• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Indian Curry
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Indian Curry

He was looking for the signs. He felt a rush of arousal as he saw the widening of her eyes as she focussed on the length of his black cock. He was attuned to the fixation of her eyes, the shortening of her breath and the numerous cues from her body language. He felt good, ecstatic. He paused to enjoy the moment.

Laughing mercilessly, Aarav moved to her. It was always the strong willed women that gave him the most pleasure; he really enjoyed breaking them down. He revelled in the challenge, physically and emotionally. The stronger they were, they more they resisted him, and the more devastating the rape was on their psyche. He enjoyed destroying these women. And he knew that the woman in front of him was a special treat.

Amy felt humiliated, ashamed as he cupped his hands beneath her breasts. Laughing out loud he bounced her breasts in his hands. "Oh, would you look at these lovely titties," he said to no one in particular, unable to contain his excitement.

Amy closed her eyes, totally mortified, as he amused himself bouncing her breasts up and down, squeezing her nipples. Then he laughed as he slapped her breasts, cackling with delight as he did so.

A tear trickled down her cheek as he became more serious. He leaned into her. He brought his lips to hers as he gently cupped her breasts in his hands. She saw the smile break on his face.

Amy struggled for any semblance of dignity.

He laughed leering at her nakedness before him.

"Lay down and spread your legs," Aarav said to Amy as he poured some fluid on his hand before smearing it on his cock.

And dutifully, albeit terrified and reluctantly, she drew her knees up and opened her bald pussy to his view, and everyone else in the room.

Aarav looked at down at the beautiful woman spread before him without emotion. He had seen it all before. She elicited no emotion beyond sex and lust. But he had to admit, this blonde was as pretty as any woman he had had the pleasure of fucking.

She could feel his heat. She could smell him, his disgusting body odour. Could smell the shampoo he used in his hair and his shaving cream as he climbed between her thighs. It was intimate, disgusting.

"No, no, noooo," cried Amy as her emotions started to overwhelm her. Desperately she tried to push Aarav off her, but he simply laughed at her. She tried to punch him, but could only futilely hit his chest.

Aarav rose above her, positioned his cock at the entrance to her cunt and rammed it in to the hilt in one violent thrust, then immediately started to ride her with long thrusts as she screamed in pain.

The effect on her was devastating. Something inside her broke. Her resistance ceased as he rhythmically pumped his cock into her cunt. She could only lay on the bed, listening to the squeaks of the springs and his grunts as he thrust into her. "Now you go on top," he said to her after a few minutes. She hesitated, but there was nothing to else she could do. Psychologically she was shattered, and now she had to ride him, had to pleasure him, had to be an active participant, and, what was more, she could see the other men standing around watching her humiliation; the lust, clear in their eyes.

"Ah yes, that's good whore," he said as he played with her breasts, "Bring your titties to my mouth, feed me," he laughed. But she screamed as he bit hard into her nipple and fought to keep it between his teeth as she instinctively tried to pull away. He squeezed and suckled her tits as she rode his pole.

After checking his watch Dev gave Aarav a signal.

Aarav rolled her over then started pounding her cunt. She was both terrified but relieved as his breathing became louder and she felt him quicken his pace. With a loud grunt she felt his vile sperm flooding her cunt. Then with relief the intensity dropped until he was spent.

"Clean my cock with your mouth, slut," he ordered, standing in front of here. She shut down all semblances of her pride, fighting the bile in her stomach she took his glistening cock in her mouth and sucked it clean.

***

Amy's mind was blank as she dressed. She felt ashamed and dirty. There was no toilet. After the initial flood of sperm dripped out of her cunt she had to put her knickers and shorts back on, ready to go. On wooden legs, she was led to the shop front where Sophie was waiting. Hatred, she had never felt as much hatred as she did to Sophie at that moment. It was her fault, the man was right when he called her a pig. If she had fucked the man then it would have been alright.

Suddenly Dev was all business. "Everything is arranged; Joe will tell you where to go, just follow his instructions to the letter and all will be good," he said sternly.

Neither looked at the other, neither spoke as they stepped into the pedo-cab. The more she thought about it, the angrier Amy got.

Joe, ever smiling, threw their gear into the back of his pedo-cab. The girls sat in behind Joe, turning their backs to each other.

It was a quiet ride to the airport, and as good as his word, Joe showed them to the right lane to go through the customs. The lady at the counter was actually Joe's mother. She smiled to herself as she looked at the two beautiful girls knowing that her menfolk would have enjoyed taking their pleasure with these girls. As their bags came through she put a priority tag on them, the normal sign for everyone at the airport that these bags were not to be inspected.

If they had spoken to each other they might have understood that they were unwilling parties to a ruse. Although they couldn't know, there were no customs officials, just Dev's family members acting the part. And wasn't the payoff for them spectacular!

***

The girls were not seated together, so had no contact. When they got to Heathrow, they picked up their bags, nervously walked through the 'nothing to declare' customs corridor, and each grabbed a cab home with relief. They were told to expect a caller whom they should deliver the package to.

***

Jo sat outside Amy's house watching for any sign of the police. He had caught the next plane to England. His uncle Dev had always said that this was the most dangerous part. If the girls were going to alert the police this is when it would happen. There was always the possibility that someone would do something silly. Shit sometimes happens. He knew they had cleared customs, so he knew the packages were secure, he just had to clear the final hurdle, the one that could put him in jail. He thought that if there would be any difficulty, it would be from Amy, so he chose her first. There was no sign of police or anything untoward so he was confident that he was in control.

***

As evening grew, he watched the various lights going on and off. Finally, the downstairs lights were turned off. He saw her bedroom lights go on, then the bathroom lights. Amy stayed in the shower for a long time, as she had done twice already that day. She was unclean, she felt it, wanted to get rid of any traces of sperm. She cried until there was no more tears, dried herself, and put on her PJs for bed. She jumped as she heard the doorbell. Frightened, she pulled on a robe and crept down the stairs. The door had a chain and she tentatively opened it, peering around the edge.

Amy was shocked when she peered around the door and saw Jo, smiling at her front door.

"Hello Amy, you have a package for me," he said. "Open the door and let me in."

"No, I will get it for you," she said trying to recover her shattered composure.

"Open the door. Neighbours might think I'm a prowler standing out here and call the police. Besides, I have a present for you," he said holding up a box.

Uncertainly, she slipped the lock and let him in. He quickly came through the door, closing it behind him. He went through to the lounge room as she scurried off to get his package.

In no time at all she was back and handed him the package. He had turned on the TV.

"Sit beside me," he ordered, pointing to a spot on the couch. Uncertainly she sat, albeit further from him than he indicated. He pressed the play button on the DVD. Amy stifled a strangled cry as she saw a picture of herself standing beside Jo in the bedroom in India. She knew the storey and she watched the pandemonium as the customs inspector entered the room, the confusion, the urgency from Jo as he started pulling her singlet over her head exposing her breasts. She was numb as the camera gave a close up of her face, the look of disbelief, horror and confusion.

"Oh my god, no. It can't be, please no. What have you done?" she cried as she stared in disbelief at the screen. She was numb with shock and she didn't notice as Jo gently placed an arm around her shoulders, nor did she notice the soft feel of his hand as he gently cupped a breast.

She looked in horror at the screen as she watched the drama unfold. Jo felt her body tense as Aarav settled between her thighs and mounted her. She struggled to comprehend what was happening as she noted the change of camera angles and close ups as the picture went from a side shot, to an above the bed shot, and the most revealing close ups from the foot of the bed showing his cock stretching her as she struggled to accommodate him as he sank his cock fully inside her.

She looked at Jo in disbelief. This couldn't be happening to her. He could see the fear, the horror her face. More importantly, he could feel the arousal in his pants.

"I have copies for you, your family, your neighbours... insurance if you don't want to cooperate with me," he said, the implications clear.

Her eyes went from his to the screen and back. As they sat on the couch she could feel him slowly urging her into a prone position. Her mind screamed at her in desperation as she slowly sank back on the couch, then she was overcome by a feeling of revulsion as she felt his hand confidently slip under the elastic of her PJs to cup her sex. She tried to clamp her legs together but he simply slipped a long finger into her dry cunt.

He was in no hurry, confident as he pushed her PJs down, then stood and dropped his jeans. "I think you know my father," he chuckled as she looked at the size of his cock before he lowered himself onto her. "And he tells me you like a big cock in your cunt," he laughed.

"Oh my god, no, no you can't, please don't," she cried as she saw the size of his cock which was even bigger than Aarav's. Joe stepped to her and she reeled back as he slapped her hard across the face.

"You will do whatever I want you fucking English whore," he snarled at her as he spread her legs.

Kneeling between her spread thighs Joe put the head of his cock in the warm folds of her pussy then gently worked the head up and down the length of her slit. In other circumstances she would have said it felt smooth, pleasant. As he played with her he gently started to work at inserting his cock into her. At first he met the pressure then bit by bit she could feel the head of his cock spreading her cunt lips, stretching her, finding her natural lubrication, and it was only a matter of moments until she grunted as the head of his cock slipped into her.

He was gentle with her as more and more of his cock stretched and filled her as she struggled to accommodate his massive shaft. It felt surreal as Joe started slowly fucking her. Her eyes were riveted to the screen. Inevitably her senses began to respond to the visual stimuli as she watched herself being fucked and the physical stimuli as Jo plundered her cunt. Ten minutes later she bucked uncontrollably as he brought her to a shattering climax. Amy had been with men before but any previous orgasm was a ripple compared to the burning sensation inside her as he took her over the edge and wave on wave of passion tore at her psyche. Jo was only interested in his own pleasure and within minutes he started thrusting into her with greater urgency before he filled her cunt with his semen. For a while he lay on her, spent, exhilarated.

As he regained his breathing his cock initially softened, then to her dismay Amy could feel his cock hardening inside her dripping cunt as they lay on the couch. If she hoped that he would be finished with her she was mistaken.

Jo rolled her onto her stomach and made her kneel, her head on the couch. As he positioned himself behind her she tried to move out from under him. "No, no, please don't she pleaded then cried out in pain as he slapped her ass cheek and lifted her to her knees. She grunted as he pushed the massive head of his cock into her still wet cunt then lubricated the shaft as he pumped the full length into her. He withdrew his cock from her slick cunt. Taking a handful of hair he pulled her head back forcing her to arch her back. She shuddered in revulsion as she felt the head of his cock pressing insistently against her virgin anal ring.

"Aaarrgghh" she cried as the massive bulb pierced her tight sphincter muscles. This time he didn't care that he hurt her, in fact he revelled in her discomfort.

"Ah, you're fucking tight, but I do like a bit of ass," he muttered as he slowly worked his cock into her bowels and she moaned as he rubbed her clit with a long finger as he buried the full length of his cock in her ass. Her moans increased as he finger fucked her cunt in time with his thrusts into her abused ass hole. He was indefatigable, at times he reached around and grasped a breast in each hand using them roughly to pull himself into her as if riding a horse, at others he leaned back and slapped her ass eliciting painful cries from her. But her final humiliation came when she realised that her body was responding to his domination, his roughness, and as much as she tried to hide it she knew he could feel her wetness as he pushed his fingers into her dripping cunt and stroked her clit. "Cum for me you fucking slut, cum for me as my cock fills your fucking shit hole, you're a fuck slut and you know it". And she lost it, her body was shaking as she exploded in humiliating orgasm, lost in the waves of physical pleasure that absorbed her mind, her body and her soul. For a comparatively long time she shook as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her body until finally she was sated and she felt him pumping load after load of sperm into her bowels.

"You will speak to no one or else the DVD will be sent to your parents and friends," he said.

Jo was pleased. He knew that his uncle Dev would be furious if he found out that he was doing any more than simply retrieving the packages. But he knew that Amy was broken, too scared to speak to anyone.

He had a week left of his holidays to enjoy himself and she would pleasure him in any way that he wanted. And he still had a package to collect from Sophie when he needed some variety. "Maybe I can even bring Amy with me," he thought. "Ah, I love these English sluts."

***

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Indian Curry
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds