Indian Wife Is a Diwali Night Treat

"Continue doing that, I like it." Prabhu said and pinched my butt. The others laughed some more.

With some effort, I struggled free of his grip. His chair moved back as I got up. On my feet, I felt another headrush. I grabbed the table for support and bent down to get blood flowing to my head. I was still pretty drunk. As were the other guys from their hoots and hollers. As I stood there bent over the table, I felt my untied salwar slide down my legs.

"Are you serious?" I heard Mohan say. I raised my head and looked at him.

"What?"

That's when I realized the question wasn't meant for me. My brain registered the sound of pants behind unzipped behind me. I felt Prabhu's left hand raise the back of my kameez, and his right hand pull my panties down to around my thighs in one swift motion. I was too drunk to stop him as he grabbed me by my waist and plunged forward. His dick hit the inside of my thigh.

There was a sound of chairs squeaking against the floor as the other men got up in shock.

"Prabhu! What the hell!"

"Are you crazy????"

"What are you doing?"

"What the fuck!"

The four other men said and rushed towards us. As they moved Prabhu realigned his dick and shoved it inside my cunt in one swift motion. I had been feeling pretty randy all night so was reasonably moist down there. Plus I had experienced some very well hung men in the last few years and Prabhu's was modest. He had no trouble penetrating me at all.

I stayed bent over the table, struggling with conflicting emotions. I had been repelled by Prabhu's personality all night and the thought that he was taking advantage of me being drunk like this was outrageous. On the other hand, I had been feeling horny all night, and it felt good to finally get fucked, even if it was by this goober.

"Relax guys! She is wet. She wants it." Prabhu said and started fucking me with rapid motions lie a dog in heat.

The men just stood around us in shock for a few seconds.

"Prabhu, she is drunk."

"She'll go to the police."

"You're raping her."

They all protested, but no one made a move to physically free me from Prabhu's grip which was pretty firm on my waist. Neither did I to be honest, although part of me wanted to. I liked this perverted fuck I was getting from this perverted fuck. He wasn't much in terms of size or technique, but still, it felt good.

"She has been flirting with me all night. She wants it." Prabhu slurred as he kept pounding my cunt and I kept my hands on the table, not resisting in any way. The motion was disturbing all the chip stacks on the table.

The men stood around in silence for another minute as Prabhu fucked me bent over the table. I kept my eyes closed and felt a sense of relief wash over me as my aching pussy was finally getting some action, although not from the dick I had expected.

"This is insane!" one of the men said.

"My turn next!" Mohan piped up, apparently reversing his earlier stance.

That's when there was a sound of footsteps outside.

"Akash! Akash!" a woman's voice said, coming nearer all the time.

"Shit!" one of the other men said. He sprinted back to his seat and sat there. The other three men did the same.

Prabhu also panicked at the sound of the coming intrusion. He sat down in his chair and pulled it close to the table.

"Akash, are you there?"

Just as the woman was about to enter the attic, he pulled me on to his lap. I sat there, his erect dick rubbing against my naked ass, my head lowered and eyes closed.

I wonder what would have happened if Prabhu's seat was on the side of the attic entrance. But fortunately, it was on the far end. So when the woman walked in, she could only see me and Prabhu from the stomach upwards. So what she saw of me was my kameez was still in place, my dupatta still wrapped around my neck, and my hair and make-up still pristine.

"Is Akash...." she turned in the entrance and stopped. She sounded a little buzzed too but nowhere as drunk as I was.

"Oh hi. Akash isn't here." the guy closest to the entrance said. Then, thinking on his feet, he threw some chips towards the middle of the table and said, "I raise 20."

"I call." Mohan said, doing the same. The other two guys followed suit.

There was silence for a few seconds. I raised my head and opened my eyes. Everyone in the room was staring at me, the men with worried looks on their faces and the woman with a confused look on hers. I remembered talking to her a little early on. She was about the same age as me. Although she couldn't see anything under the table, seeing a pretty young woman in the lap of an ugly old man isn't the most common sight at Indian parties.

This was the moment of reckoning. If I wanted, I could have created a ruckus, asked her to call everyone else, call 911, call the marines. I could have had Prabhu locked up for a long time. He knew it because he was absolutely still and breathing hard. The only part of him that moved was his erect dick, gently throbbing against my ass.

I made the decision. Still woozy, I moved forward a little. Picked up Prabhu's cards and looked at them without registering what they were.

"I think we should also call." I slurred, then looked at the woman and smiled. Then I closed my eyes, and leaned back, resting my head on Prabhu's shoulder.

"Yes, yes, we should." Prabhu said and threw a couple of chips into the stack.

The next guy pulled out another card and placed it next to the flop. Everyone tried very hard to pretend like they were looking at their cards.

"If...if Akash comes here, please tell him his wife is looking for him." she said and left.

As the sound of her footsteps receded, everyone let out a big sigh of relief. There was also some laughter.

"You're right Prabhu, she does want it." one of the men got up and said.

"Sit where you are and keep playing!" Mohan said sharply. "Someone else might come in."

He sat down and they got back to the charade of playing the game. Although my eyes were closed, I could sense Prabhu smiling. I had effectively given him carte blanche. So he decided to continue with it. He put his palms under my ass cheeks and lifted them up. I put my hand down and guided his dick back into my cunt. And our fucking resumed.

"I've hit the jackpot while playing poker!" Prabhu said and everyone else laughed.

I kept my eyes closed as I got fucked by him for a minute or so more in that position. Then men made comments about how hot I was, what a whore I was, and other such things, and kept playing the game. Soon Prabhu folded, wrapped his arms around my stomach and started thrusting into me really hard. And within a few seconds, I sensed his dick starting to shoot his jizz inside me. He also groaned while doing so.

"Already, Prabhu?"

"Have you seen how hot she is? It's a wonder I lasted this long."

"It's a wonder you can still get it up."

There was some more bawdy talk as the hand ended. My cunt and thighs were feeling very sticky. I slid off Prabhu's lap. he was done fucking me anyway, so he didn't try to pin me back. I stood next to him with my eyes partly open, my panties and my salwar bunched around my ankles. I was partly conscious, but still a little disoriented. And still quite horny. So I didn't resist what happened next.

"My turn." the guy to Prabhu's right got up and moved towards me.

"No, mine." Mohan said. "I won the hand. So it's my turn."

"So what?"

"Those are the new rules. Whoever wins a hand gets her. Hey, come here." he said and I saw him untie his pyjama knot.

He obviously knew he was overplaying his hand with me. I had gotten caught up in the moment, and had even helped them cover up what was happening once. But I had been fucked once. If I wanted, I could just pull up my clothes, and walk out of there, giving them all an earful as I did so. He knew that so although he spoke with some bravado, he looked uncertain.

But by then, I had decided I liked this game. Prabhu's fuck had been decent in a spontaneous perverted way, but other than that it was quite ordinary. And my sexual appetite was now whetted. I always liked playing the submissive anyway.

I kicked off my salwar and my panties. And obediently walked towards Mohan. When I reached him, I saw that he was holding a dick that was a lot thicker than Prabhu's. He raised the back of my kameez, and pulled me into his lap. I guided his dick into my cunt, moaned in pleasure, and then leaned back against his chest. And now Mohan started fucking me as he also dealt the cards.

"Three of a kind! Hand her over!" one of the other guys said a few minutes later when that hand was done.

"Wait, I am not finished yet." said Mohan who was gently thrusting his dick into me throughout.

"You're the one who made the rules." the winner complained. "Want to finish? Win another hand."

"Fair is fair." Prabhu said and laughed.

"Easy for you to say. You cum before even the flop is out."

They all laughed. Mohan agreed though and reluctantly pushed me off his lap. I walked to the new guy who was unzipped and ready for me. His dick was average sized. But as I started to lower myself onto him, he said,

"Wait!" and started pushing up my kameez.

"What are you doing?"

"I want to see her tits, man."

"No way!" Mohan said, again taking charge. "The last time we got away with it because she looked normal above the waist."

"Oh come on! You think that will save us again?"

"We should still be cautious. Don't kill the goose that lays the golden eggs."

"Okay fine, but I am at least going to get a good look at her amazing ass again."

I let him turn me around and raise the back of my kameez. My ass was in full view of everyone. I even bent forward in the waist to make it jut out. Everyone sighed and murmured in appreciation. My current owner grabbed my ass cheeks and shook them a couple of times. And then lowered me onto his dick.

"How do you like it?" he asked as he grabbed my boobs and started fucking my now very wet cunt. I said nothing. Just moaned.

He had been fucking me for only a couple of minutes when there was the sound of multiple footsteps outside.

"Shit! Someone else is coming." the guy fucking me said and stopped thrusting.

"Relax, it's just some friends of mine. I texted them." another guy said.

"What? Are you insane?" Mohan said. I shared his annoyance. What we were doing was scandalous enough without inviting more people in.

But it was too late. Three more guys came bounding in. They looked at me and laughed. Mohan was losing control of the situation. One of them said I was an amazing whore and tried to fondle my boobs as I was getting fucked. So Mohan said if they wanted a turn they had to buy in and join the game. Which they did.

Word must have started spreading because soon, there was a steady trickle of guys coming into the attic. There were a lot of hoots and hollers until Mohan scolded everyone to keep it down. Soon all the seats at the table were taken and there were more guys milling around hoping to get a chance too.

Pretty soon, I was getting fucked by my 7th dick of the night. Three of them, apart from Prabhu, had come inside me. One of them had won three hands in a row, and didn't have to hurry. So that was the fuck I enjoyed the most. It also helped that his dick was quite big. I was also being plied with drinks constantly. I guess the men feared that if I sobered up, I would cry foul. I needed the drinks to keep my nerves calm anyway. As adventurous as I am, being a whore for a horny horde of men was pretty out there for me as well.

A while later, Lalit came in. He seemed outraged at first and then concerned that I was being forced. But when it became obvious to him that I was a willing, even enthusiastic participant, he joined in. Since he was the host, the players gave him the courtesy of fucking me even though he was no longer in the game. As the night went on, every dick that fucked me made me horny for more. Probably because I was use to prolonged fucking with good technique from my other lovers. Here, I was just being used like a fuck toy for a few minutes every time. I was aching for an orgasm, but so far no one had displayed the technique for that.

And so the fucking continued. I even started taking an interest in the game again as things continued, occasionally holding the cards and making the bets on the behalf of my then-fucker as they focused on fucking me. The audience around the table had by now swelled to a couple of dozens, and guys were taking turns standing guard at the door to make sure no wives were coming. I was a bit freaked out by the size of the audience, and was constantly afraid this would turn into one massive gangbang instead of the mostly orderly manner in which it was proceeding. I avoided looking anywhere but at the table. At one point I wondered if Ajit was in the crowd or if he was still having his way with that young woman he had been working on earlier. But I didn't want to make eye contact with anyone.

I kept getting handed from winner to winner. And I kept drinking. As I staggered from one dick to the other, often someone would raise my kameez and display my ass and cunt to the room. This led to occasional oohs and aahs. But by and large, the order was maintained. Mohan had managed to get everyone to accept him as the voice of authority. All men were mostly well behaved, waiting for a win to get access to me. There were a couple of minor disturbances during the mostly orderly transitions. I didn't mind any of them but Mohan stopped almost all of them.

One guy, very drunk, was very keen on taking off my kameez. I wouldn't have minded it but on Mohan's orders, he was physically restrained. Another made me sit facing him as we fucked but after a few seconds, Mohan put a stop to it and made me turn around the usual way. A third bit my ass very hard and I let out a squeal although I didn't really mind it. But Mohan gave him a sharp dressing down.

One young man started fingering my clit while he fucked me. I had been craving that for a while, given my utter lack of orgasms that night. So while I had largely kept silent while I was being fucked, I started moaning in pleasure when he started expertly teasing my clit. But I must have moaned too loudly because everyone noticed it and Mohan sternly made him stop. I was disappointed and shot Mohan a look of displeasure, which seemed to annoy him. The young man came quickly though and soon shot his wad inside my overflowing cunt.

As it happened, Mohan won the next hand. I was about to follow protocol and move to his lap again when he reached and yanked me by my dupata hard. The dupatta strangled me for a second and I fell to the floor on all fours. I stayed like that for a couple of seconds, a little annoyed but also turned on by Mohan's forceful behavior. Within limits, I actually enjoyed being treated roughly and humiliated by dominant men. I marveled at how I had focused my attention on Lalit earlier and been repelled by Mohan. But at this stage, it was Mohan in whom I saw most potential of something that could continue past tonight.

As I was thinking about it and the room was laughing and ogling at my ass, Mohan pulled me by the dupatta again.

"Come on, get up!" he growled.

I got up, staggering, submissive on instinct. I sat down on his lap, but he didn't put the dick in my cunt.

"You glared at me, you filthy whore." he whispered in my ear. "Let me show you who is in charge."

His berating turned me on even more. And I was pleased by what he was trying to do. I realized that his hand was trying to position his dick against my asshole. He wanted to bugger me. I didn't mind. It took him a while to get it right but finally, for the first time that night, a dick went up my ass. It felt slightly uncomfortable, although I had been fucked in the ass by bigger dicks before. But the first time in a night always feels that way. I grabbed the table and grimaced as Mohan started pounding my asshole.

The others noticed this difference in my behavior from other times when I just leaned back against the men's chests and got fucked. One of the men asked what was happening.

He just smiled and started singing,

"Gaand mein danda rey, gaand mein danda rey"

Which meant there was a stick up my ass. Everyone laughed. This time, maybe because of the relative tightness of my ass, Mohan came before the hand was up. Now my asshole, like my cunt, has full of jizz.

Another hour went by and I lost count of the number of different dicks that had been inside me. A couple of guys followed Mohan's lead and fucked me in the ass as well, one of them Prabhu. I was starting to get a little tired but was still craving that elusive orgasm. Previously, during some of my BDSM adventures, my "masters" had deprived me for orgasms for much longer. But that was by design.

I was being fucked in the cunt by my umpteenth dick when someone said,

"Some wives are coming!"

I was pushed off the lap and told me to hide under the table and not say anything. A couple of guys whistled at the way my ass moved when I crawled under there. There was a knock on the door and

"What's going on here? What's the smell?" I recognized the voice of Prabhu's wife as I sat silently under the table.

"Just playing cards." Mohan nonchalantly said.

"Let's go home. It's too late."

"Alright." Mohan said. I saw him reach into his pocket and take out a business card and drop it on the floor for me.

"You too!" I recognized this voice all too well. Prabhu's voice, the woman who had hassled me earlier in the night. Look at the irony. Now her husband was the one who had set off this chain of events by forcing himself on me. Wouldn't it be amazing if she found out what was happening?

An evil idea struck me and I acted on it right away. I crawled quickly to where Prabhu was sitting and unzipped his pants. I felt him freeze as I grabbed his dick.

"Hmmm?" he managed to respond.

"Let's go!" his evil wife said sternly.

I moved my face forward and started sucking his dick. I also recognized the symmetry of the fact that Prabhu's dick was now entering my third orifice that night. I started sucking it with all my effort and it hardened instantly.

"Yeah yeah...in a minute." Prabhu said, whispering with some effort.

"Now!" the old biddy yelled.

I was delighted at this little prank I was playing, risking exposure by putting Prabhu in this uncomfortable position. As I continued sucking his dick, I also cupped his balls with my hand. He was about ready to yell.

"Yeah, just a.....moment. You go ahead. I will down in a minute." he said, barely managing to get the words out.

I was sure that the domineering old bitch would come there, drag him off, and see that her beloved husband had his dick in my mouth. But luckily for him, she just said,

"Okay, I'll be downstairs. Come down soon."

I increased the pressure on his glans with my lips hoping to make him cum while she was still in the room. But as it happened, he started cumming just after she left. Some people who saw what I was doing started laughing. I took his jizz in my mouth, and true to habit, swallowed it. Prabhu let out a sigh of relief and zipped up his pants.

"What a delightfully naughty whore this woman is." Prabhu said patting me on the cheek and got up. I heard him walk away and then walk back.

"I have to see something!"

He said and then I saw him get on all fours and crawl under the table with his typical leery smile on his face.

He advanced towards me like a hulky bear and I instinctively slid back. But he caught up with me and started tugging at my kameez. I squealed and asked him what he was doing.

"I have to see those tits before I go." he said, tugging at my kameez.

"Yes okay...." I said, "but it's buttoned."

He didn't seem to heard what I said and was too busy tugging at the fabric. It was bunched up and stuck under my boobs. I managed to reach past his grip and undo a couple of the buttons in the back. Now his tugging had the effect he desired, and the kameez slid off my body with some effort.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds