Innocence Lost Ch. 30

"It's Honore!" Gasped Innocence. "I've not seen her for ages, Kedi. You must have heard of her and her books."

"Yes, I have," admitted Kedi, "but she is very busy. Shall we let her be? Perhaps we will be finding a quiet place elsewhere."

Kedi's reluctance to stop and her desire to find another spot was expressed too late, because Honore had spotted Innocence, and placed her hands gently on her young lover's shoulders to persuade him to desist. "Innocence, sweetest! How are you? And who is your beautiful black friend?"

The boy rolled off Honore's thighs and lay on the ground beside her, his slim penis still erect and shiny from his exertions. The older woman reluctantly paused in her masturbation, and the young girl rushed up to the woman's breasts and wrapped her slim arms around her. "Are you a friend of the great Honore? I'm so honoured to meet you."

"Meet Gateau. She's a great enthusiast of my books. And so too are her daughter and son, as you can see," said Honore, wrapping her arms around the young man.

"Ever since I'd first read Honore's books I've been a great fan," enthused Gateau. "She has made my life and those of my children so much richer. We have avidly bought every single one of her books. From The Nastiest Little Girl In School and The Stink in Pooh Corner to The Sodomist's Nephew and Lord of the Rims, we've enjoyed them all. They've provided us with great inspiration and have brought us all to frequent orgasms of delight. It was with Honore's stories in mind that I have introduced my daughter and son to the pleasures of their bodies, and have been inspired to relish them myself. And what greater honour can there be than to make love with the great author. And look how wet the pleasure of that honour has made me!"

She parted her legs and exhibited the trickle of viscous liquid that her masturbation had generated. "To see my son giving pleasure to Honore is the greatest delight of my life. It is a memory that I am sure will cream my knickers for many years to come." She locked an arm around her daughter, and stroked her breast. "But don't worry about us. We are happy to be just spectators." She pulled her daughter's face to her own and pushed her tongue deep inside her daughter's mouth. She responded eagerly, and grasped her mother's nipple with her delicate fingers.

Honore stood up and wandered towards Kedi and Innocence, her enormous breasts falling down below her waist and all but totally obscuring her cunt. "Oh! Innocence! I've thought so much about you since I left Congress. And you're such a success in your new career now. Your films are very popular in Brook. But please. Why are you wearing that swimsuit. It suits you. You know that. Almost nothing you ever wear could not suit you. But your true beauty is in your nakedness - like your splendid black friend."

Honore's slim hands took the straps of Innocence's swimming costume, and eased them off her shoulders. She then pulled the lycra material down over her breasts and eased them down off her crotch and to her ankles. Innocence's penis, already aroused by Kedi's caresses, had sprang fully to life and stood out proud and erect. Gateau's daughter disengaged herself from her mother and wandered over to Honore and Innocence, and admired Innocence's penis. Kedi had become quite accustomed to it now, and often forgot how very bizarre to most people was the sight of such a strange appendage on the very feminine body of such a beautiful woman. The daughter leaned out her hand and touched it. She gasped a little when it twitched slightly under her fingers.

"It's a lot bigger than my brother's!" She exclaimed. "And it's probably even bigger than Daddy's. Can you fuck me with it, please! I want it inside me!"

"Oh, Pussy!" Rebuked Gateau. "Don't be impatient! I'm sure Honore's friend will be quite happy to fuck you when Honore's had her turn."

"But I want to be fucked by it!"

"Don't be greedy! Think how much more of an honour it will be to be fucked by a woman who's just fucked the great Honore. The juice of the great writer will intermingle with her friend's sperm. What an honour!"

Indeed, it probably was, although it all left Kedi rather untouched. She had never really felt any feelings of awe towards anyone, however famous, and couldn't really understand why others should. However, she and Innocence were soon partaking in more sex, better in both intensity and passion than she had originally expected, and for that it seemed the hours of wandering about the beach had been justified. Gateau's son, her daughter, Honore and Innocence herself surrounded her with a heaving sweating mass of sexual pleasure. Two penises, one or another often in her mouth, arse or cunt; two enormous breasts, whose fully erect nipples were very nearly as big as the boy's erect penis; the tender and sweet caresses of the girl; and no respite. Her own tongue and fingers travelled widely amongst all the available flesh. Sometimes hard, firm and tender. Sometimes soft, gentle and resisting. Sometimes damp and sticky. But always hot, sweaty and heaving, accompanied by small gasps, piercing cries of ecstasy and so very much of it.

Throughout all this activity, - Innocence's penis in her arse or in that of the young boy; Honore's breasts on either side of her face; Pussy's cautious and trembling examination of the folds of her vagina - Kedi was conscious by its very absence of the presence of Gateau. As she looked over to the mother, she could see she was still masturbating furiously, her hands sometimes fast and frequent at the exercise of her clitoris, and her angular cut straight hair wildly loose over her sweaty face. Occasionally the daughter or son would break off from the lovemaking to kiss or caress their mother, who would reciprocate with as much passion as she showed for her own body. But despite the mother's sexual appetite and fondness for incest, she showed no desire or inclination to be involved in the lovemaking of which Kedi was so much a part. This was behaviour Kedi found utterly incomprehensible. What pleasure could there be out of merely watching? But, as Innocence commented later on the basis of her own career of providing masturbatory relief, for many people the pleasure came from the fantasy not the fact, and it might be that Gateau's passion for Honore would be dissipated were it ever to actually be achieved from anything less than a short distance.

"I am not understanding that!" Sniffed Kedi disapprovingly. "Why not just enjoy it for what it is? No fantasy can surely be better than the passion I share with you."

To Be Continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 492 milliseconds