• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Innocence Lost Ch. 30

Innocence Lost Ch. 30

12

In Which Kedi rediscovers Innocence by choice, Chastity by circumstances, and meets Honore who is herself reunited with Innocence.

Kedi knew that Innocence was soon due to arrive to spend a few days with her, but she wasn't exactly sure when she'd arrive. She had been quite surprised to hear from her, although they'd kept in touch all the months since they'd lived together with Chastity and Mouse in Wonderground. Innocence didn't say why she felt the urgency of the visit, nor why she felt it best not to come with Dodie. She was pleased that Chastity wasn't coming as well, though she gathered that her former lover had moved from Labia to Congress to stay with her sister.

Kedi had started making a new life for herself in the seaside resort of Phallus-on-Sea. She and her brother, Pig, were renting a small farm cottage just outside the resort, from which they worked in the various odd-jobs available. Kedi worked in the fairground where she performed her masturbation routines and also in fish and chip shops serving customers and acquiring a strong smell of grease over her naked skin. She had decided on settling in Phallus as it was a district where her habitual nudity attracted no attention amongst the bronzed naked bodies of the holiday-makers. Her brother had a similar disaffection for clothes and after leaving Wonderground, where he'd worked as a maid for Mrs Duchess and other wealthy citizens, chose to live with his sister again.

Pig had gained a lot of sexual experience as a maid. His bottom was so sore that he'd already needed some treatment for piles, although he still got great joy out of sodomy which he practised as often as he was fit and able to with his many boyfriends. As a maid, he'd mostly been naked, but on occasions he'd been required to wear an apron and white lace hat which mostly served to soak up the semen and sweat that splattered on him after being buggered by his masters or mistresses. He had a full working prick himself, which as he grew older became more adept at fucking others. He made no distinction between genders, though he'd come to appreciate a good cunt, even if it wasn't such a tight snug fit as he was more accustomed to. He also came to particularly relish Kedi's cunt, especially as his sister was such a skilled sexual partner.

His prick was deep inside Kedi when Innocence arrived, and let herself in when nobody had heard her ringing the doorbell. Kedi had already stimulated Pig to ejaculation earlier in the hope that this would satisfy him. She loved the taste and sensation of his long thin black penis and liked the way it pumped out bucket-loads of semen. But Pig wasn't to be fully satisfied and neither was Kedi. He was soon straddling his sister, his penis thrusting in and out of her warm cavernous interior, her legs raised behind his back and her ankles pressed against the crack of his humping buttocks. Kedi spotted Innocence standing there in a long dress to her ankles and a blouse whose collar pushed up to the top of her throat. Her hair was much longer now and flowed over her shoulders, but was still nowhere near as long as it had been before she'd lived in the Convent. Her arms were bare, and her hands were clasped to her chin as she watched Pig fuck his sister, her bags at her feet.

Kedi raised an arm and squeezed Pig firmly on the shoulder to signal him to desist. "Innocence has arrived!" She announced, disengaging herself from her brother's body and easing him to one side, his penis still very much erect and very much on the point of another more productive ejaculation. "Hello, sweetest! You have not met Pig before, have you?"

"Your brother? No, I haven't," admitted Innocence stretching out a lace-gloved hand at the end of her bare arm, the fingers protruding. "Delighted to meet you!"

Pig was also quite clearly delighted. His prick showed no evidence at all of sagging. He stood in front of Innocence, with Kedi resting her hands on his shoulders, and shook Innocence's hand. His slim black body positively shivered with sexual anticipation. Innocence clearly recognised this from her extensive experience with sex actors and responded by kissing him full on the lips. Kedi watched with some satisfaction as the two of them began kissing and fondling rather more passionately: Innocence grasping Pig's buttocks in her hands and pushing his aching penis against her crotch beneath the long dress. She could see Innocence's own penis begin to raise and press against the fabric of the cloth. She positioned herself behind her friend, and nuzzled her tongue into Innocence's ear, while her hands carefully undid the countless small buttons which fastened her blouse.

Eventually, Kedi managed to pull off the blouse exposing Innocence's lace-covered breasts, and unbuttoned the skirt which descended in folds to the ankles. Her friend stepped out of the skirt in her delicate laced bootees, her penis pushing rather grotesquely out her knickers. Pig pulled down the knickers and gave a gasp of excited pleasure as he relished the sight of her erect penis. He stood back, his hands resting on Innocence's hips to take in its full beauty.

"It's so beautiful! So complete! So powerful!" He gasped. "Fuck me! Please! Fuck me!"

Kedi took off the last items of underwear, and caressed Innocence as she obliged Pig, who had turned around and proffered his abused anus for her pleasure. She watched as Innocence thrust in and out, clasping Pig's prick in her hands: its veins standing out, the pale grey glans swelling from pleasure and his balls hard and firm against the base of her palm. Eventually, it swelled to a climax and a spurt of semen spurt forth and onto the banquette where the two siblings had been so passionately engaged moments before. Innocence, however, was still not satisfied: her penis still swollen full and her testicles still rock hard as Kedi could tell from her own caresses between Innocence's legs.

"Now fuck me!" Kedi commanded. "Fuck me so I am feeling hot like my brother. Fuck me so I have been fucked as hard as I can be fucked!" She lay on the banquette, her legs wide open and dripping with pleasure. Innocence stood above her, an erect penis quivering with anticipation as she looked at Kedi's black classically formed body: her full nipples pointed on the cones of her breasts, her eyes shining like white beacons framed by her black face and her teeth as gleaming white as her eyes.

"Oh Kedi!" She cried, in delight, plunging her penis deep into her friend's cunt and pushing harder and harder, faster and faster, causing Kedi to shake and sweat and cry in loud irrepressible cries of ecstasy. A full-throated cry burst forth accompanied by long whining sighs of more general pleasure. Her legs shot high up, and clasped Innocence's buttocks, joining the rhythm of Innocence's thrusts, adding their own urgency and muscular strength to Innocence's own.

And then, as the pleasure became more intense and threatened to peak again and again, taking her spasms to even more pronounced levels of ecstasy, she felt her brother's penis slide into her cunt: a slimmer and longer one pushing at the base of her cunt, thrusting under Innocence's, penetrating a little deeper and stretching her lips that much wider.

And then an easing of pressure, to be replaced by another harder, tighter pressure as Pig penetrated her anus, an area she generally reserved for her brother for special occasions, knowing his more usual preferences. The tip of his penis rubbed against the tip of Innocence's through the folds of her vagina, and his body arched behind Innocence, supporting himself by holding her full round breasts in his hands. And finally, a release and an explosion as both Pig and Innocence ejaculated inside her and finished on her black thighs stomach and on Innocence's buttocks. It continued to seep out, eased by Innocence's and Pig's fingers on each other's penises, and spurted into her mouth. Once again that familiar and reassuring rich taste of semen: the very taste of which brought Kedi to an orgasm that wasted her and left her collapsed on the banquette, semen dripping over her skin, over her lips and a tear of which trickling towards her ear.

"It is so very nice to have see you once again!" Kedi gasped as she lay back, abandonedly staring at her two lovers tumescent penises. "It is a pleasure I have had nearly forgotten, but will never forget again."

Kedi was not at all pleased a few days later when Chastity arrived unannounced at her door, wearing a long skirt and an open waistcoat: her short hair hidden under a large floppy hat with a long feather dropping out over the rim. She stood, legs apart and hands on her hips in the doorway, looking at her former lover sternly.

"What are you doing here? I told you it was all over between us. And how did you find me?"

Chastity looked at Kedi's tall naked body imploringly. "I've got nowhere else to go. I couldn't stay at the flat in Congress with Dodie. She physically pushed me out. But I learnt where you lived from Innocence and I thought ... well, after all we've been through together ... I thought ..."

"You definitely can not stay here! Innocence has come all this way to get away from you. She would not be pleased to have found that you have come to see her. I will not let you come in. You will have to find another place to stay."

Chastity looked down forlornly at her battered rucksack which lay just by her feet in their bowed high-heeled shoes. "But where can I go? Where can I stay? Please, Kedi. Help me! I'm desperate!"

Kedi looked at Chastity's pathetic figure with some sympathy. She couldn't very well kick her out. It wouldn't be right. But she knew what Innocence would think. She folded her arms and frowned as she pondered the dilemma between what was best for Chastity and for Innocence. "You're right. I cannot just turn you away. But you'll stay for just one night, and tomorrow you'll leave. Just one night understand."

Chastity smiled broadly: "I knew you'd help. I knew you wouldn't turn me away. But just one night. Is that all?"

"That's all. I don't want to upset Innocence more than I have to."

Kedi was right to be concerned for Innocence. When she arrived back from the beach in her bikini where she'd been sunbathing with Pig who was naked as always, she was clearly very upset to see her sister sitting on a cane chair wearing just a waistcoat and bootees reading a magazine on pet management. She stood frozen at the door to the living room, glaring accusingly at Kedi who was lying stretched out on a banquette playing with one of her kittens.

"What are you doing here?" She asked her sister venomously. "Do you have to follow me wherever I go? It's all over between us. I thought you understood. And Kedi's told me that it's very much over between you and her as far as she's concerned. Are you just trying to make my life a torment?"

"Where else can I stay?" Chastity pleaded. "Dodie threw all my clothes onto the street and bolted the door. She said she never wanted to see me again. I've got no money. I don't know what to do."

"Don't lie, Chastity! You've got plenty of other friends you can stay with. What about all those people you used to bring home every day? Or have you fallen out with all of them as well!"

"They're not close to me. Not like you and Kedi. Both of you are the most important people in my life. You can't just tell me to leave like this!"

"Yes, we can. And we do. You can leave here this very minute!"

"But Kedi said I could stay the night. Didn't you, Kedi, sweetest. You did, didn't you?"

Kedi nodded reluctantly. "Yes, I did. Chastity's right. I can not have just kicked out her. We had been lovers for so many months. But it is just one night. No more."

Innocence sniffed. "If my sister is here for one more night than that, then I shall leave tomorrow. I will not sleep under the same roof as my manipulative sadistic sister. She probably hasn't told you about all the children she's abused. Or the way she played unwholesome sex games with our lodger. Or the many disgusting things she does with any man or woman who's foolish enough to be seduced by her." She looked at Pig, and put a kindly arm around his shoulders: "Whatever you do, don't permit yourself to be taken in by this woman. Before you know it she'll force a dildo up your arse and cover your face in piss."

Pig looked genuinely puzzled, and stroked his slightly tumescent penis. "What's so wrong with that?"

Innocence recognised she'd seriously misjudged Kedi's brother, but made no comment. "Just don't be taken in, that's all!"

"You're wrong about me," Chastity pleaded more. "I'm not a monster. I just enjoy things that you don't enjoy so much. You're applying your own prudish narrow-minded standards to others. You should be more understanding."

"I don't care, Chastity. You're leaving tomorrow and that's the end of it!" With that Innocence stomped upstairs with Pig where she remained all night. A little alarmed, Kedi let the kitten drop to the floor, ignoring its sharp claws which tried to retain a grip on her bare knees. She turned her head back at Chastity and glared at her.

"Chastity. You have brought so much discord to my home. Tomorrow you leave, do you understand. You must go!"

Chastity scowled and buried her head back into the article on hen rearing which had been apparently absorbing her, but Kedi could see that she was quite clearly upset by her sister's rejection.

The following day, Kedi woke up Chastity who'd been sleeping under a blanket on the sofa, who sat up, letting the covering drop onto her legs and stretched her arms out, yawning, revealing the fullness of her breasts. "What time is it?" She asked wearily.


"Time you were leaving," stated Kedi baldly. "Get your clothes on. Come on!"

"What now? No breakfast?" Pleaded Chastity spreading her arms out towards her former lover. "Have a heart!"

"You must leave. Before Innocence has got up. Come on!"

"Can't I have a coffee first. Come on, Kedi!" Pleaded Chastity pathetically taking Kedi's black hand in her own pale one. Kedi immediately shuddered and noticeably stiffened. "Please, Kedi."

"I shall get you a coffee. As you ask. But that is it!"

Chastity stood up, and squeezed her naked body against Kedi's, who couldn't help feeling again that frisson of pleasure she always associated with such close contact to such an undoubtedly attractive body as Chastity's. She relented to the extent of holding Chastity to her breast, her fingers stroking her shoulder blades. Her former lover held her close for several minutes, while Kedi allowed her hands to drop lower down the back towards the waist. Kedi felt confused and unhappy. Then she felt Chastity's hand work its way round to her groin, and stroke the small patch of pubic hair above her vagina. Kedi sighed. She knew exactly what Chastity was trying to do, and for a moment she was unsure whether she had the strength to resist it.

Chastity's hand worked its ways further down and her fingers delicately squeezed Kedi's firm clitoris. Kedi sighed: no! This wasn't right. This wasn't right at all. She pushed Chastity apart from her.

"No! Chastity. No! You are to leave. And you are to leave now. Before Innocence and Pig wake up. What I have said, I mean!"

Chastity smiled sadly. "I know when I'm not wanted!" She sighed regretfully, bending over to put on her skirt and fastening her bag. "I've given you and my ungrateful sister so much pleasure, and now I am just discarded. Like so much garbage. I know now who my real friends are. And they don't include you. And they don't include my fuck film star sister. Nobody understands me. And nobody cares."

She buttoned up her waistcoat, slipped on her bootees, quickly tying up the laces, slung her rucksack over her shoulder, and, without waiting for a coffee, she marched towards the front door. "Goodbye then!" She announced with equal measures of regret and bitterness, and slammed the door forcefully behind her, smiling grimly at the way the entire cottage shook on its impact.

Kedi stood muted in the living room. She was dazed by the exchange and felt a wave of sadness and self-recrimination shudder through her body. She stood for several minutes, staring at the door which steadfastly refused to open to re-admit her former lover, while she reflected on all the passion she'd shared with Chastity, and wondered where it had all gone. Then she sighed deeply. She shook her head, ran her fingers down her bare torso, and then headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Innocence and her brother who were sharing her bed that night. If only things could have ended more amicably, she thought. But it wasn't to have been.

It was such a hot sunny day and the beach was covered with the brown roasting bodies of holiday-makers enjoying the blaze of the sun, shining from the sun-tan creams coating every inch of exposed flesh, and their heads either buried in books and magazines, or turned up to bronze their cheeks the same brownness as their buttocks or breasts. Kedi was not herself at all interested in sunbathing. Her body was quite dark enough as it was, and could probably get no darker. Innocence, however, did enjoy lying in the sun, but the fine sand of Phallus-on-Sea's beaches didn't offer her quite the same freedom as it did to most sunbathers. She was still too self-conscious, despite her habitual nudity at home, to reveal her crotch to the innocent public. She would much rather remain anonymous, behind her thick sun-glasses, her long hair tied back in a bow, and a very modest swimming costume. She was very nearly the only person on the entire beach who was not unclothed, and this in itself attracted unwelcome attention towards her.

Kedi and Innocence strolled along the beach, by the very edge of the sea, where the sand was firmer and didn't burn into Innocence's soles, hand in hand, and, quite often, embracing, their arms around each other's waist. A refreshing breeze came in from the sea, and blew Innocence's hair onto Kedi's face. Their progress was a stately one, as Kedi's stride always was, but their intent was to get beyond the more popular stretches of the beach to the quieter, more relaxed sand dunes further on, just round the bend of the bay, and past a tiny secluded cove, where Innocence would feel no worry about shedding her swimming costume and the two of them could indulge in making love to each other in the open air: a sport they were both inordinately fond of.

They walked along by the edge of the sand dunes looking for just the right spot. Secluded enough to be out of sight, but exposed enough to be blessed by the sunshine that Innocence was so attached to. However, every time they found a spot they thought might just be right, they found another couple had already claimed it as their own and the perfect spot was already occupied by heaving buttocks thrusting deep inside one orifice or another. Their pursuit was beginning to get a little wearisome, and Kedi was contemplating abandoning the whole venture, and to just lie together in the sand as they were.

"Huh!" Kedi exclaimed as they came to another secluded sand dune which would have otherwise been perfect, but for the sound of lovemaking and the sight of a naked girl who was wandering about by the dunes, a small trickle of clear viscous liquid running down the inside of a slender thigh. "Is there not any place anywhere that we can go?"

Innocence squeezed Kedi's hand tightly and reassuringly. "There must be somewhere. Not everywhere can be taken. Who'd have thought there'd be so many people out here with the same ideas as us."

Kedi kissed Innocence full on the lips. "I am hoping we find somewhere soon. I burn with longing for you!"

The couple continued walking past the sand dune where the girl had come from to see a young bronzed boy, not much older than the girl but just as naked, leaning on top of the body of a much older woman with simply enormous breasts, his penis deep inside the woman's vagina and his taut buttocks mechanically thrusting in and out. To one side of the couple was a woman in her late thirties, naked but for a sun hat and a necklace who was shamelessly masturbating at the sight of the copulation. The fingers of one hand were stroking the long thin nipple of a small breast and her other fingers deep inside the caverns of her cunt.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Innocence Lost Ch. 30

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds