Incestory: Going to the Chapel

"Please, Penelope?"

"Mmmmmmm!" she hummed and finally relaxed her muscles to let me in.

She hadn't been with anyone in a very long time, I could tell. I felt sick for a moment with the guilt of a cheater.

I rocked my hips and ground into her forcefully. She grunted and dropped her legs around me, trapping me, and swayed in rhythm to my movement - lifting her body to greet mine on each stroke.

The dress rustled and tore somewhere in protest.

"It's okay!" I said, not willing to let anything stop me from stroking my Sister's tight luscious snatch.

I felt her breathing quicken and her abdomen begin to quiver against mine. I quickened my pace to keep up.

She responded by thrusting into me as hard as I thrust into her, our bodies slapping together in carnal embrace - she was going to be sporting bruises on her Honeymoon if we weren't careful.

"Slow down!" she insisted, not heeding her own request.

"Can't!" was all I could manage in reply.

Our bodies and spirits connected then, on several levels, and became as close as two humans can possibly be.

At last, we were as one in every sense of the word - spiritually, mentally, and as terrible as it might sound to others - even genetically.

"It's okay!" she cried.

We kissed as I buried myself to the hilt just as she held herself in the air to suck as much of me into her as she could.

I could feel the contractions of her cervix on the tip of my cock as it pulsed inside her, our organs caressing each other, imitating our kiss in their own epoch spanning primitive way.

"Cumming!" I gasped.

"Call me Penelope!" she demanded again.

"PENELOPE!" I grunted as I poured the thick cum into my sister, splashing it over her convulsing uterus, filling her.

It flowed out, ran down my balls, and triggered an orgasmic loopback which stimulated another shorter burst of semen adding to the flow already saturating her wedding dress.

Suddenly, she gasped, tensed, and splashed me with her own ejaculate as her body shuddered and gyrated beneath mine, her pussy smearing against me as she ground out her orgasm.

"I love you,I love you, I love you," she muttered as we rolled our hips and I sprayed my love inside of her.

I wondered distantly how the dress was going to look now as I floated in a see of angels and white clouds glowing with silver light on tears flowing from emerald green eyes.

"So let his name be Odysseus," she whispered, her hot breath causing my spine to shiver, "the Son of Pain ... a name he will earn in full."

*****************************

I staggered down the midday Vegas street for hours in a stupor, my eyes slit against the desert sun.

People avoided me by wide margins as they passed.

I had to look horrible. No, I had to look far worse than horrible if I looked anything like I felt.

She was gone now ... gone for good.

My cellphone rang.

"Yeah?"

"Dude, do you still remember my name?" Ginny asked.

"I don't know ... who is this?"

"I knew it," she laughed, "She fucked your brains out ... whatever little bit you had to start with anyway."

A couple of tourists stepped off the curb to let me pass.

"Now what?" I asked a bit impatiently.

"Well, Shithead, your Dad is on a rampage at the Chapel."

"He knows I was there?"

"Duuuuuuh."

"How?"

"Minga! You fucked her silly," Ginny never minced words, "It took my Mom so long to get her dress straightened out that it nearly blew the fucking ceremony!"

"Is it over already?"

"Yeah, the old fart married her." My heart sank a notch - a notch below what I thought, up to that point in time, had been the lowest one.

"Now what?" I asked again - only this time I was speaking more to myself then to her.

My life was over.

"Things have changed," her voice was serious again.

Okay, change was starting to feel normal. I embraced it ... anything to make the anguish in me go away.

"How?" I asked.

"You got me now, okay?" she said softly.

"I'm really fucked."

"I guess I could let you stay with me at the hotel 'til I gotta go back to school," she said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, My Mom will never know, I have a feeling you might need some time to ... recover."

"Thanks," I sighed, "I'm feeling a little wore out these last few days."

"No shit, Baby."

*****************************

She still wore her bridesmaid dress and was every inch as beautiful to me as Tabby had been a few hours earlier.

Her dress was much shorter - mid thigh, and I could just see the garter on her left leg peeking from under the hem.

She wore sharp white heels that made her look at least five inches taller.

"Those are the 'Fuck Me Pumps', Huh?" I asked.

"As advertised," she smiled, seemingly happy I noticed.

She stuck her hand in my pants, grabbed my cock and balls, and smeared the mixture of my Sister's juices and my own cum from my crotch into my hair.

"You are a Lady, no doubt."

The gleam of mischief in her eyes made her sexy in a much more devilish way than Tabby could manage.

"Go get a shower," she said and sniffed her fingers.

"You should probably wash that off too," I suggested.

"Is that an invite, Bobosa?" she beamed, "you still think I'm sexy after you fucked Tabby?"

"It's gotta be the shoes."

She posed like a super-model, mocking Vivian in her photos.

"Sure it's not the 'Little Girls'?" she asked framing her tits with her hands.

"Could be your hair," I tugged on one of the loose dark bangs.

She put the back of one hand on her forehead; her head tilted up in profile with her hair hanging straight down, the other hand went on her hip.

I recognized the pose from the second page of her Mother's spread in my cum-stained magazine.

"Maybe you like this one better?" she asked as she flowed down until she was sitting on her heels with her hands on her knees.

The white dress slid up and bunched up at the top of her thighs exposing her beautiful legs well above the garters.

I was really starting to dig the whole stocking thing.

She spread her legs and puckered her lips, looking up at me in a haughty model's mask. I had to admit, she was her Mother's equal and I wanted badly to stick mt dick in her mouth.

I applauded her by clapping like a gay thespian. My cock was much more generous and gave her a standing ovation in my pants.

She rose and curtsied elegantly - to my penis: "Gracias, mi Pequeño Amigo."

*****************************

The shower was starting to be my favorite place to be with her.

I didn't bother with foreplay and just bent her over under the spray of the shower. She braced herself with her palms against the wall under the showerhead.

The spray of the water on the top of my head and the feel of it streaming down my neck and back - combined sensually with the sensation of her fine brown ass bouncing against me while I slid in and out of her.

She dropped her head down between her arms for balance, straightened her legs until she was on the tips of her toes, and jiggled her ass to make her plump little cheeks clap together like a stripper.

The move made my balls vibrate at an unbelievable frequency.

"Where the hell did you learn that?" I panted as I felt them tighten.

She noticed my sudden tension too.

"Don't cum in me, okay?"

I pulled out and pumped my cock over the small of her back as I climaxed.

She spun around on her heels and grabbed my squirting dick, smearing her fantastic tits with the thick streams of cum before the water washed it away.

I couldn't believe I had any jizz left at all after the day I'd had.

"Your turn," she said when I wound down and the last of her tugs yielded no more cum.

She rinsed herself quickly and then stepped up onto both sides of the tub with the spray at her back.

She grabbed the shower rod with one hand while bracing herself on the wall with the other, thrusting her beautiful bald pussy at me.

"You better know what to do," she warned.

"I think I can figure it out," I laughed.

I leaned in, gentling spreading her lips with my tongue. She thrust her hips at me causing my tongue to sink completely into her hot tangy hole.

She wasn't in the mood for foreplay either apparently. Too bad, I wanted to take my time with her. I kissed my way up her tight little golden body from her belly-button to her neck as I lathered her with copious amounts of shower gel.

"You are such a fucking teaser!" she whined.

I took my time by switching up between massaging her sexy hard nipples and her fantastic little bald pussy. When I would massage her tits, she would lean back and smear her pussy on my chest and stomach. When I moved my hands down to her steamy little pussy, she would lean forward and put her tits in my mouth while kissing the top of my head.

Eventually I concentrated on her pussy until the fast rocking of her hips and her panting labored breathing told me she was getting close to cumming.

It was time to wrap it up ... I knelt onto my knees and buried my tongue in her again fucking her with it and engulfing her entire pussy in my mouth.

She got so wet, my chin sank into her.

"Yeah, you perverted Motherfucker," she grunted as she ground her swollen clit on my lashing tongue. "Suck my pussy!"

I reached up to pinch her nipples with my left hand and slid my hand around her ass to press her tight little sphincter with my thumb.

"Ow, shit!" she jerked her ass away from my probing digit.

"Trust me ...," I started to protest but she thrust her pussy back into my mouth, silencing me mid-sentence.

I slid my thumb back between her cheeks and wiggled it until it slid past the barriers and finally sunk all the way into her ass.

"Ow!"

"Relax!" I said, my voice muffled by her pussy.

After a few seconds she relaxed and rocked back and forth between my thumb and tongue.

"Oh my gaaawd!" she squealed, "I never thought I'd like that!"

"Mmmmmm Hmmmmmmm!" was the best response I could muster with my entire lower face occupied with her pussy.

A few seconds later she was pulling my hair viciously and grinding out an orgasm on my mouth. "Motherfucker ... aspíreme ... my ass ... ooooh lámame ... uugh ... cójame ... my ass!"

I could only try to imagine what was going on in her mind but I was willing to guess it had something to do with the thumb in her ass. Ginny had done me right the last few days so I sucked and thrust my tongue against her clit the best I could to prolong the experience.

When she started to buck and flow, I licked her, worshipfully, lifting her to my mouth like a Chalice until she was finished cumming on my lips.

"Fuckin' right!" she gasped, "You have been forgiven!"

"Thanks, now I can sleep at night."

"Don't count on it."

I stood and rinsed my face and hands over her shoulder. Ginny fell back into the tub and into my arms pulling me close - clinging to me.

*****************************

"Jaime?" There was a sweet note in her voice I hadn't heard her use before.

I kissed the top of her head.

"Do you love me?" she asked.

I froze in time ... I felt every sensation: Her cheek over my pounding heart; the steaming water coursing down the back of her head and down our bodies until it found the curve of her ass and flowed down our legs to the drain, the heat of our bodies, and the soft wet hair against my lips.

How could I not love her?

"Answer me, Cocksucker!" she demanded and banged her head into my chest.

I pulled her up to me and kissed her soulfully.

"Of course, I do!"

She pushed my face away impatiently.

"As much as Tabby?" she asked.

I didn't know what to say.

She tilted her head and rested her chin on my chest. She was so fucking cute I just had to smile.

"Well?"

I felt the genuine love I held for Tabby in my heart flow out and mix with the genuine love my dick held for Ginny spreading up from my groin.

"Absolutely," I said and honestly meant it.

She sniffled.

"¿En serio?" she asked in a little girl's high-pitched voice.

"Jesus, Ginny," I scolded her.

I reached down and grabbed two handfuls of her generous round ass - pulling her sexy brown body to me and into another long sensuous kiss.

She grabbed my face and pushed me away from her again.

"I really need to hear you say the words, Jaime."

"You act like we'll never see each other again," I said nervously.

"Pendejo," she said softly, a hint of disappointment in her voice.

I felt really bad for disappointing her. I guess it was true after all - I was in love with my Cousin too.

"I truly do love you," I said.

"What? You mean me? Are you talking to me?" she asked sarcastically.

I looked her in the eyes.

"I truly do love you, Genevieve DelToro."

Now there was no mistaking it.

She looked up at me with the tenderest look I'd ever seen her use - then suddenly smacked me on the cheek so hard it snapped my head sideways.

"Ok, I believe you, Pervert!"

She slid open the shower door, grabbed the one and only clean towel, and strutted out of the bathroom.

"Bitch!" I yelled at her rubbing my stinging cheek.

She threw the towel back into the bathroom and jumped on the bed so hard I could hear the springs protest over the shower.

"Hurry up, Jaime!" She called me, "We only have a couple of days!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 293 milliseconds