• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Intervention
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Intervention

Maggie and Harold, well she was the only one who thought what they planned would be a problem. She tells everyone how much her husband means to her. She lets everyone know that he is truly the hottest lover since Casanova. I think my best friend, Harold has gotten over the embarrassment.

That of course leaves me. We are still living in the same house and Betsy is still in counseling. We are technically married, but I do have a new love of my life. My beautiful granddaughter, Brittany. At times, Betsy truly seems remorseful, but who knows. Amy wants me to give her mother a second chance. Betsy and I have started some intimacy but sex has been ok, but I want to feel passion again. She is telling me she really needs me and loves me, but time will tell.

I am getting to feel better about myself as some of the ladies I have met at the gym seem to be a bit more interested in me, after I told them my story. We will just have to see what happens.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Intervention
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds