraging, willing her face not to blush. She knew exactly which after-school Friday he meant.

Up 'til graduation, she couldn't shake the question: would Ryan open his mouth? But as far as she could tell, he never did. Now and then, she caught him watching her during band rehearsal with that thoughtful expression on his face. Her body always responded, and she always pushed the attraction down. Come to think of it, he didn't seem to be with his cute blonde girlfriend anymore. Good friends aside, Liz never did see the two of the them together in the halls after that sweaty afternoon with Ryan in her office.

The day before graduation, Liz walked into her office. Along with the usual books and papers, her desk was piled with cards from students.

Ms. K, I'll never forget what you taught me. Have an amazing time on your sabbatical next year.

We're all going to miss you. Take me in your suitcase?

You're going to come back and teach here, right, Ms. K?

As Liz looked through the cards, smiling, another flash of white caught her eye. An envelope peeked out of her grade book, under a pile of forms. When she pulled it out, she saw the name typed on the front: Elizabeth.

Her body prickled, and sweat pooled under her armpits.

When she unfolded the paper, there was just one word at the top: Thanks.

Underneath was an exact rendition of her saxophone tattoo, down to the little notes flying out of the horn. Ryan wasn't a bad artist. Next to it was a drawing of a very happy trombone. Perky. That trombone looked really perky.

Snorting with laughter, her cheeks red, Liz jammed the note into her purse.

At graduation the next evening, as she hugged students goodbye, Liz found herself face to face with Ryan's smiling parents. Shaking hands with Mr. and Mrs. Sullivan, while they thanked her for everything she'd done for their son in the band program, was one of the more awkward moments of Liz's life. Ryan, in his cap and gown, all innocence, just had to describe her as "my most influential teacher" and "the one who really taught me how to care." But the grin on Ryan's face was sincere.

And as soon as she got home, she'd delete his number from her phone.

*******

Thanks for reading! I had a lot of fun exploring unbridled lust in this series, while going places no good teacher should ever go. Have an opinion? Leave feedback or email me. Voting is also awesome. Hearing what strikes a chord with you, the reader, keeps me on the writing path.

I have a standalone story planned for later this summer, along with an urban romance that wants my attention and some Science Fiction/Fantasy ideas. If you want to know what's coming next and be notified when I post a new story, send me private feedback with your email address, or write directly to the email in my bio. I will always protect your privacy. I love hearing from you and appreciate all the words of support.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds