Irkutsk Ch. 18

I realised that I was sharing Hana's most intimate feelings. I was certainly enjoying the experience, but it was not as intense as I had expected. Hoped, rather. The enjoyment continued for a while, and I think Slim prevented me from falling over a few times. She must be stronger than she looked, but that was par for the course.

Evcntually the sensations faded. I didn't have to tell Slim - she knew already. She waited a few minutes "just to be sure" and we started back to the bus. I was starting to feel the cold now. It was only a short walk back, but the only thing I could think of before getting back into the bus was the sight of Slim's nipples, proudly telling the world they were cold too.

Petite quickly gave us blankets and closed the door behind us, and we went to the back of the bus where it was warmest. Petite wanted to know every detail. I knew she was going to be disappointed. First, however, I had to ask Hana.

"How was that for you?"

She seemed surprised by the question, but answered brightly, "I had a lovely orgasm."

I looked direct into her eyes. "You know we all love you?"

She nodded. She knew what was coming.

"And we would do anything for you?"

Another nod.

"You didn't come did you?"

A slight shake of the head.

"You've never had an orgasm have you?"

She started to shake her head and burst into tears. Muscles glared at me and then hugged her close. I understood that my comment could be taken to be a criticism of those who had been attending to Hana, as if they hadn't done their job properly.

Petite seemed more optimistic. "Now we know, I think we can make things better for you. Slim seemed supportive. The driver seemed undecided.

Suddenly we all realised we were naked. For the first time it seemed inappropriate. Perhaps for Hana more than the rest of us. We slowly took our clothes and dressed again. The driver got back into the driver's seat, we all moved toward the front to be together and sat quietly, each with our own thoughts. I was torn between regret at having caused pain to this lovely lady and the feeling that this had been the only way to move forwards. On top of that I worried that I could be responsible for divisions within this group which had survived everything else that the world had thrown at it.

A hand slipped into mine from the seat next to me. I looked and it was Slim - I hadn't even noticed until then who had sat next to me. I squeezed her hand tight; probably a little too tight. Her support meant a great deal to me.

Hana and Muscles were across the aisle from us and Petite was sitting next to the driver. There was no obvious communication but this was nothing like the comfortable silence that had existed for stretches of the first part of this trip.

I was worried and angry and felt that I was being treated unfairly: I thought I had been doing the right thing. But then I thought Hana had a right to her privacy and I had breached that on an issue most people regarded as the ultimate level of privacy.

These contradictory thoughts warred within me, but then I thought of an occasion on which an ex-girlfriend had spoken to mutual friends about our former sex life and how badly I had felt. I suddenly realised I had caused great pain to Hana, unintentionally but recklessly. But I could not undo what I had said.

I smiled at Slim, dropped her hand and stood up. It occurred to me only that that I had shared the ultimate intimacy with these ladies and yet still knew the name of only one of them. Thoughts of self-reproach tortured me.

I walked across to next to Muscles in the aisle seat and looked at Hana beside her. "Hana, through careless behaviour I have hurt you. I have no idea how I can make it up to you. I am so sorry. What can I do to help ease the hurt?"

Muscles glared at me throughout this short speech, but Hana just sat with her head down. I could see tears running down her face. I looked at Muscles. "I know you're angry with me. I'm angry with myself. I blame myself. I was careless with someone who trusted me not to hurt her. What can I do?"

Muscles didn't move or make a sound, just continued to glare at me. However, Hana was clearly trying to talk through her tears. After a few tries, she managed to get out the barely audible words. "I want to be able to have an orgasm. Please can you help?"

Muscles looked at me briefly and said in a sharp voice, "Go away. You've done enough damage. I'll talk to her. In the unlikely event that she needs something from you I'll come and see you."

I stood up miserably and walked to the back of the bus. Slim got up and followed me, but I had the impression that she was deepening the rift between the ladies by doing so.

Slim and I sat there for a long while. The scenery was becoming a little more interesting, with occasional views of the sea on the left, and we passed through one or two towns. I wasn't really up to appreciating that, however, nor even the pleasure of sitting with a stunningly beautiful young woman. I had hurt a loved one, and I didn't know how to remedy that. Even if she did decide that she wanted me to help her experience an orgasm, was I up to it? However, I had to try...if that was what she wanted.

I wasn't up to saying anything to Slim, but I looked at her and smiled. Again, she took my hand, squeezed it and smiled. I thought to myself that for everyone who is bold enough to make the effort to improve the world, there is a place for a dozen others of the gentle, quiet type to take the time to provide quiet, constant, loving support, even if they can do nothing practical to help.

We sat there, me thinking what an odd corner of the world this was, driving through far eastern Russia with China to the North of us and North Korea to the south. Any silly thoughts to distract myself from the hurt I had caused Hana and those who loved her, and from the possible task I had in front of me that I had no idea how I would fulfil.

After I had consigned myself to the flames of Hell several times, I saw Muscles coming back towards Slim and me. She sat in the seat in front of us, turning back towards me and leaning aggressively towards me.

"Hana wants you to help her. She is misguided. You couldn't help her even if you wanted to, and I'm not sure you want to."

I thought about this for a moment. "I need everyone here to work together on this. You obviously have no faith in either my sincerity or my ability. Will you help, or at least not sabotage what I am going to do?"

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know yet. I need to think a little more and I need to know what resources I have. Whether I have five people to try to help Hana, or only two or three."

"Whatever we think of you, Hana is one of us. We will do anything we can to help her recover from what you have done to her. I guess that means a man has to be part of it and you're the only one here. Get on with your thinking, quick."

She turned on her heels and returned to the front of the bus. Slim and I were left alone. I looked at Slim and asked her what turned her on more than anything.

"I don't know. Sometimes I can bring myself to orgasm simply by squeezing my thighs together. I'm not much help."

I held her hand.

"No, wait! Sometimes when I sleep I seem to brush erogenous zones whenever I shift or roll over. I dream about sex. I dream disgusting dreams that you wouldn't imagine."

I wasn't sure about that, my imagination seemed to have no limits in the direction of disgusting. Perhaps one day I'd like to explore that with her, but that wasn't the issue right now.

"The linen sheets, they rub my nipples, my cheeks, my thighs, that little spot on the inside of my foot that drives me up the wall,"

Another useful item to file away for future reference.

"...and when I wake up I'm just about ready to leap onto the bed post and grind it to nothing. Usually on those days I wake up to find that at some stage in the night I have jammed a pillow between my thighs. I think if I woke up after such a night and Quasimodo was in my room I'd tear his clothes off and ...". She suddenly stopped and blushed. After a short while she went on...

"So - perhaps if we got her really tired so she slept a deep sleep, and we took turns gently touching her while she slept, she'd wake up ready to rape you. That would be a great start."

That sounded like the basis of a good plan, but I was worried that I wouldn't last long enough to achieve what we all wanted. I looked at Slim, "As long as I managed to last the course."

She kissed the top of my head; a very platonic gesture compared with what we had been talking about, and told me to wait. She ran forwards, grabbed Muscles' arm and dragged her back to me. It was odd to watch such a finely built lady getting physical with someone of Muscles' obvious strength.

The two ladies sat, Slim back next to me and Muscles in the next row forwards, facing back. Slim outlined the plan to her. Finally I learned their names. Slim was Olga and Muscles was Marina. Olga (it would take a while to think of them by name) explained about my concerns. But Marina wasn't concerned. She had the answer off pat, "No problems. I'll suck him empty and then suck him hard again. He'll be ready then." And this from the lady who had been seriously pissed off with me only a few minutes ago. She must really care about Hana.

A little later the Driver told us we were approaching Khasan. She had been here once before, many years ago and thought we may be able to get a meal here. Khasan was on the short border between Russia and North Korea, and was on the rail line going into North Korea. Before today I hadn't even known Russia shared a border with North Korea, never mind that there was a railway connecting them.

Our Driver started to slow as we approached this town. It's not what most people would call a town, but it was almost the biggest place we'd seen since leaving Vladivostok and much bigger than some Australian places that were honoured by the name "town".

I was told that Liliya (our driver) knew someone living here, and wanted to meet her. She took us along some very narrow roads to a rare spot where there were houses on both sides of the road. She stopped in front of one house.

It seemed we were the big event of the week, as people erupted out of all the houses. Liliya led the way off the bus, and there was greeting all around. Everyone seemed to know, or at least to know of, everyone else. Except me. I was the circus exhibit. Perhaps the pariah.

However, everyone was friendly to me, and we all wandered into one house where we were met with absolute chaos. People brought food and drink and I had plenty to eat. No-one spoke to me the whole time. Lots of smiling and nodding, and a few times one of the ladies would lead me to a table and point to a dish. The food was pleasant, but I couldn't find anything except alcohol to drink, and I couldn't see any water. Although there was one thin looking drink that could perhaps be dirty water!

After about half an hour we got back in the bus and drove off in another direction. No-one spoke to me for a while, so I wasn't quite sure where we were going, but we were following a river. Eventually we came to where the river met the sea. It was a wild, lonely place with a wide beach stretching endlessly up the Sea of Japan. We stopped above the high water mark facing up the beach. Low scrub on one side and the sea on the other. Waves crashed monotonously onto the sand. Behind us across the river was North Korea and hundreds of miles out there across the sea was Japan.

But this was more than a sightseeing tour. I had, we all had, an important task. I didn't want to think of the consequences of failure. Not so much what Marina would do to me - whatever that was, but because I felt that to leave Hana unfulfilled would bring to naught the benefits I felt I had been able to bring to the brigade.

Marina had a clear picture of what she wanted. It was now late afternoon and all five ladies here were overdue for some exercise after a day of sitting in the bus. While Liliya had been driving she had been thinking of an exercise routine that would enable us all to feel tired but not exhausted, taking into account the varying requirements of the different ladies and especially me. Hana would need to be stretched more than the others: Marina wanted her tired enough to sleep very deeply. They would have some difficulty adapting to my exercise requirements which were (as Liliya had said) about twenty percent of the norm for the brigade. Marina told me that my capacity had roughly doubled during my time with the brigade: I had obviously started at about 10%!

After warming up we were going to run in different combinations, each lady except Hana taking turns doing slow laps with me and each taking turns with Olga and Vera (Petite), both runners, who would be the pacesetters. There would be some ground exercises (crunches, press-ups) and we would also lift the front of the bus and push it along. I wondered briefly whether they might just stop the earth from spinning and set it turning again just for a cool down exercise.

Marina's plan was that after Liliya's routine we would relax for a while and chat over a drink before retiring. Hana and I would sleep (Marina emphasised this meant sleep!) together in the bed in the bus while the others would sleep in the very comfortable reclining seats in the bus. A heater would be on low all night. Early in the morning I would attend to Hana's needs while the other four assisted. Hana would know - already did know in fact - about the exercise, but not about our plans for what was to follow. Although she had asked us to do this, she would have no idea that it would be tomorrow morning. Or any of the details.

I felt the scheme as it now stood lacked imagination, but it could be used as a starting point. Clearly it was designed around energy usage and circadian rhythms about which these ladies had the knowledge.

I told Marina that I liked the idea of the exercise and the timing, but I wanted to add some things. I wanted the other ladies to visit at intervals during the night and give Hana just the gentlest of stimulation without waking her. Olga explained what she had told me about her sexy dreams. This caused her to blush again, but Marina said she had exactly the same experience.

I had more work for Hana's support team. I wanted to be alone with Hana, but while I was making love with her I wanted them to stimulate themselves (or each other), but without taking anyone over the edge. I wanted four ladies on the brink of orgasm throughout. And I wanted them all thinking lovingly, erotically, of Hana. I hoped their link would add an important boost to Hana's mind.

And lastly I would do my best to add the final touch. Marina added that she had "a little something" to do to prepare me immediately beforehand. She seemed to be looking forward to it. I know I was not her favourite person, so she must be dedicated to helping Hana.

Marina and Olga would also find an opportunity to make Liliya and Vera aware of this plan when they had opportunities during the evening's exercise.

That was the plan, now on to step one: exercise.

We spent some time stretching and loosening up, and then Marina lined us up at the front of the bus. We took hold of the tubular bumper and Marina called the shots. Lift! The front of the bus lifted several inches. We did that a few times and then we were in pairs running up the beach and back.

I was with Marina, who told me she was the slowest and would be with me more than the other ladies, although all would take turns. Of course she had no trouble keeping up with me and chatting to me at the same time, although I could manage only the odd word.

Five minutes up, five back, although the distances varied - by the time I turned back to the bus others were specks in the distance.

Three cycles and then onto the beach for crunches. The routine continued with some variations for an hour. I had known by now that these were extremely fit ladies and I was not greatly surprised now by their strength or their capacity for exercise. I was stunned however by their ability, one by one, to moderate their exercise with me to a rate that stretched me but did not immediately exhaust me, which was always my problem on the occasions I had motivated myself to start my own fitness routine. Then Hana lined us up against the bus again, this time to push it along. I was amazed to see that we were able to move it a little in the sand.

Eventually we were doing cooling down exercises and had something to drink. It was by now dark and I was ready for bed. Sleep that is. Suddenly we were attended by four handmaidens who lovingly undressed us and put us to bed. I hugged Hana and that was the last I remembered that day.

I awoke to a feather touch on my lips and then heard Marina whisper in my ear, "Don't move or make a sound." By the time I could work out where I was and why she should wake me like this she had found another part of my anatomy and was efficiently elevating me to the height of pleasure, albeit silent, motionless pleasure. It cannot have been more than twenty seconds later that she touched my lips again and whispered again, "I'll be back in a while to get you ready."

In the faint light I noticed her move around the bed and stroke Hana's hips gently through the quilt for a few seconds. I remembered that this was likely to have been happening at intervals all night, and I could feel Hana's hips moving against Marina's hand, and I heard a faint moan from her. Perhaps the intermittent attention had been doing what it was meant to be doing. I was lethargic from Marina's expert, if brief, attentions and soon fell asleep again, snuggled against Hana's firm, silky buttocks.

Again I was awoken by Marina, again with a feather touch on my lips. However, this time she was redundant. Her plan was to get me ready, but as soon as she saw that I was already ready, she switched ends again, brushed my lips with hers, and told me to wake Hana up for her attention. She then vanished from sight.

I cuddled up to Hana's buttocks again, but the fit was a little different this time, compared with the time half an hour ago when I had just been - well - satisfied. She wriggled herself against me - either she was already awake or she was responding to the caress as she had done half an hour ago and probably throughout the night.

Her motion alone would have achieved the task that Marina hadn't needed to perform - it felt heavenly - or maybe devilish. I briefly worried whether I should have asked Marina to repeat the initial oral treatment to help me last longer, but it was too late now.

Hana slid down onto me and continued to writhe around gently. I was lost in her, but I had to find a way to keep from finishing there and then. In desperation I tried a relaxation technique that had been recommended to me years ago but that I had thought too silly to be effective, and it seemed to help a little. I'm not sure if it was the technique itself, or my focus on something other than this beautiful, horny woman using me for her own selfish pleasure, but it kept me just back from the brink.

I was still not clear whether Hana was asleep or awake until she really did wake up...with a start. There was a sharp intake of breath and one further, infinitesimal wiggle, and then another more exploratory wiggle. The she leapt up, slapped my face very hard, rolled me onto my back and then straddled me, impaling herself back onto me. She was facing me this time, with her hands vice-like on my hip-bones. A month ago she wouldn't have been able to find my hip-bones. The pain helped balance the additional stimulation caused by the sight of this beautiful woman astride me and shamelessly, carelessly thrusting against me. She was oblivious to the world around her, and seemingly even to the man beneath her. Or at least most of him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Irkutsk Ch. 18
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 234 milliseconds