Introducing Thaddeus Black Ch. 06

Erica gave an ear-splitting cry as her body shook and shuddered to climax. Seconds later Thaddeus joined her too. Her arms held onto him and her legs locked over his back and he grunted into her ear as he felt his balls increase their size and then seconds later discharged the first influx of semen deep into her womb. Erica kept on moving her hips, panting into his ear as his cock kept on offloading their sensuous burden inside her. It was a good thing she was on the pill. The last thing she wanted was discovering she was pregnant and knowing the baby wasn't Artie's.

Her arms let go of him and she lay on the bed catching her breath as Thaddeus rolled off her. He too was breathing heavy and his face and torso was coated with sweat. Erica turned to her side and cuddled over him, kissing his chin.

"I wish I'd met you back when I was in Vegas," she murmured. "We could have had so much fun till now."

"You probably would have given me a cardiac arrest by then."

She laughed. "No way would I have done that to you, babe."

"I know," he replied, reaching a hand over to fondle her breasts. "I know."

They fell quiet for a moment, neither of them said anything, then she asked: "Why the interest in my club, by the way?"

"You guys are having a meet today, right?"

She looked at him, surprised. "How did you know that?"

"A little bird dropped by my window after you left and told me." He turned on his side to look at her. "I want you to tell me as much about the club that you could. Just the part you can tell."

Erica thought for a moment, and then a mischievous smile lighted upon her face. "If I do tell you, I'll be breaking protocol. We're never supposed to talk about the club to outsiders, not unless someone's granted you membership. But let's say I did want to tell you about the club, what then are you going to do for me?"

"What is it you'd want?"

"That you'll keep fucking me whenever we can?"

"First of all, you're going to promise to stop giving your man a hard time. Will you do that?" She nodded. "I will."

"Okay then, you've got me," he kissed her lips. "Now start talking."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 197 milliseconds