• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Intervention
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Intervention

I continued reading Betsy's texts and emails. Betsy had mentioned that I was getting angry.

Stephanie texted "Tell boner boy after this weekend he better be nice to you because you will not need him if he does not act right."

That made me so mad I was ready to slap the bitch.

I was urgently working on a plan. Amy called me after lunch and said she spoke to her Mom. She said she just needed to get away. Amy had asked her what was so important about this weekend that she would miss the family 4th of July. Betsy told her she just needed to be with the girls and not to worry. Amy also told her that she thought I was feeling down and maybe she should be around more. Her mother told her she needed this to happen and she would make it up to me when she got home.

Thursday, I decided to call all the husbands. First, I called Harold and asked him if he notice if Maggie was acting strange.

"He said she seemed quiet and was concerned. He thought that she might just not feel well, but was excited about the weekend."

Dan called me back and had spoken to his sister, Theresa. She had been in touch with a stripper who had performed for a party. This was the same stripper who was being hired by Stephanie.

I called the husbands and asked them to meet me at my house Friday night but not to mention it to their wives. Sam and Ollie did not know me as well and said they would just like to relax at home alone. I then told them they may want to know more about what their wives were going to do, it was very important for their marriage. Finally, they all agreed. I also told them to sneak a peek at their wives' emails or texts to see what they were doing. Most said they could not get into the cell phones.

Friday morning, I woke up at 5:30, Betsy was still asleep, and I went and checked her suitcases to see what she packed. I went through it, but nothing was out of the ordinary. I kept checking her emails and texts. Stephanie said she was so excited to see what Theresa had set up but refused to tell the others what it was. Betsy was supposed to leave at 8. The trip was only about 2 hours, but they wanted to get an early start and lay in the sun as soon as possible.

I took the day off, but she did not know it. I was eating breakfast and finally I heard the shower. I usually leave at about 8:30. I decided to leave early and leave a note that I had an early meeting.

Dear Betsy,

I hope you have a wonderful time with your friends. I know you are unhappy, and I think I must be the reason as you have shut me out. Sorry I do not make you happy any longer, but I wish you could stay here, and we could re-connect again. I have been deeply sad recently and wanted to be near you as you always made me feel special. I have loved you for over 28 years. I wish you nothing but happiness in the future.

Your loving husband Jerry

She started to worry when Stephanie texted and said she would pick her up at 8. Betsy texted back, "Stephanie something is wrong with Jerry, I'm worried I don't think I should leave until I talk to him."

Stephanie replied," Betsy for God's sake, he is a big boy and is probably pouting about being alone for the weekend. I bet boner boy is just moping around."

Betsy texted, "Damn it, Stephanie this is not funny, and I wonder if he thinks something is going on? I haven't treated him well lately. I need to get in touch with him."

"Ok, ok. I will call Harold and see what he can find. He left early this morning too."

The women were texting each other and realized all the husbands could not be contacted.

Stephanie texted all of them and told them to get ready, "We're all going away for the weekend. No excuses. The guys will be fine."

I had been working on a plan for a few days. Now it was up to the men to deliver. Maybe they really were old, fat, horny and lazy as the wives said. It was not too late to maybe save marriages or at least stop the wives from ending it.

Harold and I were talking for a while when Ollie and Sam arrived. Everyone looked concerned and I told them should be.

"The reason I asked all of you here was because I have reason to believe our wives are going to break our wedding vows this weekend. Is this something you can live with?"

I told them all the whole story about how I heard the way they talked about each of them and how I hacked into my wife's cellphone and found out what was going to happen or was at least what they were thinking of doing. Sam, Ollie, and Harold were livid at what he told them.

Suddenly, they got quiet.

I proposed my plan. We would get up on Saturday and go to the cabin and wait until the visitors would arrive and see what happens.

We discussed it and decided not to answer any emails, phone calls, or texts. Leave the women in the dark. That would be difficult, but we had to make them suspect something was wrong.

We talked into late in the night and we would meet back at 9 in the morning.

I had a restless night. I kept checking my phone and my wife had texted me about 20 times. At first worried and then as the day went on, she became angry and called me a spoiled brat for trying to ruin her weekend with the girls. I went to bed and tried to sleep. Finally, I drifted off.

In the morning, I called my daughter and she told me that her Mom had called and was very worried. Amy had told her that they were having her Dad over because her Mom wanted to run off and play with the girls. Betsy had hung up on her.

I had checked our account as I do often. I usually handle most of the bills. I noticed that Betsy had withdrawn $500 for her trip. Now I knew what she had planned. I told the guys what was happening and told them to check their accounts. They did and found that the ATMs had been busy. It seems that all the ladies had withdrawn large amounts of money.

Sam, Ollie, and Harold were very embarrassed and angry at the disrespect each wife had shown them. I did not want them to become violent, but told them to save their frustration for the moment we confronted them. The time that something was going to happen would be 8 o'clock, so we had to be there by 7:00 and not let the girls know.

Theresa had kept me informed after I spoke to Dan. Stephanie worked with her and probably thought everything was fine. She had gone to Theresa to find out if she knew a good stripper for a women's party. Theresa did in fact know a stripper who would work for her. I passed this information on to the husbands were even more angry. In fact, she did take some pictures of the stripper she knew and gave it to Stephanie. She told me Stephanie almost wet her pants.

The stripper was in his late 20's and was tall and handsome and very well built. He also had a large cock and Theresa said that is what Stephanie wanted. Stephanie further asked if the man would do "other things" as well.

Theresa said, "Like what?"

Stephanie mentioned that they were all married to a bunch of old farts and wanted to see what a young hot man could do for four women. As Theresa had told me this I was seething. Theresa informed me that the others did not know but Stephanie had implied it was sexual and everyone was going to enjoy it

The men were spitting fire as we continued our discussion. Fortunately, we were able to stop this but our futures with our wives looked bleak.

I texted Theresa when we were close to see if everything was set. She called me back a few minutes later when she went outside to call.

"Theresa, we really appreciate you helping us. You've opened our eyes and maybe this will save a marriage or two. I don't know."

"Jerry, I had a loser husband who cheated on me and when Dan mentioned your situation and he knew I worked with Stephanie, I was glad to help."

"Has Stephanie told the others that a stripper was coming? I really want the truth, especially how my wife reacted."

I could tell Theresa did not want to tell me but finally did. "Jerry, I think your wife is under Stephanie's power and lets her talk her into doing things she would not normally do."

"Theresa, please just tell me the truth. Did anyone confess about doing anything when they went to the bar?"

"This is difficult tosay, but they mentioned that some of the guys would kiss them and run their hands over them, but no one has had sex. As far as your wife she said that one guy took her hand and held it on his hardon, and she said it was very big. Then she pulled her hand away and didn't do anything else."

"I see, did they know what was going to occur later?"

"Stephanie then told them if we liked big cock, wait until we will all see and feel one and then in action. He is going to entertain us all and maybe we could help him with it. I need to go. They think I'am talking to the stripper. Jerry, what she's said and done is not that bad. I hope you understand that Stephanie is the bad one."

"Thanks, Theresa. Without you we would all be clueless cuckolds. Bye."

As I told them what she said, they got pissed. We were close to the cabin. We stopped and I was the spokesman and was going to tell the wives what we had decided.

I texted Theresa that we would be there in 10 minutes.

She responded, "ok." They are just finishing dinner. It was 7:30pm.

The cabin is situated on a small hill that overlooks a beautiful lake. Sam had told me it had been in his family for 3 generations. The cabin was rustic but nice and the view was spectacular. The closest neighbor was a half mile away. We went down the dirt road and stopped a few hundred yards back. We got out and walked up to the cabin.

We could hear the women talking. They must have been on the back porch of the cabin looking out over the lake. Sam opened the front door and we all went inside. The women had not seen us yet as they were sipping wine and talking.

Sam opened the back door and the talking stopped. All the wives were turned pale. Sam said, "Hi." and smiled and They all stood dumbfounded.

Finally, Stephanie started talking, "Sam what in the hell are you doing here? This is a girl's weekend, we were getting ready to go somewhere."

Sam responded, "Before you go, come inside everyone I want you to meet some of my friends. Ladies, I want to introduce you to blueballs boy, teenyweeny, boner boy and of course I am minuteman. Is that about right bitch?" He asked turning to his wife.

Stephanie was speechless which was miraculous.

I spoke next. "Please have a seat and relax. We have some things to discuss."

Betsy started to say something, but I cut her off. "NO!." She sat down and started to cry.

Maggie looked like she had seen a ghost and Erica looked like she was suffering from PTSD.

I continued," First we have some things we want to bring up and then you can speak." I turned to Theresa and said, "Wow you must be Theresa. You're gorgeous. My wife tells me you are her age. How old are you?"

Theresa acted surprised and said, "I'm 34."

"Apparently my wife is either blind or a liar. Right Hun?" I winked.

The women were looking very nervous as it was about 7:50 and still thought a stripper was coming. Several were looking at their watches.

Erica finally found her voice and said, "We are starving.Let's all go out to eat something."

I laughed, "Nice try, Erica. I think the stripper is supposed to be here any minute now. You know the one with the big dick all of you are waiting for."

My wife started to cry, with Maggie already crying.

Harold could not hold back any longer. "Maggie, you whore how could you humiliate me in front of your friends and discuss my small penis. I bought you a baseball bat to fill your over size cunt and make you happy."

Ollie was next. "Erica, you are so special. I have loved you for many years and now all I see is betrayal from you. Thanks for telling others that I need you. I don't just want sex I want you. Well not anymore. You make me sound like a groveling submissive wimp. Well, FUCK YOU SLUT!"

Then Sam added, "Stephanie, you are disgusting. Most of the actions of these women were spurred on by your own self-esteem issues. You were the instigator of most all the things that have happened. I thought I loved you, but you have made that impossible. After our divorce, you can go on with your life like an old whore looking for a John. By the way your ass DOES look big in those pants and frankly if you get any bigger, they should attach ropes to you, and you can be in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.

Finally, I said, "My dear Betsy, you have managed to burn your bridges with me as well. You lied and purposely hurt me for your amusement. You will not find me so disgusting when I have a boner in the future because you will never see or feel or touch it. I'm sorry that I loved you for 28 years and still found you attractive. Maybe you can go back to the bar and feel some guys boner's. Apparently, you like that. By the way there is no stripper, we stopped that as soon as we found out about it. Don't worry how we found out, but we did. Honey, I hope the $500 you took out of our account you can use to find another place to live or you can go and look for another stripper. Well I'm done here. Have a nice life."

The ladies followed us outside and tried to explain, but it fell on deaf ears. We had one final retribution before we left. We had let the air out of two of Stephanie's tires. She would not be able to get someone to fix it until tomorrow or later as it was a holiday weekend. Theresa had already left while we were speaking to our wives.

We all arrived back at home and settled in to our new homes. My wife continued to call and text and emailed. "The messages were all bullshit."

She texted that she was sorry, it was all a big joke. The one voice message I listened to, she said," Jerry, I'm sorry, but the women were all joking. We realize that it was hurtful. I would never have had sex with anyone else. It was purely entertainment, and I was wrong for not telling you about it beforehand. I love you, so much, and can never replace you."

I didn't respond to any of it. I went to my daughter Amy's house and had a nice cookout with them. I told her, "That her mother had hired a stripper for their entertainment and I did not trust her."

She was upset and said, "She was shocked her Mother had done that."

When her Mother called her, she asked, "Did you enjoy the stripper?"

Her Mother said it was a joke and that she should never been told about it.

Our wonderful wives did manage to get home on the 4th of July. I had already gone out with Amy and Jim. Betsy finally joined us.

"Jerry, Amy, and Jim, I am so sorry for this mess I have made and I want you each to now I love you very much and will do anything I can to make it better for us.

Amy told her, "Mom I am really disappointed and can't believe you think this is acceptable. I have not seen a stripper since I was in college."

Jim spoke up, "Really, you may have to tell me about it. I didn't know that about my wife."

"Jim that was before I met you and we were a bunch of young girls not old one's like my Mom."

Betsy started crying and left to go home. I got back home after the fireworks and apparently Betsy was so tired that she went to bed. That was fine by me because, I had moved my clothes to Amy's old room and had set up everything there.

The next morning, I had to go to work and was out the door before Betsy came out of the room.

At the office, Dan asked how it went.

"It was difficult, but I'm glad we were at least able to prevent even more damage from happening." I answered.

"You think you can save your marriage?"

"I hope so but I am not sure, I do still love the bitch."

Betsy did text me and "asking when I was coming home, and that she was going to fix me dinner."

"We really need to talk."

I told her I, "Be home at usual time."

I walked in the house and everything smelled good, making me extremely hungry. She came over to me and said, "I missed you and I'm sorry for everything. Can we please talk about it after dinner?"

"Of course."

Dinner was quiet but the food was good. I do love her cooking. When it was over, she asked to come into the den and brought some dessert and wine. I thought, "She is trying to put on the full court press here."

"Jerry, I'm sorry about the weekend. We never had any intention of doing anything with the stripper. I didn't even know about it until we got there."

"Betsy, when you found out about it. Why didn't you shut it down or at least tell Stephanie it was wrong?"

"I thought about it, but she had planned everything and it was her cabin, so we all felt she was the one in charge."

"Also, tell me more about the times when you've gone to the bar? How many guys dicks have you felt and how many have felt you up?"

"None, I have not been felt up or felt them. That didn't happen."

"Well according to one of your friends, a guy placed your hand on his dick, and you said it was huge."

"That's not true. He may have casually brushed himself up against me, but I never felt it or played with any guy."

"I have been doing a lot of thinking over the last couple of weeks, and I'm not very happy. As you know, you didn't care when I was hurting, and your lack of respect is disgusting. The talk all of you women have makes you sound like whores talking about their clients, not their husbands who you should love. Where did that come from. Do you always talk trash about us?"

"Honey, that's girl talk and we just say things, and most is embellished. I know it sounded harsh, but we were drinking and being stupid."

"How would you feel if us husbands talked about private and personal things, and made fun of you women? Called any one of you fat? You'd be livid, and you know it. It was classless and disrespectful."

"I'm so sorry Jerry. It was wrong, and we shouldn't have done it or planned a girl's weekend. I really don't know why Stephanie wanted to do that?"

"I know why, she has no respect for her husband and convinced you all to do the same."

"Jerry, that's not true I have never loved anyone like I love you. Please, I promised to make it up to you and I will. No one means more than you do to me."

"Ok, we will see, but first you have to prove it to me. I moved all my things into Amy's old room, it's comfortable enough for now. I want you to go to counseling. Also, my boner won't bother you. I just didn't think our marriage was that bad and you were so unhappy. I love you and wonder where you lost respect for me. You make me seem like a horny old man who is gross and disgusting. I'm really that bad?"

"Honey, I love you and you are not disgusting. I made a stupid mistake and took you for granted. I was wrong I don't think I need counseling."

"Let's put it this way, you let Stephanie tell you what to do and I worry about her influence on all you women. That is why I think counseling would be best."

She was shocked and said she will do what I want. I could tell she didn't agree with me, but I felt she needed it. I told her that I would go with her jointly if that helped, but she needed to find someone to help her."

Epilogue

Nine months later, the husbands had all decided the women were right about one thing, we needed to get in batter shape. We joined a gym and pushed each other relentlessly. I had built up my stamina and felt better and my daughter thought I was now a hunk. "Like that really matters for a 56-year-old man," I thought.

The scorecard reads as follows. Two marriages are in counseling and one almost divorced.

Stephanie and Sam are about divorced. Stephanie left and went to live with her sister in another state. Most of the others felt like good riddance. Sam was a bit sad, but is starting to date a little. No one cared about Stephanie.

Erica and Ollie were in counseling and are trying to get back to where they were before the intervention. Erica is more concerned about her husband and Ollie is quite a bit more assertive now. He wants to make damn sure no one views him as submissive. I think they might make it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Intervention
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds