Intrepid Pawns Ch. 11

"Right. Ia, didn't we see a vine trap on the way here?"

Ia stepped up, cracked her knuckles and grinned. "You know, that sounds about right. Good place to keep those two, I'd say." She raised an eyebrow at Trys and Yathi. "But, uh, the hamadryads are gonna get... noisy."

"Not much we can do about that." Trys's eyes narrowed. "Unless we can find something else for them to..."

She trailed off.

Her face went red.

~ ~ ~ ~

The hamadryads didn't even seem to notice. Switching from one breast to another was a simple shift, and if they noticed that Trys and Yathi were less honey-rich than true Thriae, they didn't express it. Their eyes were closed in bliss at this point.

Yathi did notice, though, and she bit her lip to hold in a cry as the pretty silver-haired women locked their impossibly soft, plump lips on her nipples and started greedily suckling.

She was even more caught off-guard when she started to lactate, a slow stream of honeyed juices trickling from her into those hungry mouths. The sensation was...

"Oh, f-fuck," she whispered under her breath.

Her cheeks colored as she saw everyone staring at her. Oh, what a sight she must be, naked and sinking to the ground with two silver-haired beauties clinging to her like she was the only water source in a vast desert.

She was getting wet thinking about it.

They all quickly looked away, except Trys, who seemed to be having trouble adjusting to her own pair of hamadryads, and Mew, who just beamed at her and stroked herself. Yathi stared helplessly into Trys's eyes, then into Mew's eyes, as she clutched the hamadryads to herself, her chest heaving, her lips quivering. She looked down and saw the eager bliss in her sucklers' eyes. It was all she could do to hold in a whine.

"That's right," Mew purred, and Yathi had a moment of panic before she remembered that this was part of the plan, and not Mew brainwashing her while she was—while she was feeling so, so good. "There's a good girl. You like that?"

The hamadryads moaned in agreement. Yes, their eyes said, as they squinted up at Yathi, they liked it very much.

Mew giggled, rocking slightly on her fingers. "Uh-huuuh. You like that. Naughty girls."

The hamadryads whined, nestling closer against Yathi. Yathi held them to her, biting her lip to hold in her cries. Mew wasn't here to screw with her mind. She needed to tune Mew's words out. Mew was just gonna get the bimbos nice... and obeeedient...

But not her. Mew was just brainwashing the hamadryads. Yathi was safe.

"You like suckling your hot little honeycow, don't you?" Mew cooed.

Yathi's breath caught in her throat as the hamadryads whimpered the affirmative. She stared plaintively into Mew's bright honeyed eyes. Matching her own. Oh, so pretty...

Mew giggled at Yathi's expression. "That's right," she whispered, "of course you do. You make your hot little honeycow feel so good. She loooves being suckled. Wants someone suckling her all the time. Such a slutty little honeycow."

"M-Mew—" Nearby, Trys gasped, as her eyes rolled back into her head in pleasure.

Brist and Ia were still off dealing with the Thriae, Yathi realized. For this next minute or so, they were helpless.

But Mew couldn't do anything lasting in a minute... could she?

"So you're gonna do what I tell you," Mew said sweetly. "Okay, sucklies?"

The hamadryads moaned loudly, the moans interspersed with wet sucking sounds that made Yathi wet. Oh, it was like they were devouring her. And it felt so, so good!

"First of all," Mew said slyly, "your honeycows are being very, very nice to you. So why don't you try to pay them back in some way?"

"Mew!" Yathi squeaked. "Mew!"

Mew beamed. "Aw, listen to that honeycow. She thinks she's a kitty!"

Yathi glared.

Mew winked. "Aw, don't make that face at me, honeycow. We'll have you mooing soon enough."

Yathi tried to maintain the glare, but as she felt the hamadryad's fingers dip between her legs, it melted quickly into a glazed smile. She couldn't help it. It was like they knew just how to touch her—and of course they did, honeysuckle hamadryads were masters of pleasing others to earn their sweets, but oh gods did their fingers feel nice trading off on rubbing her clit...

"Mew again, honeycow," Mew whispered, and Yathi realized the catgirl had moved very close, was licking her lips in excitement. She hovered above, her mouth opening slightly for a kiss, and Yathi remembered how strong the smell of honey must be right now, how needy Mew had to be amidst all of this...

"Mew for me, honeycow," Mew cooed, tickling a finger along Yathi's lips. Helplessly, Yathi's lips parted...

"Hey, Mew, what gives?" Ia came strolling back, Brist by her side looking winded. "We're s'posed to be getting the hamadryads on our team, not fooling around."

"Right!" Mew gave a nervous giggle, recoiling. She turned back to the four hamadryads and resumed her chanting, thoughtfully omitting 'honeycow' from her mantras this time.

Yathi wanted to speak, wanted to tell Brist and Ia that Mew was... was clearly trying to condition her for something. And who knew what?

But all that came out when she tried to speak were little whines and babbling, and that just made Ia and Brist flush and avert their gaze.

Surely Trys would speak up. But Trys's eyes were heavy-lidded, too, and Yathi realized the warrior had already started bouncing slightly in place, giving little grunts to encourage the suckling to continue. Yathi stared into Trys's eyes and was amazed to realize she was even more lost than Yathi. Then again, she'd always had larger breasts. Maybe she had more experience being suckled. Maybe she craved it more. Or had learned to crave it more.

Yathi wondered, looking at the expressions of bliss on her hamadryads' faces, if Trys would mind...

She quickly banished the thought.

As Mew continued chanting, and the hamadryads rapidly yielded everything they had to her, Ia and Brist began collecting the materials they needed. The flowers willingly relinquished their nectar, meaning all the pair of knights had to do was walk around with the heavy iron pot and collect it.

"Alright, guys," Brist said, still averting his gaze, "we'll, um, be right back. This shouldn't take long. I hope."

"Got it!" Mew said brightly. "Good luck! Let us know when you're done!"

Her voice was very chipper.

A little too chipper.

And as Brist and Ia made their departure, the druidess turned back to Yathi with a smoldering look. Yathi's mind sloshed at that sly cheshirebeast grin.

"Soooo, sweet little honeycow," Mew cooed, leaning in again, her golden eyes glimmering with glee. "Where were we?"

~ ~ ~ ~

"How's the fire coming?"

"Um. Great." Brist swallowed, struggling with the flint and steel. He tried not to fumble too much. He fumbled anyway.

Ia cocked her head. "Can'tcha just use your magic?"

"I lost my sunstones back at the, um, clearing. It's hard to create fire with other gems."

"Huh. Lame." Ia threw the last ingredient into the pot and swung it back around towards his pile of tinder. "Well, you'd better hurry. This'll take a while to boil, and the cats could get here any second now."

"I know." Brist gritted his teeth.

She made a popping sound with her mouth. "Well... can you know it and then do it fast?"

"Ia!" He looking up, scowling. "Can you—can you stop acting like everything's back to normal? I'm not in the mood to be heckled at this time!"

Ia blinked. She stared at him for a moment.

"You talk so stupid, you know." She leaned against a tree trunk. Brist almost snapped at the words, except that her tone was... rather mild, really. Soft, almost. "'At this time'. You talk like a clerk's notes."

"This is called proper diction, Ia."

"Nah, it's called pretentious. You think you're smarter than anyone else 'cause you use 'proper' grammar?"

"No." Brist finally sent some sparks flying, and he hurriedly blew up them, silently imploring the moss to burn. "I'm not smarter than anyone. All the... the humiliations I've been through today? I'm not smarter than anyone."

"Huh. Okay." Ia actually sounded mollified by this. "Good. I wanted to be clear on that." She watched silently. He glanced back, seeing the growing flames dancing in her dark eyes. "You weren't wrong, y'know."

"What about?" Brist concentrated very intently on the fire, and on not looking at those dark eyes, which... almost looked pretty, when not matched by a shit-eating grin.

"Just... things. I wasn't very good in this team. Mostly made things worse." He heard her blow out a sigh. "I don't like being paired with people I don't know. People kept telling me what to do. Used to being paired with other mead-immune soldiers, and to be honest, we all kinda just fuck like bunnies until a Thriae shows up." She giggled. "This team was different. Messy."

"Okino was an idiot."

"Yeah. Yeah, he was. But that's what you get when a soldier tries to make an adventuring party. All the mechanics, but none of the heart. A scout, a warrior, a mage, a wild card—we completed each other's skillsets, but not our personalities, yknow?" Ia snorted. "I tried to tell 'im, but of course, he wouldn't listen. That's why he's a honeypot now."

"Yeah. Yeah." Brist watched the flames rise. "I, um, think I got it."

"Great! Great job, Brist." Ia clapped him on the shoulder. "Then let's—"

They both glanced back, hearing a long, drawn-out, "Moooo!"

"Oops," they said in unison, and started running.

~ ~ ~ ~

This was the best and worst day of Mew's life.

"There's a good honeycow!" she cooed, rewarding the humiliated Yathi with a kiss. The taste of honey sparkled on her tongue, and her mind sparkled with it. She moaned into the kiss, barely able to force herself to pull away.

Best because she had finally found toys. Humans held honey better than catgirls—they fell victim to it a bit easier, and the honey they started to give was far, far sweeter than that of an addicted catgirl. Mew finally had not one, but two humans who she could drink from, a sweet alternative to surrendering to the Thriae.

Much as she longed to submit to the Thriae.

"Moo!" Yathi cried, eyes wide, her cheeks as crimson as a sunset. Gods, she was so beautiful. Mew couldn't explain how it made her feel, but the second she'd seen Yathi, something had tingled in her mind, and she had never seen anyone as hot as Yathi—even though Yathi had short black hair, and Mew preferred blondes, even though she was nothing but rude in her dealings, even though Mew had already fallen in love with Trys. "Mooo!"

"That's right!" Mew said sweetly, licking her lips of the remaining honey as she watched Yathi buck and moan, lost to the hamadryad's fingers, lost to their wonderful suckling. Lost to Mew's words, her praise, her kisses. Lost to her own lust, making her such a good girl, such an easy girl to break and melt and kiss the mind away. "And you two just loooove being suckled." She bounced excitedly, biting her lip. "Why, if a cute girl ever asked to suckle you, you'd baaasically just, like, lose it, and let her suckle you until she was nice and full!"

Worst because she couldn't suckle. Couldn't lick. She had to restrain herself to kisses, at least for now. She couldn't drink her fill of the honey, no matter how good it would feel to just shove one of the hamadryads out of the way and suckle herself into a sweetened stupor. And that... that was hell. Wonderful, sugary hell.

Hearing a little whine, she turned around, beaming at Trys. Mustn't forget darling, wonderful Trys. She leaned in, planting a sweet little kiss on Trys's lips, admiring Trys's wide, begging eyes. "Gooood honeycow," she cooed, as Trys panted, clutched her own two greedy beauties to her. "You loooove this. You loooove—"

"Wow, Morrowii," said a high-pitched voice with a giggle, "how are you this much of a honeypot and still waiting for permission?"

Mew looked up sharply, her freckled face going bright red as she saw a half-dozen catgirls smirking at her.

The catgirls had surrounded them without her even noticing—and if Trys or Yathi had noticed, Mew had probably silenced their concerns with her mantras, with her kisses. Oops. More hung up in the trees. At their head was Red and Chestnut, the two new girls Mew had put to work brainwashing Brist earlier. Hadn't gone too well, of course.

And that, Mew remembered, gulping, was her fault. She had tickled Red and Chestnut pink at Trys's command.

And judging by their big, gleeful grins, they remembered that very well.

"Um, h-hi, girls," Mew said, giving a big, nervous smile.

"Hi,, Mew," Red purred, her tail twitching to and fro as she walked forward. "Why don't you... give her another kiss?"

"Don't mind us!" Chestnut said, winking.

The two of them giggled, exchanging wicked grins.

Mew breathed in, inhaling Trys's scent. Her mind sloshed. Biting her lip, she turned away—

And her gaze fell on Yathi. Beautiful, perfect Yathi. Sweet, brainless Yathi, panting, staring up at her with big, needy eyes as she squirmed in the arms of the hamadryads. Her tongue lolling out. A tiny dribble of honeyed saliva trickling out the corner of her mouth.

"Moo?" Yathi whimpered.

Mew breathed in, leaned in, and took Yathi in a kiss.

She sank into that kiss. Drowned in it, as Yathi moaned in bliss against her. She felt the catgirls moving in, heard them grabbing Trys, but she could do nothing as Yathi clutched at her. Mew whimpered as she felt Yathi, in turn, pulled from her, cutting the kiss short.

She found herself lying pinned beneath Red and Chestnut, who giggled as they held her arms and legs spread wide against the grassy ground. Mew's head still spun from the kiss as she blinked rapidly up at them.

"You've been a bad kitty," cooed Red, pulling a feather from her hair. Chestnut already had a feather in each hand. "Would you like us to punish you?"

"Oh, no," Mew whispered, her eyes trained helplessly on those feathers, "please, please, not those..."

"A tickle for a tickle," Chestnut sang, and they both giggled.

Nearby, Mew saw Yathi struggling slightly as the catgirls started to mass around her, tittering, replacing the hamadryads with their own lapping tongues. Trys thrashed, whining—the catgirls had left the hamadryads on her, focusing instead on kissing and licking all over the rest of her body. They were now whispering in her ear just as Mew had been doing.

Oh, Mew had been supposed to be keeping a lookout.

But, she thought, swallowing as she watched the feathers with excitement and dread, she was a bad kitty.

The feathers started to tickle over her breast...

And then a sweet, minty smell entered the air, and everything went blurry. The feather paused in its stroking. Chestnut's and Red's maniacal giggling trailed off.

"Ooh," Mew breathed, smiling up at her captors. "Doesn't that... smell... nice?"

Chestnut took in a deep breath. Red took in a deep breath. Dreamy expressions of bliss entered ther eyes—an expression Mew was mirroring, as she started to fade into slumber.

"Nice..." she heard a catgirl sigh. "Nice."

"Sleepytime!" cooed Ia's voice, and Mew's eyes closed.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Yeah, that was way too close for comfort." Brist hurried back into the honeysuckle garden. Yathi's hamadryads had lazily crawled back to begin suckling again, but in their daze, they were just suckling on a random catgirls.

The catgirls had collapsed. Three of them lay atop Trys, who still moaned as the hamadryads drank greedily. At first, Brist didn't even see Yathi, until he noticed a foot poking out from a pile of catgirls who'd all been eager for a taste.

"Ia," he said, frowning, "has it... ever seemed weird to you how obsessed everyone is with Yathi?"

Ia walked over and started casually tossing catgirls aside. "If you've never masturbated thinking of her, you can keep talking."

Brist walked over and helped with rolling catgirls over.

Yathi was in a daze at the bottom of the pile. She blinked slowly up at them as light fell across her face, dispelling any fears Brist had had that she'd been conscious enough to hear what was said. "What... w-what happened?"

"The stew thing worked." Brist wrinkled his nose. "Stinks to high heaven, too. What was in those herbs?"

Yathi didn't answer. As Ia helped her to her feet, Brist walked over to Trys and, biting his lip, did his best to quietly transfer her two hamadryads to other catgirls—grasping one by the head, tugging her off with a pop, and just sort of smooshing her head against a catgirl's breast until she stopped whimpering and took hold again.

Trys's eyes finally fluttered open. She looked around dreamily as Brist took her by the hand and tugged her to her feet. "Wow, it... stinks."

"The cats like it, though," Yathi said, giving one catgirl a light kick. The catgirl stirred, but only slightly.

"Are they... they're asleep, then?" Trys bit her lip.

"Not exactly sleep. More like trance." Yathi walked over and took Mew by the hand, pulling her out from beneath a pair of catgirls Brist recognized all too well. "This is the first stage. Trust me, we wanna be out of here before the cocktail's second stage hits."

Trys blinked. "Are we really going to bring her?"

Yathi bit her lip, Mew already slung over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Her face was red. "She might be useful.

"Okay, whatevs." Ia gestured. "We gotta go, like, yesterday. C'mon, guys. Let's get out of this stinking forest."

A catgirl gave a soft sigh at her feet. Her tail started twitching.

And the party ran.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Aww." Tsimpi tutted, strolling into the clearing. Kentri clung to her, biting her lip—it was the only way to conceal from the others that Tsimpi had slipped two fingers into her pussy. The rest of the Thriae followed. "Look at these kitties."

The catgirls lay strewn about the clearing. Three had hamadryads on them, docilely suckling. The lot of them twitched and whimpered, clearly lost in the saccharine mist that immersed them.

Tsimpi glanced back, biting her lip. "Kifina, Vissy, go get the other two out of that vine trap." She turned back to Kentri. "It looks like those mortals are—nn—cleverer than we thought." She squirmed a little as Kentri's fingers twisted.

"Looks like." Tsimpi giggled. "But they left us aaall these toys to play with, so maybe not." She pouted. "I wish Mew was here. Must've gotten caught up somewhere. You know she's my favorite."

Kentri smirked. Her expression melted into a look of helpless bliss as Tsimpi twisted the fingers slightly again. "G-Girls!" she managed, barely keeping her voice level. "Let's get these kitties nice and sweet."

The Thriae giggled wickedly, drawing out little clay pitchers.

Abruptly, the scent in the air changed, grew a bit muskier. The color of the mist shifted from a dusty ocher to a pale green.

And as one Thriae picked up a catgirl by the hair and started to hide her to her breast, the catgirl's eyes opened.

Kentri felt a tingling run through her, and looked down in time to see a catgirl grasping her ankle. Her eyes were swirling a misty green, and when she spoke, it was the breathy tone of the intoxicated.

"Hey, honey. Wanna play?"

And the plants around them came alive as the catgirls pounced upon their prey.

~ ~ ~ ~

Trys glanced back nervously. "You hear that?"

In the distance behind them, squeals of joy and alarm in equal measure had arisen. They were followed by a familiar buzzing.

Yathi's eyes lit up. "Ooh. That's very good news for us. The Thriae and the catgirls must be fighting. The catgirls must be starving for sex right now." She petted the tranced Mew idly on the head. "Glad Mew got out while she was still in the first step. The second is... a doozy."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds