Indian Wife & Boss Ch. 02

"Woooow, yaaahh, take it... suck it hard," Pradeep pulled her face harder onto his cock. She sucked with effort as it filled her completely and was almost reaching her throat. She gagged as it touched her throat. "Ugggg," she shrugged violently trying to hold her gag reflexes. Pradeep relaxed and pulled back a little bit allowing her to breath.

Meena started to take cocks at both ends as the two of them established a rhythm fucking her. She let herself loose and allowed them to fuck her as they desire. She tried to suck as fast as he was fucking her face but was barely able to keep up. The first one to shoot his load inside her was Pradeep who grabbed her face tightly and grunted like a pig. She sensed that he was about to cum and tried to push him out of her mouth but was not able to do so. She shut her eyes tightly. Suddenly her mouth was filled with hot and salty liquid. This is the first time she was tasting a cum but surly was not the last time. She opened her mouth wide and let it dribble out but more and more was being pumped in.

Once done he slumped on the cot and Salim continued his tryst. Soon he announced he was about to cum.

"Mmmmmnnnnn!! I am cummmmiiinnggg!!"

He jerked, twitched and grunted as he emptied his balls deep inside her. He fell over Meena, his dick slowly softened and slipped out of her. The three of them lay panting for a long time. Meena was totally exhausted she looked at her watch it was 9.00 p.m. getting late; she thought and got up to leave, but Pradeep pulled her back.

"What is the hurry," he hugged her.

"You people got what you wanted, now let me go," she spoke.

"No, not so soon, I am not yet satisfied," he grabbed her boobs and started mauling them.

"Ahhh, no, don't start again!" she exclaimed, "my hubby would be waiting for me."

"SMS him that you are late," he advised and continued with his exploration. Meena had to ultimately SMS her husband that she is stuck in a meeting and would be late and she was into it again.

It was 10.00 pm and Meena was lying on the bed thoroughly fucked and dead tired. During the last one hour both of then used her like a slut. She just obeyed them. Salim was hard again as he turned her over and climbed on her back.

"Not again, don't you get tired," Meena exasperated.

"Last time, dear," he whispered, "you can go after that." She sighed and felt him playing with her ass. He pulled her hips and slowly pushed his cock into her pussy. She balanced herself on her knees opening her backside for his easy access. He pulled her ass cheeks apart so that her ass hole was visible. He started to message the rim of her ass hole. Meena groaned at this new adventure. She didn't object as he slowly messaged her anal opening with his thumb. His cock was slowly moving in and out of her pussy. When he pushed his thumb into her she let out a small moan.

"Ahhh, what are you doing," she felt dirty letting him explore her ass hole but she didn't flinched rather spread her legs wider. Salim took his time and kept on alternating his thumb and fingers into her ass. He used her pussy juices to lubricate her ass. After a few minutes, she was relaxed enough that he was able to push in two fingers at a time. She never realized that he was preparing her for anal.

Finally he pulled out his cock from her pussy and aimed at her puckered hole. He moved one arm around her waist to keep her in position and with other hand he held her cock pressed onto her anus.

"Ahhhhhh!!" she cried out loud and her body shuddered as she felt Salim force his cock slowly into her ass. Her body twitched in pain and she clinched her muscles tight to stop him invading her ass.

"Nooo, don't do that," she screamed, "not my ass, pleeeeaaassss," she begged. He eased back out and then plunged back in. She withered underneath him trying to escape his huge cock as it slid half-way inside her anus. She slid flat on the bed trying to avoid him with Salim right on top of her.

"Yeah, you are really tight," he groaned, "better relax your ass or you will get hurt," he whispered in her ear.

"No...no... please, let me go," she begged and pleaded Salim to stop.

"Ahhhh, maaaa, ugghh," Meena screamed out in pain at each thrust. He pinned her under him and pushed deeper finally impaling the entire 7 inches of his curved meat. Her anus gripped his cock tightly.

"Ohhh, mmmm, this is heaven... lovely... relax doll I am now fully in," he breathed in her ear. Meena felt totally violated tonight, she pleaded with him but Salim was having a blast of his life. He opened her ass hole even further.

Salim grabbed her breasts and began fucking her ass. Meean felt her ass muscles giving way and his cock started to slip in and out easily. His balls smacked against her ass. His hands then reached under her ass and began to rub her wet pussy. Meena began to feel the pain mixed pleasure as his fingers slipped in and out of her wet cunt. Salim increased his pace and begun to fuck her hard. With each thrust Meena screamed out and involuntarily she clinched her ass milking his invading cock.

She was getting aroused again. She started to enjoy the torment her ass was witnessing. She closed her eyes keeping her head on the cot and her ass raised in air. Salim now grabbed her hips and easily rammed his cock in and out of her throbbing ass.

"Ugggh... Uggghh... Ahhhh... Mummmy," she continuously groaned. Salim was not able to last long as the hot ass soon milked him. He twitched and jerked and filled her ass with his hot semen.

"Wow!!" Pradeep exclaimed, who was watching everything, "I wish I could fuck that ass, but don't think today," he looked at his limp cock.

Finally Meena stumbled to her feet and dressed. None of them spoke as she left. She dragged herself to her car. Her bum hurt as she sat down. She drove, feeling ashamed of herself. Within her heart she knew that she had enjoyed and her heart palpated remembering the rough treatment she just received.

She felt her pussy and ass sore the next morning. As she drives past the guard on the gate of her office, Salim greeted him as usual "good morning" however with a glimmer of mischief in his eyes.

Pawar, her boss was back in the office and the whole day Meena was not sure if she should tell him about the blackmail, finally she decided not to tell him anything.

In the evening Pawar hugged her in his cabin and kissed her lips, "thank you so much Meena, you made the right choice yesterday." She was stunned, didn't know what to say. He turned her around and bent her over the table. "Let me too have this lovely ass," he started to lift her saree up.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds