Influential Factors! Ch. 14

"Have a drink beautiful," Bruce held up a bottle of Vodka up to my mouth.

"No," I immediately shook my head no; the last thing I needed was to get drunk.

Niki heard everything and the collar tightened... I parted my lips.

"Alright," he forced the bottle into my lips.

The collar loosened and I swallowed.

"Here... have another," he insisted.

Four shots later I was in buzzville.

"That's a good girl," he said slapping my ass.

Roger lifted me up and placed me on the pool table and that's when the talk began.

"Dance," a single voice called out.

"Yeah, dance," a few voices chanted.

"C'mon bitch move," someone screamed.

The electricity attacked sharply and I gave into their wishes.

How did the bitch know I was on the pool table.

"Fuck, photo shop live."

"Fucking right, it's rare to see a bitch with that kind of tight figure."

"And a beautiful face."

"Tits could be bigger."

"At least C's but the B's fit her perfectly... and she is perfect."

I appreciated the fact that they thought I was 'hot' but they were my friends and now I had to deceive them because Niki wants to destroy me.

"I really want to fuck that tight ass of hers."

"Who doesn't?"

They're going to fuck me!

"Just remember; oral and ass only until further instructed... then... we can tap that pussy."

Pussy! I don't have a vagina... the collar tightened.

"How do you know they'll be further instructions?"

"She's a paid prostitute; of course we're going to tap that pussy; 3 on 1."

"I want to take her home."

"I second the motion."

"Ditto."

"Stand in line."

"Fuck, I'm horny!"

"Yeah, let's fuck her brains out."

"We all drew straws honey; and I'm first." Tommy snickered.

The fucking pigs drew straws!

He lifted me from the table to the floor as his stiff cock nestled between my thighs.

"C'mon honey," Tommy said grabbing my waist and lowering me onto him as he sat on

the edge of the couch.

"Ah," I moaned loudly as they all cackled as the alcohol worked its way through my system.

"It's all right," Tommy told me.

"Ah, oh gawd, oh, oh gawd," I yelled as my heart pounded as my lubed ass easily engulfed his cock until fully seated.

"Bounce and make it count," Tommy demanded.

I hesitated, the alcohol was working on me but I did as he commanded... and bounced.

"Ah... ah... ah," I couldn't help but moan.

This was rape, set up by Niki through my supposed many texts to Jill when my phone was missing. Yes, it was rape; but apparently my friends thought I was a just a hired prostitute for their pleasure from my former male self. I made it through a lot worse and I'll make it through this; I just hope they don't try to tap that pussy I don't have and I can leave here alive.

"Let's see how well you multitask," Casey told me as he grabbed my head and inserted his cock into my mouth.

"Bounce!" Tommy yelled.

I bounced and sucked Casey's dick the best I could as I bounced on Tommy's cock. Casey helped by driving me onto his manhood while he drove his hips forward.

"Mmm... mmm," I moaned as the excitement built of having cocks at both ends exploring my openings.

It wasn't long, ten minutes or so before my muscles tightened around Tommy's cock and

I began to shake violently wetting my panties in the process.

"Fuck!" Tommy arched driving hard inside of me filling me with his juices.

"Ah," Casey moaned as he finally let loose into my mouth as I tried the best I could to savior every drop of his cum; he had the best tasting cum I've ever tasted and he was cute to boot.

"Mmm... mmm...," I seemed to be lost sucking Casey dry for the second time tonight.

"You're dribbling," Casey snickered as he pulled out and ran his finger up my chin and offered it to me.

I quickly took his finger into my mouth and savored the flavor before as I swished his cum around my mouth and then swallowing.

"Damn, the bitch is hungry," Jose laughed.

I licked my lips not wanting to waste any of Casey's sweet cum.

"My turn," Danny called out excitedly as Tommy and Casey passed me off to him like I was nothing but a blowup doll to be fucked at will. They must not have had sex in a while they way they were itching to fuck me.

Danny spread my cheeks and took me standing up right in front of the coffee table. He held on to my waist as he immediately dove into my ass and pounded me into oblivion.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," I panted heavily as the sensations built from within me; his cock massaged my prostate on every thrust.

"Suck my dick bitch," Jose jumped on the coffee table and twirled his dick in front of my face.

I didn't need much coaching and immediately devoured his cock; the Vodka was taking its effect. Still, I needed to satisfy everyone and get the fuck out before they found out I don't have a third orifice.

Suddenly, the group got loud; Jeffrey, Dennis, and Bradley walked into the room and quickly stripped seeing a bitch, me, giving up my body for sexual pleasure.

Jose lasted about ten minutes before shooting into my mouth for the second time tonight and Danny was getting exhausted and slowing down.

Bradley jumped up on the coffee table and I wasted no time thrusting his cock into my mouth.

"Fuck yeah," Danny grunted as he finally unloaded his cum into my ass.

"Get in there Mitch," the group encouraged him.

Mitch was the newbie and I sucked him off earlier but he really didn't understand how to properly entertain a female; he fumbled behind me for quite some time.

"Fuck!" Bradley exclaimed and quickly unleashed the biggest load of the night down my throat; another tasty treat.

"That ass is mine," Bruce pushed Mitch out of the way and moved in swiftly. He then carried me to the back of the couch and pushed me forward slightly as he penetrated me from behind. Bruce then reached in front of me and unhooked the front of my LA Rams Cheerleader top revealing my breasts; his hands cupped my breasts as his fingers played with my nipples.

"Ah... oh gawd, oh gawd... ah...ah, I moaned as my nipples are extremely sensitive sending electrical signals throughout my body.

Bruce knew his way around a female body and was driving me insane. He was fucking my ass and playing with my nipples to perfection.

"Ah... ah... ah," I continued.

It seemed like he fucked me for hours as my panties became saturated with my own juices.

"Yes... fuck me... ah... ah... yes," I giggled as he began to speed up.

"Wow," they all cheered as the first score was made in the game.

"Bruce, you're a beast, move back a little and let her suck my dick," Jeffrey straddled the couch as he shoved his cock into my mouth.

"Mmm... mmm... mmm," I moaned as I sucked off Jeffrey as Bruce continued his assault on my ass and nipples.

"Ah, fuck yeah," Bruce chimed as he finally came inside of me as my body shook in ecstasy.

We came together as two lovers should; I could fuck him all night; if I could only be so lucky.

I was drained and panting hard from Bruce's love making skills; he pulled out as Jeffrey came in my mouth.

Dennis replaced Bruce behind me and Marty jumped up on the couch for a quick blow job.

Marty blew multiple ropes while Dennis continued to work my backside and nipples; not as good as Bruce but he lasted longer than the others.

"Ah... ah... ah," Dennis finished then pulled out.

Casey grabbed me and took me to the bar where he lifted me up and onto a bar stool.

"Kiss me," I whispered.

He reached for a bottle of whiskey on the bar and opened it.

"Kiss me please," I begged.

"Mouthwash," he held the bottle to my mouth.

I wanted to be kissed and made love to like I deserved and Casey was confident, sexy, and cute.

"Rinse and swallow."

I did.

"Again."

I repeated.

"Once more but lick your lips clean this time; then swallow."

Bruce was the perfect lover; but I wanted Casey deep inside of me.

Casey kissed me which sent my mind spiraling out of control and sent shivers through my spine. His hands made their way to my breasts; his fingers teased my nipples. Then he raised my feet above my head, squeezed between my legs, parked my ankles onto his shoulders, and entered me.

"Mmm... mmm...mmm," I moaned as our tongues danced, his fingers played with my nipples, and he fucked me to perfection. I wish Casey, Bruce, and myself could be in the same bed together... both of them making love to me... it would send me over the top; but I much rather have it this way; a one on one fucking love making session with the cutest man in the room.

"You're beautiful," Casey expressed.

"Th... th... thank you," I panted.

"You're welcome."

I looked down between my breasts hoping to see his manhood fucking my ass; it was a beautiful site; then my orgasm took control. My body violently shook as my head was thrown all the way back.

"Oh gawd," I screamed in pleasure.

Casey began panting as he was working hard to get me off.

"Yes," I giggled as I trembled.

"Ah fuck," Casey thrust hard as he came inside of me; he gave Bruce a run for his money.

I wanted Casey to take me away but that wouldn't be possible. I was dating Mike, I owed Tim, Niki was controlling me, and I was enjoying it but my real problem... I was surrounded by my friends who didn't know I wasn't a bitch for the taking.

Dennis grabbed my ass and carried me to the center of the room; there, he laid me on the floor, threw my feet above my head and began to fuck me.

Then it was Jeffrey's turn.

Then it was Bradley's turn.

Marty, Mitch, Jose, Roger, and Chris all took turns as I lay on my back.

Hours had gone by without any major hitch until Tommy finally ripped my panties literally from under my skirt and began to search for my pussy.

STOP!

Everyone's attention turned to the big screen.

Then it happened!

Unbelievable!

It was an animated 3D male figure of my male self on the big screen!

"Robert, woo," they cheered.

"Hello everyone; I'm glad you could make it today," 3D man greeted the group.

Whistles and cheers abound.

"I wanted to share this special occasion with all of you, my friends," 3D man said

Again they cheered.

"For the longest time I felt utterly trapped... a life time of anger and jealousy toward woman; but not because I hated them; but because I wanted to be one," 3D man explained.

"What the fuck," whispered throughout.

"I am a woman trapped in a man's body," 3D man announced.

They all laughed.

"A human body; male and female," he explained as they appeared side by side.

My eyes opened wider not believing Niki actually did this to me.

"This is what happens from the time the egg gets fertilized; everyone begins as female," 3D man went on explain.

The next image was my male and female self...side by side.

"And now you know," 3d man admitted.

They stared at the monitor.

"I want to thank each and every one of you for making my dream come true; to fuck and suck all of you... my friends."

They all looked at me.

"I'm going tom kill you," Tommy screamed as Marty and he made their way toward me.

"Not so fast," 3d man continued.

"Fuck you," Tommy screamed at me.

"To protect myself; I've recorded everything from the foyer and this room. If anyone tries to hurt me an email will be released to you family and friends through a third party."

"What the fuck." Spread through the crowd.

"Okay everyone, fun time is over, so who wants to take the little slut home with them; or better yet... stay here and fuck her all night?" Niki announced entering the room.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 424 milliseconds