Indecent Proposal Ch. 07

We lay like that for ages, all four of us content and satisfied; letting our bodies & minds recover.

Finally I kissed Emere openly tonguing her mouth before breaking the kiss and saying "Thank you" to her. I turned to Annabel and whispered quietly in her ear, "I know how much you have enjoyed girly sex tonight so why don't you clean out that hot spunk from Emere's pussy while I take Asoese for a shower?"

Annabel turned slightly, angled her head up and kissed me on the lips and replied "Surely... and thank you Daddy."

I sat up & eventually got my tired old body on its feet. I extended my hand down to Asoese as I said "Would you like to join me for a hot refreshing shower?"

Asoese smiled and nimbly got to her feet, showing me she still had plenty of energy in her for the rest of the night ahead of us. I grabbed what was left of one of the bottles of wine as we headed off into the bathroom for a shower.

We both took a long pull of the wine as we waited for the water to come to a good comfortable temperature, before stepping under the water.

I took the tube of body wash in my hands and squeezed some over Asoese's shoulders and then commenced to lather the upper half of her body whilst at the same time gently kissing her neck as I stood behind her. My hands gently massaged the soap into her breasts as I enjoyed the warmth of both her body and the water.

I turned the water to a rainfall effect as I sank to my knees behind to soap her ass and the back of her legs. As soon as she was lathered up she turned and I had her gorgeous pussy just inches from my face. I gently lathered her trimmed bush and gently eased a soapy finger between her pussy lips to wipe the cleft of her pussy. Finally I did the front of her legs and then stood up to kiss her.

Asoese took the tube from my hands and made me turn around and assume 'The Position' with my hands on the far wall of the shower and my legs spread. Asoese then commenced soaping my whole upper body before sinking to her knees in front of my while the warm water played down my back and funnelled into a stream down the crack of my arse.

Asoese gently washed my cock & balls before reaching under me to soap the crack of my arse. She slid her fingers up & down between my cheeks as she soaped my arse. Then on the last downward wipe she slid a soapy digit into my ring; now that made me harden a little with a bit of help from the blue pill earlier. I wasn't fully hard but she lovingly sucked my cock for several minutes as she fingered my arse. Three minutes of this and I was feeling refreshed so I broke off and turned the water off. I reached out for a towel and gently dried Asoese off, giving her nipples a gentle loving kiss before we stepped out of the shower. Nicely refreshed we took another pull on the bottle of wine and walked back into the bedroom to behold a glorious sight.

Emere was flat on her back on the bed with her legs hanging off the end of the bed. Annabel was knelt at the end of the bed with Emere's legs draped over her shoulder, one each side of her head as she was furiously eating out Emere's pussy. Emere's hips were thrusting up off the bed as she groaned loudly and firmly gripped the back of Annabel's head grinding Annabel's face hard into her pussy.

I stood behind Asoese and kissed her neck and bare shoulders as I closely watched Annabel drive Emere to another orgasm. This was Annabel's second pussy of spunk to eat and she was thoroughly enjoying seconds of desert off the degustation menu. As I kissed Emere's neck I slid one hand down under the towel to massage her ass and reached around the front to gently cup and hold her mound. I have found that ladies enjoy this as it gives them a sense of protection & security by their man or lover as I felt Asoese relax in my arms as we both enjoyed the show in front of us.

Emere wasn't going to last much longer as Annabel administered her fledgling skill in girly sex.

"Please Annabel... don't tease me anymore... please... finish me off please," Emere begged.

Annabel's hands moved from Emere's hips, up over her flat stomach until her hands cruised across the rise of Emere's breasts and found her bullet shaped nipples. Annabel's grip on Emere's nipples timed perfectly with sucking hard down on Emere's clit just tripped Emere over the edge. Her body just thrashed on the bed as she wailed out loud. Even over Emere's screams I could hear the wet sounds of Annabel lapping up the juices from Emere's pussy.

I gently squeezed Asoese's mound in my hand and her ass cheek in the other in appreciation of the show in front of me.

When Emere finally settled down and breathed out a long exhausted sigh, both Asoese and I both gave a quiet round of applause for an enjoyable live show. Annabel's head emerged from Emere's thighs and turned and smiled at us, her face coated in Emere's juices. Our applause grew in volume then Asoese broke the grip and knelt by Annabel to lick Emere's juices from her face and enjoy some open mouth kisses at the same time.

I stepped forward, bent over and gave Annabel a playful slap on the arse, "Shower for you young lady," I instructed.

"Aaarghh, Daddy Please?" she begged wanting to stay up beyond her normal bed time.

"Shower," I growled sternly in reply.

Annabel cracked that lovely smile that melts hearts and hardens cocks.

"Now!" I reinforced.

She climbed to her feet & trotted into the bathroom like a good obedient girl. Seeing her ass bouncing as she trotted along made my empty balls ache with longing.

Annabel had the water on and was under the shower as I stepped and took the shower wash from her.

We kissed continuously under the warm water as I soaped her body by touch. Her body was very tactile... The soft curves of her figure now well known to my hands and brain as I soaped the young wench I admired and lusted after.

I lingered on running a soapy finger between her still swollen pussy lips for several minutes; Annabel responded with increased passion in our kiss as I slowly rekindled the fire in her pussy. But I stopped short of bringing her off; instead switching off the shower and reaching for a towel to dry her off.

'Ah, Daddy," she quietly bemoaned.

"Go on and play, you can stay up a few more hours beyond your usual bed time," I instructed.

Her eyes sparkled with joy and she reached up to peck me on the lips before rushing back into the bed room. I just managed to give her firm arse a playful slap before she was beyond my reach.

"Daddy!!" she exclaimed in mock pain and injustice.

Emere and Asoese were cuddling and fondling each other as Annabel joined them on the bed and spooned up behind Asoese.

"Emere," I called out and tilted my head towards the bathroom.

She climbed off the bed with that beautiful Pacific smile and dutifully headed for the shower.

We were soon under the warm water, kissing and soaping each other down. Again my soapy finger cruised between another pair of swollen pussy lips, with the same increase in intensity of our kisses.

A few minutes later Emere broke the kiss to kneel down in front of me to soapy my balls and cock thoroughly. She then proceeded to thoroughly rinse off my cock & balls which made my old man come to attention just in time to be taken into her mouth.

Again a soapy finger found my ring and inserted itself up to the first knuckle and gave a playful wiggle in my arse. Asoese must have passed on this tip to Emere whilst Annabel & I were in the shower. Well it worked and I was soon rock hard in her mouth. Her finger went into the second knuckle and I was then up on tip toes, swelling rock solid in her mouth as her tongue teased the sensitive underside of my cock. If I had had any cum left it would have now been shooting down the back of this girl's throat.

Emere gave me a few loving minutes of this attention before standing up to hug me tight under the warm water. We kissed and I felt the still exposed tip of my cock brush lightly against her pussy lips. Her hands dropped to my ass cheeks and she gently pulled herself onto the tip of my cock until the first two inches were inside of her as we continued to kiss under the stream of water. We stayed like this for a couple of minutes more before Emere heading out of the shower to dry off and join the other ladies in the bedroom.

By the time I had dried off I found Emere lounging back in one of the comfy chairs with her spread legs hooked up one on each chair arm as she gently fingered her pussy and moulded one breast in her other hand as she gazed intently forward.

I admired her beautiful vulnerable body for a few minutes and gave my hard on a few relieving strokes before turning my gaze to follow and match Emere's gaze as she watched Annabel and Asoese on the bed.

Asoese and Annabel were thoroughly enjoying a 69 with Annabel on top with her ass above Asoese's face. Annabel's face wasn't visible as it was wedged tight between Asoese's thighs. Quiet groans & sighs were mixed with the sound of lapping tongues in wet pussies. Fuck it was a sight to behold; but then again so was Emere's legs hooked over the arms of the chair as I watched her finger her lips & clit.

"Let me help you out with that," I graciously offered; but I didn't wait for a reply as I sank down on my knees in front of Emere's chair and gently moved her hand off her pussy and up to her other breast. "I'll take care of this for you," I offered. I slid my fingers under her ass but kept my thumbs turned upwards as my fingers slid under her warm ass cheeks. My thumbs came onto her pussy lips, opening them slightly with pressure from my thumbs. Then I rotated my thumbs outward and opened up her pussy wide & gaping to my gaze.

"Ohhhh!" she gasped in surprise.

But I didn't give her any time to think or do anything else as I thrust my tongue deep and hard into her pussy.

"OH YES!" she gasped as one hand dropped onto the back of my head to keep me there. I wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon. But I wasn't going to be staying too long either as I wanted to start the desert courses of the degustation menu over there on the bed. I brought my lips down to seal myself on the inside of her stretched pussy; and there I sucked down and sealed my face to her pussy. She groaned out loud.

Whilst my tongue could lance in and out of her tunnel; my tongue could also cut upwards over her erect, exposed & vulnerable clit; so I did. Emere thrust her hips hard up into my face each time I rasped my tongue over her clit. She was groaning out loud as her hand tried to ram up face up her pussy. I eased my hand to one side so that my fingers could stretch along the crack of her ass. My middle fingertip found the rim of her ring and pressed lightly on it, receiving loud groan in acknowledgement of the feelings this generated.

Then I went to town.

I sucked down harder on her pussy and maintained the seal by breathing through my nose and tongue lashed her clit and her now gaping pussy.

Emere started making animal groans as I set my finger vibrating against her ring and rasped my now sodden tongue across her clit. Now her hips were jumping out of the chair, ramming her mound hard into my face. She was getting close to cumming.

As her hips dropped down on one downward cycle my finger pressed through the ring of her tight ass up to the first knuckle.

"FUCK YES!" she screamed out as her heaving mound started to hammer the crap out of my face. I moved my lips slightly so I could seal them around her clit, sucked in my cheeks to make a vacuum as my tongue lashed her clit.

"OH FUUCCCKKK!!" she screamed as she kicked out like a bronco and hammered my face with her thrusting & heaving pussy driven by her hips. A flood of nectar washed over my chin. I released her pussy lips from the suction of my mouth and lapped up and down her spread pussy. I eased myself back, looked up into her eyes and said "You finish yourself off as I have an appointment on the bed."

She looked horror struck and bitterly disappointed, but her hands flew instinctively to her pussy to take care of one of her most basic needs - pleasure for herself. By the time I was fully stood up her fingers were a blur over her clit and her head was rolling side to side as she gasped in huge lungful's of air to feed her hungry body.

Asoese saw me approach the end of the bed from her vantage point under Annabel's pussy. She smiled at me, read my mind, and eased Annabel's ass cheeks apart with her finger tips, opening up her pussy. As I climbed up onto the bed and crouched over Annabel's upturned ass, Asoese lashed the inside of Annabel's pussy with her stiff, extended tongue making Annabel groan deeply with lust. As I got behind Annabel, Asoese gripped the shaft of my cock in her hand and gave it a few quick strokes in her fist and then she lined the head of my swollen cock up with Annabel's pussy. I felt the lightest touch of her pussy lips either side of my cock and then I thrust forward slowly but in one long drive as I went balls deep into her pussy; eliciting a loud groan of contentment from Annabel.

My crouch had got my balance even on the bed as I reached under Annabel and slid my hands across her breasts until her nipples parked themselves in the vee of my fingers. I increased the pressure and gripped her breasts and then we both knew this was going to be a hard, robust ride if I was to coach any more cum out of my empty testicles.

Asoese gripped Annabel's thighs to steady her and at the same time started to lap across her clit and onto my hot meat each time it pulled back out of Annabel's pussy ready for another hard thrust.

Annabel buried her head deep between Asoese's spread thighs and continued to feast on Asoese's succulent pussy.

Now all three of us were strapped in and ready for the ride.

I eased myself back until I could feel the head of my cock just between her lips, and at that very moment Asoese's tongue licked the underside of my glands; and we were off!

I drove hard & extremely deep into Annabel while pulling hard on her nipples as I leveraged myself deep into her hot body. In reply Annabel bite down hard on my old man with her pussy muscles, nearly choking the life out of him before he fully had chance to have fun. My balls slapped against Annabel's mound and the tip of Asoese's tongue. 'Fuck this is going to be tremendous,' thought my mind in the second it took to withdraw again ready for the next thrust. 'Fuck yes!' the thought continued as I slammed back in.

The three of us fucked hard; their tongues, my cock. Annabel felt so good under me; her womanly frame stock solid for this hard fucking that no waif of a thin girl could ever have withstood.

After all of the lovemaking of this evening, and over the past few days Annabel and I both had a need for hard, raw physical sex. And now was the time to satisfy that need.

I pounded the fuck out of her pussy, my thighs slamming hard into those padded ass cheeks and my balls slapping against her pussy. My hand gripped her breasts and my fingers squashed her tender nipples. I was gruntinbg with the effort of fucking this young beauty and she groaned out loud as she tried to absorb my pounding against her.

She continued to ravage Asoese's pussy as Asoese groaned in pleasure whilst still tonguing Annabel and my cock. The bed springs were starting to add to the noise due to the weight of three of us thrashing around. I was surprised that the resort manager hadn't turned up to complain about the noise in the early hours of the morning; but Emere would have soon taken care of that!

This wasn't going to last long, we weren't being kind to each other; we were driving hard to make each other come. The feel of Asoese's tongue on my sensitive glands & balls was starting to make my feel that I could rustle up a few more drops of cum from my sated balls. The feel of Annabel's tits in my hands, her velvet pussy around my cock, and Asoese's tongue meant I was going to cum. I wanted to cum and satisfy these two ladies as best as I could; I needed to cum as I was never going to be in such a fortunate position ever again. I loved the feel and noise of slapping hard into Annabel; her ass cheeks were just so beautiful. I just couldn't imagine gaining any pleasure from shagging a skinny bony girl.

Asoese & Annabel knew how to pleasure each other as their tongues licked & lashed each other raw; their clitoris's afire with hot and need. Both having an urgent need for immediate release. Both seemed to know when they would start to orgasm. Both timed it to perfection, both started to hump and groan at the same time as the orgasm's started to tear through their bodies.

I grasped out loud as Annabel's powerful pussy muscles gripped my old man like a vice, clamping down hard; but at the same time there was a flush of her juices as she orgasmed around my cock. Then there was the added sensation of Asoese's tongue lapping Annabel's spread lips catching the nectar flowing off the underside of my cock. Her lapping tongue ran along and over my sensitive glands. I have never felt such an amazing sensation; my cock felt so sensitive, the clamping of her pussy, the flow of her juices, Asoese's lapping tongue; my sensitive glands; WOW!

A fifty something guy just can't tolerate or withstand that sort of overwhelming pleasure. My brain went into sensory overload and demanded that my balls offload whatever I had let. My balls were throbbing and my cock was pumping whatever I had left. I felt some cum pump deep into Annabel's pussy, not as much as she deserved, but it was all I could muster from my hammered balls.

"FUCK YES!" I groaned out load as I fired into her and hung onto her heaving body; my fingers cruelly gripping her nipples adding to the stimulation of her orgasm. Asoese's was screaming and lapping at the same time. Her pussy afire as Annabel drank her dry and rubbed Asoese's erect, raw clit at the same time. I had come to a standstill, I had no energy left; I was gasping for breath.

Annabel & Asoese mutually started to ease up on each other's pussies; each of them very sensitive down there; each of them sated from their orgasm; each of them needing oxygen for their gasping lungs.

I gently released Annabel's tender, abused nipples & breasts as I eased my hips backwards to slide my softening cock out of her bruised & hammered pussy. Each of us now starting to feel the abuse we had given each of our bodies. I stepped off the bed and sank into a nearby soft chair as I tried to send my breathing back down to normal. Annabel stood up, turned around and lay back on the bed as each of them cuddled and gave each other small tender, loving kisses as they too caught their breath.

I felt my legs being eased apart and realised that Emere was starting to kneel in front of me. She settled between my now spread thighs and gently cupped my tender balls in one hand. I looked down into her loving eyes and she looked up straight into my eyes as her other hand wrapped her fingers around my semi hard cock. She smiled and then took my old man tenderly between her lips. I jumped a little in the chair, my cock was so sensitive to her touch, her warm tongue felt cool to the heat of my cock; but it also felt very soothing as well.

Her tongue ran along the underside of my cock which twitched in sensitive appreciation of her administrations. Once my old man had got used to her touch she peeled my foreskin back and started to lick me clean with loving tenderness. The last traces of the blue pills actually started to kick in again; and to my surprise I started to harden a little. There was no way this tired, old, shagged out body of mine would ever in my wildest dreams manage another hard on for this beautiful Pacific lady, but it did its best. Emere smiled up at me knowing that the growing hardness was my appreciation of her loving administrations.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds