Indian Wife Is a Diwali Night Treat

He advanced towards me again and shoved his left hand in my wet cunt.

"I knew from the moment I saw you that you're a whore."

He then struggled with the clasp of my bra, undid it, and pulled it off too. Breathless with his effort, he sat back. I was now naked except for the dupatta still wrapped around my neck. He stared at my tits lustily.

"Beautiful!" he said and laughed. Then he crawled out from under the table, my kameez and bra in his hand. I sincerely hope he wouldn't take them with him as souvenirs. It would make leaving the place slightly difficult.

When he stood up, there were some cheers at the sight of my clothes because now it meant I was completely naked. Would this strip away any illusion of sanity and turn this into a no-hold-barred gangbang? Part of me actually wanted it. I hadn't had one orgasm all night. Maybe some real fucking without this card game charade could make it happen.

I saw the clothes land in a corner. Phew! And then as I sat there naked with my hands wrapped around my knees, from the corner of my eye, I saw Ajit's face peer down from the edge of the table. I wondered how long he had been there. I am sure he had loved watching the events unfold. I was about to say something to him when a few other faces appeared, taking in my nudity. I decided against publicly identifying Ajit as my husband. No need for uncomfortable questions.

As it happened, the break in events didn't lead to an all-out orgy. In fact it turned into a tamer version of what was happening before. The remaining guys decided that since Prabhu seemed to enjoy the blowjob so much, and almost everyone in the room had fucked me anyway, the prize should be a blowjob. As the game started again, I sat there masturbating and quickly brought myself off to a minor orgasm.

A few minutes later, there was a winner. I saw him push his chair back, take his dick out and whistle as if I were a dog. I crawled towards him and poked my head out. I saw a crowd of guys (including Ajit) gathered around him to watch the blowjob. Now that Mohan had left, there was no one left to take precautions.

"Move ahead." I said, preferring the privacy of the table now that I was naked except for the dupatta. And my mangalsutra. If some other wives or god forbid kids walked in, I didn't want to be out there on full display.

"You move ahead." said the guy.

I shook my head and hoped I wouldn't have to reason with him. I didn't. he shrugged and moved forward with his chair. He did it a little too fast and SMACK! His erect dick slapped me on the cheek making a loud noise. Everyone laughed as did I. I started sucking the dick which was surrounded by a thick foliage of pubic hair. I don't insist that men be shaved but a little trim never hurt anyone, I thought as I had to keep spitting his pubic hair out. It didn't take too long for him to cum and I swallowed it again. Someone handed me a glass of booze and I chugged it down to wash away the taste of semen.

With Mohan gone, the rest of the men didn't see any point in actually playing the game. I heard Lalit declare that the game was over and he was cashing out the chips. I stayed under the table and men took turns getting blowjobs. I drank about a dozen shots of cum and a handful shots of booze for the next hour or so. My jaw had started hurting and I was tempted to crawl out and ride someone. But I was completely naked and someone could have still walked in. Although to be honest, there wasn't much weight in that pretense anymore. In truth, I just like following orders.

Soon the party winded down. Most of the guys had left. No one else was shoving a dick in my face so I guess I had drained them all out. After sitting there naked for a while, I crawled out. I looked around and was surprised to see Ajit wasn't there. There were a couple of whistles from the remaining handful of men. Lalit smiled at me warmly. their eyes hungrily followed my naked body as I walked around the attic picking up my clothes and got dressed. I made sure to pick up Mohan's card and slip it in my purse.

I picked up my phone and was about to text Ajit when he walked in. I looked at him without any sign of recognition, hoping that he would take the hint and not identify me as his wife. Through all my adventures, I have been reluctant to let my partners know that my husband is in on it. I think it could lead to unnecessary complications.

I gave Ajit a slight nod and started walking out of the attic, waving a goodbye at Lalit. None of the men with him had been around when this game originally started. I couldn't even remember what each of their dicks looked like. They all said goodbye effusively and asked for my number but I just smiled and walked away.

I waited in the living room for a minute when Ajit came down too. I really wanted to jump him right then and there, but I was too tired. Maybe after a couple of hours. We walked out to the car.

"Happy Diwali Ajit." I wished my wonderful husband and fell asleep.

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds