Irkutsk Ch. 18

The vision of this wonderful woman on top of me was dangerous in a world where I had to control myself. Eventually I had to close my eyes to help stave off the inevitable conclusion. Dribbles of I don't know what ran down my thighs and sides, and she started a deep grunting in time with the thrusts. After a while she suddenly slowed her rhythm down to a very slow routine, from down hard against me, then carefully up, to just before the point where I was going to slip out. Then she would wait for while breathing quick, shallow breaths, before suddenly ramming herself down onto me again. Once down she would use her core strength to crush that pathetic manhood of which I had always been so proud, creating an implacable milking movement that was exciting beyond belief but was at times painful.

This had an odd effect on me. As she slowly slid upwards I had a few seconds to relax and think how wonderful this felt. Then, while she was hovering and waiting to slam down on me, I was overwhelmed with anticipation at the impact to come. And then when it happened I was an animal. I think I was grunting in time with Hana. While this was happening I completely lost the feeling that I was about to come, although the level of pleasure continued to increase.

And then suddenly she changed again. Forced against my groin with me buried deep inside, she started to grind her clitoris, now engorged and slimy, against my pelvis. There was nothing delicate about what was happening now. The physical stimulation was lesser, becoming more painful than erotic. Despite that the mental stimulation continued to grow. Mine, that was.

Hana was clearly enjoying this, but just as clearly she had not yet climaxed, nor did it seem that she was about to climax.

I remembered my time with Tina in that house. The same house where a few days later the nineteen, including Hana, had later taken me. Tina had wanted to ejaculate and I thought perhaps the same techniques might assist Hana. This was no time for delicacy. I slapped Hana across the face hard. She stopped moving while maintaining the internal pressure on me, and stared at me, puzzled.

"Get off!" I hissed at her. And as she lifted herself, "On the bed, on your back!"

She pulled a face at me but obeyed. I knelt beside her and slid my middle and ring fingers into her, curling them up just as I had with Tina. I looked behind and saw four sexy women, all at the peak of their sexiness. Marina seemed to be the right one - I hoped she'd trust me for this.

"Get over here and help Hana!" Before I knew it Marina was beside me on the left kissing Hana as well as fondling her all over. I leaned forwards and sucked that luxuriant clitoris gently into my mouth as I laved my tongue around it. All the while focusing on what I was doing inside.

I was hard again despite the absence of direct physical stimulation - this beautiful woman in front of me, another beside me and three more sending their aura of joy at us was plenty.

Suddenly it occurred to me. Her feet! Was that the key?

I looked back again and decided it should be Slim - er - Olga. I nodded her round to my right. When she was nearby, I whispered to her to attend to her feet. I didn't see what she did - I was already back to my oral clitoral duties.

While I couldn't see what Olga was up to, she was clearly amping up Hana's response. Thick fluid was now continuously flowing down my hands and Hana was now attacking my face with her thrusting and twisting.

It was after perhaps only a minute of this added attention that Hana spoke in a strange guttural voice. "On your back again!" She then sat up on the side of the bed, and I lay down on it again, face up.

In no time she was back atop me, working her hips frantically against me. I knew Olga was still doing something behind me, presumably to Hana's feet, but I could neither see nor hear anything now as Marina was sitting on my face, her thighs forced against me ears. However, I suddenly knew exactly what was happening everywhere in the bus. Olga was sucking and licking Hana's toes and lightly stroking the soles of her feet. Marina was (in addition to effectively isolating me sight- and sound-wise) kissing Hana, playing with her ears and mashing their breasts together. Liliya and Vera were by now standing on the bed straddling us and masturbating wetly over us.

Hana had nowhere to go but over the edge, and over the edge was where she went. Even through Marina's thighs I could hear her scream. Her wetness started fluttering at a million miles an hour onto me, drawing another load out of me in an instant. She lifted herself off me, knocking Marina, Vera and Liliya off the bed (and perhaps Olga too). I could see Hana's clitoris and labia fluttering above me, splashing droplets of a thick mixture of our orgasms over me.

She then fell forwards ending on her hands and knees over me drooling copiously from both ends. I looked up at her face over me, but even though her eyelids were open, I could have been invisible for all she knew. Her eyes were the eyes of a madwoman, rolled back into her head. Her tongue was flicking in and out and her hips were humping an invisible man (possibly me, I thought) but what was most obvious was her desperate panting, as if she had run a marathon (although perhaps she would take a marathon in her stride). There was a faint vocalization, almost like wheezing, except that I have never seen an asthmatic breathe that deeply that quickly.

I was convinced she was finished, but the humping hips started to brush against my hardness, causing an intensely pleasurable twitching of my own hips. Semen was now continuously drooling out of me, as if I were having a constant orgasm. Perhaps I was, considering my level of pleasure.

I tried to focus my mind on the others, but all I could visualise was one thundering orgasm that just went on and on. I realised each of us was feeding off each other's orgasms, and then feeding the elevated pleasure back to the others. I thought I would die of orgasm, and the concept didn't seem entirely repugnant.

"Stop!"

I didn't recognise who had spoken, and I wasn't quite sure that the word had been spoken, but it was there in my brain and I knew it hadn't originated from me. I saw the blurred image of Liliya's face in front of me, bouncing up and down, and it took me a while to understand that she was unmoving in front of me, but my own violent head movements were giving the impression it was her that was moving.

"Michael. Stop!!"

I was still not sure the words were being spoken, but I recognised Liliya's thoughts in my head. Definitely she was telling me to stop. But stopping was not high on my long list of priorities at the moment.

Inexorably, however, she dragged me back to ... was that reality, or was reality what I had been experiencing? I twitched again as someone, and it can only have been Liliya rolled me onto my side, then off the bed and onto the floor, where I lay recovering and thinking evil thoughts about Liliya taking me away from my dream.

I felt a slap on my face, but there was no hand. Liliya had slapped Marina, and my level of stimulation dropped a little. Then one by one Vera and Olga ceased broadcasting their orgasmic frenzy and I was able to think just a little. I was on the floor with four stunningly beautiful, naked, glistening women, all of us sharing our post-orgasmic glow. And still sharing in Hana's continuing experience.

"Thank you." I heard Marina say, and in my self-centredness I nearly replied, but then saw she was thanking Liliya for saving her from what I had done to us all. Olga moved to a cross-legged position in front of me and composed herself sufficiently to ask about Hana.

Liliya was still a little breathless, but said she didn't know whether to allow her to make the best of her first-ever orgasm.

Marina knew, however. "No. She needs to come out of it while she still has enough energy to enjoy the after-effects. However, we can do this gently. Liliya, help me get her off the bed into a standing position. Michael, Olga, Vera: when we get her there, give her a loving hug. Try not to make it erotic."

How on earth do you give a woman, or five women, a platonic hug in such circumstances? However, Marina and Liliya got Hana standing between them, and we had a group hug. Hana gave a very long sigh, and sagged at the knees. Without having to say anything to each other, the rest of us moved her back onto the bed where she lay curled up on her side. Marina pulled some blankets over her, and the rest of us slowly dressed. Now the frenzy was over, I was starting to feel very cold. Olga handed us each a blanket and we stood there with the blankets over our shoulders.

"What just happened?"

It was Vera, but she was speaking for me too.

Marina had an answer that: "Hana knows now why we need Michael."

She looked over at me. You were right Michael. It was best to focus on the problem and try to address it. I didn't think you could do it.

I smiled back. "I didn't. I couldn't. We could, and we did."

"Michael."

Hana was waking, looking across at us from the bed. We must have looked like a coven, standing there in a circle, hunched over with the cold and each of us wrapped in a blanket. She moved over towards the coven on the edge of the bed, pulling a blanket over her own shoulders.

The circle opened and stood around the bed. Hana looked up at the five of us. She looked frightened.

"That was the only one of those I'll ever get, wasn't it?"

Marina smiled back reassuringly. "You only ever get one first orgasm, and that was a special one. But they get easier after the first, and you'll have many more. All different, each one the best in its own way." She kissed the top of Hana's head, then lifted to her feet and pulled her into another hug.

I looked around at these wonderful ladies. "I'm sorry to be a wet blanket, but my poor inferior old man's body is not up to this. I need to lie down soon or I'll fall over."

Olga looked at me. "We all do, or we all will."

She helped Hana back into the middle of the bed and had Marina and me lie either side of her. Then she, Vera and Liliya lifted the covers and got in at the other end, so we were lying head to foot like fish in a pan. It was a big bed, but I had never imagined we'd get all six of us into it.

In fact a few minutes later I wasn't imagining anything. I was in a deep, dreamless sleep.

I awoke, feeling as if I was being rocked back to sleep. There was bright sunlight outside. The bus was moving. The bed was empty...no, Hana was cuddled into my back. She noticed that I was awake and lifted her head to my ear.

"Thank you. I have lived for years with what I thought was the knowledge that I would never orgasm, and all I had to sustain me was the illusion that I could hide my inferiority."

"You're not..." I started, but she shushed me.

"Maybe not, but that was my illusion. You have made me a complete woman."

"You were always complete..." I started again, but again I was silenced.

"Please let me speak. It was me who started the talk about kidnapping you to steal you away from the others. I told Marina who has always looked after me. She spoke to Romanova and the two of them recruited the other sixteen. I now know what I couldn't have known before; that you can satisfy all forty-four of us. Directly in turn, and indirectly all the time. I was the one who sowed the seed of dissent, and I am now yours to do with what you will. If you never make love to me again, you have enabled me to enjoy fully the pleasure of every one of the others. You have enabled me to share in your own pleasure. I will never be alone again."

I had nothing to say in response. All I could do was to kiss her. She leant her entire supple body into the kiss, and I held her close. She felt my response and rolled me over onto my back, lying on top of me. For once I wasn't erect and it seemed this time I wasn't going to become so, but it didn't seem to matter. She sucked me into her warmth at both ends, massaging me top and bottom with both sets of lips. Almost immediately she started to orgasm.

Suddenly she was bouncing up and down on top of me. The bouncing lasted for ten, twenty seconds and then quietened down. I couldn't work out what was happening, as Hana had not been doing anything herself. Suddenly we were surrounded by the others.

"I don't mind what you are doing, we all enjoy it. But if you do it while I'm driving I'm going to lose control." That was Liliya, whose jeans had a huge wet patch down the inside of her legs.

Of course! I'm a bit slow, but I had it figured out now. Liliya had been driving and Hana's orgasm had conveyed itself to her and no doubt the others. She had lost control of the bus and had run off the road. Fortunately she had run into an open field and no damage was done. Hana's orgasm had been demonstrably real.

Liliya continued, "I don't mind waiting while you finish." However, although Hana's pleasure had been intense, it had been fleeting this time, and she was satisfied. So were the others, and so once Liliya had changed we could continue.

Vera got us some snacks to keep us going for the moment, and we all moved to the front of the bus to be together as we returned to Vladivostok.

The trip back seemed much quicker. We had achieved what we had wanted to, whereas on the way down we hadn't even known quite what we were trying to achieve.

It was mid-afternoon when we drove up to the hotel. Chris and Romanova came out to meet us, but we could see others looking from inside.

"You're back early. Is everyone OK?" Chris asked, but she could see from our faces that we were fine. Then another question.

Did anything odd happen last night?

Again, Chris could see the answer in our faces. Something odd had happened, but that led to another question. Marina stepped forwards and took their arms. "Let me explain."

And the three of them walked away, arms linked together. We were left to sort ourselves out. Which we had no problems managing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Irkutsk Ch. 18
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 502 milliseconds