Introducing Thaddeus Black Ch. 06

"Johnny ... Johnny ... find me ... Johnny ... find me ..."

That was the end of it. Thaddeus played the tape once again and still it was the same words. He wrote them down on a jotter pad. He tapped his pen against his head while he sat on his bed trying to figure out the boy's cryptic message ... if really that was what it was. Him muttering his name over and over again just didn't make any sense to him. He wrote the boy's full name on the centre of the jotter: JOHNNY LOFTUS, and continued tapping the end of the pen against his head. Unable to come up with anything rational, he slapped the pen on the jotter and got up. He might as well get on with his life now he'd lost the client and just about anything that was bound to come out of it.

Suddenly he wished he could return to his bed and fall back asleep.

------

He didn't drive straight to the office but instead went to the city's grand central train station. He rented out a locker box and deposited the bag of money inside of it. He had checked to make sure he wasn't being followed before he arrived there. He reckoned that once the media storm over Constance had gone down, provided it enabled the search for her child easy, he would then give the money back to her. Right now the best thing would be to stay away from her if he could possibly afford it. As he walked out of the large terminal hall of the station, he saw a TV screen over which they were retelling the story about her missing son. Thaddeus hurried his footsteps out of the building, not wishing to suffer more. He got into his car and screeched out of the parking lot.

He slapped his hand on the steering wheel, cursing whoever it was that had tipped off the press. Someone sure wanted to see her in misery. He missed her. He hated admitting it to himself but as he drove away from the train station heading in the direction of his office, he couldn't stop telling himself how much he really did. Seldom had a woman gotten to him like her. She was so yearning with want and care, strong and yet vulnerable. How a beautiful woman like her ever ended up getting hitched to an old rich fart that was her late husband he would never understand.

Thaddeus got to his office almost a half hour later. The sun's heat was building and the air choked from it. There was a red Ferrari parked in front of his office building, the windows tinted. He paid it no mind as he still had his thoughts running through the message left in the tape player even as he went up to his office door.

Sarah was in there waiting for him, looking prim and lovely in a purple blouse and black skirt. She was typing out some stationary and she stopped what she was doing and came around to hug him.

"Good morning, boss," she said with a smile that seemed to say more.

"No need for formalities here, Sarah. Call me Thad. It's much easier to say than sir." He took off his jacket and hung it on a coat rack beside the door. "Any messages before I arrived?"

"The caretaker dropped by an hour ago and left a bill for you. I dropped it on your desk. Also, you've got a visitor." She indicated at his office. "We didn't have a spare seat, so I told her to wait in your office. Sorry."

"Who's the visitor?"

"The same lady who called yesterday," she said it in a low voice. Thaddeus thanks her then approached his door.

Hilda sat in the only chair facing his desk; her handbag rested on his desk and she was smoking a cigarette when he opened the door into his office. She turned around and saw it was him and smiled. The smile lit up her face like Dolce Vita.

"You promised giving me a call," she said as he walked past her to get to his chair. "I waited by the phone and never got a word from you."

"Like I told you, work comes first before pussy. I still was going to cal you though," he said as he settled into his chair.

"You were? When exactly?" she puffed on her cigarette and blew smoke into the air. "I was lonely and bored yesterday evening. All I thought about was your black cock fucking me. I got to take my depression upon my ten-inch dildo. I've been fucking it all through last night."

"What about your pet boyfriend, Blondie? He would make a good substitute."

She snorted and tipped ash from her cigarette into an ash tray she'd found on his desk. "Blondie. The boy's got his nose buried deep in cocaine, sometimes he can barely get it up."

"You mentioned that he's a model. How about going out and fetching yourself a new one. Or even better, call an all-male escort service. I know a lot of brothers who'd love to make meat of your body."

"I'm not that kind of girl," she sucked on her cigarette. "I might be a slut, but I'm never the type that humps every cock she sees. Besides, if it's black men I want, I can get them plenty. I don't want any other brother, I only want you."

"Yeah? Why me? Prior to yesterday our paths have never crossed before and probably never would if it weren't for your sister's problem I'm solving."

"Yes, that I know. Should we call it fate? I really wouldn't know. You intrigue me, and that's not something that comes easily for me. Most men like to brag about what the money, the number of women they've laid in bed, the priceless stuff they have, whatever recent conquests they've done or how much they're worth, but really they don't know how to take charge. They don't know how to really handle a woman in bed. But with you, you're just everything in a man I've always wanted to have."

"Not like one of your boy toys?"

She laughed. "No, never like any one of them. If this were a jungle, you'd be having them for dinner. You've got the heart and soul of a Neanderthal warrior—please, that's not an insult, but a compliment."

"Whatever it is, I'm honoured."

"It's not often I get to meet a man like yourself, detective. Even now I'm jealous about the fact that my sister found you first before I did. Normally she's the shy type."

"Maybe you can take that up with her next time you sit down with her. Now, how about you cut through the chit-chat and tell me what really you came here for?"

Her features clouded at this, but only for a moment. "Are you still handing my sister's case?"

"As long as she keeps footing my bill. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, nothing really. just wondering now that it's all over the news and the cops wanting to take it up seriously that maybe I could make some special use of your service."

"Service for what?"

"Escort," she blew her last smoke then crushed her cigarette in the ash tray.

"Excuse me?"

"There's a party I'm hosting. A sort of decadent but high-class party. Discreet to the max, and erotic to the nth level, lots of women and plenty of cocktail. Anyone that's to be invited there needs to have a partner along, or invite someone. I'd like to invite you."

"Sorry. I've got better things to do than attend a party, Hilda."

"Oh come on," she stood up from her chair and approached his. "You've been working on finding my missing cousin too hard, Thaddeus. I can see it on your face that you haven't been sleeping too well." She plopped down on his thigh and brought her arms around his neck. "I can tell Constance hasn't been treating you nicely. She can be shallow when it comes to such things. That's something you know I'd love to do for you. Just do me this small favour and come to my party." She inched her face towards his, her voice turned sultry. "If you say yes, I promise to tell you that question you asked me last time before you left my apartment."

Thaddeus raised his hand to her blouse. His fingers became busy undoing the top buttons; Hilda made no attempt at stopping him.

"Remind me what that question was. I seem to have forgotten already."

"You asked me about what made me fall out with my sister and why I haven't visited her in a while. Do you remember now?"

His hand slid into her blouse to cup her right breast. "Yes, I seem to remember now. The memory's coming back at me. Go on then, tell me why?"

She muttered a sigh as his hand squeezed and fondled her breasts; her hand rubbed against his shoulder. "Ohhh ... I can't wait to get you in bed again. Your cock is all I need."

"Yeah, I'll bet you've been wanting it so badly, haven't you? You're such a dirty slut that wants to me turned into a black cock whore. You want to be my bitch, don't you, Hilda?"

"Oh yes," she replied. "I want to be your bitch. I want to be your bitch, your fuck slut, your whore ... I want to be everything that's dirty."

"Then tell me, bitch, why aren't you all happy with your sister?" Thaddeus goaded her by squeezing her nipple, drawing a soft cry from her as she pressed her body against his. His cock was straining inside his pants but he knew now wasn't the time to whip it out into action. "That's a question I wanted to ask you last time we met but forgot. Tell me how come you aren't that sad about your sister's boy missing."

She looked at him, the animated look that was in her eyes started clearing off. "Whatever makes you think I'm not sad?"

"You don't look it, Hilda. Or rather, you didn't look it the last time we spoke. And from the looks of things, I'll bet there was some nasty stuff that went on between Constance and you, and maybe her late husband, Emmet, that's got you riled up about them. A part of you wants to tell me, while another part of you wants to keep dicking me around, wanting me to tear your pussy another warm hole before you'll get to talking."

She threw her head back and crackled. "Maybe you're right. There are a lot of things I do want to tell you. But I'd prefer showing it to you than merely telling you. Promise me you'll be my escort at the party. Tell me yes, and I'll show you lots of things. Things my sister would never like for you to see." She leaned forward and spoke into his ear as if divulging a secret. "I know you like her. I can tell from the way you mention her name. I'll bet you want to fuck her. Maybe you have already—I don't know. But I know you'd want to see what's between those legs of hers, don't you?"

"Wrong, Hilda," he said to her. "I don't want to fuck your sister—she's a pay-check to me, nothing more. It's you I want to fuck. Remember I promised screwing your ass when we meet again. I still want to do that. Tell me when's this so-called party of yours happening?"

"Tonight," she said, and then pulled herself up from his thigh. She straightened her blouse and skirt as she went and picked up her handbag, reached a hand inside and took out a small silver-coloured envelope. "The address is inside," he gave the envelope to him. "The card will get you past the gate. There's a password too. Be there by ten. I'll be expecting you, and maybe someone else too will be."

"Someone like who?"

"I'll let you wonder on that. But seriously, I'd really love for you to be there."

"If maybe I decide to come to this shin-ding, what should a brother wear?"

"Put on a suit. Black." She slung her handbag over her shoulder, blew him a kiss then turned around, swishing her butt for him, and left his office. She said goodbye to his secretary as she walked out the door. Sarah came over and stuck her head through his door.

"Everything alright?" she asked.

"Sure, Sarah, everything's just fine. Has she left?"

"Yes, she has. I was listening in; I thought you and her were going to get into some hanky-panky."

"Only hanky-panky I want to do in the office would be with you, Sarah," he said.

"Thank you. Maybe if you ever decide to have another woman involved, I'd like to join in," she smiled at him before closing back his door. Thaddeus opened the envelope and took out a gold-plated card. It bore the same name as that which his neighbour's wife had earlier given to him: CLUB EROS De VENUS. Inside the envelope was a business card. On one side was written an address; on the other was a single word: FIGARO.

hHe sat back in his chair contemplating the password at the same time his mind was racing like a NASCAR rally trying to figure out what actually Hilda's purpose of visit and her relationship with his case was about. His eyes left the card and roamed his desk. They landed on the jotter pad upon which he'd scribbled a name. He picked the jotter up and looked at the name he'd written: Johnny Elwood.

Johnny Elwood. Johnny Loftus.

"Johnny ... Johnny ... find me ... Johnny ... find me ..."

A light was beginning to come alive in his head. He picked up his phone and made a call.

------

He was back at his apartment building two hours later. He'd told Sarah when to leave and drawn out a payment plan for as well. The office didn't seem to rhyme with his vibe anymore. Truth be told, he needed some pussy, and he knew just the right place to find a quick one. He had called Erica, glad to know she was still at home, and told her he was coming back. She sat by her window reading a novel at the same time looking out for him. She saw him drive into the apartment compound and waited till he'd entered his home before throwing away her book, checking herself in a wall mirror to see if her halter top that she was wearing looked fine on her before leaving her home and rushing down the stairs to knock on his door.

Thad opened his front door and led her inside then locked back the door.

Erica took charge of the moment. She pushed Thad against the far wall and pressed a finger to her lips.

"Don't talk," she said with lust and excitement brimming in her eyes. "Just fuck me."

Their lips met in a kiss, lips parted and tongues swirled and danced and smacked against each other while their hands went busy groping and caressing each other's limps. Her hands undid his shirt buttons and nearly ripped them off him impatiently. Thaddeus took charge, grabbed her arm and spurned her around and pressed her instead against the wall. His hands undid the buttons of her cut-off jeans shorts and pushed it down her thighs in one deft motion. A dense bush formed a triangle over her crotch; she had two rings protruding off her clit. They remained like that for a while, kissing at the same time getting each other off their clothes; they ejaculated moans as they drove their tongue into each other's throat. Such was how Erica loved having sex and Thaddeus always knew how she liked and wanted it—rough and hard.

"Come on, let's get these damn clothes off you!" Erica growled lasciviously as she helped Thaddeus undo his belt buckle and thus free his pants. His cock was already pressing through the fabric and it inhaled a breath of fresh air once he stepped out of his briefs.

He lifted Erica into the air. Her feet dangled behind him while his thick prick stood ramrod with blood pumping into it and the veins popping out. Erica's lips were locked unto his even as she reached a hand downward, grasped his cock and inserted it into the appropriate hole it was meant to go into. Her pussy was already wet as Thaddeus felt the head slip inside her. Within seconds he was bouncing her up and down his tent pole while she held unto his tight, made whimpering sounds into his ear while he fucked her standing up. She roamed her butt cheeks over his cock and squeezed her pussy muscles which got a groaning response from him.

He carried her past the furniture into the corridor and from there into his bedroom where he then dropped her on the bed. He held her legs apart and she howled as he buried his face between her crotch. His tongue lapped over the silver ring studs that decorated her clit. He pulled at them with his lips while his tongue roamed over her cum-dripping orifice. Erica threw her head either way. Her body shuddered and she gave a panting whimper as he kept sucking her pussy; over and over she moaned and told him not to stop. Thaddeus raised his head from between her legs and ran his tongue over his lips, licking her pussy juice that stained his lover face.

"There's something I want to ask you, Erica?" he said to her while still running his tongue up and down her nectar-tasting cunt. "I want to know about your club. What goes on in there?"

Erica was caught in the web of ecstatic rapture his tongue and lips were weaving over here and for a moment muttered unintelligible words that were lost with her moaning voice. Thaddeus pulled his face away from her and she whined when she realised he was no longer pleasuring her.

"Oh no, no, no!" she beat her palm on the bed petulantly. "Don't stop! I don't want you to stop!"

He held his shaft in his hand and stroked it while he twitched her pussy's labia lips with his fingers. "Do you want to feel this dick, Erica?" Her hazel pair of eyes glimmered at the sight of his cock like diamonds; her lips drooled in time with her incensed breathing. She was rubbing at her clit furiously.

"Oh yeah. I want your cock. Gimme your fucking cock!"

Thaddeus beat his cock against the studs of her clit, rubbing it against her entrance. Erica gave a shrill cry from it all and she couldn't stop begging him.

"Oh please ... gimme that prick. Stop teasing me, Thad."

"You want me to stop?" he growled at her. "Then tell me what the fuck goes on at your fucking club, bitch!"

"FUCKING IS WHAT GOES ON!" she screamed at him. "It's a fucking club for fucking yuppie and upper-class people. They meet, they share themselves out to anyone who wants to fuck them and watch others getting fucked."

Thaddeus pushed the crowned head of his prick into her pussy's wet entrance; Erica held her breath from it. But he stopped there and once again she pleaded for him to end her misery.

"Is it sort of like a swinger's type of place?" he asked.

Erica cried out in panicked frustration. "Oh God, yes! Yes! Yes! That's what it fucking is." She reached up and grabbed his waistline to pull him down on her. "Please, enough already. FUCK ME NOW, YOU BLACK BASTARD!"

Without further ado, Thaddeus did just that. He thrust his cock all the way inside her. Erica fell her head back. Her legs shot above his back and her arms pulled his weight down on herself.

"Oh Gosh! Oh Gosh!" she cried beneath him, whipping her head from side to side while she did. She hadn't been so well filled in a while. Her virgina sent back clusters of signals travelling up her spine and bloodstream to her brain, wantonly telling her how much her pussy had missed the taste of feel of Thaddeus's cock. Without even thinking of it, her hips already were responding to him. They undulated under him, wanting to push more and more of his prick into her as father as it would go.

Thaddeus pulled back from her, he too moaning from the satisfying warmth of her cunt and then drove his prick back into her harder than the last time. Erica exploded with a grunt. Her legs locked over his backside and urged him to keep pounding her virgina like that. Thaddeus kept slamming her harder and harder, each time driving his prick into her cunt like on beating down on the head of a nail with a hammer. He was sending her high into the stratosphere where she always wanted to go.

"Auuuggghhh! Auugggghhh!" she grunted breathlessly. Her face contorted into a picture of hurt and pain. But it was a pain most desired. She half pulled herself up and frantically licked her tongue over his earlobe, nearly biting it. "Fuck this pussy, Thaddeus Black," she moaned. "Fuck my pussy like you've always loved to fuck it."

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna fuck this pussy alright," he grunted back as he repeatedly slammed his shaft down on her. "Gonna fuck it like I always do!"

"Oh yessss! Ohhh yessss!" she threw her head back in ecstatic delight while her fingers racked his back and her hips continued to groove against him. Thaddeus, after a while, rolled over on his back, pulling her along. Erica balanced herself on one knee and with the other propelled her buttocks down on him. Now was her turn to slammed her ass cheeks down on him, burying his cock deeper inside her. She came to rest on her hunches and Thaddeus wedged her ass cheeks with his hands and went on pumping his hips higher, driving his prick harder and harder inside her. Erica beat her palm on his chest and howled for more. Her moaning fit sounded tortured as she received more pounding from him. She fell on her knees and grounded her ass down on his hips, riding him like a demented horse. Thaddeus pulled her towards him and slapped his hands on her ass cheeks, compelling her to ride him harder. His slipped his finger into her puckered asshole and finger-fucked her like that while she went on riding him. Erica announced that she was about to cum. Thaddeus once again rolled over to be on top of her and brought his hand down between her ass cheeks, still fingering her asshole while his hips dug into her and his prick kept on fucking her pussy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds