Indecent Proposal Ch. 07

The feel of her tongue around my tender cock was heavenly, her gentle stroking and cupping of my balls was just so relaxing. I settled back in my chair taking in the heavenly vision laid out in front of me. I had a beautiful Pacific beauty on her knees with her lips wrapped around my cock; and then on the bed in front of me was another Pacific beauty kissing and cuddling the woman I had lusted after for 10 years. Fuck, life was perfect. Surprisingly I managed to harden some more on Emere's mouth.

A couple of minutes later she was done and I was clean. She smiled her best Pacific smile as she eased my cock from her mouth and stood up. She stepped forward and bent down to kiss me. She placed her warm hands on my shoulders and eased down towards my face.

"Thank you Emere," I just had time to say just before her lips sealed on mine. I reached one hand forward to cup a warm tender breast, and the other to stretch forward and slide a finger between her swollen damp pussy lips. Once my finger was coated in some of her juices I eased my finger back towards me and gently rubbed over her clit. Our kiss increased in intensity as I rubbed her clit and she started to grind her hips down in my invading digit.

Soon we were open mouth kissing as she started to pant; so I wet my finger again in her pussy and rubbed some more. She was now sucking hard on my tongue and lips. I rubbed her nipple between my fingers and started to frig her clit. Two minutes later I felt her hump my finger and shake as an orgasm rocked her body. We eased our kissing as she throbbed through her orgasm and I gently released my grip on her.

Eventually she gave me a final kiss, stood up and smiled and quietly said "Thank you."

Emere walked over to the bed and kissed both Asoese and Annabel on the lips for several minutes and the other ladies ran their hands over Emere's beautiful body in appreciation. Then Emere broke the kiss and started to slowly kiss her way down Annabel's body.

Annabel rolled onto her back to give Emere open access to her body and Emere moved down onto Annabel's breasts. Asoese eased herself across the bed a little so she could lean over and kiss Annabel some more. At the same time I saw Asoese ease Annabel's hand between her thighs so Annabel could enjoy Asoese at the same time. All of this was very gentle and very intimate as ladies understand each other's needs and feelings so much better than us blokes could ever start to comprehend.

For my part it was my greatest dream come true. Every bloke dreams and wishes to see two women making love to each other; it is probably the greatest male fantasy of all time. But here I was totally shagged out and sated after a night of incredible lovemaking & raw sex; sitting watching three, yes three, ladies make very intimate love to one another right in front of me. I was grateful for my little blue friend that still provided enough stimulation and chemicals for me to be semi hard while I watched the scene in front of me. I spread my legs wide apart, cupped my balls in one hand and gripped my cock in the other, and started a slow wank as I watched the scene unfold in front of me.

Now Emere was heading south across Annabel's stomach as Annabel eased one leg out and bent her knee upwards as a welcoming entrance to greet Emere between her thighs. Emere settled between Annabel's thighs and gently eased her pussy lips apart to get to the small amount of cum that I had injected in there.

For the next twenty minutes these three beautiful ladies made gentle, intimate and at times passionate love to each other. They gently stroked & kissed each other, fingers caressed and probed, tongue danced together, sensitive nipples & breasts were cupped and squeezed. Sighs drifted around the bedroom as gentle mini orgasms were given and accepted. This was a love feast to round out a night of raw sex and lust. I just sat, admired and had a slow wank. I was in heaven; I couldn't speak for the ladies, but I didn't hear any complaints.

Annabel started to hump on the bed as she clamped her thighs tight to Emere's head. Asoese kissed Annabel passionately as she ran her hand across Annabel's breasts. And then Asoese started to hump her hips as Annabel fingered her pussy and clit. I imagined Emere was fingering her own pussy as she brought Annabel off for the final time.

Finally they settled down and Emere climbed up on the bed behind Annabel and they spooned together on the bed enjoying each other's warmth and smooth skin. To be honest I felt left out; but it was a girly moment for the three of them. About five minutes later they had settled down from their mutual orgasms and cuddles so Emere and Asoese eased themselves off the bed. They walked over to me as I stood up to take each one in my arms and kiss them.

As I kissed each of my Pacific lovers I ran my hands all over their warm bodies one final time to sear the memory of them into my mind forever. I so wanted to get my head between their thighs just one more time; but I would have been like a little boy forever wanting just 'one more time!' I reluctantly let them go as the three of us had a final group hug and they stepped out into the lounge to dress and go home.

I got the spare quilt out of the cupboard and covered Annabel over. I gently lifted her head and placed a pillow under her head before kissing her sleepy lips for the final time to close out the most amazing night of my life. I climbed under the quilt, snuggled up to her and eased my softening cock between her ass cheeks, kissed her warm neck goodnight; and fell into a very deep, very contented deep sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds