Intrepid Pawns Ch. 11

"'m... not glad..." Mew mumbled, giving a little giggle. Yathi rolled her eyes.

"They won't hold them long," Trys said, encouraging the group forward. She bit her lip, glancing back once more, then quickened her pace. "Will they?"

"Hm. No." Yathi grimaced. "They're gonna break out, and they'll be pissed. Odds are the catgirls'll just catch one or two, and that's if they're lucky. Good news is, they're basically immune to mind control when the smoke has them, so the Thriae won't be able to score a dozen druid slaves to come after us."

"Good." Trys's eyes narrowed. "And it's good that they won't be captured, too. We still need to follow them, remember. We have no idea where the Hive actually is."

"And then what?" Yathi sounded weary, and not just because she was carrying a rather plump, increasingly squirmy catgirl. "We sneak in, somehow survive the smell without falling to our knees and kissing the walls, and oust the old Queen?"

"Pretty much."

"It's an idiotic plan. We'll be mead sprites before we have a chance to even think." Yathi's tone was cold, as biting as a thornbush. Trys looked to Ia and Brist, and saw them exchanging uneasy glances. She wasn't sure if they were worried about Yathi's manner or about the mission. Probably both.

Her eyes narrowed. "Just trust me. I have a plan."

"And when will you share that plan?"

Trys hesitated. "Do you trust me?"

Her words hung in the air for a moment. She looked into Yathi's identical honey eyes and waited for an answer, keeping her expression calm. For a moment, Trys recalled the old willpower exercises, and tried to empty her mind of thought and want.

"Yes," Yathi said at last, swallowing. "But I don't like to have to."

Trys turned away. "I'll explain it when we get there. If one of us gets captured on the way, I don't want anyone spilling it."

"I guess that's fair."

Yathi finally set Mew down, and the group started moving faster, as behind, the buzzing faded away.

Trys swallowed a lump. Though she had tried to empty her mind of thoughts, one persistent sentence hovered in her mind like the buzz of the Thriae's wings, incessant, inescapable.

You really shouldn't.

~ ~ ~ ~

Yathi gave a sigh of relief as she finished pitching the tent last. As it turned out, having a druid around could be very useful sometimes. Mew had crafted the three tents out of fallen leaves—one for Brist, one for Ia and Trys (sleeping next to a mead addict tended to cause dream problems for those not immune), and one for Yathi, with Mew sleeping outside.

It had been a long day. Everyone was excited to get to bed—Trys had already gone into her tent. Ia had volunteered to take first watch.

"Thanks for the help, Mew," she said reluctantly. The catgirl just hummed, hands clasped happily behind her back.

"I'm gonna go for a walk," Ia said, starting off into the brush.

"Don't go far!" Trys called from her tent.

"Thanks for loaning me the shirt, Ia," Yathi said.

Ia didn't answer. She'd been very quiet since her return, really, Yathi reflected. The loan had been appreciated—Ia didn't much mind being reduced to her undershirt, and Yathi had really, really needed a way to get Mew to stop staring at her chest. Well, quite so much, anyways.

Brist looked up from the campfire he was busily siphoning smoke from—smoke wouldn't do if they wanted to hide, after all, and they were still on the edge of the Evergreen—and frowned. "I'll... be right back," he said, quickly dousing the fire. He hurried after Ia.

Yathi sighed. Well, at least those two lovebirds were working things out. She was sick of them bantering like they didn't want to settle things horizontally. She glanced at Mew. "G'night, Mew."

"Night?" Mew looked puzzled.

"Um, yes." Yathi blinked. "We're going to sleep. I know catgirls pretty much sleep whenever, but, um..."

"Oh." Mew went red a little. Her head lowered. "I—okay. I understand."

Yathi hesitated at the entrance to her tent. She swallowed and turned back. "I... we appreciate how you've helped us so far. And whatever Trys has promised you, I promise we'll make sure you get it. Your own pet Thriae, or whatever. We'd have been screwed back there if not for you. That's... not nothing."

Mew blinked. She wrung her hands together. "That's sweet of you to say."

"Yeah." Yathi cleared her throat. "Just, um, maybe leave off on the... on trying to brainwash folks, and maybe you can..."

Mew took a step forward. "Yeah, sure, okay." She batted her eyelashes. "So, uh, all this talk is getting boring. Wanna suckle, honeycow?"

Yathi froze in place. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt a tingling in her nipples. "Yes, pl—w-what?"

She stared in confusion into the catgirl's big, bedroom eyes.

Mew put a hand on Yathi's breast and squeezed it gently. Yathi barely held in a moan as honey started dribbling out. "Wanna suckle, honeycow?" she purred.

Her voice was like a sunbeam, soothing her slow silly, mind into sleep. Such a pretty, pretty voice for such a pretty, pretty kitty...

"Um." Yathi's head was spinning. She was being pushed into her tent, and Mew was following her in, giggling. She couldn't muster the thought to resist, to push back. She was basically a doll in Mew's clutches, putty in her claws. "I..."

Mew easily pulled off Yathi's shirt and pushed the unresisting Yathi to the ground. "Wanna suckle, honeycow?" she cooed.

And as those words oozed through Yathi's scattering thoughts, Yathi felt her mind finally melt into place.

"Ooh, yes," she whimpered, squirming. "Please!"

Mew giggled, leaning in close, and started to lick up the dripping honey. "You don't hafta worry about paying me back, sweetie," she said sweetly. "You've already promised to take care of me, haven't you?"

"Yes," Yathi whined, her back arching. "Yes!"

And as Mew started to suckle, a look of pure bliss entered the catgirl's eyes.

It was a look that Yathi knew she mirrored as Mew's fingers, coated in her own honey, slipped into Yathi's mouth to muffle Yathi's squeals of pleasure. The tent sealed shut behind the druidess as Mew began to drink deep.

Yathi was in for a long night.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Ia, wait!" Brist called. "Wait up!"

Ia glanced back towards him. She slowed down a little.

Almost a minute later, he drew level with her, panting. "You... walk fast."

"Yeah." Ia put a hand on his shoulder. "You alright, there, bud?"

"F... fine." Brist took a deep breath. "Just winded. These robes are heavy."

"I keep tellin' ya, you don't need robes." Ia hopped up onto a fallen log. "Yathi had a good look going for her."

"Right. Sure." Brist hopped up as well, sitting down beside her as she continued to stand. He looked up at Ia, lithe and muscular, standing almost picturesque atop the log in nothing but a pair of shorts and a white undershirt. She stared off into the distance, chewing her inner cheek. "So... are you okay?"

There was a pause.

Ia snorted. She plopped down beside him. "I've always been a bit broken, Brist. Immunization. You're the luckiest guy in this team—the only person not broken in some way."

"Well..." Brist fumbled. He clasped his hands together in his lap. "That won't last."

"Oh, yeah, that makes me feel better." Ia giggled. "A reminder of our impending doom with whatever terrible plan Trys's cooked up for us. I feel great now, Brist. Thanks."

"Sorry."

"No, I'm sorry." Ia leaned against him. "I just... all my life, I've been so fucking horny 'cause of this immunity. My parents didn't want me to get it, but, y'know, company orders. And here you are, about my age and right as peaches. Kinda galling, I guess?" She gave a soft sigh. "It's weird."

"Yes, well..." Brist twiddled his thumbs. "It sort of... it's not good. But we need you. I don't think we'll make it without you."

"Yeah. Probably not. I already saved us once today." Ia rested her chin on his shoulder. Brist started slightly at the close contact, but... stayed still. Somehow, it didn't bother him like he'd always thought it would. "But you all helped. Kinda like an adventuring party. That's nice."

"Yes. Yes, well..."

Ia kissed him on the cheek. "You helped, too. You, personally, I mean."

Brist was very glad he wasn't as pale as Ia, so she couldn't see how hard he was blushing. He bit his lip. "Yes. I-I try."

"Is this okay?" Ia kissed him again. And again. "Is it okay, Brist?"

"Um. Yes." Brist realized he'd tensed up and forced himself to relax. He slumped against Ia, and on impulse, placed an arm around her. She wriggled happily into the embrace. "Yes. It's okay. It's... it's nice."

"I bet it is," Ia said teasingly, and kissed him again. "After these weeks, I bet it is, Crystals." She rose up slightly, nibbling his earlobe. Her voice dropped to a whisper. "And... is this okay?"

Brist shivered. "Yes."

Ia gave a soft, soothing moan into Brist's ear. She started to rise up, and Brist had a moment of panic as she sank into his lap. She wriggled again, sitting sideways, her pert ass pressed up against his cock through his robes. She smiled and leaned in close, her lips touching his. "And... is this okay?"

Brist stared into her eyes. There was something strange about them he'd never noticed before. A sort of glassiness. It was... pretty. It sparkled in the starlight. Glimmered, dark and full of reflections.

"Yes," he whispered, trembling. His hips bucked slightly, unconsciously. "Yes. Oh, yes."

She smiled, and kissed him. "Good boy."

She started to bounce, and he started to whimper.

And before she started to kiss him once more, he heard her whisper in his ear, her voice barely above a breath, "Good boy for Mistress Elly."

He squirmed slightly as she rose up and down, stroking his cock beneath her. "W-What was that?"

She pulled back to face him, smiled, and kissed him once more.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds