Incestory: Going to the Chapel

"You gonna jerk that cock for me?"

I willingly obliged her and stroked my hand up and down my shaft faster. She matched my strokes with her own by making her hips rotate slowly on the bed.

"Show me that pussy," I insisted.

She shifted the thong aside to reveal her perfect little bald snatch.

"You like that?" she asked as she slid a couple of her fingers between the dark vulva and spread them wide to reveal her little moist pink hole, "I know I really do."

I groaned in ecstasy and stumbled forward against the edge of the bed.

"Watch me, Jaime; I'm going to fuck myself!"

She slid her manicured middle finger over her clitoris and down her slit before wiggling it forcefully into her hole and fucking herself with it. Her hips thrust and rolled in time with her plunging finger.

The sight of my teen Cousin looking at my cock and fingering herself was arguably the sexiest thing I'd ever seen in my life. I felt the pressure build in my nuts and I pumped even faster.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum!" I spat. "Wait!" she cried.

There was no way ... I climaxed with a spasm and an amazing thick jet of semen!

I hadn't busted a really good nut for a really long time and it showed. The jets arced through the air and splashed across the inside of her thighs and the back of her hand with an audible 'SPLAT'.

I stepped quickly out of my bunched pants and straddled her chest, jerked the halter down, and pumped out the rest of my load over her fantastic tits.

Her button-sized brown nipples were more perfect uncovered and were twice as beautiful now that they were coated with my sperm.

Ginny slid her out of the halter and pulled it off over her head causing her beautiful long hair to fan out across the bed.

"You are so fucking hot!" I gushed.

I dropped down, pushed her fantastic tits together and buried my cock between them. It was the moment I'd been dreaming about all night.

I started with long slow strokes and ramped up until my balls bounced off of her chest obscenely as I lovingly fucked away; my cum being the perfect lubricant. Ginny flicked her tongue out, catching the tip of my cock on every upstroke.

Incredibly, fucking her luscious soft tits was just as good as any pussy I could remember and I was splashing her lips and tongue with another thick round of cum after only a few more seconds.

"Goddamn, Jaime!" she laughed, "You're gonna have to hold out better than that if you're ever gonna fuck me!"

She wiped her lips with the back of her free hand then leaned on one elbow and took me into her mouth. She rolled her tongue around the sensitive ridge of the head licking up the last few dribbles of cum.

I spasmed uncontrollably from the intensity of the sensation. It was so pleasurable - it was extremely painful. She moaned on my dick and continued jamming her fingers in her pussy at a furious pace.

I leaned over her on all fours for balance and to watch her masturbate. I was spent but my dick stayed hard in her mouth.

The vibrations of her moans and her rolling tongue as she made herself cum was too much for me so I pulled my dick out of her mouth, fell over on my side, and promptly passed out.

*****************************

When I awoke, it was late morning.

Ginny was already dressed and making a phone call. Her voice must have roused me.

"I can't wait ... Jaime and I are still a day out but I don't anticipate any delays or obstacles."

She was wearing the sandals again, with tight white capris, and a tank top t-shirt. Her hair was back in a ponytail.

"Who's paying for all the calls?" I moaned at her as I rolled over and looked for something resembling water to drink.

"What time is your plane arriving?" she continued.

I lay back to admire her as she talked.

She spread her legs over each of the arms of the over-stuffed chair and pretended not to notice me watching her.

"I wish you came to the States more often," She winked and pinched her right nipple through the shirt, "I know the casino ...," she licked her lips and slid her hand up under her shirt. "No, I don't know where he is going to stay."

She slid her finger down her body and then up and down the seam of the capris stretched over her sexy mound.

"He really needs to see Tabby," she smiled at me, "he wants to give her something."

My cock tented the sheets making her smile. She'd gotten the reaction she was looking for.

"OK, we'll see you then."

She hung up and picked up her bags.

"Get dressed already, you fuckin' Pervert," she said as she strolled to the door, "we're on a tight schedule."

*****************************

As we drove, I tried to steer the conversation in any direction except what had happened last night.

My dick was still at half-mast from her little show and I didn't want to drive with a hard-on all day.

"What did your Mom want?" I asked.

"She wanted to know if you'd fucked me yet."

"Stop kidding."

"Dude, everyone knows you're just like your dad."

"What do you mean?"

"No sé ... no es importante," she waved off my question.

Before I could ask again, she leaned against me and teasingly squeezed my cock through my sweatpants.

"And everyone knows you were fucking Tabby the whole time she was pregnant."

My breath caught in my chest.

"Pussy is pussy, right?" she teased.

"WHAT?" I shouted.

"Even if it is your own sister."

"That's insane!" I said more calmly.

"Like shooting cum all over your cousin's face and tits?"

That was it - my dick jumped to life in her hand like an adoring puppy and she squeezed it gently.

"You're going to have to do something about that," I said.

"We'll see," she squeezed it again.

"Bitch."

She suddenly let go, pushed the seat back and put her feet up on the dashboard. Her ankle bracelet glinted in the desert sunlight around her thin golden ankle.

"I want to see you take care of it," she nodded towards my bulge.

"I'm driving."

"So."

"You wanna get to Vegas tonight or not?"

"Oh well, then you'll just have to wait until you see Tabby, I guess," she giggled.

I freed my cock and stroked it as I drove.

She leaned forward and put her head on my shoulder so I could see her beautiful tits down the top of her shirt. She slid her fingers between her legs and rubbed her knees together. At least she was helping out in her own little way.

"Cum for 'The Girls', Jaime," she moaned in my ear.

She watched me relieve myself all over my leg and then sat back in the seat putting on a pair of rose-tinted sunglasses my pot-head roommate must have left.

"Feel better now?" she asked.

She must have gone through my car while I was sleeping.

"Not really," I replied.

*****************************

We weren't going to make it until the morning so we stopped at a decent hotel this time.

Ginny ordered room-service while I cleaned up in the bathroom.

"So, you're getting breakfast, right?" I asked as we polished off the last of the overpriced hamburgers that she'd laid out across the bed.

"Yeah, right," she laughed.

I flicked a fry off of the cheap comforter at her: "You gotta come up with some ass, grass, or cash 'cause nobody rides for free."

She laughed again and rolled off the bed and out of sight. I heard her going through her bags for a minute. When she came back up from behind the bed she had a fat joint in her mouth and was sporting the rosy sunglasses.

"Man, I'm glad you found that shit before some traffic cop did," I said. I hadn't known it was in my car.

"Good enough?" She pulled the wife beater off and artfully laid her sexy tits on the edge of the bed. "I got two out of three."

"Deal." I said and tossed her a pack of matches from an unused ashtray on the bed-stand.

*****************************

The shower was already getting cold but neither of us cared.

We'd spent the last half-hour soaping each other up and now she sat on my hands as I held her in the air by her sexy brown ass.

She was light enough for me to hold without trouble but she clung to me with her arms locked around my neck anyway.

I pressed her hard against the tile for balance and rotated my torso against her so that her dark soapy nipples moved in tiny circles against my chest. She sucked and nibbled on my neck and ear. Her hot breath sending shivers down my spine.

I held her so that the head of my dick made small circles barely inside her creamy entrance. I wanted to just fuck her but I also wanted to make the sensation last as long as I possibly could.

She started to squirm impatiently as I rotated my hips.

"Stop teasing me, Fucker!"

She wrapped her legs around my back and thrust at me. She was trying desperately to make me enter her completely. I pulled away every time she pushed.

"Who's the tease?" I challenged.

"Fuck me!"

I ran my fat tip between her soapy lips a few more times for spite.

"Not yet."

She brutally grabbed my hair and pulled us nose to nose with her legs. She was light but she was very strong and she held me locked to her effortlessly.

Her long wet hair fell on either side of our faces creating a dark and private little world where only the two of us existed.

"Imagine I'm Tabby," She kissed me on the tip of my nose, "fuck your little sister!"

"I'm gonna fuck you, Ginny ... sooner or later."

"¡Atorrante!" She spat, "¡Ya Fuimos!"

She head butted me just hard enough to hurt.

"Ow, Bitch!" I laughed, "Fine!"

I was getting just as impatient as her so I gently relaxed my arms and lowered her onto my throbbing cock one glorious inch at a time.

She gasped out a little sexy pant with each tiny thrust and I felt her muscles contract around me spasmodically. My ears roared from a rush of blood and my eyes fluttered; I almost passed out from the pleasure.

"Look at me!" She twisted her hands in my hair and pulled my head up so that she bore into my brain with her big brown eyes.

I kissed her sensuously never losing her gaze. Her lips were soft and luscious.

"That's better," she admitted.

I stroked in slow circular patterns making sure my pelvis never eased off her clit and that my full length filled her completely.

"You didn't cum already did you?"

"Fuck you, Ginny!" I laughed, "I'm doing my best!"

"You're doing fine, Baby," she acknowledged and relaxed, closing her eyes, releasing the grip on my hair, and melting into me.

We fucked each other then, sliding our bodies slowly and steadily up and down each other, until she was moaning into my neck, her long wet hair spilling down my back.

The heat of her skin, her steaming little pussy, the hot breath on my neck, it was all so intense that I was actually glad for the freezing cold water running down my back.

I felt her begin to build up to a climax. It started as a slight quivering in her legs and slowly spread up her body.

"Oh yeah... here I go!" she gasped, gripping my shoulders and leaning back.

Her arms wrapped around my head pinning my face to her as she peaked and her whole body began to quake in tiny little tremors from the intensity of her orgasm.

"Ooooh, Jaime, It's so fucking hot! I'm cumming!"

Suddenly, she bucked and cried out, clawing me as her shoulders bounced off the tile until I was forced to pull out and set her down on the edge of the tub to keep her from hurting herself.

I looked down to see her jamming her fingers viscously in her pussy to keep the pleasure going, her hips rocking back and forth.

She grabbed my cock and jerked it violently, aiming it at her mouth.

"Awwww shit!" I warned.

"Cum in my mouth!" she panted.

She didn't have to say it twice ... I leaned in and let go.

The first thick spurts arced into her open mouth and coated her tongue. She pursed her pouty lips around the very tip of my dick like she was working the end of a milk-shake straw and pumped my shaft, sucking the remaining cum directly out of my balls in one long steady gulp.

*****************************

It was nearly dawn when we got to Vegas.

Ginny's Mother was waiting for us in a parking garage. There was no missing the stretch limo.

I stopped in a spot directly behind the limo and hesitated briefly before jerking the emergency brake back and killing the engine.

"Will I see you again?"

"Don't be such a bitch!" Ginny laughed and opened the passenger door, "You'll get to see Tabby soon enough and you'll forget all about me."

"I won't forget you," I said.

"I know," she smiled.

"Where is Tabby?" I asked. I had to try at least one more time.

She stretched back to me and stroked my cheek gently with the back of her hand.

"I gotta go," she said, spinning to grab her bags from the back as she exited. "I'll call you later and you better fucking answer it this time."

I winced as she slammed the Spider's door a bit harder than I liked.

She blew me a goodbye kiss.

*****************************

I awoke to my phone ringing on the bed stand. I looked around for a moment before realizing I was in a motel in Vegas. It had to be near noon by the glare of the sun on the blinds.

"Hey, Buenudo," Ginny said when I answered, "Tabby says she needs to see you before it's too late."

My mind went blank and my heart raced.

"When ... where ... when?" I was at a loss for words.

"She's at the chapel already but you have to fuckin' hurry, the ceremony's in two hours."

She paused.

"What?"

Silence was especially meaningful when Ginny used it.

"You've got to go in the back entrance so I'll text you the directions."

"Why do I have to go in the back?" I asked.

She paused again and sighed loudly: "¡Que Dios me ayuda! When are you just gonna learn to do what I tell you to do?"

*****************************

The chapel was easy enough to sneak into.

I managed to avoid being seen by anyone without hardly any effort. I wandered the halls until I found the door that Ginny had described.

I started to turn the handle but my heart started pounding. All this time and now I was going to see her.

Finally.

"Excuse me, sir," A thin grey-haired old man stepped around the corner to my right.

I just stared at him, hoping he'd go away.

"It is not customary for the groom," the man said as he looked me up and down disapprovingly, "or any male members of the family, to see the bride before the ceremony."

"What?" I asked impatiently.

"I'm the Pastor ... this is my chapel."

He folded his arms and cocked an eyebrow at me making his expression even more intensely disapproving.

"Fuck off," I told him and quietly entered the room locking the door behind me.

*****************************

My sister's voice: "Jaime!"

I turned around and there she was - my angel.

She stood motionless and glowed in a long flowing silver-white gown in a bright circle of silver light.

Blue clouds and cherubs floated behind her.

I rubbed my eyes ... I was hallucinating, I had to be, it was too surreal to comprehend.

Then my tunnel-vision cleared and my heart began to beat again. I gasped out the breath I had sucked in and held for too long.

The glowing effect was created by two brass lamps mounted on the wall above her. Her dirty-blonde hair and wedding dress captured the light and shined in response. The impression was doubled by the mural of angels dancing and playing trumpets, on bright blue and white clouds covering the wall behind her.

Her hair was done up in a sexy bejeweled Victorian style with a small tiara that left long curly strands of golden hair to fall around each cheek.

Her bright green eyes danced and her full pouty lips broke into a huge smile I thought would split her tiny face.

Her dress was extremely expensive and elegant but not overly frilly. Her legs were covered but no-one was going to get past her face and outstanding cleavage to notice.

She wore elbow length white satin gloves. I liked the effect - it was very Camelot.

The dress swished as she threw herself at me but I reached up and caught her chin gently to stop her.

I had to drink her in for a moment. She was a far cry from the rag-a-muffin that had appeared lost and pregnant at my door so long ago.

"You are so unbelievably beautiful! I thought I was in a fantasy," I started to pour my heart out to her but she put her gloved finger to my lips to silence me.

"A fantasy!" she laughed, "Okay! You are my Odysseus ... returning to claim his prize after all of his trials!"

"That name's kinda gay!"

"Shhhhhhh," she giggled, "this is your only chance!"

"No, it can't be," I protested.

"It is. Please, don't ruin it."

I swooped her up and laid her down on a long linen covered couch beneath the cherubs.

"My Olive Tree Bed?" she asked me, "So I am your Penelope!"

"I don't know, I never read much Shakespeare."

"Silly!" She kissed me all over the top of my head as I gently lifted the many folds of her dress while kissing every part of her that I could reach with my lips.

I wanted to melt into her - crush our flesh together until our souls could finally touch directly.

"Easy!" she warned.

She wore thigh-high cream-colored stockings and a white garter. Her soaked panties were barely fabric and I tore them accidently when trying to pull them down.

"Sorry," I stammered.

"Put them in your pocket," she whispered conspiratorially, "a keepsake."

I ripped them off effortlessly and shoved them quickly into my jeans pocket.

We kissed roughly as I tenderly massaged her wet clit and smooth silky blonde pussy with my hungry fingers.

She reached down and freed my cock from my pants and ran her white-gloved thumb over the tip to spread my precum around.

She stroked the head slowly and lovingly. The material was softer and smoother than I thought it would be.

I sped up the pace of my hips.

"You'll mess up my dress," Tabby warned as I thrust my cock swiftly in her gentle grip.

"That's my intention!"

"Please ... don't," she moaned, "promise me!"

"No."

I kissed her to silence her and licked her rosy lip-gloss off in the process.

"That lipstick took me hours to pick out!" she cried, "You still like to eat my makeup?"

I had a flash of memory then ... She was just learning to be a woman, experimenting with makeup, and I was always licking the cherry and grape flavored gloss from her lips.

"I forgot about that," I said.

It didn't occur to me then - she was tricking me into unwittingly kissing her.

How clever!

"You little slut!" I accused.

"I'm yooouuur little slut, Jaime" she confessed.

She tightened her grip on my throbbing dick and used the leverage to pull me onto the couch so that I was between her legs.

The folds of her long white wedding dress spilled off the couch as she placed her left leg over the back and lifted her right knee so that it was almost even with her beautiful green eyes.

She was giving me full access to her.

"I love you, Tabby!"

"Shushhhh," She lifted her hips and engulfed the head of my dripping dick, "I know that."

I shuddered at the intense heat of her pussy.

We both looked down our bodies, forehead to forehead, to watch her hot little blonde snatch swirl around the head of my dick. After a few moments, I leaned in and tried to push deeper into her.

Having a baby hadn't changed her shape at all and she was as tight as I remembered. Maybe love blinds you but I couldn't imagine any man who wouldn't kill to cum in her.

She hissed and her creamy pussy gripped and held me. I froze ... the ecstasy was indescribable.

"Not yet!" she cried.

She kissed and tugged on my lower lip and gently rubbed my back as I urgently swirled my hips to overcome her resistance on my dick to melt into her.

"Call me Penelope!" she urged.

"Please let me fuck you ... Pentalope?"

"Penelope!" She laughed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds